Randstad

Randstad Employee Reviews

Great place to start
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), West Chester, PAJuly 1, 2015
Great environment
Learned how to unload and load ups/fed ex packages
Always got help from my mangers
Co Workers help me learn that i could be a manger in the future
Hardest part was trying to find a place i could really excel at
I love the management team and all co workers
I loved my co-workers
Customer Contact Agent (Former Employee), Rancho Cordova, CAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Co-works
Cons: Management
I loved my co-workers. I didn't care for management. This job has a huge turn over rate. this was just a temporary position.
Productive work place
Packer/Inspector (Former Employee), Wauwatosa, WIJuly 1, 2015
Pros: employees recieved an offer to buy different spicy's that were made
Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
• Place or pour products or materials into containers, using hand tools and equipment, or fill containers from spouts or chutes.
• Clean containers, materials, supplies, or work areas, using cleaning solutions and hand tools.
• Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
• Obtain, move, and sort products, materials, containers, and orders, using hand tools.
Informative and creative work environment.
System Access (Former Employee), Plano, TXJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Environment setting, people friendly
Cons: Not the best Micro-managing, unorganized sire manager
Performed net optics on business clients. Supervisors were patient and informative. The most complex part of the position was knowing when to net opt in however my co-workers quickly stepped in with support.
i enjoy working here
Laborer (Current Employee), Roanoke, VAJune 30, 2015
Pros: very prompt
Cons: no holiday pay
this is a very helpful place to work, if you have any issues they resolve them in a timely manner. they have just about any job you can handle inside of the production/manufacturing area
They are a body shop with no long term interest in their contractors
Project Test Manager (Former Employee), remoteJune 30, 2015
Pros: a job....maybe
Cons: no support
Once assigned to a contract there is little to no contact. Personal managers change like the weather. Their is no long term interest in their contractors. There is no effort to find future employment when contract come to a close. Their pay role system does not ensure that you are paid. Good luck getting anyone to answer the phone when you call if there is an issue.
Unstable
National Recruiter (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJune 29, 2015
More worried about mass recruiting than the quality of the employee. Consisted of calling people and leaving voicemails for about 6 hours of the work day
Great place to work.. the team is great.
Customer Support (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAJune 29, 2015
Pros: Great work environment/location, team potlucks/fun, onsite cafe/cafeteria
Cons: Advancement/career path
I've enjoyed working for Randstad for years supporting customers in the contact center of the client we support. Co-workers are cooperative, communicative and friendly. We enjoy working together. Management is good, fair and easy to talk to. The most challenging part of the job is when systems are not operating as designed. This is often fixed within the day but it still is challenging to support customers fully. The most enjoyable part of the job is doing my job well, knowing I do and getting accolades from customers and management.
Good Company
Accountant Coordinator- Washington-DC (Former Employee), Washington,DCJune 29, 2015
I have worked with Randstad professional since 6 months ago
they have a good opportunities ! and good environment to work in
Would not recommend this job and location. Stay away!!
Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Medina, NYJune 28, 2015
Pros: Pay was excellent. Work atmosphere was quiet even though I was not in a cubicle.
Cons: Insufficient training. Training not long enough.
Poor training. Trainer was distracted with other employees asking questions and other things not relevant to my training. In all, I didn't get even 3 full days training. Then the manager ended my assignment saying that I didn't catch on. I was told training was a full week. Also told me I could work with someone another week if needed. They told me what I wanted to hear and what sounded good then turned on me.
**Advice to Management
Sufficient training and better management. Before I was hired, manager did not answer calls and emails. The two drug test i had to take and training me cost money just to let me go.
An easy commute
Administrative Coordinator (Current Employee), BostonJune 28, 2015
Make phone calls to ensure the patient is ready for surgery. Collect supporting documents and prepare them for the Ambulatory surgical check in. Make phone calls to the patient's primary care physician to obtain clearance for surgery. Make patient's follow up appointments.
Very productive in getting a clienty a temp job
Retention Specialist (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 28, 2015
Pros: Get to the job site on time.
Cons: Pass the assessment test to obtain better job.
The workers there at Rand stand work with you and they always have jobs lined up for you if you are willing to take the position.
Cold in the winter and Hot in the summer,
Team Member (Former Employee), Vonore, TNJune 27, 2015
I worked at ryder thru randstad.I was a temp there and i wish they had heat and air and better manaement. There were time were i got called off work or had to leave because they didnt need some workers.
Productive and hard working place
Contractor (Former Employee), Rome, GAJune 27, 2015
I got along very good with my co-workers and I learn how to be a team player. The hardest part of the job was dealing with different customers with different attitudes. The most enjoyable part of the job was making all the customer happy.
Great place to work.
contractor - Enterprise Site Engineer (Former Employee), Belleville, MIJune 26, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Need more vacation time.
management is good to work for outstanding peoples great team of people.

I like my co-workers been working with them for 6 years and, also a typical day would be doing installs and decommission of devices.for the client that I work for.
Fast Easy Fun
Packer (Current Employee), Sacramento, CAJune 25, 2015
This job is fast, friendly and fun. You get to learn a lot of things and experience the environment of working in a warehouse. I usually fold the bags once they have been inspected by the people that are called packers, they make sure that the merchandise and perfect and ready to go. My coworkers are very friendly and always so helpful and the boss is always willing to work with me and answer my question.
Love it
Material Handler (Former Employee), City of Sunrise, FLJune 25, 2015
◾Ensuring that all customers receive excellent service through direct salesmanship, and prompt and courteous service.
◾Assisting customers with questions, needs and purchases.
◾Attending weekly sales meetings.
◾Cultivating successful relationships with retail customers.
◾Completing each transaction in a quick and efficient manner.
◾Leading all social media sales initiatives.
◾Cleaning shelves, counters, and tables.
◾Greeting each customer that comes into the store in a warm manner.
◾Identifying customer requirements.
◾Preparing merchandise for display.
◾Assisting customers with purchase decisions.
◾Assisting in physical inventory counts.
◾Implementing all visual merchandising standards.
◾Setting up merchandise on the sales floor.
◾Making sure that customers receive receipts on all purchases.
◾Helping customers try on or fit merchandise.
◾Watching out for loss prevention through leakage and theft.
Productive and Exciting Workplace
Customer Service/Data Entry (Former Employee), Atlanta GAJune 25, 2015
I would like to work in an environment that is flexible and wher I will have the opportunity to use my skills to advance and also have the opportunity to learn new skills
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAJune 23, 2015
Pros: I enjoyed meeting new people.
Cons: I did not like the ability to progress within the company.
I was a front desk receptionist for the employment agency. I took calls and routed to the requested parties within the company. I also administered on line testing for job placement. I made outbound telephone calls to confirm employment history and the work's job performance. I also distributed paychecks to the employees working for the agency
Working for Ranstad was a good experience. Wouldn't mind working with them again.
machine operator (Former Employee), E. Commercial Blvd Ft. Lauderdale Fla.June 22, 2015
I have no complaints about this agency. they were always good with keeping me employed. My family was always fed.Working for Ranstad was pleasurable.

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, head-quartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Their global offices – Read more

Randstad Salaries