Fast-paced work with great opportunities for interaction with customers.
Agent (Current Employee) – Montgomery, AL – July 30, 2013
- A typical work day consists of assisting customers with luggage, keeping count of baggage, marshaling aircraft in and out when it arrives, loading and unloading luggage.
- I've learned different things about aircraft safety, weight and balance issues, and various ground service equipment.
- The management is efficient with strong communication, and very good at helping employees balance work with personal life.
- My co-workers get along really well, and all seem to have a good time while still accomplishing all tasks in a quick, efficient manner.
- The hardest part of the job is loading the airplanes during military movements, because there is always too much luggage to load on the plane, and having to decide which luggage stays and goes.
- What I enjoy most about my job is the fact that I get to work on aircraft, and also interact with customers. I enjoy helping them with any problems and/or questions they may have.