Randstad Professionals Employee Reviews

Randstad Professionals
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEOctober 16, 2017
This is a great company to work for if you are interested in learning about recruiting and working in the industry. The managers and co-workers are great and the work life balance is wonderful.
A poor place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCOctober 11, 2017
I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone that I know. This serves as one of the worst job's I EVER worked in my life. No further comments about this establishment.
Pros
a job
Cons
under Paid
Cannot review the company
Marketing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 4, 2017
I worked at Randstad for Supernus Pharmaceuticals which was a fun company to work with. I don't know the culture or management of Randstad since I worked as their contractor.
Pros
Hourly Pay
Cons
Poor benefits
Never had a chance to work long enough to find out.
Pallet Jack Operator (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CAOctober 1, 2017
...Suprevisor / Leads are trained to be quiet ..they have certain workers they work with do to favort. and it dont give the new workers a fair chance.
Professional
Senior Financial Accountant (contract) (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 1, 2017
Good place tp work. However, contract eventually will come to the end and there are not many full time position available on a market.
Also, they need to know more about their employees skills and abilities.
Pros
Some benefits. Supportive. You feel you are not lone in your job search.
Cons
Not many full time positions available.
a very decent temp service.
Randstad Temp (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WISeptember 28, 2017
a pretty good place to work as they had sent me to a few very decent companies. the management there was always very kind and always did their best to find me employment as needed.
Pros
flexible
Cons
location
Ranstad
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 21, 2017
Great! Place and staff member and they will have you a job in seconds and also you can work for 3 months and get hired in the job that you want to work , however, I will recommend this job to my friends and family.
Not much benefits accrued as a temporary employee.
Servicer Expense Reimbursement Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 7, 2017
Not much benefits accrued as a temporary employee. It would be nice if a program is put in place for temp employees to have paid time off, after completion of at least 90 days.
Big disconnect between Account Managers and Clients
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 5, 2017
Hired for one type of professional job, got stuck in another.

Wanted remote office to be dressed professionally though we saw no clients ever.

Wouldnt let us work from home, though our clients are 2 states away and dont care.

Created some sort of monthly evaluation for each of us, though we are contractors!
Dynamic and clever workforce with intuitive management
Data Analysis (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 28, 2017
I worked with this company only for a short time, accepting a couple different positions through them. I feel like they paid a lot of attention to how I was placed, what my work skills were, and they were very engaging. Management checked in with me to make sure I was thriving in the assigned job placing.
Pros
Intuitive management, personable check ins
Cons
unable to see work listings myself
The manager always was nice to me and she answered my questions
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAAugust 25, 2017
The salary was very competitive. I was earning $22.00 per hour as an Accounts Payable Specialist.

Always the company try to get so quickly to the job market.
Yes, we have great team moral. We have pot luck dinners, sometimes we order out for dinner.
Business Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 9, 2017
Great experience working with Randstad Professional . They help meet your needs for job placement with excellent pay. Work environment is very comfortable.
Pros
Usually an hour lunches. Depends where you are located and what your hours are in the company
Cons
Breaks are usually 15 minutes .
Word Processing Operator (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILAugust 7, 2017
Micromanagement from the agency which didnt even understand what our jobs actually entailed. Poor management, major turnover ratio. Promised 40 hours a week, but would get sent home after only working for 2 hours because there was an insufficient amount of work. A lot of us drove from out of town, so it was very inconvenient.
Pros
Good co workers
Cons
Short breaks, micro managed from a diffetent building, lack of steady work, favoritism, poor management, lack of communication
Decent place to work
IT support (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAAugust 3, 2017
Randstad here is contracting to several companies for IT work. Work 2-11, pretty quiet at night. I'm taking about 10 calls per day. Management is OK, sometimes they seem more concerned with following the procedures, ie making sure you have a knowledge article in your ticket, than they are with actually knowing what you're doing and getting the job done.
Pros
Laid back, team leads are helpful
Cons
health coverage too expensive
Don't get sick
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2017
I worked for Randstad for a number of years, when I relocated to a different state I was immediately placed in a position, unfortunately the environment triggered severe allergic reactions and caused illness not only to myself but other employees. Nothing was done to remedy the situation and, only after I was terminated, did I learn that the company was well aware that several people had taken ill at that place and didn't warn new people.
Temp assignment
Collections Representative (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 8, 2017
I was given an assignment it lasted 7 wks and did not get another after that and there were several positions on their site I knew I could do. I applied but nothing happened.

Not helpful at all.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Lack of assigmments and does not reply to emails.
Need to be honest about job positions
Office Duties/Receptionist/Pre - Closer (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 6, 2017
They need to be more specific about the job duties. They tell you anything you want to hear just to make you go over the job offer site. At the end, it is not what you applied for.
New Employee with Randstad Professionals
AP Analyst - Contractor (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 21, 2017
Great place to work. Just started an assigment recently. Got me back to work within a week after completing last assignment. Friendly people. Hardest part of the job is completing all of the weekly invoices before the new week begins. I thoroughly enjoy entering data into the computer. I recently received an email about benefits for new employees. Only negative rating is Job Security because the position is not permanent.
Pros
Great people
Cons
too soon to voice an opinion
Great Company
Practice Director (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 21, 2017
Randstad Professionals is a great company to work for and will give any future recruiter the experience they need to become an outstanding HR/SALES professional.
Pros
Great mentorship
Cons
No Cons
Growing Company
Temp to Hire (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 20, 2017
Randstad placed me with a company called On Deck Capital. My time there was nothing but positive. I would have stayed but the pay was not what I needed at the time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad Professionals. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8