Rally's Hamburgers Employee Reviews

Very flexible and caring manager
Crew member and unloader (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 28, 2016
Been working for this company for yesrs and they are exceptional company enjoy working flexible hours as well as great management and friendly staff and very clean enviroment
I loved it
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 21, 2016
I got great hours i loved my manager n other employees and was able to pick up when ever i wanted i loved it until my manager was killed thats the reason on i quit working there
Pros
Free luches
Cons
No breaks
unprofessional environment
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZSeptember 19, 2016
This was my first fast food job it started off great. I learned a lot about food prepping had full experience with a cash register but i still had issues from time to time. Management was at times very unprofessional, and was professional when it was convent, but slowly turned very unprofessional and inappropriate at times. My co-workers were amazing and helped me with any issues I've had. The hardest part about the job was the lunch rush. The most enjoyable part about my job was being able to interact with customers.
Pros
discounts on orders.
Cons
short breaks
Overall
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Springfield, OHSeptember 17, 2016
The people you directly work with are usually great. Upper management looks for you to do any means necessary to accomplish goals without getting caught. Holds you accountable if you are caught, reprimands you if not preforming as expected. Training from district manager and upper management is nonexistent.
Pros
Free meals for management
Cons
salary = slavery
easy job
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Huntington, WVSeptember 15, 2016
cashier, took orders for food, made milkshakes. Overall it was a good job, just something temporary to do . The job was very slow at times, so it was just a lot of standing around.
Pros
management was nice
Cons
too easy
fun work enivironment
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 6, 2016
My very first job. You have so many job duties cashier, sandwich prep, grill, fry station some days you have to do three jobs at once. but I love working there
Pros
pay for lunch
Cons
hour
Family oriented business
Crew Trainer/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Inglewood, CAAugust 31, 2016
The most enjoyable part of this job was it was very fast past always something to do at all times. The employees and mangers were very sweet and treated you as a family member. Amazing team work at this fast food restaurant.
Pros
busy
Cons
no free meals
not much advancement
Head Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 27, 2016
at rally i have had great time as well as bad. i loved my management si ply because they taught well and gave you time to catch on. i love working with the customers and making them happy. although i love rally the pay was not good.
OK environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MI 48607August 25, 2016
Rally's was an OK environment, great staff, not so great managers. A typical day at work was come into work prepared and do not mess around. The managers weren't the very best but the co-workers were great.
Fast paced environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 23, 2016
a typical day at work would be me going in sweeping, and mopping. After that i would count a cash box for a register, and go on a cash register to take orders.
Fast Food, Fast Paced
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 15, 2016
Speed and quality of service is key. Some locations are better than others and requires that a decent amount hours be worked to become an effective worker.
Fun workplace
Cook/Dishwasher (Current Employee) –  Owensboro, KYAugust 8, 2016
I cook an a fast past. Do dishes at the end of the night. Im currently new but learning fast as i speak. People there is good to work with. Managers are good and respectful, very understanding. But the job doesn`t pay well thats a big down fall.
Pros
Half off on lunch
Cons
Its hot.
poor management
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAAugust 8, 2016
It was very disoriented when I was an employee there. I just did my job and went home. The employess was not to par and neither was the managers.
wasnt a very organized place but always got the job done.
Cashier/Table/Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 3, 2016
it wasn't bad. its just not much room for advancement and couldn't coupe with the schedule they were forcing on me.the hardest part was closing on a Friday or Saturday. the best part of the job was the coworkers.
Best Job Ever
Indianapolis, Indiana, Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 1, 2016
managing the daily operations of our restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees, ensure that guests are satisfied before leaving the drive thru. I loved coming to work and enjoyed the great people I worked with
Pros
3 days of a week
Cons
10 hours shifts a day
Fun workplace
Customer Service-Cashier (Former Employee) –  Marion, OHJuly 31, 2016
Management was awesome, loved co-workers, love helping others, learn all their process for food prep and drive-thru, didn't really have any difficult duties, sometimes had to deal with difficult customers
Very fun enviornment.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CAJuly 27, 2016
Working at rallys was a fun experience, time flew by. I learned the basics in customer service. Taught me great multitasking skills as well. The managers were fair and very good teachers. The coworkers were great, became great friends after everything. Most enjoyable part of the job was simply being around my coworkers and taking orders. Hardest parts was the weather, when it was cold it was cold and when it was hot it was HOT.
Pros
Flexible schedule, 50% off food, long lunches and breaks
Cons
Heat, cold
na
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 25, 2016
I appreciate the opportunity to work at rally's and learn some of my customer service skills there. it taught me how to deal with all kinds of personalities
Productive fast paced fun place
Crew Leader (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJuly 20, 2016
Rush hr was very busy and time passed fast. I learned great scr skills and how to solve customer complants effectively. I worked along side mgmt as crew leader and trained for shift mgt. Most enjoyable part was satifying guest needs and working as a team!
shift leader
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Yuma, AZJuly 20, 2016
A typical day at Rally's will be night shift. Getting into work knowing that today would be the busies. Being prepared for the rush in drive thru's both drive and passenger and front window. Letting this long night go fast by getting everything organize cleaning and maintaining the store. Helping my cashier with and management problems and talking to customers with situations. Having my employees multitask and everyone working together to make this night easier. Managing drawers of cash. Doing office work with computer and capital. The typical inventory and checking all that has been thrown out to count. Getting the restaurant nice, sanitize, clean and ready for tomorrow morning shift. Counting safe and making sure everything is perfect. Taking my time in all my work and redouble checking all stations and cleaning. Making sure everything is safe and put away. Close and start a new day. I always put my all into my work and fast leaner.
Pros
always team work
Cons
N/A

2.8