Ralph Lauren Employee Reviews

Ralph Lauren
Menswear Sales Professional (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 16, 2017
Workplace culture is great. I love working with my coworkers and manger. However, there is limited opportunity to advance. I have never been asked to stay late or come in early. Work-life balance is respected.
Pros
Good management
Cons
limited advancement
frinedly and supportive work space
Freelance Graphic Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 16, 2017
The day would be planned by the employee. I learned to manage my time wisely. The management was great, guiding and helpful. Workspace culture was friendly and helpful. The hardest part was to handle multiple requests in timely manner, the most enjoyable part was to work with a great team
Great experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 15, 2017
It was a wonderful experience working with raplh Lauren
Working with a high end brand was a very different experience seeing how so many people fro, across the world where this brand
ralph lauren
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 14, 2017
Great company over all. It is an established brand that you can grow with and retire with if you decide to stick with the retail career path. This is the way to go.
At one time RL was a great place to work
DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 14, 2017
I started working at RL soon after college. It was a great place to work; the best job I ever had. However, with increasing competition from nimble internet fashion companies and new executive management, it seems like there are more opportunities elsewhere.

There was a time when young people would join the company, get promoted, and stay with the company for years. You would meet VPs who had started as receptionists or administrative assistants. In the past couple of years, there has been a marked departure from this paradigm. Young people continue to join the company, but they move on to other companies; mostly internet companies with more growth opportunities.
Pros
Inexpensive clothes
Cons
Decreasing opportunities for new employees
Productive and fun place to work.
Asset Protection Associate (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 13, 2017
Absolutely and positively an awesome place to work, Very professional. Outstanding services for the customers. Treat employees with the utmost respect. The pay is decent. Great managers to work for and learn a lot from.
excellent experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAMarch 10, 2017
Spoke with customers to find their needs so that I could assist them in finding them a product worth their while
Learned to approach a customer and how to get them to open up
Workplace
Lead Cashier/ receptionist (Former Employee) –  Locust Grove, GAMarch 9, 2017
Ralph Lauren is a great place to work because of just who they are but the management is not all that. There are times where they will in place different things that aren't good for the workers.
Pros
Advancement
Cons
Hours for part time
I really enjoyed working at the Cherry creek mall location. Everyone at work at the store had a wonderful sense of unity and teamwork
Ladies sales associate (Former Employee) –  Cherry Creek Mall Denver ColoradoMarch 9, 2017
I absolutely love working for Ralph Lauren ladies manager was wonderful my general manager was wonderful we work together as a team they were very educational always willing to teach you about different types of material and products in how to create an unforgettable guest experience for the clients from the time they walked in that door until the time they left we have ensured that they were at 100% completely satisfied in every aspect of their experience at Ralph Lauren
Pros
Had a wonderful employee discount
Cons
Having to work holidays
Good Environment, but unfair for Temporary Employees
Assisting customers (Current Employee) –  High Point, NCMarch 9, 2017
Ralph Lauren Co. is willing to give you a chance without any previous job experience. It's temp to hire, but it's very hard to become permanent. Temporary contracts are typically 3+ months during peak season, where you will then be considered as a permanent employee. I've been working as a temp for a year and a half and have acquired more skills than some of the permanent employees yet I don't get any benefits and my salary is still the same. No sick days or paid holidays as a temp and you are required to work Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and New Years Eve,
N/a
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Canóvanas Municipio, PRMarch 7, 2017
Smug and condescending customer service manager at Tanger store in North Charleston said if I pay with a card, I can only get the amount returned on the purchasing card. Unfortunately it was a Christmas gift. I was forced to take a store credit for more of their lousy customer service and overpriced merchandise
One of the Best experiences of my career
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 5, 2017
Working at Ralph Lauren is considered a rite of passage for many in menswear and womenswear. You will learn a lot, and it really trains your disciplines and eye. It can be a bit elitist and cut-throat, and have a CYA culture, but this is the big city and only the strong survive.
slave labor
Material Handler, Reserve (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCMarch 5, 2017
slave labor terrible pay they have you on production and dont pay you for it this is an awful place to work wouldnt recommend work here.no room for growth slave labor slave labor slave labor terrible management
Pros
terrible pay
Cons
free food alot
Amazing place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pismo Beach, CAMarch 4, 2017
Great, people to work with, amazing management, great hours, great benefits, always got my breaks on time, a variety of all nationality and age groups. A very fun place to work, very busy, very fun.
Pros
amazing meal time, and lunch breaks.
no warranty
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  macysMarch 3, 2017
This company has no warranty . If something goes wrong with zipper you are on your own. They will not fix it because they have no warranty. Do not buy anything from them.
Productive company, but management overall sucks
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 3, 2017
Overall my experience was good with all my co-workers although management really sucked. They did not know how to cope with the workers nonetheless handle situations and really took their positions to the head.
Great Learning environment
Analyst, Strategy and Operations (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NC 27410March 2, 2017
From my time working here I have learned more than I ever thought I would have learned when I first started. great fun working environment and the company Is very hands on with the community.
Ralph Lauren Specialist (Former Employee) –  High Point, NCMarch 2, 2017
It was an ok job, but I'm looking for an company that I can grow in and be working till Retirement. Management was ok and it was fun sometimes. I learned the basic work.
fun environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 28, 2017
very friendly, caring place. Hard working. working with RF guns unloading trucks. Scan products and unloading into stock room. customer friendly, folding clothes.
Ralph Lauren Corporation
Intern Vendor Compliance - Supply Chain (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCFebruary 28, 2017
I was there for an internship in summer of 2014 and it was a great experience. The people and work culture were great and the management/team helped to make sure that I learned a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ralph Lauren. Our community is ready to answer.