RAND Worldwide

RAND Worldwide Employer Reviews

Great Leadership
Applications Engineer (Former Employee), Westminster, CONovember 3, 2013
The CEO was an exceptional leader; he inspired his employees to perform at their peak potential.
The company trained employees and adopted best-in-class products to sell in order to provide the best value to its customers.
Working with talented, creative, smart, fun-loving people here!
annonymous (Current Employee), Boston, MASeptember 21, 2012
Pros: smart people who make a difference, good benefits
Rand Worldwide is a cut above other companies because of its people. We are here to help solve our customers' problems and help them be more effective than their competitors. Our technical engineers are the best in the business. If you love to have a challenge where you can make a difference, choose Rand.
Understand the Value and Willing to Invest in Marketing
Marketing (Current Employee), MichiganSeptember 7, 2012
I appreciate Rand Worldwide's investment in the leading edge areas of marketing automation, web marketing, and social media. The projects and tasks I've been involved in and are responsible for are challenging but extremely rewarding.
A Dynamic, growing High Tech Company
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Chicago ILAugust 28, 2012
Rand Worldwide is a fast paced, innovative company which offers a great working environment, along with the rewards for highly successful professionals.
No day is ever boring at Rand Worldwide
Marketing (Current Employee), Framingham, MAAugust 28, 2012
One of the things I enjoy most about my job is that this company continues to evolve. I wouldn't say there is a "typical" day here - every day brings new opportunities and new challenges.

We work with an extremely talented and bright group of individuals who are passionate about their jobs. Management values those with drive and is constantly looking – more... for ways to expand people's skillset.

The bar is set high here at IMAGINiT but we give you all of the resources to be able to achieve your goals. Our biggest challenge is to continue to think beyond our comfort zone and be willing to try new things.

I would highly recommend Rand Worldwide as a great place to work. – less
Awesome workplace!
Marketing Specialist (Current Employee), VirginiaAugust 28, 2012
Pros: autonomy, team effort, great benefits such as 401k and education reimbursement
I couldn't be happier with my job at Rand Worldwide. I actually found my position with Rand on Indeed.com about a year ago and the onboarding process was very smooth and it helped me to learn my job and all about the company very quickly. The people I work with are always friendly, understanding and helpful. We all work as a team, and all of us are – more... willing to help one another. I think that is what sets this company apart from companies that I have worked for in the past. The management here is very approachable and understanding of each employee's work and personal needs. My supervisor allows me to work independently but is always there to work with me on the new job duties that I'm not comfortable with yet. A typical day at Rand is pretty fast paced and I'm constantly learning new things about Rand and the sub divisions of Rand. I feel very lucky to have found Rand Worldwide and I love my job here! – less
Engaged people who care about what they do
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 28, 2012
Pros: team attitude, open to new ideas, welcome to try new things
I work with a lot of different departments and people in my day-to-day. Everyone I work with is excited about their projects and prospects, when someone is down about a particular issue it seems as though the next time we talk their manager has helped them address it.

It is very fast-paced and can be intimidating to an outsider, but because there are – more... processes in place (and everyone is open to new processes to improve anything that could be done better), so though it is a lot of work, it is not frantic.

Would definitely recommend working here (and already have). – less
Come for the job, stay for the people
Marketing (Current Employee), Framingham, MAAugust 27, 2012
Pros: always learning, ability to try new things, great team work
The people at Rand Worldwide are incredible and talented. I am amazed every day by our talented team of technical experts and thought leaders. As a marketer, this gives us an incredible pool of content developers and thought leaders that we can promote and leverage. I love the innovation in the new products that we develop along with the new partnerships – more... that we explore - all of this provides us with a great set of tools to market to our clients. Having the freedom to embrace the new technology platforms that are available to marketing people to help disseminate our value proposition is a lot of fun and takes the combined power of many! I love everyone's willingness to help one another and the fact that people are always willing to jump in when needed. There is never a dull moment, you are always learning and developing your skills here at Rand! – less
Fast paced environment and great learning opportunities
Anonymous (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONAugust 27, 2012
If you want to be truly engaged in your job, grow and develop, and work for a great company, then this is the place for you. Rand encourages its employees to be empowered, creative and always pushing to be the best. Everyday is an opportunity to learn something new - about the company, our products and services but most importantly about yourself.
Best company I have worked for by far!
Senior Instructional Designer (Current Employee), UtahAugust 24, 2012
Pros: if you are a hard worker, they work hard to keep you happy.
Cons: if you are not a hard worker, they are happy to let you go.
I often hear that people make or break a company and I can honestly say that the people here make this company great! Everyone is a professional working hard to make sure the customer is happy with the products they buy from us. That makes it easy to enjoy coming to work every day.

I also like that they promote a good work/life balance by encouraging – more... people to take their vacations. They know that a well-rested work force makes for a productive work force. With everyone doing their part to keep things running smoothly, there are few times that one person has to pick up the slack for anyone else. But when they do, they do it gladly because they realize that there will come a day that someone has to pick up the slack for them so they can take care of their personal lives or just enjoy life while on vacation. – less
Best company I have ever worked for!
Management (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 24, 2012
Fast-paced business that helps our clients improve their business performance. From manufacturers to architects, to civil engineers, to movie magic, we offer cutting edge design solutions and services. If you like a fast pace and being on the cutting edge, this is the place for you.
A great team of loyal team members to work with
Marketing (Current Employee), Framingham, MAAugust 22, 2012
There are a lot of great people at RAND who go above and beyond to support their fellow team members and produce results for the organization. The great thing about working at RAND is the high level of confidence I have in our ability to deliver outcomes far beyond that ability of our direct competitors. We offer best in class products and services – more... that offer tangible benefits to our clients, so it's easy to be proud of who we are and what we do. – less
Outstanding people, management and technology--supurb place to work!
AEC Executive (Current Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 22, 2012
Pros: wonderful people, tons of creative excitement, your energy and efforts matter to the company goals!
Rand Worldwide is a reallly great company--their people, energy and managment are some of the best I have ever experienced. This organization has its mission and vision dialed into the new evolving worlds of Building Design, BIM, incredible engineers and resources, and most importantly colloborative partnerships with the most advanced and emerging companies: – more... Architects, Designers, Mechincial Engineering, Construction, Visualization, CAD users, Cloud development and Owners! A very excellent creative and exciting place to work. The internal training and onboarding is superb--the best I have ever experienced.

Rand Worldwide is on the cusp of a new emergence of a changing industry at the right time, with the right people and management and the right products, both IP and as a leader in Autodesk products portfolio for both software, and consultative services. The RAND training group is the best in the country--just superior. – less
Fun and energetic place to work
Account Executive-AEC (Current Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 22, 2012
I have found this to be a great place to work. It is fast paced and a lot going on, but the people are all great and willing to help at all levels. You get the feeling that you are part of one big team. Benefits are good and so is the income opportunity. I have already recommended them to a friend.
Great people and technology
anonymous (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 22, 2012
The best company I have ever worked for in my career. The support from every department is professional and friendly, industry education is available constantly for every employee and the management listens and truly cares for the happiness and input from all employees. If there is anything within the company that needs to be improved, the company will – more... pursue and address every issue with true intent.
It's a professional and fun environment at the same time. – less
It is all about the people!
Human Resources (Current Employee), Framingham, MAAugust 22, 2012
Pros: celebrate wins, personalized calendars with employees' photos
Can you imagine working with people who are creative, technically talented and can solve real customer problems? That is Rand Worldwide. We are intelligent developers who continue to create IP to solve difficult problems. We have the energy of a start up but the structure and solvency from being a 30 year old company. We celebrate with virtual birthday – more... parties. – less
Very Team Oriented and Innovative Company!
HR Generalist (Current Employee), Framingham, MAAugust 22, 2012
Teamwork is a huge plus at Rand Worldwide! Everyone is willing to help and everyday offers new learning opportunities through the organization.
New Employee Thrives
Education Solutions Representative (Current Employee), Mississauga, OntarioAugust 22, 2012
I started working for Rand Worldwide earlier in 2012 and absolutely love the company culture, opportunities within and the team throughout. I also have a newborn and they are very supportive through my personal challenges, mainly with sleep!
Great People, Great Product, Great Services, Great Culture!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Framingham, MAAugust 17, 2012
Pros: supportive environment, stable organization, happy employees, strong business plan
I am very fortunate to have landed at Rand Worldwide. Every day I am reminded that the Rand team is full of collaborative, authentic people, who come to work each day wanting to be a contribution. Our culture, while having the structure that is needed by a company to be successful allows for everyone to make their own personal footprint on the organization.

The – more... management team is knowledgeable and approachable and everyone does what they need to do get the job done. We value integrity and communication is open and honest. I have worked in many organizations over my long career but none that stand out like Rand Worldwide. I keep wondering when I am going to wake up from this amazing dream but I never do! – less
Growing Corp.
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHOctober 19, 2013
A growing corporation with some excellent technical talent.

About RAND Worldwide

Rand Worldwide is one of the world’s leading providers of professional services and technology to the engineering community, – Read more