Rally House and Kansas Sampler Employee Reviews in United States

If I could give 0 stars I would. Was not even worth the pay checks.
Key holder (Former Employee) –  Fairless Hills, PAOctober 31, 2015
Management was about as mature as the high school kids they hired. Catty, petty drama and favoritism. You were either disliked or hated for being liked. Hours sucked. I was promised a minimum of 25 hours a week and barely got over 10. The only way I got more was taking shifts when people called out. You had to be obnoxiously engaged to the customer to the point some will ask you to just leave them alone. There's a way to provide good customer service without making it uncomfortable for the customer and associates. I wouldn't recommend working here to anyone. Products are overpriced. Customers will take one look at a price tag and walk out. They can get similar items for 80% less at Walmart or somewhere else.
Pros
A paycheck
Cons
No hours, stressful and uncomfortable
Horrible people to work with at a corporate level
manager (Former Employee) –  corporate officeOctober 22, 2015
They misrepresented much about the corporate position to hire me away from another very good job. Once there, they told me that the expectation was that I would work 7 days a week.

This is not a good place to work. It will not forward your career. Be wary of anything they promise.
Pros
Cons
management has no morals
A day in the life of a Rally House employee
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Ballwin, MOOctober 10, 2015
Always show up to work at least 10 minutes early. There aren't always enough hours in the week to work, because of how the store is ran, there are only 2 employees allowed to work the floor at once. The employees are friendly and work hard. At the end of the day I enjoy working at Rally House and everything that goes with it.
Pros
the store environment is very professional and creative, it is very fulfilling
Cons
There aren't a lot of hours to go around, and I would like to work more hours.
Terrible place to work!!!
Co-store Manager (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, moAugust 24, 2012
Worst job ever!!! If highchool gossiping and backstabbing are your game than Kansas Sampler/ Rally House would be your ideal job!!!
Pros
nothing
Cons
everything

1.6