Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employee Reviews in United States

Great enviroment to work in.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIMay 17, 2016
A typical day would be opening the store and making sure every item on the floor was perfect. From how many items were on each display, making sure all sizes were out, checking the stock in the back to see if we could add more product to the floor. When the doors open you greet each customer with a smile. You walk around making sure to engage every customer and ask if they need assistance or to recommend additional products to match what they already have in their bag. You might also assist customers in the fitting rooms, be a cashier, greeter, stocker and all while managing the other employees on the floor. This was a terrific place to work and always kept me motivated to be my best.
Fun but yet professional work environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tannersville, PAMay 12, 2016
I love working in retail. The thing I enjoyed most was being able to communicate with people and make professional relationships. I better learned how to operate different types of cash registers and electronics. Many times during closing, my co-workers and I would listen to music to keep our motivation going after a long day. The most difficult part of the job is when we would have to deal with shop lifting. It was a very stressful process, but everyday we managed to keep our store as safe as possible.
Ssa
Sales and Service Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 4, 2016
Typical day was spent with upkeep of the store's space, greet any and all customers that entered, and completing transactions at the register.
Sales/Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Township of Jackson, NJMay 2, 2016
Working in retail taught me a lot about responsibility. Being given mutiple jobs taught me how to balance different tasks, I went from stocking, to the register, to customer service all throughout the day. It was a place to work for.
fun job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pismo Beach, CAMay 2, 2016
Loved going to work, walk in ask customers what are looking for, suggest items and combos that work and encourage them to try on everything.
Pros
nice hours and good coworkers
Cons
its retail
I will always love Ralph Lauren
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Smithfield, NCMay 1, 2016
Ralph Lauren has been wonderful to me and my family. They try their best to offer good pay, decent benefits, and a steady schedule.
Great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCApril 22, 2016
Fast and growing company...Typical day assist customers in online orders for ralphlauren.com Providing sensory words and tracking orders that were made and delivered to customers door step.
Pros
discount on Ralph Lauren
Cons
only part time no benefits
This was good job for that time in my life.
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Vacaville, CAApril 21, 2016
The job was fine but, it was just that, a job. There were a lot of young people between the age of 18 to 22 working. Now that i am older, i am now looking for a career , but i did not see that happening with this company.
Pros
Very big and succesful company, good job security
Cons
Did not pay enough to maintain a household, not many opportunities
Assistant Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILApril 20, 2016
Great place to work although at times can be overwhelming. Difficult to balance work and life due to consistent schedule change.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Job Work/Balance
Productive, fashionable workplace deadicated to progression.
Supervisor - Merchandising (Current Employee) –  Auburn Hills, MIApril 19, 2016
Worked for the company for over five years and learned a tremendous amount about this business especially merchandising. Build a lot of great relationships and took full advantage of the generous discount. I would honestly still be an employee if the new company I work for didn't enforce a conflict of interest between competing companies.
Pros
Pays well, generous discount, raises if work is satisfactory, and refer a star program pays out $200 buck!
Cons
Traffic sometimes over whelming, lazy associates increasing your work load, and never getting out at scheduled time.
A good place to start while in school
sale assosciate (Former Employee) –  Concord, NCApril 17, 2016
This was a job that I began while in school. It was something to allow me to begin gaining work experience. I left due to finding a better job with benefits. The store was good, they just only paid minimum wage and the yearly raises weren't much either. Management was good, but they never focused on employee development much which is huge for me.
Pros
discount on clothes. hours worked with my school schedule
Cons
Wasn't much growth opportunity. Management didn't seem to care much about employee development.
Family Atmosphere, Fun Job
Interior Design & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIApril 15, 2016
Typical day at work varied, based on appointments, customers and time of year.
Learned a lot about myself & my capabilities.
Management would push you out of your comfort zone but back you 110%.
Most of the co workers were great, had been there more than 5 years.
Hardest part of the job was the demanding scheduling. Customers and Clients dictated your schedule and outside life, it made it hard to have any assembly of a personal life.
Always moving, learning and changing.

Hands down, the best company I've ever worked for.
Pros
Fun clients, discount, lunches, healthcare
Cons
demanding schedule.
its ok
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Wrentham, MAApril 13, 2016
annoying and rude managers and co workers. they are very judgemental and extremely gossipy. They are all caddy people who work here.
Pros
not working here
Cons
not working here
Very neat and tidy work environment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 12, 2016
I enjoyed working for PRL because of what I've learned working there. I've given great customer service, and I've learned how to make personal connections at work.
Great company!
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2016
Loved my management team! it was such a blast to work for this company. They really promote from within which I absolutely love.
Prestigious Company
Asst. Technical Designer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2016
RL is a very prestigious company to work for and after working here, you will feel proud to say you did. The company cares about its legacy and the footprint they leave in the "sand".
Polo is terrible.
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLApril 11, 2016
I only lasted there a few months because I was being picked on by everyone including the managers, they would try their best to get me fired and I just ended up leaving on my own.
Productive and Energetic work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Riverhead, NYApril 11, 2016
My experience at Ralph Lauren was hands on and full of high energy. I've learned about all the products and how to successfully handle customers. My management was very helpful with all of the employees. The hardest part was doing floor models. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing sales go up during customer purchases.
Pros
Free lunches during holiday sales
Cons
No healthcare offered for part time
Good experience
Assistant Designer at Women's Collection (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 10, 2016
I have been working as Assistant Designer at Ralph Lauren Women's Collection for almost two years. Heavy workload and stressful working environment. Definitely learned a ton as a fresh graduate from design school but most of what I have been doing was office errands and basic tasks. Love my coworkers and feel like a family in the company, however, the corporate culture is not for me. Definitely needs patience for career growth in this company because it is hard for young designers to explore creativity in this big company.
Pros
Great organization
Cons
Long working hours, stressful environment
Fun and fast pace enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 4, 2016
In a normal day I had to give my service to people from all over the world because the store was located in a place visit by a lot of tourist. I learned to handle and work under pressure