Raleigh Neurology is seeking a Registered Nurse to work in our clinic. This is a full-time position Monday-Friday, with benefits.
Essential Job Functions
- Serve as Liaison Between the Physician and the Patient
- Room Patients and Take Vitals, Initiate Neurology Visit per Clinical Update in EHR.
- Responsible for the triage of messages and obtaining appropriate information from patient and relaying to Physician in EHR
- Responsible and Accountable for the Accuracy and Organization of Patient Charting
- Act as Patient Advocate for Obtaining, Relaying and Interpreting the Physician’s Instructions and Orders for Medical Care and EHR per RNA Policy
- Administer Medications
- Cover Other Clinical Staff When Necessary
- Current License Approval by the NC Board of Nursing (NCBON) and Maintenance of Continuing Education hours as required by the NCBON Renewal Process, and current BLS certification
- Ability to Perform Treatment Procedures and Assist Physician
- Accuracy of Records
- Neurology Experience Preferred
- Must work within the RN Scope of Practice
- Knowledge and Ability to perform duties in specialty unit if hired for that unit
Indeed - 11 months ago
Raleigh Neurology, the area's premier group neurology practice, established the Sleep Medicine Program in response to the increasing...