Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Media Llc Employer Reviews

Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tannersville, PAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: half price on clothes
Cons: short breaks
Great place to shop
Fun co workers
Mangable Scheudle
Great area to shop
Constant Movement and Productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), North Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2014
Pros: the benefits
Cons: the hours
- Greet and assist customers while maintaining store presence
- How to be productive in the down time of the store
- The management is good at giving constructive feedback to their employees daily
- The co-workers are energetic and friendly
- The hardest part of the job was keeping the store well kept during its busiest hours
- The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people from all around the world and talking to them
Friendly co-workers
Accounts Payable Associate (Former Employee), High Point, NCJuly 23, 2014
Pros: business casual dress
Cons: could not read the computer monitors
A typical day at work was working on two computers, that invoices were scanned into. You had to key in international invoices into SAP using the correct currency, invoice date, invoice number/vendor name. Very hard to read screens and understand invoices that were not from the USA.
Very Productive Great place to advance
Material Handler (Former Employee), High Point, NCJuly 21, 2014
Pros: interaction with the people and the product
Cons: svhedule flexibility
Any job can be stressful a lot of times, but in all I enjoyed it I learned a lot through the mistakes I made and through the things I did very well
Fun place to work
Design Assistant & Colorist (Former Employee), 25 W 39th St. New York, NYJuly 15, 2014
Even though the job was lots of hours, RL company does a really great job of giving employees the resources they need to make a good living. Company very professional and reputable.
Good Customer Service Skills
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), High Point, NCJuly 9, 2014
Pros: employee discounts
Cons: not progressive in training
This was an interesting job in the fact you were helping people to build wardrobes and purchase high end products.Management was very detail oriented and the hardest part of the job was speaking from a script. The most enjoyable part of the job was making customers happy.
Sales oriented.
Cashier (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 9, 2014
Pros: good breaks
Cons: location
Learned about making sales. reaching sales goals. working with a team.
A fashionable and fun place to work.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tannersville, PAJuly 5, 2014
I mainly dealt with walk-in customers who needed assistance finding the style or size they were looking for. I worked in both the women's and men's sections and kept either sections tidy while on the job.
Good work/life balance, poor upper management structure
Senior Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 23, 2014
Pros
- Good work/life balance
- Work is done in smaller teams

Cons
- Poor compensation. (No one under Senior Director gets a bonus)
- Poor upper managment structure (Too manager heavy but when it comes to the details, too few bodies)
- Upper managment wants the power/glory but no one wants to take responsibility for the hard decisions. Easy, solvable problems, become large, convoluted isses several months later.
- If you aren't likable, you are not promoted.
Great Place To Work For!
Senior Cashier / Sales Associate (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAJune 18, 2014
Ralph Lauren is a great company to work for. My time there was good, no complaints really. Love his fashions, great environment, management was great. I worked as an associate and while I did not advance to anything other than a sales associate/cashier (I don't recall ever given the opportunity), it was pretty good. The hours where not too bad, just your average 8 to 9-hour shifts. I did at one point go from full-time to part-time due to having another full-time job elsewhere but it wasn't too bad. My co-workers at my time of service were good, no complaints about either of them really. This job was pretty much repetitive everyday when it came to the work, but what made it enjoyable was the beautiful fashion of this great designer, seeing what new lovely things came in shipment. With all that being said, nothing really hard about this job as I can recall, pretty simple.
Fun Place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Leeds, ALJune 18, 2014
Pros: meet people
Cons: not enough pay
I enjoyed working in Sales but I jostle enjoyed greeting customers. I wanted more of a career.
the job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Locust Grove, GAJune 16, 2014
it was only a seasonal job. they co workers were very nice and i made some friends but retail life is just not the job for me.
The supervisor for the women's portion of the store.
Selling Floor Supervisor/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), Concord, NCJune 15, 2014
Pros: merchandising allowed me to use my creativity, fast paced, leadership role
Cons: working the weekends and the holidays
I might work a 6-9 hour shift. For about a third of the time I took the responsibility as one of the supervisors for the store. I made sure employees were doing their jobs and where they were supposed to be. I would help customers with their complaints or returns. For about another third of the shift, I would be merchandising the women's side of the store. I would keep the store stocked and displayed in an appealing way. The last third I would act as a sales associate. I might run the register, assist in the fitting room, fold clothes, or help customers with picking out their clothes.
fun place to work
PRODUCTION ASSISTANT/COORDINATOR (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 11, 2014
Working in production was fun and productive. I learned many great things. Management was very nice and understanding.
Productive enviornement
Floor stock and Cashier (Former Employee), Sawgrass, FLJune 10, 2014
Pros: positive work enviornement
Cons: early shift for the floor first crew
At this job you will remain occupied for the entirety of your shift which is a good thing since the time goes by a lot faster than it will if you were just sitting around. It is a very upbeat but sometimes robotic place to work at. At this job i learned how to treat customers and assist with placement of mannequins. The co workers are always fun to be around and they are very supportive of the positions held in the store. The hardest part of this job for me was waking up at 6am in the morning since i was on the Floor first team. Management will push you to succeed the revenue of the store by pushing you to hand out more shopping bags to the customers.
A great experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Tulare, CAMay 31, 2014
Pros: great team
Cons: no cons at all
Great team at Ralph Lauren, it was my second family, i was always busy, everybody always had a smile on their faces, anytime you needed help someone always stepped up to the plate or if they didn't know about the question someone would go find the manager. i had a wonderful time at polo. it was an honor working for that company
IT IS LITTLE BIT OF STRESS BUT I LIKE BECAUSE IS DEALING WITH CUSTOMER
Stock Associate-Customer Services (Current Employee), Estero, FLMay 29, 2014
Pros: workin with everyone
Cons: not understable
CUSTOMER RELATION AND DOING THE BEST OF ALL, HAS
BEEN A GREAT EXPERIENCE WITH COMPANY LEARNING SOME SKILL
Great retail experience
CASHIER/SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Leesburg, VAMay 26, 2014
Assist customers with shirt sizes, customer service, help ring customers, fitting rooms, greet customers as they enter Ralph Lauren, call other Ralph Lauren company stores for certain items.
Polo Ralph Lauren
Order Processor (Current Employee), High Point, NCMay 23, 2014
Good management & fun people to work around cater to their employees to make them want to stay & work harder.
Exciting environment thats loads of fun
Driver (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 21, 2014
Pros: discounts on all polo products
I love working at Polo Ralph Lauren. It is a positive environment. The people are amazing and we have a lot of fun. One thing that I have learned from working at Polo is the retail side versus the warehouse side of things. I've got an opportunity to learn just how much work it takes to be in retail. The hardest part of my job is going home every night. My coworkers are like family and I absolutely love working there.

About Ralph Lauren Media Llc

Ralph Lauren Corporation is galloping at a faster clip than when its namesake founder first entered the arena some 45 years ago. – Read more