Randstad Employee Reviews

I thoroughly enjoyed this position and company.
Shipping / Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), MedtronicAugust 31, 2015
Pros: Pay, Hours and Environment
Cons: Contracted / Temporary
I enjoyed this position and the company as a whole. Unfortunately, the contracted temporary position did not go permanent.
Short overview
Medical Records Tech (Former Employee), University of Baltimore Medical CenterAugust 31, 2015
Worked hours From 8am-4:30pm. I was in charge of the Amb run every morning. After I prepped, scanned, and organized mail. I felt that my co-workers were unprofessional and lazy. I enjoyed every part of my job. I learned so many different skill sets.
This job is for Bank of America
Data Entry (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 30, 2015
Pros: NONE
Cons: SHORT BREAKS, High production, very low compensation
If you want to work lile a hebrew slave through Randstad for Bank of America this is the job for you. Low pay, high production, less then your allotted time for breaks and lunch because you can only leave your desk and be back at a certain time. Oh by the way don't get sick on the job, they will be more concerned about their Work Comp, than you!
great work environment
Operator/Shift Lead (Former Employee), Granville, OHAugust 29, 2015
i believe they were very easy to work with,and had very little trouble contact my representative.On my last assignment however I did have some difficulty receiving my pay at appropriate time.
Temporary agency
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNAugust 29, 2015
Pros: Nice people to work
Cons: Only temporary
I worked in a call center helping students with their financial aid. I answer on average 150 calls a day. I help students walk thru the process of where to find loan applications and university information.
Great working enviorment
Warehouse Worker/ Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Swedesboro, NJAugust 28, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: no overtime
Great working enviorment with great people to work with. Got a chance to meet a large variety of different people and also became a very organized employee. Growth and advancement was key and becoming a more experienced forklift driver was a result from this job.
Temp Agency
CAD Operator (Former Employee), Petersburg, VAAugust 28, 2015
Pros: They did find work for me.
Cons: poor communication, benefits(?)
The customer that I was placed with is a large employer in the area and offered an excellent working environment. Randstad itself was less impressive. A basic placement agency.
Experienced office personal. Good people skills. Beautiful ladies with great attitudes.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 26, 2015
Pros: One hour lunch break on assignment, Good looking office personal, Easy work assignment at time of employeement.
Cons: No promise of work for each day, No back up job after assignment ends, No vacation pay, No holiday pay
Worked at Exel Logistics in Jacksonville,Fl. I was the yard truck driver. I spotted trailers to warehouse doors for loading and unloading of house hold goods. Took inventory of trailers on yard daily. Fueled truck weekly. Helped in warehouse when needed..
fun quiet friendly workplace
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), canton,maAugust 25, 2015
Pros: late night work hours
Cons: breaks were short
I love this job it is a very friendly environment and a easy to do job. most of the employees are super friendly. some of the people you may speak t over the phone are rude but you also get some good laughs out of it.
at first they had me somewhere else
Electromechanical Assembler at Seimens (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 24, 2015
Pros: i had a job
Cons: they were not looking for permanent workers
these folks hired me for a medical device manufacture but it turns out it was across town about 40 minutes away. i never knew if i was going to get hired or be laid off every day
Fun workplace
Administrative Assistant, III (Former Employee), Atlanta GeorgiaAugust 24, 2015
Pros: free lunches on fridays
Relaxed on Fridays with little to do after payroll is completed. Like the fact that I was in charge of hiring Engineers and Office Staff for Lockheed Martin Aerospace
Excellent customer service
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCAugust 24, 2015
A typical day consist of talking to participants all day. I've learned how to have more patience, stronger listening skills and more empathy. My co-workers are wonderful. The hardest part of my job is when the participant is experiencing grief. The most enjoyable part of the job is providing excellent customer service and having a satisfied participant.
Very high speed work place
Rivet machine operator (Former Employee), Germantown, WIAugust 23, 2015
Pros: Really good environment
Cons: Working third shift and very little chance for growth
Come in and get assigned to your machine or machines, make sure you inspect each plastic part coming out or you will have to manually take it apart and use special tools to replace them.
Take the good with the bad
Service Desk Analyst I (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2015
Pros: Pretty secure job.
Cons: No raise ever.
You are assigned to work in big companies in nice locations. Work day is typically office work. It is not hard. Management is pretty relaxed. It does get a bit awkward in answering to both client and agency – more... management. Co workers are okay but feel threatened by the presence of agency people because they think their job might be on the line with the company saving money via contractors. The client sometimes has events for their full time employees and do not include the contractors in the event. I do not think that is nice because we work with them every day. – less
Normal work environment
Benefits Specialist (Current Employee), Harrisburg, PAAugust 21, 2015
I have been working here for almost a year. I work as a customer service representative for the state sponsored healthcare benefits. Many positions for those of us on calls are temporary so there is a lot of turnover, however, the management team is full-time and has stayed relatively the same.
it has its good days and bad days
Inside Relocation Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Fenton, MOAugust 20, 2015
Pros: luch room on site with great food at low cost
Cons: non communication of supervisors and site manager
My Randstad site manager was great I love her, but the actual location and supervisors of the site wasn't always the best. It has its good days and bad days. You don't get holiday pay when you work a holiday sucks. the shifts aren't always the same either which is an inconvenience when you have to plan.
Great Temp Agency
Receptionist/Front desk (Current Employee), Charleston, SCAugust 20, 2015
Pros: flexibility, clients, communication
Cons: no long term temp to hire positions
Worked for Randstad on.various temp assignments. The assignments they send me on are pretty straight forward to include front desk and receptionist responsibilities. They work very hard at finding placements that will work with your skills and abilities.
Nice starter job
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Largo MdAugust 19, 2015
Pros: incentatives
Cons: not enough in raises
A typical day at work is very unique there is never a dull moment at work. The best part about my job is that I am to help the students get their financial aid and customer account together for school
Temp too long
Operations Clerk (Former Employee), Joliet, ILAugust 19, 2015
Pros: steady work
Cons: no sick or vacation pay.
I was a temporary worker too long. I was looking for temp to perm but always stayed a temp which effected my morale after so long.
Great Working Environment
Inquiry Response Coordinator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Set schedule
Cons: Overbooked hotel
I truly enjoyed working at the Radisson. Assisting distressed passengers was the most challenging part of the job. The hardest function of this job was telling guests that had booked rooms, that we overbooked and we would have to send them to another hotel.
Industry