Rancho Springs Medical Center

Rancho Springs Medical Center Employer Reviews

Great fast paced environment, but no opportunity for advancement and issues with management.
PATIENT ACCESS SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee), Murrieta, CANovember 11, 2014
Pros: patient care, fast paced environment and rewarding job.
Cons: no raises, short staffed often, hard to get days off when needed.
I learned a lot about the flow and importance of every job in patient care. As well as the necessary team work required to successfully complete the patients visit. There was a wide range of co workers with great per diem employees who were willing to bend over backwards to help full time employees get the time off when needed or not approved by management. On the other hand, this department stayed under staffed for quite a long time making it difficult to balance a healthy personal life with working life. That was the hardest part of the job, full time employees expected to work more then their required hours to help with coverage.
The most enjoyable part of this job was getting to experience the environment of an emergency room and getting to help a variety of people within one day.It was a very rewarding job, most of the doctors and nurses provide great care.
Review
CT Technologist (Former Employee), Murrieta, CAJuly 16, 2014
Our department had an awesome group of employees. However the environment became stressful due to cut backs and the moral of employees became very low. But I can say that our manager was always available and supportive to the staff during the stressful times. It was nice to know we had a manager that regardless of the decisions of the hospital was empathetic to the staff.
Good Working Envirionment
Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Murrieta, CAMay 23, 2014
Pros: staffing
Cons: system/organization
Doctors and nursing staff are very accomodating and compassionate about the patients.
NA
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Murrieta, CAApril 25, 2014
Pros: na
Cons: na
A good place to work. Face paced.Solid core staff of employee's that have been there over 10 years.
They had a amazing Give back to Employees program
Laboratory Assistant II (Former Employee), Murrieta, CAJuly 27, 2013
Rancho Springs Medical Center had many programs to offer there employee's to further their education within the medical field. They encouraged a family based atmosphere while at work.
Nice palce to work. Enviroment excellent
R.N. Staff Nurse- PACU, Pre Op, Pre Admission (Current Employee), Murrieta, CAApril 26, 2013
Pros: excellent co-worker
Cons: unstable employment
I like working at R.S. the small hospital environment is easy to deal with daily. We work as a team to provide excellent patient care. The upper management has failed to sign on insurance contracts so work is very slow.
The people I worked with were like a family to me.
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Murrieta, CAJanuary 1, 2013
Pros: free meals for food service wokers, discounted meals for emploees who have been with the company for many years.
Cons: having to work every holiday and very little time off for family get togethers and outside activites, and too many tasks assigned and not enough time to cpmplete them.
I worked from 11:00 to 7:30 in the afternoon and ran the register,stocked the cafeteria,cleaned tables and other areas in the cafeteria,I was also reponsinible for pot and pans beimg washed and santitized,baking and prepping of desseters for the next day if needed.I also helped the cook prepare the meal for the dinner service if needed.serve dinner,ring people up ,and kept everything orderly and clean.I also took the tempatures of the foo to make sure that it was within the right range to serve to the customers.
work
Clerical Assistant III (Former Employee), Temecula, CAAugust 22, 2012
it was awesome and very humbling and that is pretty much all i have to say
nice environment
Healthcare Technician (Current Employee), Murrieta, CaliforniaAugust 9, 2012
Pros: excellent coworkers
very nice coworkers. team-work enforced, which is excellent for the patients' benefit.
Eduacted, hard working staff
IV Inpatient Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Murrieta, CAMarch 21, 2012
Pros: educated staff
Cons: i worked over 50 hours a week.
I learned so much at this hospital. I had a great lead technician, and awesome pharmacy staff. I made all the IV's, placed the pharmacy order, took care of the ICU, Chemo drugs, and ER.
Hard work, a lot of pressure, and no help on the floor
RN (Former Employee), Murrieta, CaDecember 29, 2011
Pros: $4.50 an hour night differential
Cons: you are almost alone with 5 patients, chaotic environment, management will not support you, management will throw you under the bus, you are the aide and secretary
This hospital cuts financial corners. They use one aide on the floor for 20-30 patients in order to save money. They make nurses switch tele and medsurg patients on a regular basis to admit the max number of patients. This is very confusing and leads to mistakes by nurses. And they will let you know about every little mistake. You will be expected to do all of the work an aide or secretary would normally assist you with because you wont usually have an aide or unit secretary. Avoid working the floor called med/surg 1 east.