Randstad Sourceright Employee Reviews

Comfortable working from home, but stressful work expectations.
Employment Specialist/Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee) –  FloridaMay 12, 2017
It is a definite plus to work from home and saves the cost of driving to work, buying lunch out, a professional wardrobe. It also means you can't get away from work as easily, as in closing up shop so to speak at a definite time of day. It is too easy to be coaxed into putting in unpaid time to keep up with unrealistic expectations.
Pros
work from home, good people on the team
Cons
impossible deadlines which encourage donating work time not compensated for
Great company for work/life balance
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 22, 2017
Randstad Sourceright Professionals is a great company, management is wonderful. The only downside is unpredictable lay offs - overall outstanding company to work for.
Pros
Work life balance is great
Cons
Unpredictable lay offs
Great Place to Work!!
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCApril 5, 2017
The management and other staff at Randstad are very supportive and recognize your skills and help develop you. There are always opportunities for learning and gaining more experience in your given field. I have found my experience working for Randstad Sourceright to be very rewarding.
Pros
Great Opportunities
Cons
Short assignments
Contract employee placement firm
Technical Writer, Document Support Team (Former Employee) –  Rancho Cordova, CAMarch 28, 2017
Randstad provided the link to Blue Shield but I did all of the work needed to complete the hiring process. As with other head-hunting firms, there was no contact after the contract ended.
Flexibility; opportunity to work with some very talented people
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee) –  VirtualMarch 14, 2017
Overall, it's a nice place to work. Opportunity to work virtually, pay is decent - not great, but okay; they have some great trainings. Some great managers, and talented people there.
Pros
Flexibility, opportunity to work virtually, good trainings
Productive and great opportunity
Traveling Event Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 13, 2017
Productive and great opportunity.

Would have been nice to know the status of the job.

Was told that it would resume after the holidays. Never heard anything.
Pros
opportunity
Cons
No communication of job status. employment was to resume after holidays.
Amazing Company
Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 15, 2017
I've learned, and still am learning a lot from here. I really love my job. I would recommend it to anyone who is into staffing & recruitment or anyone who wants to work in corporate in other areas. They have good values, and we're a team.
Excellent opportunity to engage in techncial recruiting in many disciplines.
Sr. Technical R&D Recruiter (Former Employee) –  VirtualJanuary 24, 2017
Typical day at work was setting up meetings with managers to quantify that the service being delivered was being performed at the optimum. I was responsible for sourcing/screening and presenting highly qualified candidates for many complex requisitions while following a rigid process driven protocol within the organization.

I am very motivated as an individual both working in a team environment or as an individual contributor. I personally thrive when allowed to demonstrate my technical acumen,ability to mentor others, and rise as a top performer.

The most enjoyable part of any job are the friendships one can develop with their peers as well as their managers. I served many recruiting/sourcing managers while at Randstad Sourceright and had the good fortune to work with a most wonderful recruiting/sourcing manager just before I left. When he learned of my resignation he reached out to me and told me how grateful he was for all I taught him. I truly appreciate all that I learned from him as positive reinforcement was truly an inspiration and healthy environment for fostering top performance from his team.

I am now looking forward to resuming my career and prefer contract virtual, technical recruiting opportunities in Life Sciences, Aerospace, Engineering.
Pros
Bonus awarded for exemplary performance
Cons
Overwhelming process driven company that often resulted in inhibiting of actual production.
It's alright
LSP Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 4, 2016
Very difficult to reach the recruiter. I was hired by Allstate, but they use Randstad to write their contract positions. It was frustrating form time to time, but it helped me get my feet wet!
Nice company, great tools and training resources
Talent Advisor (Current Employee) –  Aguadilla, PRJune 22, 2016
I really like working for Randstad. RSR is a company that has a great culture, and work/life balance policies. Also the trainings and resources available for own development are great.
Pros
Culture, Training, work/life balance
Rpo
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMay 27, 2016
Typically the work is virtual. From time to time travel is required to client sites. Allows you the ability to work for multiple companies within this model.
Unfavorable
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  virtualOctober 31, 2015
Management is too young and doesn't have the overall experience needed. Basically, I was brought in to do the heavy lifting and when I completed what I needed to do, I was treated unfairly.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Management too young
Productive and fun work enviornment.
Employee Referral Specialist/Profiler (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAOctober 12, 2015
The team at Randstad Sourceright is headstrong and very determined. We as employees have inspirational leaders that always encourage us to do better and expresses interest for new opportunity. They are here to help and I see that coming to work everyday. I love being about of the RSR team/brand!
Enjoys working for the company.
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 29, 2015
Great work environment with supportive management and fun coworkers. Decent number of hours weekly and good pay. The most enjoyable part of the job is working along my colleagues and competitors. They are some slow periods but for most part i like the challenge. Great incentives
Positive working environment
Employment Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mesa, AZ (virtual)September 11, 2015
RSR is full of positive people. A typical work day varies based on the account you are assigned to and weather or not you are virtual. For a virtual employee you start the day logging on at your computer at home. You then work throughout the day on your assignments given to you by your manager. Everyone that I have encountered, either virtually or in person, that has worked for RSR has been extremely friendly and energetic!
Pros
work from home, positive working environment
Cons
difficult to advance
red tape, decisions very slow, layers of authority
Senior Recruiter and Sourcer (Former Employee) –  East Hartford, CTAugust 11, 2015
Candidates treated as numbers. Mid level management is in disarray.
No clear direction and a critical breakdown between recruiters and hiring managers / Management and clients
Pros
working virtually
Cons
no clear dierction
I would not want to work anywhere else. Ever.
Various positions - Recruiter to Management (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 22, 2015
I have been working for Randstad Sourceright since 2006 and love working for this company. It has been and continues to be an epic adventure. Working with new clients, new projects and new technology, it never is boring.

I get to work with some of the best in the industry, who happen to be really great, accessible, and real people. Plus, the flexibility I have with my work schedule allows me to have a personal life and a career.

It's like Christmas everyday, getting to play with new sourcing tools, learning about new clients, recruiting trends, and how to do things better.

I feel so lucky I get to work here everyday. I love Randstad Sourceright. I would not want to work anywhere else. Ever.
Productive and enjoyable workplace environment
Analyst 1, IT Security (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 20, 2015
I am a self starter, opening up applications to prepare for data entry requests. Work with internal and external customers in order to assist with security application issues. Management team is attentive and available for problem resolves and issues that may occur. Co-workers are very friendly and try to include in extra activities within the company.

Everyday is a new beginning, learning new processes and documenting.

I enjoy doing my job, especially working from a queue system. Processing requests for access to security applications.
Pros
Flexible time
Cons
Not able to participate in working from home program due to contractual position.
I would not want to work anywhere else. Ever.
Various positions - Recruiter to Management (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAApril 16, 2015

Temp agency
Customer Service Concierge (Former Employee) –  El Dorado Hills, CAMarch 16, 2015
It was a great company to work for. They were able to get me a job. I worked through to the end of my assignment. I thought it would be a steady ongoing position. Just shows that you have to know someone in the industry to stay working.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad Sourceright. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval