Raleigh Orthopaedic Clinic Employee Reviews

Great Place
Appointment Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh NCSeptember 21, 2015
Great place to work. Pay is good. Mangement is good. Love working for them..I work part-time for ROC. Great part-time postion.
Excellent job opportunties
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 7, 2015
Raleigh Orthopaedic is a great work place. They strive on making the patients care their top priority. The team work I believe is one of best that I have experienced.
Productive place to work.
Front Office Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2015
I have learned quite a lot from my position at Raleigh Orthopaedic. My co-workers are great to work with. The most enjoyable part is advancing in my customer service skills at such a rapid pace with each patient that I am able to help.
Compliance
Manager, Central Billing Office (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCFebruary 19, 2015
This group had deep seated compliance issues that they weren't interested in reviewing/ updating any time soon and did not trust their certified coders to be able to abstract correct codes. There was also a lack of communication through the director level and the billing office was isolated with very little contact with the providers.
Pros
bonus structure for quarterly bonuses based on performance
Cons
the needed collaboration with the front side of the revenue cycle was weak
Stay away!!!!
Former (Former Employee) –  RaleighFebruary 25, 2013
Worst management ever!! This place has the HIGHEST turnover you could ever imagine. There is a lot of tic-for-tac, you are told more of what you're doing wrong then being told about the good you do. The supervisors there are CLUELESS! The employees do ALL the work & cover for them. The PA's complains as well. Trust me...the pitch before you are hired sounds great! But BEWARE! It is a different story once you're in there. Also, be prepared to learn on your own because again, the supervisors have NO CLUE! They will throw you in without hardly any training.
Pros
free lunches sometimes
Cons
benefits, micro managed, not trust worthy
extended family
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCSeptember 6, 2012
good place to work, long hours... a lot to learn, but good doctors, PAs and other co workers..
Xray Technologist (Former Employee) –  Garner, NCApril 17, 2012
Typical orthopaedic clinic which means we were very busy in the xray department which I did not mind. Liked my co-workers and the doctors. Management was okay.