Rambus Employee Reviews

Good place to work, great benefit
Principal Engineer in DFT (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 16, 2016
Good place to work. Great benefits and good work culture. Lots of restructuring going on, upper management is looking for diversification.
Ok place to work. not much motivation from my supervisor
Sr. Member of Technical Staff (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAOctober 28, 2016
High turnover rate in my opinion. My division is still finding future growth direction. My group directors has low visibility to what is going on with key project therefore his decision is not productive to the company.
Pros
Allow self development
Cons
Very limited new projects.
Excellent company
VP, Corporate Finance/Corporate Controller (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CASeptember 18, 2016
Excellent company to work for, great culture, environment, etc. The Company really takes care of its employees. Employees come first
Pros
Cons
Business model
Interactive Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 21, 2013
Worked in video production type workflow. Tagged and marked-up video content to enable an interactive viewing experience on mobile devices. Encoded video to different formats for processing. Entered meta-data associated with objects in videos into a content management system. Provided creative input regarding projects. Provided user feedback aimed at improving software tools. Created guidelines on how to use the product. Trained interns on the use of systems and processes. Worked in a fast paced environment under tight deadlines. Learned a lot about interactive technology and how to work in a fast paced environment. I learned that there is many methods that i had to use to manage people I worked with that had different capabilities (bad & good).