Randstad Sourceright

Randstad Sourceright Employee Reviews in United States

Nice company, great tools and training resources
Talent Advisor (Current Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRJune 22, 2016
I really like working for Randstad. RSR is a company that has a great culture, and work/life balance policies. Also the trainings and resources available for own development are great.
Pros
Culture, Training, work/life balance
Rpo
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 27, 2016
Typically the work is virtual. From time to time travel is required to client sites. Allows you the ability to work for multiple companies within this model.
Enjoys working for the company.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 29, 2015
Great work environment with supportive management and fun coworkers. Decent number of hours weekly and good pay. The most enjoyable part of the job is working along my colleagues and competitors. They are some slow periods but for most part i like the challenge. Great incentives
Unfavorable
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  virtualOctober 31, 2015
Management is too young and doesn't have the overall experience needed. Basically, I was brought in to do the heavy lifting and when I completed what I needed to do, I was treated unfairly.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Management too young
I would not want to work anywhere else. Ever.
Various positions - Recruiter to Management (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 22, 2015
I have been working for Randstad Sourceright since 2006 and love working for this company. It has been and continues to be an epic adventure. Working with new clients, new projects and new technology, it never is boring.

I get to work with some of the best in the industry, who happen to be really great, accessible, and real people. Plus, the flexibility I have with my work schedule allows me to have a personal life and a career.

It's like Christmas everyday, getting to play with new sourcing tools, learning about new clients, recruiting trends, and how to do things better.

I feel so lucky I get to work here everyday. I love Randstad Sourceright. I would not want to work anywhere else. Ever.
Great place to work and grow a career; you get what you put in.
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Renton, WANovember 2, 2014
I have great support in getting my daily work done but am left alone unless I reach out; there are no micro managers here, thankfully!
Pros
great management and promotion from within culture.
Cons
benefits are employee paid, at least for the level that i worked
I would not want to work anywhere else. Ever.
Various positions - Recruiter to Management (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 16, 2015

Productive and enjoyable workplace environment
Analyst 1, IT Security (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 20, 2015
I am a self starter, opening up applications to prepare for data entry requests. Work with internal and external customers in order to assist with security application issues. Management team is attentive and available for problem resolves and issues that may occur. Co-workers are very friendly and try to include in extra activities within the company.

Everyday is a new beginning, learning new processes and documenting.

I enjoy doing my job, especially working from a queue system. Processing requests for access to security applications.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Not able to participate in working from home program due to contractual position.
red tape, decisions very slow, layers of authority
Senior Recruiter and Sourcer (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 11, 2015
Candidates treated as numbers. Mid level management is in disarray.
No clear direction and a critical breakdown between recruiters and hiring managers / Management and clients
Pros
working virtually
Cons
no clear dierction
Positive working environment
Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZ (virtual)September 11, 2015
RSR is full of positive people. A typical work day varies based on the account you are assigned to and weather or not you are virtual. For a virtual employee you start the day logging on at your computer at home. You then work throughout the day on your assignments given to you by your manager. Everyone that I have encountered, either virtually or in person, that has worked for RSR has been extremely friendly and energetic!
Pros
work from home, positive working environment
Cons
difficult to advance
Productive and fun work enviornment.
Employee Referral Specialist/Profiler (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAOctober 12, 2015
The team at Randstad Sourceright is headstrong and very determined. We as employees have inspirational leaders that always encourage us to do better and expresses interest for new opportunity. They are here to help and I see that coming to work everyday. I love being about of the RSR team/brand!
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 15, 2012
Able to work from home. Able to work on good projects, a lot of management support, able to work in many different types of industries.
Pros
good projects, great people to work with
Cons
health benefits
I am very happy
Recruiting Coordinator/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Atlanta GASeptember 11, 2012
I work from home and that is awesome! The management team is very helpful with coaching and mentoring. My co-worker are great and we have great fun together over the telephone. I work alot of hours sometimes. Love working from home I save money on gas and I do not have to drive in rush hour traffic.. :) I
Pros
i save money because i do not go out for lunch
Cons
health care costly
Highly productive environment.
Small Group Level Processor (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CaliforniaJanuary 15, 2015
A typical day consisted of paying close attention to the detail of your assignments while entering accurate, detailed information. Professional written and verbal communication was a necessity in providing the utmost in customer service. One was able to switch from one project to another without complaint or confusion. A valuable sense of urgency was necessary at all times. One must also be able to read and follow directions to the letter. I, personally, learned a great deal about detailed data processing and the necessity to provide 100% accurate entry. Management was not only helpful, but skilled at providing assistance without "babysitting" employees. They allowed one to learn from his/her own errors and to build on the knowledge of one's own mistakes so that it would be a one-time occurrence only. One was able to think, comprehend, identify discrepancies, solve problems, and complete multiple assignments simultaneously. Duties were challenging, to say the least, however, very rewarding at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of the position of processor was the teamwork that was involved in completing tasks of a common goal. Our team was skilled at meeting most every deadline that was presented to us in an effective manner. I look forward to the opportunity to return to this assignment on a temporary or permanent basis as it was a highly rewarding position that built confidence in oneself and one's team.
Pros
gainful employment; excellent pay
Cons
location: 50 mi commute one way.
Temp agency
Customer Service Concierge (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAMarch 16, 2015
It was a great company to work for. They were able to get me a job. I worked through to the end of my assignment. I thought it would be a steady ongoing position. Just shows that you have to know someone in the industry to stay working.
Randstad SourceRight Contract
SENIOR RECRUITER (Current Employee) –  VirtualOctober 12, 2012
Busy Busy Day...must be able to work lots of OT depending upon market areas. Learned LOTS of new recruiting information, techniques, etc. Management is EXCELLENT, always checked in with you and are always supportive.
Good company
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  VirtualOctober 3, 2012
I worked for Spherion VRT and the successor companies through and including the current one, Randstad Sourceright. For the most part, I have been so low in the organization all the changes and political back and forth at the higher levels really have not affected me. The biggest change has occurred recently with the implementation of a vision of data-mining and probabalistic sourcing. While garbed in 21st Century nomenclature, the concept boils down to good, old employment agency work. Lots of phone calling to lots of people even if only marginally qualified.

Honey badger don't care.
Poor Management
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 17, 2014
You get zero recognition here period. You can work your tail off for years and end up getting cut in a heartbeat. The employee benefits are not good You pay like $500.00 a month for low end medical coverage.
Great company that cares
Microsoft account (Current Employee) –  Renton, WANovember 5, 2014
This has been a great company and I am sad to go, they lost their very large contract with Microsoft and there is just not enough places for all of the employee's to move to.
Work from home
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 18, 2014
It is great to be able to work from home. My technical skills have improved greatly, due to the increased exposure to many different positions I've filled with new employees.

Stress is typically high; the company will not pay for overtime yet the work load is difficult to maintain without working overtime.
Pros
learning opportunity; work from home
Cons
high stress and work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad Sourceright. Our community is ready to answer.