Ralph Lauren Corporation

Ralph Lauren Corporation United States Employee Reviews

Very much micro-managed
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 18, 2015
Very stiff environment, double standards regarding certain employess which make for an uncomfortable working atmosphere
Great name. Little room for advancement
Account Analyst (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: free coffee, employee appreciation events.
Cons: salary
Loved the job when I first started. Recruited with the promise of career advancement. When the opportunities arose to advance, management preferred to hire outside. This was across the board in the Greensboro office. There were known occasions when management prevented switching teams and promotions.

Compensation is low in comparison to other large textile companies in the area. Given great work loads without no additional titles or compensation.
A
Customer Operations Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: health care, 401k, employee appreciation, work force community, advancement opprotunites
Cons: location, compensation
A typical day at Ralph Lauren is filled with joy. Ralph Lauren is a work environment where growth and leadership development is held at a high standard. I enjoy coming to work greeting associates and co-workers on a daily its a family orientated environment with people of all nationalities and cultures. The hardest part of my job has to be the fact that it becomes routine and less challenging the only thing i can do from there is move forward into a new role in leadership to gain added responsibility. Most enjoyable part is being able to be apart of the events committee which specializes in community outreach programs as well as employee appreciation. Its exciting to see the impact we make on the faces of the youth, community partners, and our associates at Ralph Lauren.
Great company with great benefits and perks
Associate Production Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 5, 2015
Great company but as any other company, there tend to be issues within...managers can be very overbearing and many are unaware of what to do and how to do the jobs of those they oversee...very frustrating for employees.
Fast paced arena, challenging assignments, great team environment
Executive Assistant (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 13, 2014
Definitely one of the most driven corporate environments. The experience continues to be rewarding with stimulating challenges. I have learned to be objective alongside diverse personalities on varying corporate levels. The best and most enjoyable part of the job is the team and the partnership we have built amongst each other. The fashion industry is very fast paced which is what makes it the most difficult part of this arena.
Amazing Brand to be a part of
Digital Asset Coordinator- Club Monaco (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 9, 2014
Loved being a part of the Brand and working behind a company that had a vision that you can also imagine. Had direction of where the company should be going and it was easy to get behind. Do not pay very well considering the work that you put into it.
Results Driven
Assistant Manager HR/Operations -Aurora/Lodi (Current Employee), Aurora, OHOctober 9, 2014
World leader in the fashion industry with high expectations on all employees. Great benefits and pay compared to most retailers
Inspiring and Fast-paced Learning Environment
Graphic Artist (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 12, 2014
The learning curve is very steep, as there is so much inspiration and design stimulus in the working environment. One becomes a better designer through the challenging work, and the expertise in their colleagues.
Productive and fun workplace with nice kitchen
Technical Designer / Club Monaco Woman's Knit Tops (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 22, 2014
Great management,
nice co-workers,
learn Gerber system,
fabulous product!
Nice Place to Work, if you can get in with the click and get hours
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Mebane, NCJanuary 26, 2014
Pros: holiday free food
Cons: very little hours, over staffed
I have been working there since August and things were great, until the holiday season when they over hired people and then after the holidays started cutting everyone's hours, I am not lucky to get 4 hours week working there, which is not good when you have a child to support, I would not recommend this as a job for anyone other then the college student or high student.......if you aren't in the click at the Mebane location then you aren't given the hours or the freedom like the ones in the click.....advancement is even harder, even if you have the skills and background to move up.
Great culture and great people
Senior Lease Accountant- Temporary (Current Employee), Lyndhurst, NJDecember 17, 2013
Overall, a well respected company that is a great place to learn and grow your career.
Very culture-oriented environment with stellar company/brand expansion
Production Planning and PSR Processor (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCDecember 13, 2013
Pros: great clothes, freedom to work
Cons: little room for advancement from entry-level positions
I enjoy my days at Ralph Lauren. I come in and get to work both independently and as a team, and I am provided with all the necessary tools and equipment to perform my job duties. I enjoy being challenged and having an opportunity to create new and innovative reports and procedures. I am required to do a lot of different things for a lot of different people/departments simultaneously which can be stressful at times, but the overall experience as a Ralph Lauren employee is satisfying at this stage of my career.
Fast paced environment, great benefits and perks
Master Data Manager (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, NJSeptember 11, 2013
Great product, but needs a better culture and environment. Some days were very unproductive and management was unreliable at times.
Terrible management
Art Director (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 6, 2013
Terrible management. Terrible place to work, no emphasis on learning and development. No interest in using data. Decisions are made on emotion and gut feelings.
Laid back but hard working atmosphere
Purchase Order Coordinator, Decorative (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 14, 2013
Pros: great benefits, relaxed atmosphere
Cons: relatively low salaries, tough to move up
Very laid back, but everyone works hard. Communication between teams could improve.
Productive, exciting and fast paced environment. I enjoy my job because I get to work with so many talented people within Brand Presentation
Brand Presentation Manager - Northeast Region (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 3, 2012
I have worked in the field as an Assistant Manager and General Manager. It's a fast pace environment and the the people are so dedicated to the brand. The most enjoyable part of the job is training new employees around product knowledge and Ralph Lauren's vision.
Productive employer with a great staff and a fun workplace
Celebrity Dressing Public Relations Intern (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 26, 2012
At a company such as Ralph Lauren that does all of its public relations work in house, I have gotten a chance to be involved in the many stages of imaging, marketing, product launching and strategic celebrity outreach along with the equally rewarding tasks of editorial work. In addition to the everyday public relations tasks, each new project, be it the Spring 2012 or Fall 2012 fashion shows, or Lincoln Center Presents: An Evening with Ralph Lauren Hosted by Oprah Winfrey, brought on a new challenge and a new learning experience. Now, as a recent graduate with a degree in Sociology and all of the knowledge that I have gained from this internship, I am ready to offer my enthusiasm, knowledge and dedication to an equally as exciting company.