Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employee Reviews

Great place for a hardworker to grow
Department supervisor (Current Employee), CaliforniaJuly 28, 2015
Ralph Lauren is an iconic brand. If your passion is working for an iconic brand and learning the retail clothing business Ralph Lauren Polo is a great start.
Fun and productive workplace with supportive staff.
Register Specialist/Chasier (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Free coffee
Cons: Healthcare
Working at Ralph Lauren personally helped me grow and develop. Management is great at coaching their employees from product knowledge to time and attendance.
Good pay, that's it.
Point Of Sale Department Supervisor (Former Employee), Locust Grove, GAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: the pay
Cons: okayish discount, unrealistic sales goals, "do as I say, not as I do" attitude
I used to work for PRL, back in the day. Then, it was a fantastic company. Now it it everything one could hate about modern retail.
Mail room system and team work needs improvement
Mailroom Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 20, 2015
Pros: Free refreshments from staff after meetings, occasional gifts from staff members such as free Polo merchandise, and downtime when workload is low
Cons: Impatient clients due to the tardiness of courier deliveries to the mailroom, staff is shorthanded, packages for other building tenants get misdelivered to the RL mailtoom
Improvement needs to be made with the system to organize and prioritize packages for delivery, communication between the mailroom staff and the clients, and team work between mailroom staff.
Managment
Account Analyst (Former Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 18, 2015
Most of the management team was great and always willing to work and teach you. The only negative things is we had a hand full of management that would have rather manage by power and not by knowledge which left a very uneasy feeling.
Fun productive fast-pace enviroment
Merchandising Assistant/Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dawsonville, GaJuly 17, 2015
Pros: 50% discount on merchandise
Cons: Breaks and Lunchs
A typical day would at Ralph Lauren starts at 5 am with shipment orders. I learned to coordinate, sort, floor sets visuals, and garment care new merchandise. Management assist as well with concerns as needed very laid-back and helpful resources. I love working with clothes and Ralph Lauren is my favorite brand.
Good work team
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Charleston, SCJuly 17, 2015
Pros: comeptition incentives
Cons: unpredictable hours
For the most part, the managment team is good. The hours are unpredictable. So you may get great hours one week and very little the next. The coworkers are great to work with.
Productive, friendly and fun workplace with a cafeteria
Material Handler II (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJuly 14, 2015
Pros: Periodic Festivities Events and Drawings
Cons: Time Cards, 15 and 45 Minute Breaks per Shift
I appreciate what I do at my job. There's much learn, I get along great with my team of co-workers as well as management. All about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop also. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.There are difficulties some days with maintaining physical consistancy due to the repetitive body motions required for job. However, there's just something awesome about returning home safely from a well accomplished day on the job.
Productive, well-managed environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Livermore, CaliforniaJuly 14, 2015
Pros: well-rounded, unbiased atmosphere, friendly environment
Cons: heavy work load, short-staffed
The management team introduced and taught me the importance of product knowledge and how it contributes to great customer service. Ralph Lauren provided great leadership and defined the essence of professionalism.
Productive: Friendly fun culture filled work place
Sales Specialist/Customer Service (Former Employee), Pleasant Pririe, WIJuly 13, 2015
Pros: free lunch on hoildays, breaks where you can leave, 50% off four items every month
Cons: short shifts, low hours
Ralph Lauren was an amazing work environment. the managers were always on top of things schedule, off days and breaks were handled on time. the challenging part of the job was not receiving enough hours because I was part time. but when me and my employers did work together, the work place was filled with joy and motivation to work harder.
Great High Pace Sales Oriented Job
PART TIME SALES (Former Employee), san marcos, texasJuly 11, 2015
I loved every second of woring here. The store was always busy and there was always something to do. Customers were hectic but staff handled all situations flawlessly.
No Charge Sample Analyst (Former Employee), High Point, NCJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Discounts, warehouse sales
Cons: Insurance was down-graded the last 2 years
The experience I gained in my tenure here, has for the most part, been very rewarding. The discounts and benefits are very good.
stocker
Night Stock Associate Ralph Lauren (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJuly 8, 2015
Seasonal employee. BARELY worked any hours. Sometimes even HOUR shifts. Told to sell Banana Cards to customers, that sometimes felt forced
Goal-oriented workplace with high expectations of physical output from associates
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Coupons, recognition from co-workers and management
Cons: Short breaks/omitted breaks/delayed breaks when a heavy workload is anticipated
A typical day at work entails completing certain tasks, such as placing the correct amount of units onto the floor and arranging them so that they are aesthetically pleasing to management and the customers. However, the most important thing is customer service. While there, I learned how to utilize time efficiently in order to complete certain tasks by a desired deadline. Management varied drastically during my time with the company, but the best managers were the ones who physically and mentally contributed to the productivity of the store, not just giving orders while standing over your shoulder. Co-workers of mine have been mostly positive to work with, but some require some patience or guidance, especially when it comes to working together in a timely manner to recover a store before our allotted time has expired. The hardest part of the job was to remain positive and energetic after being insulted and challenged by customers, and overworked by management. However, the most enjoyable part of the job was forming relationships with coworkers and management, and being appreciated by customers who were willing to accept our assistance.
fun workplace
Part-time Sales Associate (Former Employee), Castle Rock, COJuly 6, 2015
Everyone got along. Good job while in highs chool or college. No real chance for advancement. Good start for learning the art of sales.
Thank God for a job...
Stock Associate/Sales Associate (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Its overnight on weekdays, so I can still go to school
Cons: The atmosphere, The weekly hours, How we're treated by management
I wont complain, it puts some money in my pockets. However Its not exciting, there's not much camaraderie. Managers push us stock team to the limits and when we do get the job done, there's very very little recognition. The say the store cant run without us, then turn around and cut our hours sometimes. Hours are unstable, you don't know for sure what days you'll be working the next week so don't make any plans with the family. Our hourly wage is good, but we don't work the hours to see a decent paycheck. The most enjoyable part is when they sometimes schedule me on Saturdays and I get to interact with customers.
Fun Workplace
Anonymous (Current Employee), AnonymousJune 28, 2015
Ralph Lauren is a fun and exciting company to work for but the demands on your time can sometimes be excessive...think 6 days a week & up to 50 hours. But there are great perks...discounts, travel, etc. that make up for it.
ok
Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 27, 2015
Very few development opportunities and visibility to management.

good benefits. nj office feels removed from overall culture of RL
Business oriented atmoshere
Sales (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJune 25, 2015
Pros: Worked in the mall
Cons: Long hours on your feet
One of the most enjoyable parts of this job was the discount,i got to meet a lot of great people, great work environment. Also, the managers were pretty cool, tried to make the work day breeze by.
The Company as a Whole
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee), High Point, NCJune 24, 2015
Ralph Lauren is a great place to work for! I haven't had any bad experiences in the 4 years I've been here. RL does an excellent job of embracing all cultures.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. – Read more

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Salaries