Rally House and Kansas Sampler Employee Reviews

Fun at store level, corporate is a bunch of jerks
MIT (Manager in Training) (Current Employee) –  Independence, MOFebruary 25, 2017
Store level it's a pretty great place to work at. Corporate level is a joke. They treat employees like dirt unless you're one of their favorites. Then you get whatever you want. The CEO AND COO are here's who think they are high and mighty. The owner treats you like a 4 year old child no matter what your experience is. You get stuck at lower management with crappie pay. Again unless yu are their favorite.
Pros
Customers/fans are 90 percent awesome and friendly
Cons
No communication, lack of respect
Sports store
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 13, 2016
Rally house is a really exciting store if you love Sports especially The Royals down at the Plaza they have tons and Tons of Things for the royals
Cons
Short Break
Unsupportive and unprofessional at every level
Sales (Current Employee) –  MichiganNovember 9, 2015
From the corporate office to the district managers. Unsupportive, uninvolved, & clueless.
Basically you mine as well close up shop if you let your part time staff members run the house and bully you into submission.
Pros
Can't think of one!
Cons
Rate of pay not even competitive! Empty promises. As well as growing too fast to be effective
If I could give 0 stars I would. Was not even worth the pay checks.
Key holder (Former Employee) –  Fairless Hills, PAOctober 31, 2015
Management was about as mature as the high school kids they hired. Catty, petty drama and favoritism. You were either disliked or hated for being liked. Hours sucked. I was promised a minimum of 25 hours a week and barely got over 10. The only way I got more was taking shifts when people called out. You had to be obnoxiously engaged to the customer to the point some will ask you to just leave them alone. There's a way to provide good customer service without making it uncomfortable for the customer and associates. I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone. Products are overpriced. Customers will take one look at a price tag and walk out. They can get similar items for 80% less at Walmart or somewhere else.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
No hours, stressful and uncomfortable
Horrible people to work with at a corporate level
manager (Former Employee) –  corporate officeOctober 22, 2015
They misrepresented much about the corporate position to hire me away from another very good job. Once there, they told me that the expectation was that I would work 7 days a week.

This is not a good place to work. It will not forward your career. Be wary of anything they promise.
Pros
Cons
management has no morals
A day in the life of a Rally House employee
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ballwin, MOOctober 10, 2015
Always show up to work at least 10 minutes early. There aren't always enough hours in the week to work, because of how the store is ran, there are only 2 employees allowed to work the floor at once. The employees are friendly and work hard. At the end of the day I enjoy working at Rally House and everything that goes with it.
Pros
the store environment is very professional and creative, it is very fulfilling
Cons
There aren't a lot of hours to go around, and I would like to work more hours.
Terrible place to work!!!
Co-store Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, moAugust 24, 2012
Worst job ever!!! If highchool gossiping and backstabbing are your game than Kansas Sampler/ Rally House would be your ideal job!!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rally House and Kansas Sampler. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4