Ralph Lauren Employee Reviews

Found 1,145 reviews matching the search
Very Unique
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dawsonville, GASeptember 22, 2017
working at polo ralph lauren is a wonderful experience in itself. we received great discounts up to 30% as well as the marked down prices on clothing apparel.
Packaging
Packer (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCSeptember 21, 2017
* I would pack clothes in boxes.
* I learned how assembly works.
* The management was great.
* The workplace culture was amazing.
* The hardest part of my job was being there super early.
Fun Envoirment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Park City, UTSeptember 21, 2017
Keeping product neat and clean. I learned how to keep the product competitive. Located in Park City in Salt Lake City, UT so during the holiday season and SUNDANCE Festival it kept you wanting to work because the people you will encounter.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short Breaks
Loved it, time to grow
Mens Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 21, 2017
I enjoyed my time there but at some point with no advancement in position or salary you have to make choices. I will def recommend working there , a lil slow but def worth it
clothes , colors , matching it up for that swag
Independent Advisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2017
I organize the set, make sure everything proper. I make sure everything clean,fresh, crisp on display. My customer service skills are me talking to customers asking ,finding out their likes and don't likes and making magic happen. I am a fashion guru. I want to know every person on a personal level so I can make the best out of them . I get my thrills off of that. Fashion is my LOVE my EVERYTHING
Pros
Doing what I LOVE
Cons
Not doing it enough
Polo
Back-Stock Manager (Current Employee) –  Barstow, CASeptember 20, 2017
I love working at Polo Ralph Lauren! the management and brand ambassadors are all amazing people!! It does have a family oriented vibe to it. Everyone is super friendly and very helpful
good place to work
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 20, 2017
I enjoyed my work and the people were wonderful there. Good discounts. Good employee benefits. The territory I had was too small and did not generate enough sales to have a FT person in the territory. It was during the 2008 crash and sales dipped.
Pros
beautiful work environment
Cons
high expectations with little compensation
experience at the Ralph Lauren in Dolphin Mall
Call operation assisting customer on the phone (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 19, 2017
One of the best-known company in the industry. Polo Ralph Lauren management some are good and other you can guess, the schedule is minimum hours you receive the maximum of 25 hours. and if they ask you to stay. they are too Bossie. they raised you 35 cent a year.
Cons
short breaks.
Productive workplace
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCSeptember 19, 2017
Productive and busy workplace. A typical day at work included picking various orders, placing them on a conveyor belt to be sent down to packing where I also packed them and got them shipped out.
Nice to be high-end
ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Lake George, NYSeptember 18, 2017
Polo Ralph Lauren in Lake George, NY is a great place to be a sales associate. The customers, a lot of the time, are foreign, as Lake George is known for tourists. Polo is a higher end clothing retail store.
Great Company to Work For
ASSISTANT HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Aurora, ILSeptember 18, 2017
As an Assistant Manager, I had worked for the company in a short time and relocated 3 times. The culture of the company is personal, training is given to get everyone performing to their specific job role.
Great Enviroment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Glendale, CASeptember 17, 2017
Another company I was fortunate to work at, the location I was at closed down along with all the Polo jeans Ralph Lauren stores. if that didn't happen I most likely will still be working for this company in some form
Relaxful Environment
Salesfloor Representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLSeptember 14, 2017
Ralph Lauren was my very first retail job, and I absolutely loved it. I admired and respected each of my managers, I never had to feel uncomfortable with my co-workers which made working their an absolute breeze.
It was a great place to work at until they outsourced IT
Analyst, Store Platforms Retail (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 13, 2017
It was a great experience because I Was able to learn on applications specially windows applications. Management was wonderful, always heard the employees and took the feedback.
Pros
The applications used
Cons
Hours that we are working are too much for the pay
Learned alot
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 11, 2017
At Polo Ralph Lauren I learned a lot when it came to the quality of clothing and combining clothing items for the clients. I worked with tourists therefore it was a great experience dressing clients from different nationalities.
Pros
Breaks
Raised the bar for all other positions
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 11, 2017
I learned a ton at RL. Company provided a platform in which you could grow within your position and positioned you for future opportunities. The standards were very high and you were encouraged to elevate your personal performance to meet the RL expectations.
Pros
Great learning opportunity.
Cons
Stressful environment, in some cases cut throat.
The work was challenging and good!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCSeptember 11, 2017
The work was good and challenging from my experience! Only big concerns is when it comes to management and the unprofessionalism. The employees complained a lot about management!
Cons
Time frame for employees
Supervisor
Stockroom Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Estero, FLSeptember 10, 2017
Customer service oriented
Learned how to engage all customers
Supervised a team of 15 in stockroom
Workplace culture is very friendly/inviting
Great employee discounts
A great place to work
Director of Field Asset Protection (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 8, 2017
I worked for Ralph Lauren for over 13 years and was able to promote three times. It was generally a family oriented company towards its associates, Continued education was always a priority within the department to make us better leaders.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the genuine team work not only within the Asset Protection but with Operations, Legal and Human Resources. It was truly a team effort.

Leaving was a hard decision but necessary to take care of family concerns.
Pros
The people, pay and discounts
Cons
As with any company there were some weeks that you could put in over 60 hrs.
Polo
Asst Mgr, Human Resources Mgr/Ops Mgr, Human Res (Current Employee) –  Loveland, COSeptember 8, 2017
I had an awesome group of employees willing to do anything in a team endeavor to make our store amazing. When our product would change from time-to-time, sales associates would step up to send out the 50,000+ items to the distribution center...only to await the arrival of new product and would systematically replace it in our store. Awesome!!
Pros
beautiful clothing at a high discount for employees
Cons
new ceo came in and was unfamiliar with high-end clothing made erratic decisions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ralph Lauren. Our community is ready to answer.