POSITION: Project Engineer
LOCATION: Greenville, Ohio
ABOUT US: Ramco Electric Motors, Inc. is an AS9100 certified establishment for the manufacture of electric motors and related components for use in industrial, military, and aerospace applications. Ramco has been in business in Greenville, Ohio for 25 years (www.ramcoelectricmotors.com). We believe that our people are behind the continued growth of our company. Our employees are treated with respect and work in a family friendly atmosphere where the need for work/life balance is encouraged.
OVERVIEW: The project engineer serves as a liaison between the project manager and the technical team to define priorities and align processes. As primary technical point of contact for the customer, the project engineer will provide expert knowledge and ensure high quality parts that are reasonably priced and delivered on time.
- Planning & Organizing/Work Management- Establishing a course of action for self and others to accomplish a specific goal; planning proper assignments of personnel and allocation of resources
- Technical/Professional Knowledge-Exceptional technical aptitude of manufacturing industry including: project management, supply chain/value stream
- Leadership/Influencing-Using appropriate interpersonal styles & methods to inspire and guide individuals (direct reports, peers, & senior managers) toward goal achievement; modifying behavior to accommodate tasks, situations, & individuals
- 2 year degree program required; 4 year degree strongly preferred (Specify Electrical or Mechanical)
- 2-3 years in a Project Management role
- Manufacturing Industry experience
- Ability to recognize the importance of quality and safety within a manufacturing environment
- Due to the nature of work performed in our facility, you will be required to provide proof of U.S. Citizenship
- 5 years of experience in Project Management
- Electric Motors, Aerospace, or Automotive background
- Experience with Electro-Mechanical Rotating Equipment or devices
Excellent benefits package
- 401(k) Company Match
- Medical and prescription drug benefits
- Company provided Life & Disability Insurance
- 8 paid Holidays
- Vacation/Personal Days
- Employee & Company Performance Based Bonus opportunities
Interested candidates should forward a resume with salary requirements.
Indeed - 16 months ago