Randstad
3,516 reviews

Randstad Employee Reviews

Well educated staff and friendly environment
QC Analyst II Microbiology (Former Employee), North Billerica, MAJune 1, 2015
Pros: Awesome co-workers
Cons: No time for breaks on busy days
I loved working there because the employees/co-workers were super friendly. They were always willing to teach and help me grow with the company. I've learned environmental monitoring, surface plating, collect water samplings, perform bioburdens, execute LAL and endotoxins. Management was forgiving when a mistake was made and just guide you in how to fix it and not have it repeated. The hardest part of the job was that we were short staffed which made everyone schedule heavenly packed and sometime hard to fit any breaks in between. What I enjoyed most about the job was being given the opportunity to shine and learn new experiences.
Very helpful and understanding
Data entry (Former Employee), South Burlington, VTMay 31, 2015
Pros: Understanding
Cons: Not everyone was welcoming
I enjoyed working with Randstad, they were very helpful in the hire and work process as well as understanding my personal needs due to an even that occurred while employed through them. I worked for JP Morgan Chase through them and the company itself was very helpful and friendly. The environment was welcoming and was set up to be able to learn a lot.
nice place to work
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee), minneapolisMay 30, 2015
nice place to work, good job enviroment and the people are treated well, good location and hours. well kept company, excellent benefits
Business Professional
Customer Service (Former Employee), Richardson, TX.May 30, 2015
Their main focus is to get you as a consumer hired for your services rendered. Advancement is up to you. The representative will do all they can to get you a job, but its is up to you to keep that job.
productive and fast paced
assambler, inventory, pick'pack (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 29, 2015
Worked at various locations in warehouse roles
 Experienced with picking, packing and sorting products/ m
 Utilized pallet jack to relocate materials
 Assembled ink cartridges, DVD cases, and children’s party packs
 Cycle counted materials for packing
 Completed quality control inspections and logged inventory
Temp agency
FINANCIAL ANALYST (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMay 29, 2015
Gave good opportunities and a great temp agency to work with. The service from the people you work with there have pretty good customer service skills and usually got back to me in a timely manner.
Great place
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOMay 29, 2015
Great place to work. The company is not cheap. They believe in giving their employees the tools to learn and grow. The opportunity for advancement did not present itself and I decided to leave. But overall a great company
I liked this job
Customer Service Representative/FedEx Supply Chain (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 28, 2015
Cons: Short lunches and worked on holidays and weekends
I enjoyed being around my coworkers and I miss the dearly the job in itself was exciting I love dealing with people and this was exciting to me making them laugh and keeping them calm and the same time.
Great employment agency to work for
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILMay 28, 2015
Pros: The reps are very professional.
Cons: I had to wait for the correct assignment to fit my skills.
The personnel in the office are very professional and courteous to the public. I felt well informed regarding the position and company I was being placed at.
Randstand is a staffing agency in New Jersey
order processor (Former Employee), Swedesboro, NJMay 28, 2015
While I was staffed with Randstand staffing, I work as a order processor and packed orders for Drug store.com. This position was seasonal, for the holidays.
No benefits, No PTO or Vacation
Analyst I (Current Employee), Austin txMay 28, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers
Cons: Everything
No job guide. I am throw into assignments/projects with no guidance. I have learned a lot of the mortgage industry I could of learned a lot more if we had guides or steps to certain procedures of the mortgage process and foreclosure. The co-workers are wonderful when they stay on long enough to get to know them. Another negative is managers promote only their friends, so it is difficult to move up or anywhere.
ok to work for
Material Handler (Former Employee), lithia springs, gaMay 27, 2015
alright company felt like some backdoor politics was going on. not alot of opportunity for growth or change.alot of unaswered question
Not a very productive environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Salem, NCMay 27, 2015
The management weren't very eager to help; several of them constantly had attitudes when asked a question or asked for assistance. Co-workers dependent on each other for the knowledge that they needed to ensure they were doing their jobs correctly.
Management is friendly and helpful.
Filing Clerk/Receptionist (Current Employee), Pooler, GAMay 27, 2015
Pros: Free lunches, flexible schedules
Cons: Wasn't enough work with various sites.
A typical day at work would include filing new material, purging, sorting information either numerically or alphabetical order, answering telephones,running errands and assisting other personnel in company.
Can move up in the company and also have fun while doing it
Housekeeping,Janitorial, Fire & Water Restoration (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIMay 26, 2015
You learn to work with others from all walks of life serving customers great food which yourself would like to eat and enjoy a half off meal.
Randstand
Food Service Worker (Current Employee), Hayward, CAMay 26, 2015
serving chocolate was fun and ice cream had a lot of different new people to work with and the day went very well love to wacth the games and see the fans have fun
...
MDM Analyst (Former Employee), Scottsville, KYMay 26, 2015
Atmosphere was great to work in. Hours were great too. Donna the site Manager is great! Will recommend to everyone. Dollar General Office people were great too.
Very Professional Atmosphere.
Adninistrative Assistant (Current Employee), Gurnee, ILMay 26, 2015
I liked the training received once hired on. The staff changed in the time I was there. The following person was always able to jump right on in. Had no conflicts very professional
Good communications and great benefits!
Technical Editor-Writer (Program Analyst) (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 23, 2015
This company is one of the few technology staffing companies that provided a very comprehensive benefits package. Company representatives were courteous and helpful.
Productive and an exciting place to work
Time Warner Cable Media Sales/ Ad Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYMay 23, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and exciting meetings about commercials
This was one of the best jobs I ever had working with Time warner putting commercials on TV. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable of their job duties and how it impacted each department.

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, head-quartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Their global offices – Read more

Randstad Salaries