Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employer Reviews

tiring
Order processor (Current Employee), High Point, NCNovember 24, 2014
you dont get paid enough for all the work that is done and its not stable. you can get laid off in a week but can go back in a couple days.
ok
Order Processor (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCNovember 24, 2014
Great place to work as a permanent employee but not through a staffing agency
sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), tannersville, PANovember 24, 2014
I learned how to handle cash sales along with dealing with the public.I learned how to use a cash register and how to fold high cost fashion merchandise.
Productive, fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 24, 2014
I was a sales floor representative and a cashier. I started work on black Friday so of course my first couple of days were insane, but the management was very understanding and helped everyone out a lot. It was a fun environment.
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CANovember 22, 2014
Pros: good benefits, discounts, pay
Cons: commission or hourly
The hardest part about this job was when it became slow. Days were long and interactions were few. The most enjoyable part about this job was the variety of people I was able to meet on a regular basis.
Great Starter
Merchandise Staff Member (Former Employee), PRNovember 6, 2014
Perfect opportunity for first time job to be involve in an establshed luxury fashion brand.
Work hard but learn a lot
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 1, 2014
Pros: rl name, good people, interesting work
Cons: long hours
RL is a great place to start your career. Its kind of like boot camp- you learn a lot while working really hard on important things. Everyone is really NICE. Its a very collaborative atmosphere.
Enjoyable Environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Saint Augustine, FLOctober 31, 2014
Pros: pay, breaks, general flexibility
Cons: holidays
I truly enjoy my management and co-workers. I would say interacting with the people I work with is the most enjoyable part of the day. Work generally consists of customer experiencing and maintaining the store. I have learned proper stock, merchandising, and markdown procedures from working here. The hardest part of the job is how consistent and unchallenging – more... most days are. – less
Fun learning experience with floor sets
Sales/Brand Representative (Current Employee), Tuscola, ILOctober 30, 2014
At Polo Ralph Lauren I first started off in sales, and began doing floor sets and store changes. I primarily work the floor sets which involve bring new merchandise on the floor, following the plan-o-gram we receive and laying the merchandise out correctly. Problems do arise where we do not have the correct merchandise featured on the plan-o-gram so – more... improvising and making something look great regardless of the lack in merchandise is key. I love being able to engage in something that is time consuming, and seeing the end result. It also gives me a bit of a creative outlet when improvising with gondolas, shelving, or face out displays. I have a great team of employees that I work with- the merchandiser of the store being extremely patient and offering me so much of the knowledge that I have today. I would say top two most enjoyable parts of my job are seeing a customer completely satisfied and knowing that you were the cause, and seeing the beginning and end views of a floor set/remodel that you thought would be impossible and seeing how the effort you put in created something great. – less
Productive but not for the faint at heart
Sales and Stock Floor Leader/Cashier (Current Employee), Township of Jackson, NJOctober 29, 2014
Management and employees feel like one big family and a lot of great relationships can be formed here, but this is a high demand company placed near one of the biggest theme parks on the east coast (Six Flags Great Adventure), so expect to have heavy workloads and learn to be adept at a it of everything, even jobs outside of your routine "job description", – more... you will definitely become a well rounded sales associate and/or manager at Ralph Lauren. – less
Ability to work in all aspects of job
Management Trainee/ Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 28, 2014
Pros: great working environoment and discounts
Cons: partime work, so no benefits
A typical day at work began with stocking the floor before the store opened; and afterwards, assisting with sales.
Overall
Manager, Fabric Research & Development (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 23, 2014
people are amazing pay is awful
job is wonderful and a lot of growth
Great creative enviroment and professional atmosphere.
Senior Denim Designer - F/T Freelance (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 22, 2014
Pros: great place to work!
Cons: freelance opening only.
I really enjoyed working at RL due to the high level of skill, experience, and creative opportunities that came with the job.
Entry level job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Aurora, IllinoisOctober 20, 2014
I provided customer service and eventually became a floor salesmen.
Outstanding company
Senior Graphic Designer (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 11, 2014
A great company to gain valuable experience at. Corporate office culture reflects leadership that prioritizes treating people well and maintaining a sustainable work/life balance.
Exciting and Innovative environment
Women's and Children's Department Manager (Current Employee), Short Hills, NJOctober 6, 2014
Pros: discount on clothing, personal contact with executives in company
Managed 25 person sales team. Continual mentoring and managing growth of team. Supervised flow of inventory to the floor. Managed all customer service issues in a luxury store environment.
fun lots of great people`
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Park City, utOctober 2, 2014
Pros: clothing discount
Cons: didn't work with school classes
This was one of my first jobs it really helped me break out of my shell and handle peoples needs.
Great Company
Sales Audit Analyst (Current Employee), Lyndhurst, NJSeptember 30, 2014
This was a great company to work for. Managers and upper management are very resourceful and make the environment pleasant to work in.
Working at Ralph Lauren Polo
Order Processor (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCSeptember 26, 2014
Pros: sometimes we got an hour lunch
Cons: alot of walking
The supervisor always had a start-up meeting with the associates, letting us know what floor we were working on that day and how much product was available to pick. Once the meeting was finished, we went to get our gladiator, tape gun, a cart, and a set of labels to start with. Management was decent, always caring and more than willing to work with – more... you through a situation. Co-workers were friendly and very good when it came to helping one another. I believe that the hardest part of the job was rushing to make production when business was slow and working the long 9 hour shifts when work was heavy. Other than that, the most enjoyable part of my day was taking lunch. I got to rest my feet for a few minutes and got to associate with friends (co-workers). – less
Fun and Outgoing enviornment
Cashier (Former Employee), Primm, NVSeptember 19, 2014
Best job ever !!!! the management is great and makes you feel like your a family.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. – Read more