randalls Employee Reviews

micheals
Cashier - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Pearland, TXFebruary 3, 2017
didnt like working there because the manager didnt like me and never gave me enough hours and always made me pick up behing things she didnt do
Great environment, and enthusiastic employees.
Home Shopper (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 26, 2017
Great store to work for, I just wish they'd advertise more to bring in more customers. Other than that, I have nothing bad to say about this amazing company.
Cashier/Fuel Station Clerk (Current Employee) –  Galveston, TXNovember 14, 2016
Management is unapproachable. The working environment and the customer experience has been dealt a major disruption with the merger between Safeway and Albertson's. The fuel center is left to fend for itself rather than be included as part of Randalls as a whole. It is not considered important to management whether the fuel center has positive or negative sales as compared to other Randalls fuel centers; even though the sales are attributed to the store. The management support for the fuel attendants is virtually non-existent.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits or chances for upward mobility
steady pace
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 30, 2016
a pretty easy job, first time getting grocery carts ready for the customers and making sure the parking lot is cleaned. everyone i've worked with were very friendly and i enjoyed my time working there.
Pros
nice people
Cons
low pay
Good Comapny
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee) –  2323 Clear Lake City Blvd. Houston TexasAugust 12, 2016
Randalls employees make sure the customer comes first at all times.

They do whatever it takes to make the customer happy which is very important.
Fun Place To Work
Starbucks Barista (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 1, 2016
I enjoyed my time working her, but wanted to find a different opportunity. Very Flexible. Pay is not very great for what you do.
Grocery (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXJune 26, 2016
Friendly enviroment to work in. Got work done at Randalls learned alot from emplyers and cutstomers alike.The company was okay i put my 2 week notice because it didnt offer me the advancement of growth and oppurtunity like i was promised.
Very friendly and fast paced environment
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 15, 2016
Although the workplace is fast paced and friendly, my co-workers and the lack thereof were my primary concern. Management was friendly yet intimidating as they should be.
Pros
When thirsty they allowed us to drink water using the sample cups
Cons
Unreliable co-workers
Ok place to work
Dairy manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 3, 2016
It is a typical retail job. Compensation is low for cost of living. I like the management. A typical day at work is stocking the dairy, ordering and merchandising.
Randall's Cashier and Courtesy Clerk
Cashier/Courtesy Clerk (Current Employee) –  Lakeway, TXApril 3, 2016
Randall's is an incredible company to work for. I am recovering from a brain injury, and Randall's has been amazingly accommodating, and are helping me through a transition from completing formal rehabilitation.
Alright job, unpleasant atmosphere
Deli Counter Associate (Former Employee) –  Katy, TXJanuary 24, 2016
Nobody at the Randalls I worked at trusted each other, so it was very much a "every person for themselves" situation, could not rely on other employees if I needed help. Was not trained very well by the management, but expected to perform just as good as the employees who had worked there for years, and management would get angry when I couldn't.
Bad Place to work
Produce Clerk/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Humble, TXJanuary 15, 2016
The managers at the Kingwood Location are bad, they don't care about your life. They only care about sales,sales,sales.
Randalls Review
Service Manager/Cash Officer (Former Employee) –  Austin TexasDecember 15, 2015
Randalls is a great place for young adults to start out and learn the responsibilities and different roles that there are in the retail level.
Fast pace, have to be in preparation
Part-time Night Stocker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 24, 2015
Fast pace when stocking products, have to be alert and customer service friendly. Have to be on time and show professionalism.
Pros
Get to enteract with customers
Cons
Breakroom not so clean
fast paced, repetitive work
Assistant Cash Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Sugar Land, TXAugust 27, 2015
Making my own schedule and working hand in hand with management as a part of a team were the best parts of the job. A typical day at work involved handling large sums of money, answering customers inquiries, and completing customer transactions in a timely manner. My coworkers were hard working young adults that were helpful in getting day to day activities done. The hardest part of my job was handling the large workload when I had inadequate coverage, making me feel pulled in all directions wanting to assist everyone.
Fun job to have and great coworkers!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kingwood, TXAugust 25, 2015
Start with a clean workspace plus it's like you're part of a team with your fellow cashiers and if you needed help or if someone else needed help all you need to do was call them and help is on the way. Customers were polite and you were able to create a personal connection with them because our customers were usually regulars so we often get to see them weekly if not daily.
productive place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXAugust 15, 2015
open up the establishment and take out inventory for the day. Check to make sure there was an accurate inventory is taken.
Learning experience
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 13, 2015
70+ prescriptions filled
customer service
Assisting the Pharmacist in Charge
Counting different medicine for different guest
Making our guest feel great on every store visit
Educating fast paced great environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 8, 2015
Every time id go to work it would be a new different experience working and meeting new people ,id always be prepared to walk in with an open mind and a smile. The more friendlier and comprehensive I would be would lead me to getting to know great people whom I got close with even every day regularly customers appreciate the fact were taking time to keep good vibes in the work environment. Managers were mostly understanding and fair to the employees ,and tried to give adequate training as I learned its very important to know to be independent.
Excellent customer service
"CASHIER" (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 2, 2015
Randalls has an excellent team that will provide exceptional service to any customer that shops at the store. Really busy store during 4p-7p.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at randalls. Our community is ready to answer.