Randstad Sourceright Employer Reviews

Highly productive environment.
Small Group Level Processor (Former Employee), El Dorado Hills, CaliforniaJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: gainful employment; excellent pay
Cons: location: 50 mi commute one way.
A typical day consisted of paying close attention to the detail of your assignments while entering accurate, detailed information. Professional written and verbal communication was a necessity in providing the utmost in customer service. One was able to switch from one project to another without complaint or confusion. A valuable sense of urgency was necessary at all times. One must also be able to read and follow directions to the letter. I, personally, learned a great deal about detailed data processing and the necessity to provide 100% accurate entry. Management was not only helpful, but skilled at providing assistance without "babysitting" employees. They allowed one to learn from his/her own errors and to build on the knowledge of one's own mistakes so that it would be a one-time occurrence only. One was able to think, comprehend, identify discrepancies, solve problems, and complete multiple assignments simultaneously. Duties were challenging, to say the least, however, very rewarding at the end of the day. The most enjoyable part of the position of processor was the teamwork that was involved in completing tasks of a common goal. Our team was skilled at meeting most every deadline that was presented to us in an effective manner. I look forward to the opportunity to return to this assignment on a temporary or permanent basis as it was a highly rewarding position that built confidence in oneself and one's team.
Great company that cares
Microsoft account (Current Employee), Renton, WANovember 5, 2014
This has been a great company and I am sad to go, they lost their very large contract with Microsoft and there is just not enough places for all of the employee's to move to.
Great place to work and grow a career; you get what you put in.
Recruiting Coordinator (Current Employee), Renton, WANovember 2, 2014
Pros: great management and promotion from within culture.
Cons: benefits are employee paid, at least for the level that i worked
I have great support in getting my daily work done but am left alone unless I reach out; there are no micro managers here, thankfully!
Sr. Corporate Recruiter (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GaOctober 4, 2014
Pros: great team enivonment
I worked as a Full Cycle Corporate Recruiter and loved every aspect of my job. I worked with a great team. There was room for growth within the company.
Non judgemental, accepting of all appearances and personalities
Interview Specialist (Current Employee), Renton, WAMay 22, 2014
Pros: possesses high level of accounts
Cons: contract opportunities only
Don't sign a contract, the forecast of work load differs throughout the year, be sure to ask if whether you are applying at the right time.
Small Office
Part time Customer Service Administrator (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 20, 2014
Pros: lots of coffee
Cons: snacks, juice and other free edibles
Meet/greet students and instructors. Beverage setup. Reboot or repair PCs (when required). Order office supplies.
Work from home
Sr. Recruiter (Current Employee), Tulsa, OKApril 18, 2014
Pros: learning opportunity; work from home
Cons: high stress and work load
It is great to be able to work from home. My technical skills have improved greatly, due to the increased exposure to many different positions I've filled with new employees.

Stress is typically high; the company will not pay for overtime yet the work load is difficult to maintain without working overtime.
Poor Management
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAApril 17, 2014
You get zero recognition here period. You can work your tail off for years and end up getting cut in a heartbeat. The employee benefits are not good You pay like $500.00 a month for low end medical coverage.
Enjoyed learning new systems and the people
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CANovember 9, 2013
Pros: incentives for accurate work and quantity of work
Cons: no problems
I really learned a lot about myself from this job and seeing how well I could perform my duties in a timely manner. A lot of my jobs consisted of quantity and quality in a certain time frame to complete my work assignments.
Wonderful and atomsphere and team work
Recruiting Coordinator, AXA Equitable (Current Employee), Chicago, IllinoisOctober 20, 2013
Randstad sourceright is very structured and assist greatly with development.
Getting to work from home
Recruiting Coordinator (Contractor) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 3, 2013
Pros: work from home
Great company to work for with the ability to work from home.
Good balance of work and home
Senior Technical Recruiter (Current Employee), Woburn, MAAugust 6, 2013
Pros: work/home balance
Cons: declining work opportunities
Before the company merger into Randstad Sourceright from Sourceright Solutions the number of accounts has steadily declines the past few years.
Great place to start
Talent Recruiter (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJuly 24, 2013
Great environment and people to work with, but hard work mostly goes unrewarded.
Manager that wears many different hats
Recruiting Operations and Services Manager (Current Employee), Renton, WAApril 10, 2013
Vendor manager of Microsoft's Employee Referral Program, along with Recruiting Operations and Administrative Support teams.
Good Place to Work, flexibilty, understanding
QA Automation Analyst (Current Employee), Austin, TXMarch 27, 2013
To Work with Randstad is awesome, good staff, everyone very cooperative, i have learned automation and also how is the work at onsite as I was haiving experience of offshore only. I am enjoying work but only thing is I am getting very less paid.
Sr Recruiter (Former Employee), Chandler, AZDecember 3, 2012
Fast paced environment in a client-facing role supporting a large, financial institute. Excellent co-workers and talented managers with appropriate resources to do an excellent job.
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLNovember 15, 2012
Pros: good projects, great people to work with
Cons: health benefits
Able to work from home. Able to work on good projects, a lot of management support, able to work in many different types of industries.
Randstad SourceRight Contract
SENIOR RECRUITER (Current Employee), VirtualOctober 12, 2012
Busy Busy Day...must be able to work lots of OT depending upon market areas. Learned LOTS of new recruiting information, techniques, etc. Management is EXCELLENT, always checked in with you and are always supportive.
Good company
Senior Recruiter (Current Employee), VirtualOctober 3, 2012
I worked for Spherion VRT and the successor companies through and including the current one, Randstad Sourceright. For the most part, I have been so low in the organization all the changes and political back and forth at the higher levels really have not affected me. The biggest change has occurred recently with the implementation of a vision of data-mining and probabalistic sourcing. While garbed in 21st Century nomenclature, the concept boils down to good, old employment agency work. Lots of phone calling to lots of people even if only marginally qualified.

Honey badger don't care.
Productive and Friendly
Consultant, Test Administrator (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GASeptember 28, 2012
Pros: incentives
Typical day at work
Fun, productive and friendly environment

Randstad Sourceright Photos