Ralphs

Ralphs Employer Reviews

Fun place to work if you enjoy sports
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Chatsworth, CAJune 3, 2014
Fun place got to interact with patients and talked to them about sports
just a paycheck
Meat Department Clerk (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAMay 31, 2014
Pros: customers
Cons: everything but customers
good name brand unfortunately poor management skills and not organized. low pay for the work load and not enough hours to finish your daily tasks given.
I enjoyed It
Service Deli Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Monica, CAMay 28, 2014
Working there is a great way to make money while you are looking for your career in school!
Fast-paced detailed and very personal workplace.
Team Member/ Deli (Former Employee), Santa Barbara, CAMay 18, 2014
Pros: free food, friendly environment.
Cons: minimal breaks, little pay.
Working under strict deadlines in deli to produce quality foods and service. Understanding cooking and safety techniques. Very fast paced work environment with constant standing and moving. Heavy lifting to being knowledgeable in a variety of foods is required to excell in this job. Bringing outstanding customer service to shoppers helps boost sales – more... and brings customers back. – less
A great company to start your work experience at.
Ralphs Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMay 3, 2014
Pros: great benefits, pretty flexiable hours, paid vacation, holidays, and sick time for full time employees
Cons: on the lower side of compensation for pharmacy technicians
The company offers amazing benefits and job security, but I myself am at a stand point where there is no where else for me to grow, I have already hit my max benefit and experience with the company as far as compensation goes and must strive for bigger better things for my future.
Great environment, little room for advancement
courtesy clerk (Former Employee), Santa Clarita, CAMay 2, 2014
Pros: associate ralphs card
Cons: pay, amount of respect
I have enjoyed my time at Ralphs. It was a great job while I was in high school because of its flexible hours. But now that I graduated, Im looking for a job with more room for advancement. I am ready for more responsibility
productive work place
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), laguna niguel, CaApril 28, 2014
Pros: good healthcare
Cons: not enough hours
i loved working with all the people but my coworkers were not to happy so this made the job very unpleasant to work with but i made the best out of it till i had to move.
Customer Service
Customer Service Clerk (Former Employee), La CaƱada Flintridge, CAApril 17, 2014
Pros: positive attitudes
Learned of how to communicate with others through via writing notes to customers of where the items are on the shelves, and show them as well.
Enjoyed working with my co-workers as very good team work.
Hardest part of the job was carrying heavy items in the box on the floors.
The most enjoyable part of the job as customer service..
Ralphs review
Cashier (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 17, 2014
Great place to work i love this company!! Woking here was Great!
Fun and Fast Moving
Combo Clerk (Former Employee), Sunland, CAApril 16, 2014
I worked a little bit of most positions available in Ralphs.
Good hours and pay period, poor management
Cashier / Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 5, 2014
Hours and environment were great in mission valley, but the point loma management were unfair and rude.
Co-workers are youthful and energetic
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAMarch 25, 2014
This is a great entry-level job for students who require a flexible schedule.With its moderately-paced work environment and high customer interaction, this job is great for developing customer service skills.
Family? what family?
clerk (Former Employee), CAMarch 23, 2014
Ralphs can be a good place to work. If your a hard worker and fast learner. But Ralphs wants you to put them first and forget about your family. Even though they claim other wise. A lot of the managers take everything personal instead of keeping it professional. Even with earning vacation time. If you ask for it and get it, even during slow selling – more... weeks, Management will act like you owe them "for there kindness". But if your willing to forget about everything but ralphs you move up fast and get well paid – less
Hours were horrible
Book Keeper/GM (General Merchandising) (Former Employee), Westlake Village, CAMarch 23, 2014
While employed I enjoyed my co workers and the job itself. For what the responsibities and hours were, I didn't feel that I was compensated.
The best job ever.
Order Selector (Former Employee), Riverside, CAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
I learned a lot. how to ride a electric pallet jack. they trained me until i got it right. the co workers help when they saw i needed help. Great work environment.
A learning experience
Courtesy Clerk/ Cashier (Former Employee), Oxnard, CAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: good people
Cons: not enough pay for the labor
Typical day at work required to know almost every product in stock and helping customers enjoy their shopping experience at Ralph.
Good job
Order Selector, Forklift Operator, Loader (Current Employee), Riverside, CAFebruary 12, 2014
It was a very good job but had limited opportunity for advancement. A typical day at work included the expectancy to work 10-14 hrs. Co-workers were very like-able. Definitely a job not for the faint of heart. Best part of the job was the big paychecks.
I enjoyed my years with Ralphs, a great place to work.
ASST GRO MANAGER (Former Employee), Los Angeles and Ventura County, CaFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: benifits
Cons: loss of benifits
It's been many years since I worked for Ralphs. My experience was wonderful, I enjoyed all the employees I worked with as well as the customers. Started out as part time (must be flexible with hours), and became full time when I joined the management team. I was eager to learn and enjoyed the leadership management offered me. I had wonderful benefits – more... with the union, which is one of the main reasons I stayed. Since I left the benefit package has deteriorated substantially. – less
Bad management
Service Deli Clerk (Former Employee), Oceanside, CaFebruary 3, 2014
Strange place to work.Managers are passive which leads to disorganization
Good job if you're working with the right people.
Bookkeeper (Current Employee), Dana Point, CAJanuary 31, 2014
Great job if you're not working with a lot of teenagers. You have to stand up to people so they don't walk all over you. Once you do, you'll have their respect.

1 2 3 4 5

About Ralphs

Ralphs is a major supermarket chain in the Southern California area and the largest subsidiary of Cincinnati-based Kroger. It – Read more