Rally's Hamburgers Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
coming in to work dropping fries and making sure all the equipment is working.
Cook and Cashier (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 18, 2017
A very fast paced environment that consisted of running back n forth and making sure that the food was done properly, and done on time for the customers.
excel in growth
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 14, 2017
working here was where I received the basics of how to be a great employee.
the management was always fair and willing to assist. When I became a store manager I made sure to gave my team the same
Not for me
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 14, 2017
Poor training skills wasn't trained property management is horrible. Things wasn't done the way the should have been I seen nothing being done like the videos showed us.
I Enjoyed It
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Kokomo, INSeptember 13, 2017
I loved working there. I made good friends and had good times. My Manager was awesome. I was able to learn different positions and could have advanced. My life was crazy at the time, so I had to quit. Its a good starter job and a good foundation.
Fun to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYSeptember 12, 2017
It was a great experience it's just time for me to move on. I have grew out of this job it's a good first job for just about anyone so I would recommend this job to someone looking for a first job
it sucks
shift leader in training (Current Employee) –  Florence, KY 41042September 12, 2017
it sucks. Poor management is the main cause of a lot of the company's problems. Blame is pushed around and there is no real discipline involved with not showing up or performing your job poorly.
Pros
free food
Cons
short breaks, long hours, bad managers
drive thru service
General Manager (Former Employee) –  North Little Rock, ARSeptember 12, 2017
Fun and friendly enviroment, the culture is great meeting the needs of people. Controlled food cost, labor, cash, maintenance, scheduling. The hardest part is trusting people
Just keeping the inside and outside clean.
Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 12, 2017
I live around the corner from the store, so I took the job to keep my neighborhood clean and to be an example for my neighbors. The most challenging aspect of the job is to let the other employees do their job.
Pros
part time
Cons
cleaning up after other employees
Customer service is key
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Porterville, CASeptember 9, 2017
This was my very first job so i learned the in's and outs of customer service. I learned how to multi-task, bag food, and greet customers with a joyful attitude. The workplace does intend to get busy during lunchtime hours, but I was always relaxed and thoroughly listened to what the customers order was.
Pros
Food discount only while on the clock
Cons
No break room
Not a job that you would want to be at for a long time
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, IN 47401September 8, 2017
I would not reccomend this job to someone. It is beyond unprofessional. You never get the same set hours a week. There is non stop drama and the general manager does not care about anybody but herself.
Good first time job
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INSeptember 7, 2017
This is an easy place to work. You also get to work around a lot of people which I absolutely loved. I think it is a great first time job or a nice second job but not really a career.
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cicero, INSeptember 7, 2017
Rally's is a safe and nice place to work. Your jobs include making food, taking orders and caring for the customers needs. The food is good to eat, but unhealthy. Working there has stressed me out more than you could ever imagine. We are asked to do way more than what we are paid to do. Anything we do is never good enough either. Our cameras are watched regularly so if you're not working 24/7 you're getting chewed out. Thank you
Pros
Discounted food, time off
Cons
If you don't smoke you don't get breaks, low pay
Stressful But Fast Paced
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 5, 2017
I Wouldn't Advise Nobody To Work Here Permanently. I Liked It Because Of The Money But It Made Me Stress More Than I Already Was . I Wasn't Always Happy
Pros
Free Food Sometimes
Cons
Had To Clock Out Because Of Labor . No Overtime
Bad business
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 4, 2017
This is a teenager job and i would not recommend any adult to work in this company but all in all it wasnt a good place for me the management is very poorly manage
Exceptional Experience
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Radcliff, KYSeptember 4, 2017
There was a lot of stress, but over all it was a good experience. Learning to talk to new people, practice patience, honesty, and integrity. Working there put me in a whole new fast paced world. Some people were nice others weren't as nice. But no matter what I felt towards someone I kept a smile on my face and did what was right.
Pros
discount on food
Cons
No benefits, unstable hours
How it is to work at Rallys Hamburgers
Grill Cook (Current Employee) –  Springfield, OHSeptember 2, 2017
When I come in to rallys, I usually jump to grill or fryer. I learned how to cook food on the grill such as burgers , bacon , and etc. Management is well. The managers work together with my fellow employers and lets us know how to help the store out. The work place is set up and organized. The hardest part of the job. Is building the burgers. The most enjoyable part of the job is cooking on the grill.
Pros
Breaks
Cons
Small space
Fast paced work enviornment and cut-throat managing
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Saginaw, MIAugust 30, 2017
The rally's that I worked at was very stressful and very fast paced. It's fast-food so I am looking for something better. I didn't mind the cleaning the maintenance of the store was poor.
Pros
Meals were 50% off
Cons
Poor manager, and stressful work enviornment
No advancement
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cherry St ToledoAugust 28, 2017
No steady hours very unprofessional.unsafe entrance and unsafe exit customers are ghetto manager also ghetto.very dirty inside they never clean under those Fryer's or grill dishes Always Grease and dirty needs to be shut down ASAP
First job!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 26, 2017
Rallys was my very first job so I worked that job hoping to gain some experience. I actually dont like fast food business I feel like they treat you any kind of way and look at you different
Its was a great experience that i wish could have lasted.
Cashier , cook ,stock product (Former Employee) –  Toledo , OhioAugust 24, 2017
Working at rally's hamburgers was a pretty good experience for me with the great employees that I was working with, I had gotten more hours there withen a couple of weeks. I liked working there I would recommend working at rally's hamburgers to most of my friends .
Pros
The employes where able to get half off discounts for themselve and their families