Randstad Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,287 reviews matching the search
Love this company
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2016
Randstad is a great company very professional and friendly environment loved working for them. Would recommend professionals to go through this company for good paying jobs,
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2016
Processing Purchase orders, Creating Invoices, and various other administrative duties. Heavy data entry.
Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJuly 21, 2016
Excellent place to work for temp to hire opportunities. They really try to put you in place that you can utilize your skills to the fullest of your capability. Great work hours and very polite staff. I enjoyed learning various office practice's.
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Temporary placement
Well ran temporary staffing agency.
Flex Staffing Associate (Current Employee) –  Hampton Roads, VAJuly 21, 2016
I'm glad to have gotten an opportunity to work with this agency. The employment opportunities they've assigned me to could have been better, but I appreciate their efforts in helping me locate employment in Hampton Roads, Va.
fast pace, very
Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDJuly 19, 2016
Randstad is a temp agency. I work for ADP payroll company as a delivery coordinator, Talking with clients all day with confidential information at a very fast pace.
Pros
flexible
Cons
temp agency
Good people to work for.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 19, 2016
I really enjoy working for this company.my co-workers were fun too work around with.i learned alot from working with good people.
Pros
Good work place
Cons
nothing
productive
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 19, 2016
Great Service. Great environment, friendly, respectful, understanding, I really like how they listen to what I want. Also they understand if I dont want to work at specific place.
good consultancy
Senior software consultant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 16, 2016
I really like Randstad consultancy, providing good clients with compensation.
They have good options for employee vacations, relocations, 401, medical.
staffing agency
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 16, 2016
Worked directly with customer taking direction from customer.
Very little interaction with Randstad
Usually worked solo meaning I was the only temporary employee
Hardest part of job was not know how long the job would last
Most enjoyable was meeting new people and learning new things
Tasq was a great place to work
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 15, 2016
Tasq was such a nice place to work, with great mgr's. The people at Tasq came together to get the job done. it was a great flow.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2016
I really did enjoy working for Randstad. Working there has lead to permanent positions and other opportunities.

The only down side to them is most of the work is temporary. Other then that, they're awesome!
amazing service
Randstad Temp (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 15, 2016
Great Service. Great environment, friendly, respectful, understanding, i love how they listen to what i am looking and understand if i dont want to work at specific place.
Pros
friendly
ok
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 14, 2016
The pay was good and the actual job i loved doing but the management and the stability of the job wasn't good at all. Was told that we would go to permenant and we didn't
N/a
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJuly 13, 2016
Ranstad is a temp agency. If they have work for you you work. If they don't you don't. They worked for me in the beginning now it like work is slow and I haven't worked in over 2 weeks.
sweat shop would never ever recommend anyone to use there temp service
assembler (Current Employee) –  Pulaski, TNJuly 11, 2016
I would never recommend anyone to ever work through them. Its a long story. The pay is good butt that's really it. Have no clue what else to say.
Pros
pay
Cons
working there
A very productive place to work
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO 63141July 10, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Randstad I met new people and made new friends om the plus side it was a great environment to work in
Awesome Company
ON-SITE MANAGER/RECRUITING (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 10, 2016
Great Company...Excellent Benefits, and co-workers are willing to assist in any way. The hardest part of the job was losing contact with talent that became permanent. The most enjoyable part was placing talent on assignments, that would be available after previous assignments ended.
Excellent Experience
Material Control Specialist/Launch Operations/BMW (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJuly 10, 2016
I found Randstad to be a very professional organization that demonstrated a true commitment to its associates. During the initial interview and hiring process they made a genuine effort to make me comfortable and to uncover much more about me personally than what could be communicated in a resume. By doing this I was better able to communicate who I really was and what my goals and ambitions were.

Randstad offered a good initial health and wellness plan as well as a good vacation package.

Very professional Associate Relations Liaisons that demonstrated both accountability and concern for their employees well being. Response times for questions and concerns was very good. Communications were also very good and actually continued to improve over time.
Pros
Outstanding opportunity for mid level skill associates.
Cons
Limited positions available in my area of expertise.
Temp Agency
Marketing Coordinator-Citigroup (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 9, 2016
They were always top-notch. Would have rather had more hands-on from our management out of state, but otherwise, it was great!
Overall experience with Randstad
Senior Accountant (Consultant) (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJuly 9, 2016
Considering my first consulting assignment with Randstad after several unsuccessful potential assignments this recent assignment opportunity was very good as for length of time but my skills and background on this particular assignment did not create a challenge based on my senior level experience with a much younger supporting staff with basic inquiries from my early career.