Ralph Lauren Employee Reviews

Found 1,032 reviews matching the search
normal
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLJune 22, 2017
not your best job but not the worst. it can get crazy at times but you just have to do your job. i just wish it wasnt as strict on some rules but oh well
Good Work place
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodburn, ORJune 22, 2017
I liked working at Ralph Lauren, but the location of my store was not the best, and it seemed at if some of the employees and management choose favorites.
Pros
Clothes and deals
Cons
Employee drama
Timeless elegant fashion, place to be proud of working for
Sales Lead (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 21, 2017
Ralph Lauren is a great company - I was impressed with the leaders and their ability to sell and market to the customer. The Miami location really pushed extra add ons to the customer because our customer base was mostly international travelers who stocked up on clothes during their vacation.
Great place to learn about style
Stock Associate & Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Locust Grove, GAJune 21, 2017
Great place to learn about style and then pros and cons about style. Great place to meet new people and network. It is also a great place to buy clothes at good deals.
fun place to work
Shipping Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 20, 2017
Good work environment, safe , enjoyed the people and my job sad that they were cutting hours which caused me to have to look for something else, I really like the job as well as the people ther e
Pros
discounts
Cons
hours cut
Great College Gig
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Estero, FLJune 18, 2017
If you are pursuing a degree, do not recommend staying here long term. It is great to help you get by in school. Management was fun but the drama leaked over into the open so we always knew when something was up.
Pros
People, customers, discounts
Cons
hours, some managers and some shifts sucked.
People make this a great place!
Creative Services Director, Home Collection (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 17, 2017
For me it was all about the teams I worked with! It made the job great. I'm now looking for something in the Interior Design world or Visual Merchandising arena (Apparel, Accessories and or Home)
Fast paced environment with great learning experience
Full-Time Visuals Merchandiser, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CAJune 16, 2017
I worked at Polo Ralph Lauren for 3 years. I started as a temporary floor associate who would mainly assist customers, to moving up to a part-time cashier associate. As a cashier associate, my main duties were to open and close register tills, maintain the operations at the front of the store, while assisting customer transactions. After being a cashier associate I became promoted to full-time women's associate and visual merchandiser. My main duties for that position was to train and direct the women's sales team for their daily duties while assisting customers on the floor. The visual merchandising position included working with the managers over nights 9pm-5am to update the mannequins and to update the signs and floor to the correct directive and sales promotions. After going back to school I became a part-time stock associate who would come in early hours before store opening to unbox new product and organize the stockroom.
Great Experience!
Intern, Account Management (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 15, 2017
Ralph Lauren has an excellent internship program that offers many opportunities! The talent acquisition team does an excellent job of making the internship program engaging, fun and informative! I would definitely recommend this internship to all students!
Pros
Engaging activities, learning environment
fun but temporary
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJune 15, 2017
Great ppl, great customers, paid weekly, but as a temp qualified for 0 benefits, 0 discounts, and when they started cutting ppl after the season ended, it was random selection rather than a look a your work thus far and how well you fit as an employee. And your supervisors could NOT give you refs or recs no matter how much they tried (and they did) but temps could not even get those.

Want to know more about Ralph Lauren?

Ask a question
terrible management
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Monroe, OHJune 14, 2017
go work at lacoste it is a lot better. I hated working there the management sucked.
no benefits, no respect for the employees, there is people who got fired for no reason.
Sr. Director Infrastructure (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 14, 2017
Great place to work!
Fast growing and stayed current with technology, allowing you to grow.
Great company benefits.

Enjoy working with highly skilled technical team.
Benefits
Average
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  National Harbor, MDJune 14, 2017
The job pay is pretty low and the breaks suck. The discount is nice though. It's just like any other typical retail store. Depending on your preference, it might be best to work part-time or seasonal.
Pros
discount
Cons
breaks
productive and hard working place
Staff mark (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJune 13, 2017
ralph Lauren polo is a good place to work I worked there for a year doing pick and packing so im looking for a job almost like that job and I looking forward to a good warehouse job i will like to do
Pros
free lunchs
Cons
long breaks
Order Processor
Order Processor (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJune 13, 2017
I have worked for this company twice; once as a full-time employee, and then again as a temporary employee. I must say that I enjoyed the work (pick-pack & put-to-light). I have often wondered to myself if Ralph Lauren knew the kind of people that were managing his companies. I have never worked with some many people in managerial positions that no interpersonal relationship skills. Some of the comments that were made to some of the employees, permanent and temporary alike were nothing short of grounds for lawsuits. It is a fun place to work, but it would be a much more inviting place to work if those that are in positions of authority would learn how to harness their pride.
Pros
Fun place to work.
Cons
Poor Management/Department Managers
Fun and productive workplace
Inventory Control Associate (Current Employee) –  Kernersville, NC 27284June 13, 2017
Very effective environment to help groom and grow employees. Unique atmosphere to incorporate work and personal lives with business opportunities within the company.
Fun workplace with multicultural customers
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 12, 2017
This was one of my favorite jobs in all my past work experiences. The reason I say this is because fashion is a big part of my life. I was extremely happy at this job and helping customers shop for clothes to upgrade their wardrobe excites me. I feel good when I help customers look good. As far as the company Ralph Lauren really has happy employees overall working and helping each other complete daily responsibilities.
Pros
Clothing discounts online
Cons
There was barely any cons here, close to none
Good environment
Assistant Manager of Marketing Promotion (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 11, 2017
Open- Check payroll, run expected inbound freight numbers, check emails and update promotions if necessary.

Mid-Shift- Process shipment, customer service, and pull product to the floor

Closing- make sure store is clean and standardized as well as writing closing report and executing any remaining task
fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJune 10, 2017
it was fun job. sometime stressful during the holidays. love helping others. learned to use a cash register. management was great and they were consistent
very good business ,perfect place to join.
Inventory Control Accountant (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCJune 10, 2017
as inventory control, cycle counting inventory, updating balance,fixing variances, sorting damage,suport picking and backing departments, and customer service as needed.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ralph Lauren. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval