Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employee Reviews in United States

Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaAugust 25, 2015
I have great management team, discounts on clothing are amazing management team is flexible and fun to be around. The hardest part is being on your feet for long hours. Most enjoyable is getting to buy the clothing and wear it to work at a discounted price.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Pay isnt the greatest
Productive, friendly and fun workplace with a cafeteria
Material Handler II (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJuly 14, 2015
I appreciate what I do at my job. There's much learn, I get along great with my team of co-workers as well as management. All about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop also. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.There are difficulties some days with maintaining physical consistancy due to the repetitive body motions required for job. However, there's just something awesome about returning home safely from a well accomplished day on the job.
Pros
Periodic Festivities Events and Drawings
Cons
Time Cards, 15 and 45 Minute Breaks per Shift
Productive: Friendly fun culture filled work place
Sales Specialist/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Pririe, WIJuly 13, 2015
Ralph Lauren was an amazing work environment. the managers were always on top of things schedule, off days and breaks were handled on time. the challenging part of the job was not receiving enough hours because I was part time. but when me and my employers did work together, the work place was filled with joy and motivation to work harder.
Pros
free lunch on hoildays, breaks where you can leave, 50% off four items every month
Cons
short shifts, low hours
Non stressful environment
Senior Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 1, 2015
Workload was given at the good level and co-workers were easy going, but raises could have been better. Their discount was a good perk.
Pros
Employee's discount
Cons
Raisers were not at par with industry
not that great
Stockroom Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLAugust 25, 2015
Helping customers, folding clothes, maintaining stockroom. was a typical day at Ralph Lauren.
What did I learn? That some people really don't care about their job and just skate by
Management? lol what a joke. The only good one there left to go to the adult store. He cared about the store. The others were there to fill space and get a paycheck it seems.
Coworkers? Great co workers but again because of poor management we all left.
Hardest part of the job? Dealing with poor management.
The most enjoyable part of the job? That would be the customers. I am a people person and love to be helpful.
It's a nice place to work
asset protection (Current Employee) –  NCJanuary 5, 2016
A nice place to work and somewhere a future can be built upon. I can see myself being here for a career..........................
Prestigious Company
Asst. Technical Designer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2016
RL is a very prestigious company to work for and after working here, you will feel proud to say you did. The company cares about its legacy and the footprint they leave in the "sand".
Fun and fast pace enviroment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 4, 2016
In a normal day I had to give my service to people from all over the world because the store was located in a place visit by a lot of tourist. I learned to handle and work under pressure
Environment
Assistant Manager of Employee Experience (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILSeptember 14, 2015
The culture of the company that was talked up so much prior to my on boarding, was virtually non existent at my location. I don't doubt the company prides itself on a family like work enivornment but I must say, it did not happen at my former store. General managers need to be held more accountable and held to same standard as other leaders within the organization. A bias and favorited workplace can be very uncomfortable.
Pros
High Volume
Cons
The list goes on
Ole Day at Polo
Packer (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCDecember 5, 2015
A day at Polo right now is pretty simple. We show up, scan our badges about 10 times, have a daily meeting, and start working. We work two to four hours at a time consistently doing the same monotonous task and then take two fairly short breaks and then we're back at it until the end.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
short breaks, inconsistent work
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hershey, PAMarch 15, 2016
Depending on the season, it may be a very slow and boring day at Polo, or a fun and busy day as we may have many customers especially during holiday seasons.
Very neat and tidy work environment
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 12, 2016
I enjoyed working for PRL because of what I've learned working there. I've given great customer service, and I've learned how to make personal connections at work.
Assistant Manager of Operations (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILApril 20, 2016
Great place to work although at times can be overwhelming. Difficult to balance work and life due to consistent schedule change.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Job Work/Balance
Polo is terrible.
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  Destin, FLApril 11, 2016
I only lasted there a few months because I was being picked on by everyone including the managers, they would try their best to get me fired and I just ended up leaving on my own.
fun job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pismo Beach, CAMay 2, 2016
Loved going to work, walk in ask customers what are looking for, suggest items and combos that work and encourage them to try on everything.
Pros
nice hours and good coworkers
Cons
its retail
Fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment with excellent leadership.
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  Aurora, ILApril 25, 2014
A normal day consisted of receiving shipments early in the morning for processing. I would lead the operation line and maintain a fast pace to ensure that all of the product would be processed correctly and in a timely manner. I've learned that it is important go ask for feedback in order to better myself. All of my co-workers were extremely friendly and motivated one another to exceed expectations. The toughest part of being a stock associate for Ralph Lauren was making having to back-stock all of the Men's product in a short period of time to guarantee that there would be no carryover at the end of my shift. The most enjoyable part of working at Ralph Lauren is having the freedom to openly challenge my fellow co-workers in a competitive, yet respectful spirit.
Pros
job security, advancement, friendly managers
Cons
short breaks, no benefits
its ok
Sales associate (Current Employee) –  Wrentham, MAApril 13, 2016
annoying and rude managers and co workers. they are very judgemental and extremely gossipy. They are all caddy people who work here.
Pros
not working here
Cons
not working here
This has been one of the most enjoyable work environments I've worked in.
Stylist / Sales Assoc. / Stock (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 5, 2015
I enjoyed everything about working with this company and the brand. In my experience working with Ralph Lauren I became a huge enthusiast of the brand, I exercised my elite customer service skills frequently, and excelled here more than I have with any other company. It really inspired a passion for luxury retail.
Pros
The appreciation the company has for it's employees.
Cons
n/a
Good Starter Job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Sevierville, TNAugust 28, 2015
Not a lot of growing opportunities. Other than that great team plenty of hard workers, friendly people. They are very flexible like if a family emergency comes up, illness, etc. The hardest part about this job is probably costumers and traffic but the number of friendly costumers outweighs the number of rude ones. You learn a lot in a store that take the level of standards with the level they do, skills that will help you get any retail job afterwards
Pros
discount and flexible hours
Cons
not full time unless management
Ssa
Sales and Service Associate (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 4, 2016
Typical day was spent with upkeep of the store's space, greet any and all customers that entered, and completing transactions at the register.