Successful start up executive search firm focused on the nonprofit sector is seeking a smart, energetic, talented and tech-savvy individual to conduct research and oversee administrative functions in a fast paced environment.
*Providing administrative support, including document preparation and management (e.g. proposals, letters of engagement, candidate profiles, invoices, etc.), scheduling, and general office responsibilities and management
*Conducting candidate or industry research, using web-based tools, including Google, LinkedIn as well as other various external resources. Perform original research relevant to each individual search, including developing target source lists and creating organizational mapping
*Help build and maintain applicant tracking databases
*Assist Principal on implementing marketing and social media strategies to promote opportunities. Provide assistance in maintaining the company’s website and social media presence
*Undertake electronic and traditional mail outreach, including job postings and placement announcements, to targeted constituencies (e.g. Constant Contact, Mail Chimp)
**Assist with other research and organizational projects as drafting candidate reports, coordinating candidate travel, assisting with Search Committee meetings, conducting media searches and placing search advertisements
*Assist in business development research and opportunities and crafting presentation materials
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful candidate will be a proactive, organized and professional individual. He/she will be detail-oriented and have excellent relationship building skills, an interest in talent development, and an interest in executive search. A commitment to the nonprofit sector is important.
- Two to three years of relevant experience, including conducting web-based and other research
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks with strong prioritization and problem solving skills
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Excellent computer skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office Suite. Knowledge of both Mac and PC environments ideal.
- Comfort managing sensitive information, with an appreciation for strong customer service orientation including excellent personal and phone presentation
- OK with start-up environment: collaborative, flexible and team-oriented, interested in taking initiative and pitching in wherever needed
- A quick learner with strong attention to detail, exceptional follow-through skills, and a commitment to excellence
- Experience or interest within executive search and recruitment as well as in the nonprofit sector
- Experience working with internal databases
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn protocols/processes
- Must be able to multi task, work to a fast pace
Bachelor’s degree is required
COMPENSATION: Hourly Part Time: $18.50/hour 15 - 20 hours weekly initially.
LOCATION: This position will work remotely most of the time, but be required to be onsite from time to time for meetings/special projects, etc. Applicants should live in the Bay Area.