RAMONA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT

RAMONA UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT Employer Reviews

Fun productive workplace
Lead Cafeteria (Current Employee), Ramona, CANovember 20, 2013
Open up the Cafe' pull out the food, carts, cambro, turn on the computer, set up for the start of the day. Cook food to proper temperatures. Order milk and juice. Answer emails and speak to parents who have questions regarding their children's lunch accounts. Serve children grades K - 12 lunch, which I make on time as lunch break is limited.
Management of School District
Elected School Board Trustee (Former Employee), Ramona, CANovember 3, 2013
Established school district policies, managed district supervisors.
Good atmosphere with a great group of coaches and athletes
Head Athletic Trainer/Teacher (Current Employee), Ramona, CAMay 6, 2013
Pros: athletes, coaches, school holidays
Cons: pay scale, benefits, commute
A typical day at work starts off by teaching a Sports Medicine class to 10-12 graders. After class I have about an hour to get the training room ready and set up for the day. The rest of the day is spent working with athletes until about 6 pm or whenever the last competitive event ends (which can be until 10:30).

Most of the my co-workers are great, – more... I enjoy working with my coaches and have developed a great relationship both with them and my athletes.

Administration is pretty good and for the most part allows me to get my job done without too much interference.

The hardest part of the job can be the late nights and the long commute home.

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with the athletes and helping them return to activity as quickly as possible. – less
Love Coaching
Water Polo Assistant Coach (Former Employee), Ramona, CANovember 15, 2012
Pros: great pay
Cons: seasonal
I loved coaching, the students were great, the teachers at the high school were understanding and forgiving to practice and tournament schedules. The parents were supportive as well as the head coach. I learned a lot about water polo and coaching.