Rancho Physical Therapy Employee Reviews

Fast paced environment
Front Office Assistant-Externship (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CANovember 18, 2017
A typical day at work required interacting with patients in person and over the phone, handling payments and filling out insurance forms. the staff and management were very supportive.
not a good place to work
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 31, 2017
it was stressful on a daily base, knowing that your director had it in for you. working every day as if it was your last.
meeting new people ever day
Pros
60 min lunch
Cons
pay rate
Workplace Culture
Human Resource/Payroll Administrator (Current Employee) –  Murrieta, CAOctober 17, 2017
Some of the employees are amazing to work with but all of the Directors are shady and only in it for the money. They do not care how about pay rates as long as they are constantly getting paid over 100, 000 per year. The CEO, COO, and VP's are adamant about keeping you in the dark about company changes.

It's is very rude and disrespectful how they treat their employees. I would never recommend this job to anyone I knew unless they needed 1 year of experience only.
Pros
Human Resources
Cons
Upper Management is pretty awful
Paid Internship
PHYSICAL THERAPY AIDE (Current Employee) –  Victorville, CASeptember 10, 2017
If you plan on continuing your education in the physical therapy setting this is the perfect company to work for. The pace can be relaxed or quick depending on the volume of patients that come in. The people I work with are professional and knowledgeable about the field and are always happy to answer any questions.
Pros
Paid internship
Don't be a floater
Front office Receptionist, Floater Pool (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CASeptember 6, 2017
The company didn't provide proper training. I also didn't get consistent hours or any benefits. I was told I would get a more permanent position over time, but it never happened. The management was put profit completely over the patients. I would never work here.
Pros
Pay wasn't too bad
Cons
no breaks, no benefits, poor management, lack of training
slow-paced with nothing to do
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Fallbrook, CAAugust 26, 2017
this job is really slow paced and you have nothing to do but they expect you to do something even though you have finished all your tasks and literally EVERYTHING there is to do. But they still want you to go do something. Plus you wont get many hours and will change your schedule like crazy and you have to be expected to just change all your plans for those crazy changes. SO if you want a fast paced environment then this job is not for you
Pros
its Laid-Back
Cons
poor pay, not a lot of hours
Professional Work Enviroment
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Fallbrook, CAAugust 17, 2017
Very professional environment full of friendly faces and, employees, and such a great first job, only downside was that management was very lenient so employees called out often and usually without notice.
Pros
Friendly enviroment
Cons
poor management
Okay job, wish could of taught me a lot more things more clearly.
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CAAugust 14, 2017
My typical day was often stressful here at Rancho. Physical Therapists were usually uptight and didn't spend much time with patients, making them upset at us. Coworkers were all very nice and helpful. But it is hard to learn in this kind of environment, clearly wasn't for me. Should have some type of knowledge or passion to work here. My passion died out and I needed to do something new.
Great place to work.
Lead Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Fallbrook, CAJuly 27, 2017
Our patients and gym members really made the workplace a job I enjoyed doing. I love helping people with their needs and making them feel welcome and comfortable. I especially enjoyed the aquatic area, and the classes I instructed. Management was great and coworkers were like family. I miss them.
The Director was very kind and generous to work with.
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Menifee, CAApril 1, 2017
I learned the importance of multi-tasking. It's a very busy environment. A typical day at work would in-tale answering the phones, scheduling New pt., appointments as well as routine and f/u appts. Photo copying paperwork, scanning and attaching files into the computer, faxing paperwork to outside sources. Copying files and charts for patients or other outside sources. Collecting and posting co-pays. Creating charts. Verifying Insurance eligibility. Keeping your work space clean and organized. The hardest part of the job is trying to answer the phones and schedule New Pt., appts., while patients are walking up to your desk to schedule their appts., or to hand you their co-pays. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to the patients and building that friendly repore that makes them feel comfortable especially when, they're not always feeling their best.
Pros
The company and or drug reps/suppliers would provide lunch for us.
Cons
It can be very difficult running the front office by yourself when there are so many tasks to do.
Good for short term experience.
Physical Therapy Aide (Current Employee) –  Menifee, CAAugust 10, 2016
I worked at Rancho Physical Therapy part time for a year and a half but averaged over 30 hours every week, Sometimes working as many as 50 hours a week and was never given benefits
Pros
Great experience, awesome co workers
Cons
Change of ownership for worse. Not Physical Therapy owned. Feels like cattle hearding to patients.
Not what it once was
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAAugust 3, 2015
They are desperate for P.Ts so by all means apply u will get hired, but from what this company used to be has gone way down hill as far as corporate and administrative jobs. If you just got out of school for the front office the only way that u will get hired is if u start as a floater meaning u will have to drive to a minimum of now 5 different locations and no set hours or schedule and if you are lucky enough an office close to you may hire you. I started out the same way and it was frustrating I didn't mind going to different places but I didn't like the favoritism or politics and had to fight to get to corporate which was much better stability wise but the people working in corporate cause so much drama it's ridiculous and it reminded me of high school how everyone is trying to get another person in trouble, the one girl I worked with went to extreme lengths to portray herself as a hate crime victim when she was the one attacking and harassing me and loved to brag about people she had gotten fired in the past. I was laid off because my co-worker had been going around complaining how slow it was instead of actually doing her job and so I was the more disposable one because I had been there 2 months less than her and what happens after I am gone? She quits a week later because she accepted a better job. This company doesn't use any sort of logic when it comes to generating business and everybody is such a diva, especially the therapists and some of the office managers. Make sure you become friends with the right people in this company because that's the only way you will keep  more... your job or get any sort of decent pay or schedule.  less
Pros
Experience
Cons
Office Politics, Favoritism, Human Resources
Wonderful place for the Aispiring PT
Physical Therapist Aide/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Corona, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Great Environment and Job for anyone interested in Physical Therapy as a profession. The best Clinic to do it at! Working for the company provides great hands on knowledge and gives anyone a step forward when preparing for Physical Therapy School and/or considering it.
Fun and positive atmosphere
Physical Therapist Aide (Current Employee) –  Temecula, CAOctober 23, 2014
I always go into work feeling happy and grateful because of the wonderful people I work with as well as building a close relationship with patient's. My job is rewarding in many ways because physical therapy is not all about physically helping people, but most importantly changing their lives to help them regain function and mobility again. The hardest part of the job is dealing with patient's who are in pain and unhappy because of that. Sometimes it can be challenging to make them encouraged but that doesn't stop me from always making them feel like they're not alone through this difficult process they are going through.
Pros
Positive atmosphere, patient's, coworkers, benefits
Cons
compensation
Medical
Receptionist/Aide (Former Employee) –  Hemet, CAOctober 4, 2014
• Answered multiple phone lines while greeting and checking in and out patients.
• Confirmed eligibility for insurance and workers compensation.
• Assisted patients with exercises, used heat and cold packs, trans-cutaneous electrical nerve stimulation
(TENS), ultrasounds, neuromuscular electical stimulation (NMES), K.A.T
Pros
Fun Environment
Cons
No room to advance
Good place to work at.
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Palm Desert, CAJuly 17, 2014
For those students coming into the kinesiology field with emphasis on physical therapy.
Welcoming and Friendly office.
Physical Therapy Aide & Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Escondido CaliforniaApril 25, 2014
Employees always friendly and welcoming to any and alll patients. All in all a wonderful place to seek treatment.
easy going company
Medical Biller (Former Employee) –  Temecula CaNovember 14, 2013
A typical day for me, was getting in at 7:30. I would enter in Eob's, call of patients who owed $, complete my reports for the day, and clock out at 4:30 to go home. The co-workers were easy to get along with, but we all kept mostly to ourselves. The tough part was the repetitiveness of the job, but I enjoyed the easy going atmosphere.
Physical Therapy Aide (Former Employee) –  Murrieta, CAOctober 10, 2013
Great place to work with fun and energetic employees. It was a delight having hour lunches and working with people on a daily basis that truly cared.
calm and quiet
Therapist Aide (Former Employee) –  Perris, CAJanuary 23, 2013
This type of work is very calm and slow. helping patients preform exercises is a great feeling
Pros
helping patients
Cons
not many hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rancho Physical Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7