The Call Center Representative will be responsible for:
1. The Call Center Representative will respond to client inquiries, and either solves client problems on their own or escalates problem to his/her supervisor for resolution.
2. Identifies opportunities to make product suggestions/referrals based on client needs.
3. Display etiquette, knowledge and solutions when servicing clients account inquiries – conducts transaction in accordance to OWB’s “One Client At A Time” service standards.
4. Maintain close adherence to the defined daily schedule to ensure proper resource coverage.
5. Maintain a minimal level of errors to ensure a positive customer service experience
6. Adheres to bank policy and procedures
Previous Retail Banking and/or Call Center experience Prefered
Knowledgeable in bank products and services
Experience in selling banking products (e.g. time deposits, checking and savings)
High volume inbound Call Center Experience