Randolph Hospital Employee Reviews

stressful and not a good experience
Various Positions Held (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCNovember 22, 2017
I worked there for several years and did not feel like I was appreciated. The benefits were great and the facility was pleasant. Many of my co-workers were cut throat and did not look out for the best interest of the company. In addition, it was stressful and there was not a good work/family life balance.
Not a bad place to work but feel there is little room for advancement
Insurance Clerk (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJuly 19, 2017
Good entry level job. There is a good work/life balance. But don't feel there is a lot of room for advancement unless you plan to go into a nursing position or some type of management position.
Pros
Work/life balance, work with good people
Cons
Benefits and pay are not great
upbeat fun place to work
Desktop Technician (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJune 22, 2017
Great office environment and really good place to learn and grow your it skills, boos and coworkers are great, being on call is not fun but other then that its great.
Pros
great place
Cons
oncall
Productive and fun work atmosphere
Radiologic Technologist (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJune 12, 2017
Randolph Health is a great place to work with super nice employees and flexible scheduling. Management is wonderful and definitely looks out for their employees. This hospital has a laid back environment and I would recommend working here to anyone.
Great coworkers
OBTech/Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJune 2, 2017
Awesome people to work with. Everyone willing to help. The supervisor was nice and easy to talk to. It was easy to go and work on other units to help out.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCMay 9, 2017
Great place to work at. Awesome people I got to work with. The staff are great to work for. I liked all the benefits we were offered through the hospital.
Great Place to work
Data Abstractor (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJuly 11, 2016
Great place to work and co workers are like family. Management staff are easy to talk to most of the time and will listen when you have an issue.
Pros
Breaks, flexible work schedule.
Cons
Insurance package
Hospital continues to grow and expand
Switchboard Operator (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJune 11, 2016
Randolph Hospital, Inc. is an excellent employer that continues to grow. It recently has formed a MSA agreement with Cone Health.
Pros
Excellent benefits, friendly and courteous staff
Cons
No full time hours within my department.
Best place to work and best mission statement to follow
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJanuary 27, 2016
Randolph Hospital is a great organization with an attention to proficiency. The people are all amazing to work with and I enjoyed my time there learning, and expanding my knowledge base
Pros
n/a
Cons
nice place to work. i've really enjoyed my time at both hospitals
PRN staff technologist (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCNovember 9, 2015
enjoy my work at both hospitals. the pay is very good at randolph hospital and i work with smart people.
my supervisor teachs us alot
Pros
good pay
Cons
heavy workload
Diagnostic Scheduler
Diagnostic Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCSeptember 11, 2015
Good place to work. Best part of the job was people that I worked with. Pay needed to be more competitive with other jobs in the area.
Pros
Co workers, decent insurance coverage
Cons
not many chances advancements in job, pay not competitive with amount of work required
to assist the surgeons and be a team player
Materials Manager/Surgical Technician (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCSeptember 8, 2015
I was a surgical technologist in all areas of scrub, and I also functioned as the material manager for the surgical center, and I also worked in sterile processing with processing instruments for next day cases or for immediate turnover.
i love this place
CNA (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCAugust 26, 2015
if you need care and want a good place to go this is it. i have had a good experience there and would send my family there. this is a a good place to work and the people are great.
Excellent Work Environment
Cardiac Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJuly 11, 2015
Randolph Hospital is a terrific facility in which to work and share experiences with the staff and community. The management is helpful and encouraging to the employees and the co-workers are caring and proficient at their respective positions. Probably the most difficult part of working at Randolph Hospital would be the changes to patient care and staff availability causes by the new healrhcare laws.Money should never limit care in a facility.
At one time this was a great place to work
Cashier, Secretary, Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCMay 4, 2015
This use to be a great place to work but management is going down hill. There need to be some house cleaning done in a lot of departments in the department heads positions. Too many outside companies used to do what regular qualified employees can do. Companies like Sodexo are ruining the company. The new staff in HR are not doing their job as they suppose to by covering up to much dirt. There need to be some real exposure to what people get away with up there. They are loosing a lot of good employees to other companies because of management. Senior management and VP's and the CEO better start looking into how the place is really been ran before it crashes
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Too much junk is allowed
Registration
Ed OP Registration (Current Employee) –  Asheboro, NCApril 14, 2015
A typical day at work for Emergency Dept. is unpredictable. It can be very fast pace or slow. You learn to prepare for unexpected and variety of patients. My co workers are great to work with and have understanding how well we owrk together. Hardest part my job are sad cases. For examples, child injuries or abuse, elderly unable to care themselves.. Best part about this job is coworkers working together as one, and taking care of people needs.
Pros
Hours are great.
Cons
Not enough coverage.
Horrible place to work
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJanuary 21, 2015
Management doesn't care, supervisors, and directors do not care about familys. I was asked to go home many times after coming in at 8 (which was my regular shift) and come back and work 3rd shift because someone called out. People were treated diffently, seniority did not not matter, I was there for 15 years and someone new would come in after working a year and get al the new opportunities and better treatment because the boss liked them, even though they didn't work, and they were allowed to come in late everyday even the hospital has a tardiness policy. Every dept is like this the people that work hard and do there jobs never get recognized, but the ones that do nothing get praise. Horrible place to work.
Pros
no pros, company is going downhill
Cons
more cons to name
very good place to work
ES Tech I- Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCJanuary 15, 2015
A great place to work with a family atmosphere. I liked all of my co-workers and management was fairly easy to work with.
The hardest part of the job was working the night shift and being on my feet a lot
Pros
great people an benefits
Cons
schedule
Very past faced
Preadmissions Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCNovember 14, 2014
An average day of work was meeting with patients with financial difficulties. I tried to make payment arrangements or find some financial assistance for them, The most rewarding thing with this job was when I could find them some assistance
Pros
Being able to help them
Cons
Having to turn them away
Not a great plce to work
Administrative Secretary (Former Employee) –  Asheboro, NCSeptember 8, 2014
Management is uncaring, unstable job security. HR is very out of touch with the goings on within the organization.
Pros
good benifits
Cons
Time off