Ralph Lauren Employee Reviews

great place to work
Human Resources Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 27, 2017
- workplace culture is that if you work hard, you will advance and be successful within the company.
- the most enjoyable part of the job is the team I work with everyday.
Great workplace!
Shipment and Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Diego County, CAMarch 27, 2017
I really enjoyed my time here, the staff were really nice. Shipment was a lot of fun. The schedule was great, nice an early. I would of stayed here but I had to move. I wish I could get in again.
Pros
schedule
Cons
not enough hours
great environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMarch 27, 2017
not enough work hours, the management team seemed to change about every month. Not enough work hours given when you do not have an open availability. that was really the only thing that i dealt with at ralph lauren
Pros
great atmoshpere
Cons
pay rate, no consistency in management
The best you can work at for retail.
sales associate (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INMarch 26, 2017
Any retain job is going to be stressful. Ralph Lauren was stressful, but it was still a good experience. There is always something to do, so you are never bored. But it is a lot of stress.
Productive and interesting.
Stock Associate (Former Employee) –  City of Sunrise, FLMarch 26, 2017
Overall I would recommend this type of job to anyone wishing to pursue a career in retail stores. Interesting yet quite the learning experience. Plenty of benefits.
Productive and fun workplace
Stock Associate (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMarch 25, 2017
Processing shipment based on company standards. 100% Customer service is key. Genuine conversation can go a long way when trying to create lasting impressions. The most enjoyable part of this job is the staff and the close knit family that has been created. Management has been a bumpy road but each day things are getting better.
Pros
They feed us very well
Cons
Lack of benefits, pay
Working at Polo
Adecco Temp Service (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 24, 2017
A Typical day at Polo Ralph Lauren is actually great when you interact with people that you either know or don't know its a fun day everyday if you make it like that but overall it's good working with the people out there that enjoy conversations and laughing.
Excellent Expierence
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJMarch 23, 2017
I truly loved the fast pace environment !!!!!!!!!! And the daily learning opportunity!!! It is something I could've really seen myself doing (long-Term) had there been more opportunity for me to excell within the Franchise!!!
Does not agree with change
Associate Manager, Production Development (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 23, 2017
RL has been running the same way for far to many years. they company is opposed to changing its ways which has effected them in growing with the time.
Productive and fun place to work
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Nantucket, MA, Soho NY & Madison Ave New YorkMarch 21, 2017
Loved every minute of working for Ralph Lauren, met some amazing people and made so many unforgettable memories. The atmosphere is very fun and exciting to work in. The clients made it extra special. Left to further my education but would return in a heart beat.
Pros
Friendly competitions, Managers recognize your efforts, Free lunches, great discount incentive package
Cons
Long hours of standing, scheduling can be a bit tricky at times.
great
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMarch 19, 2017
I loved working there! it was a great environment and they really taught you how to start selling things! for sale, its a great place to start out! Good luck! :)
Perfect job for where I was
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Sevierville, TNMarch 17, 2017
I worked with many great people here. The job can be very rewarding and, at the time at least, management took an interest in developing a specific sales skill set.
Good variety of duties
Sale Associate (Former Employee) –  Essex, VTMarch 17, 2017
It was a small store and the sales associates did everything from Floor First to customer service, to replenishment, cashier, cleaning, and even shoveling snow.
Pros
close to home
Cons
pay
Challenging and Fun
Sales Professional (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 16, 2017
Overall a very positive work environment with managment and coworkers. We had our ups and downs but that's with every job. I learned a lot about the application of technology in retail and was able to observe some of the most powerful sales staff in my career to date.
Pros
Amazing product and sales teams.
Cons
Lack of job security.
Ralph Lauren
Menswear Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 16, 2017
Workplace culture is great. I love working with my coworkers and manger. However, there is limited opportunity to advance. I have never been asked to stay late or come in early. Work-life balance is respected.
Pros
Good management
Cons
limited advancement
frinedly and supportive work space
Freelance Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2017
The day would be planned by the employee. I learned to manage my time wisely. The management was great, guiding and helpful. Workspace culture was friendly and helpful. The hardest part was to handle multiple requests in timely manner, the most enjoyable part was to work with a great team
Great experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 15, 2017
It was a wonderful experience working with raplh Lauren
Working with a high end brand was a very different experience seeing how so many people fro, across the world where this brand
ralph lauren
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2017
Great company over all. It is an established brand that you can grow with and retire with if you decide to stick with the retail career path. This is the way to go.
At one time RL was a great place to work
DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2017
I started working at RL soon after college. It was a great place to work; the best job I ever had. However, with increasing competition from nimble internet fashion companies and new executive management, it seems like there are more opportunities elsewhere.

There was a time when young people would join the company, get promoted, and stay with the company for years. You would meet VPs who had started as receptionists or administrative assistants. In the past couple of years, there has been a marked departure from this paradigm. Young people continue to join the company, but they move on to other companies; mostly internet companies with more growth opportunities.
Pros
Inexpensive clothes
Cons
Decreasing opportunities for new employees
Productive and fun place to work.
Asset Protection Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 13, 2017
Absolutely and positively an awesome place to work, Very professional. Outstanding services for the customers. Treat employees with the utmost respect. The pay is decent. Great managers to work for and learn a lot from.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ralph Lauren. Our community is ready to answer.