RAMP

RAMP Employer Reviews

Mcdonalds
Crew Trainer (Former Employee), Kissimmee, FLApril 6, 2014
It is what it is when it comes to mcdonalds your there to work. They do need to get there management together in a better way.
fun place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Current Employee), delta airlinesMarch 14, 2014
establish a priority list of things to accomplish. Priority A, B and C. Priority A contains must do items. Things that will be more difficult if not prioritize first or substantially completed. I let nothing get in the way of starting and completing these.
working part-time is good for me
Personal Assistant (Former Employee), Freeport, ILSeptember 6, 2013
Pros: helping someone who needs me
Cons: sometimes clients pass away
everyday is a different experience. sometimes, Dr's appointments, grocery shopping, taking care of client, fixing meals, the hardest part of this job, is seeing the clients suffer sometimes. The most enjoyable part, is seeing the client laugh, try new things, their accomplishments
Fast-paced work with great opportunities for interaction with customers.
Agent (Current Employee), Montgomery, ALJuly 30, 2013
Pros: free flights.
- A typical work day consists of assisting customers with luggage, keeping count of baggage, marshaling aircraft in and out when it arrives, loading and unloading luggage.
- I've learned different things about aircraft safety, weight and balance issues, and various ground service equipment.
- The management is efficient with strong communication, and – more... very good at helping employees balance work with personal life.
- My co-workers get along really well, and all seem to have a good time while still accomplishing all tasks in a quick, efficient manner.
- The hardest part of the job is loading the airplanes during military movements, because there is always too much luggage to load on the plane, and having to decide which luggage stays and goes.
- What I enjoy most about my job is the fact that I get to work on aircraft, and also interact with customers. I enjoy helping them with any problems and/or questions they may have. – less
Independent Living Aid
Independent Living Aide (Former Employee), DeKalb, ILDecember 12, 2012
Loved the girl I worked for!!! Assisted her in her everyday living needs.
Rewarding and a sense of ownership
Manager (Former Employee), Olanta, SCOctober 2, 2012
Pros: set good rules and help people
Cons: no healthcare and staying in the black
1. I worked 10 to 12 hours a day, six days a week. 2. Business and dealing with people. 3. I was the management. 4. Overall a good set of people. 5. The hardest part is just staying in the black. 6. Is helping people
A challenging job
Owner/Fashion Designer (Former Employee), IndiaJune 8, 2014
Owner and Fashion Designer. The main part of this job to interact with the customers and employees at all times. Being creative and giving new designs to the customers is required the most.
i am honst aad hard worker.
air side operator iii(machainc) (Current Employee), terminal 1,3February 11, 2013
Pros: shut break
I have been working in technical support in the Ramp service dnata in Dubai Airport.i have a heavy and light (3,4) U.A.E driving license and also ADP of both.i have a Bachelor Degree and a hard worker.
i have a International Diploma in computer studies.
I learn safety procedure and flows the instructions etc.
and team work and cooperate each others.job – more... is not hardest and during the duty i enjoy my job – less