Randstad Sourceright

Randstad Sourceright Employer Reviews

Small Office
Part time Customer Service Administrator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2014
Pros: lots of coffee
Cons: snacks, juice and other free edibles
Meet/greet students and instructors. Beverage setup. Reboot or repair PCs (when required). Order office supplies.
Work from home
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 18, 2014
Pros: learning opportunity; work from home
Cons: high stress and work load
It is great to be able to work from home. My technical skills have improved greatly, due to the increased exposure to many different positions I've filled with new employees.

Stress is typically high; the company will not pay for overtime yet the work load is difficult to maintain without working overtime.
Poor Management
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 17, 2014
You get zero recognition here period. You can work your tail off for years and end up getting cut in a heartbeat. The employee benefits are not good You pay like $500.00 a month for low end medical coverage.
Enjoyed learning new systems and the people
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 9, 2013
Pros: incentives for accurate work and quantity of work
Cons: no problems
I really learned a lot about myself from this job and seeing how well I could perform my duties in a timely manner. A lot of my jobs consisted of quantity and quality in a certain time frame to complete my work assignments.
Wonderful and atomsphere and team work
Recruiting Coordinator, AXA Equitable (Current Employee), Chicago, IllinoisOctober 20, 2013
Randstad sourceright is very structured and assist greatly with development.
Getting to work from home
Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: work from home
Great company to work for with the ability to work from home.
Good balance of work and home
Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Woburn, MAAugust 6, 2013
Pros: work/home balance
Cons: declining work opportunities
Before the company merger into Randstad Sourceright from Sourceright Solutions the number of accounts has steadily declines the past few years.
Great place to start
Talent Recruiter (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 24, 2013
Great environment and people to work with, but hard work mostly goes unrewarded.
Manager that wears many different hats
Recruiting Operations and Services Manager (Current Employee), Renton, WAApril 10, 2013
Vendor manager of Microsoft's Employee Referral Program, along with Recruiting Operations and Administrative Support teams.
Good Place to Work, flexibilty, understanding
QA Automation Analyst (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 27, 2013
To Work with Randstad is awesome, good staff, everyone very cooperative, i have learned automation and also how is the work at onsite as I was haiving experience of offshore only. I am enjoying work but only thing is I am getting very less paid.
Randstad Sourceright
Sr Recruiter (Former Employee), Chandler, AZDecember 3, 2012
Fast paced environment in a client-facing role supporting a large, financial institute. Excellent co-workers and talented managers with appropriate resources to do an excellent job.
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 15, 2012
Pros: good projects, great people to work with
Cons: health benefits
Able to work from home. Able to work on good projects, a lot of management support, able to work in many different types of industries.
Randstad SourceRight Contract
SENIOR RECRUITER (Current Employee), VirtualOctober 12, 2012
Busy Busy Day...must be able to work lots of OT depending upon market areas. Learned LOTS of new recruiting information, techniques, etc. Management is EXCELLENT, always checked in with you and are always supportive.
Good company
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), VirtualOctober 3, 2012
I worked for Spherion VRT and the successor companies through and including the current one, Randstad Sourceright. For the most part, I have been so low in the organization all the changes and political back and forth at the higher levels really have not affected me. The biggest change has occurred recently with the implementation of a vision of data-mining – more... and probabalistic sourcing. While garbed in 21st Century nomenclature, the concept boils down to good, old employment agency work. Lots of phone calling to lots of people even if only marginally qualified.

Honey badger don't care. – less
Productive and Friendly
Consultant, Test Administrator (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 28, 2012
Pros: incentives
Typical day at work
Fun, productive and friendly environment
I am very happy
Recruiting Coordinator/Scheduler (Current Employee), Atlanta GASeptember 11, 2012
Pros: i save money because i do not go out for lunch
Cons: health care costly
I work from home and that is awesome! The management team is very helpful with coaching and mentoring. My co-worker are great and we have great fun together over the telephone. I work alot of hours sometimes. Love working from home I save money on gas and I do not have to drive in rush hour traffic.. :) I
Productive and great team of co-workers
Recruiting Coordinator/Client (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 29, 2012
Pros: work from home full time
Cons: length of projects
This is a great company to work for. My team is great and we all seem to have the same great work ethic. So it makes for very productive yet fun work days. Honestly, there are no hard parts to my job. It is a blessing.

I love helping people get jobs. That is the best part of my job.
Great team environment
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJune 24, 2012
A typical day at work is sourcing, screening and presenting candidates to our clients for hiring.
Only look after management.
Coordinator (Former Employee), LondonJuly 14, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
They only look after management. Everyone else doesn't matter
Enjoyed working with different clients
Recruitment & Staffing Specialist (Former Employee), Toronto, ONApril 8, 2014
Pros: company share scheme
Cons: no paid overtime
Worked on site at Randstad clients - became part of HR team. Especially enjoyed travelling to remote mining villages to recruit for a client.