Marketing and Research Assistant/Administrative Coordinator
Start up executive search firm focused on the nonprofit sector is seeking a smart, energetic, talented and tech-savvy individual to oversee administrative functions and serve as a marketing and research assistant.
- Providing administrative support, including document preparation and management (e.g. proposals, letters of engagement, candidate profiles, invoices, etc.), scheduling, and general office responsibilities and management
- Help build and maintain client and candidate databases
- Create and implement marketing strategies and develop social media outreach
- Undertake electronic and traditional mail outreach to targeted constituencies (Constant Contact, Mail Chimp)
- Conduct candidate or industry research, using web-based tools, including Google, LinkedIn as well as other various external resources. Perform original research relevant to each individual search, including developing target source lists and creating organizational mapping
- Provide assistance in maintaining the company’s website and social media presence
- Assist with other research and organizational projects as drafting candidate reports, coordinating candidate travel, assisting with Search Committee meetings, conducting media searches and placing search advertisements
- Assist in business development research and opportunities and crafting presentation materials
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will be a proactive, organized and professional individual. He/she will be detail-oriented and have excellent relationship building skills, an interest in talent development, and an interest in executive search. A commitment to the nonprofit sector is important.
- Two to three years of relevant experience.
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks with strong prioritization and problem solving skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite. Knowledge of both Mac and PC environments ideal.
- Some experience identifying market trends and researching information effectively through various channels
- Comfort managing sensitive information, with an appreciation for strong customer service orientation including excellent personal and phone presentation
- OK with start-up environment: collaborative, flexible and team-oriented, interested in taking initiative and pitching in wherever needed
- A quick learner with strong attention to detail, exceptional follow-through skills, and a commitment to excellence
- Experience or interest within executive search and recruitment
- Experience working with internal databases
- Knowledge of LinkedIn related outreach and research tools
- Working knowledge of social media
- Must be able to multi task, work to a fast pace
COMPENSATION: Hourly Part Time: $22.50/hour 12 - 15 hours weekly initially.
LOCATION: This position will work remotely most of the time, but be required to be onsite from time to time for meetings/special projects, etc. Applicants should live in the Bay Area.
Indeed - 30+ days ago