Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and fun work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJAugust 24, 2016
A typical day at work I was responsible for providing great customer service. Making sure the customer has the best experience while shopping with us. Also I was a responsible cashier. Management was great. Keeping up with the dress code was never a problem for me. There was never a time that i felt as thought my work was too overwhelming for me.
bad management
Product Development Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 19, 2016
terrible management. Directors need to go to training on how to deal with human beings. Very negative atmosphere where employees were overworked and disgruntled .
Pros
clothing discount
Cons
bad work life balance
Productive and fun work place
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COAugust 16, 2016
Polo Ralph Lauren has been a wonderful company to work for. The management there has been nothing but outstanding. They are alway willing to work with customers and their employees to fit their needs. My co-workers always showed up with a quality attitude ready to sell and meet our daily goal. The most enjoyable part of my day was interacting with some of the most interesting people that came through the store.
Fulfillment Center Manager (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCAugust 16, 2016
This is a great place to work. I would recommend this company to others. It is good because they are very flexible with your work life balance.
Not the greastest experience
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLAugust 11, 2016
I was only an associate and i typically focused on customer service and recover store standards and manage money. Management was not great at developing team members. The hardest part of the job was trying get training in other areas to move up in the company.
Big Company
Assistant Manager, Staging (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2016
Polo was a great company to work for as they realized the long crazy hours and compensated accordingly. There were great perks like Polo renting out Rye Play land for the employees.
Need to pay a little bit better.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 1, 2016
People that worked there for 5 years makes 50 cents more than the people that's only been there 1 year. Need to learn how to review pays for employees, specially on employees that's been there long. When minimum wage is increased, pay on current employees should be raised whatever the increased amount is from the minimum wage.
Pros
Great company, nice bosses, and great environment.
Cons
Pay increase are very minimal, doesn't even cover the cost of living raise that people gets with other company.
A fun and learning place to work for
Selling Assistant Manger (Current Employee) –  Waterloo, NYJuly 31, 2016
working here i have learned a lot to help further i my career.While i have been working here i have built several one on one customer relationships.
Iconic American brand
Director of Global Sourcing and Manufacturing (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 22, 2016
Strong emphasis on teamwork and partnership
Professional environment led by Management
Strong partnerships and heavy communication with off shore offices
Productive and great, friendly place to work at
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 21, 2016
Having helped build the store since it first opened (literally installing shelves and showcase displays), I have worked almost every position possible. With all this experience, I have gained a lot of knowledge on how to drive sales in a non-confrontational way, while building lasting relationships with customers. Ralph Lauren is a company built on teamwork, and I have thrived and become a better team player.

Want to know more about Ralph Lauren Media Llc?

Ask a question
Productive and fun Workplace
Wet Processing Technician (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJuly 19, 2016
Ralph Lauren was a great place to work. They had great benefits, great co-workers and working environment. While I was there I learned extensive knowledge on wet processing and color matching along with chemical handling and safety. During my employment management was possibly the best management I had the pleasure of experiencing.
Pros
Benefits, free lunch with visiters
Very fun place to work
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 18, 2016
I loved working here and was hoping to get hired on full time.
I learned a lot about routing
All of my co-workers were very nice
Pros
friendly people
Cons
nothing
Dynamic, fast paced, diverse working invironment - a wonderful place to work.
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 13, 2016
There was never a typical day at Ralph Lauren. The ever growing company always had an exciting energy and new direction to follow. The people that worked at Ralph Lauren were smart and knowledge thirsty. It was a great company to work for.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Flowood, MSJuly 12, 2016
I enjoyed my time there. Everyone was very professional and working in retail and customer service for the holiday season will teach a person, to great lengths, how important it is to stay patient, professional, and always look on the bright side.
Fast paced work place.
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCJuly 9, 2016
Stock inventory.

Tag and price product.

Make sure all products were accounted for.

The hardest part of the job was getting there. I worked first shift meaning I had to be there before the store opened. I had to clock in at work at 5am. I lived 35 to 40 minutes away, so I had to be up 2 hrs before i was scheduled to work in order to be there on time.
Its such a great company to be apart of
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Waipahu, HIJuly 8, 2016
Working for ralph lauren, depending on your location, its consistently fast pace. I learned a lot of things, but there isnt much growth in the company as thus there isnt that much internal hiring. leadership team is always found from the outside thus how I found this job. There are lot of projects but you can always be in tuned with your creativity when it comes to visual merchandising
Great enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCJuly 7, 2016
great place to work. the staff was awesome. very respectable. the hardest part of my job was the drive to work that's all. i loved it
Pros
enviroment and staff
Cons
healthcare
stay busy till no work
Dotter/picker (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCJuly 5, 2016
I loved this job till everyone thinks they are better than you because they have been there longer. To much drama, attitudes. It's hard to get anywhere when you are the minority.
Pros
work alot
Cons
attitudes, drama
Basic overviiew of daily duties
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJuly 4, 2016
responsibilities included upselling, retail work, folding clothes, distributing items throughout the store, intake of shipping, retail knowledge, maintaining area, providing customer service, upkeep of self-attire, visual awareness for shoplifters.
Pros
Fast paced, good teamwork, variety of customers
Cons
management was unstable
Company culture needs help
Production Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 30, 2016
Ralph Lauren organization is not a collaborative environment. The overall culture is every man for themselves. But the brand is strong and will last forever. There has been several changes in management therefore hoping to see a shift in company culture.