RAMP Employee Reviews

Sin beneficios.
Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Holbrook, NYSeptember 3, 2017
El sueldo no es bueno, y la respuesta a las necesidades tanto de los empleados como los clientes no es inmediata.
Cons
No hay descanso.
I loved working with Veterans and developing the R.A.M.P program.
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 22, 2017
This job required a lot of your personal time as well as on the clock time. It was very stressful at times because of the right now attitude of emergency situations.
Fortune 500 Company! Great place to work.
Transport Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 3, 2016
Fortune 500 Company! Great place to work. Great benefits and weekly pay! A typical day at work in fedex begins with coffee, stretches, and then its multiple hours of lifting, scanning, laughing, and teamwork. I've learned that just because you are at work, it doesn't mean that you still can't have fun. Coworkers are friendly and personable and they all understand that a team effort is needed in order to provide the customers with great service! Management keeps everyone well informed, and they are always trying to help with your best interest at heart. The hardest part of the job is the lifting.
Fun up beat environment
Ramp Agent Supervisor (Former Employee) –  SLC, UTSeptember 13, 2016
It's a time sensitive operation; learned much about teamwork; great management group; great team - sick calls very challenging; very fun and up beat environment.
Pros
benefit package; vacation time, retirement
Cons
inevitable - sick calls last minute
ramp
Cargo Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 8, 2016
Average work load for Delta Airline .Screened passengers and visitors for weapons, explosives and other forbidden articles
 Greeted individuals desiring entrance into restricted areas/informed them that they must be screened prior to entry
 Accompanied aircraft as a member of the flight crew in order to monitor and handle cargo in flight
 Calculated load weights for different aircraft compartments, using charts and computers
 Directed ground crews in the loading, unloading, securing and staging of aircraft cargo and baggage.
Productive and face paced work
Ramp Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 9, 2016
I loaded bags inside the cans so the cans be loaded on the airplane for that flight. It was a fast paced busy work day everyday! I met great people from different cultures that I worked with! I enjoyed how long the breaks were.
Great workplace
Worker (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 17, 2015
This is a nice place to work at. Its not really about the numbers, but just got the job done in a timely manner. It can be a fun environment as long as the job gets done.
Productive workplace working at a fast pace
P.A. (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILMarch 20, 2015
My typical day at work was hands on with my clients. I had to cook, bathe, do many chores. What I learned to be patient and it is okay. I had to management my time and make sure all my responsible is completed before my client sign my time sheet.The most enjoyable part of the job was making my clients happy!
lots of heavy lifting
Fleet Service Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jamaica, NYDecember 22, 2014
difficult job but great company to work for

good benefits

friendly environment

heavy machinery
A place for advancement.
Ground Security Coordinator / Ramp Service (Former Employee) –  O'Hare International AirportOctober 7, 2014
Equal opportunity for all employees. It was a good job, but having to deal with all types of weather outside.
Pros
got great promotions. Got to supervise other employees. Early retirement.
Cons
Dealing with all types of weather and de-icing airplanes.
Fun atmospher
Traumatic Brain Injury Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Rockford, ILJuly 31, 2014
I case managed a variety of consumers, assisted in independent living skills and advocacy.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
non
Mcdonalds
Crew Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLApril 6, 2014
It is what it is when it comes to mcdonalds your there to work. They do need to get there management together in a better way.
fun place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee) –  delta airlinesMarch 14, 2014
establish a priority list of things to accomplish. Priority A, B and C. Priority A contains must do items. Things that will be more difficult if not prioritize first or substantially completed. I let nothing get in the way of starting and completing these.
working part-time is good for me
Personal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Freeport, ILSeptember 6, 2013
everyday is a different experience. sometimes, Dr's appointments, grocery shopping, taking care of client, fixing meals, the hardest part of this job, is seeing the clients suffer sometimes. The most enjoyable part, is seeing the client laugh, try new things, their accomplishments
Pros
helping someone who needs me
Cons
sometimes clients pass away
Fast-paced work with great opportunities for interaction with customers.
Agent (Current Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJuly 30, 2013
- A typical work day consists of assisting customers with luggage, keeping count of baggage, marshaling aircraft in and out when it arrives, loading and unloading luggage.
- I've learned different things about aircraft safety, weight and balance issues, and various ground service equipment.
- The management is efficient with strong communication, and very good at helping employees balance work with personal life.
- My co-workers get along really well, and all seem to have a good time while still accomplishing all tasks in a quick, efficient manner.
- The hardest part of the job is loading the airplanes during military movements, because there is always too much luggage to load on the plane, and having to decide which luggage stays and goes.
- What I enjoy most about my job is the fact that I get to work on aircraft, and also interact with customers. I enjoy helping them with any problems and/or questions they may have.
Pros
Free flights.
Independent Living Aid
Independent Living Aide (Former Employee) –  DeKalb, ILDecember 12, 2012
Loved the girl I worked for!!! Assisted her in her everyday living needs.
Rewarding and a sense of ownership
Manager (Former Employee) –  Olanta, SCOctober 2, 2012
1. I worked 10 to 12 hours a day, six days a week. 2. Business and dealing with people. 3. I was the management. 4. Overall a good set of people. 5. The hardest part is just staying in the black. 6. Is helping people
Pros
set good rules and help people
Cons
no healthcare and staying in the black