Randstad
3,365 reviews

Randstad United States Employee Reviews

Room for advancement.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tigard, ORApril 17, 2015
Weekly pay was the best part of this job. I miss the people I work with the most. they just had some strict guidelines otherwise a forgiving company.
Serious work place, no room for errors or the potential to get fired
Benefits Specialist (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXApril 15, 2015
Pros: I passed their rigurous HR/benefits training program easily
Cons: Not challenging at all, I'm used to tough and complex work and course work
Very important to know the occupation, the job. One mistake perceived as "not a big deal" could get an employee fired; Specially because this position dealt with advanced benefits and HR skills. It was necessary to know all aspects of benefits over major companies such as Halliburton, Caterpillar, and other petroleum companies -just to name a few. Each company had its own policies and one had to know all of the similarities and differences to make sure employees were given exact and precise information. Communication skills were very important specially when one had to familiarize employees over company changes and things of that nature. Strong psychology skills were a must when dealing with employees that were in disagreement with changes in company's policy's
A great learning experience for me.
Lead/Certified Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Canton, MSApril 15, 2015
This job taught me a lot about production. I loved the people there, they were very helpful and patient. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning how to drive a forklift.
Very good company to work for, the hiring managers were professional and the contracts provided were learning opportunities.
Administrative Support / Contractor (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 13, 2015
Pros: Professional environment
Cons: None known
- Duties performed were of mainly administrative
- Learned new software and leadership skills
- Interaction with managers was great, used my communication skills
- Co-workers were supportive & provided training where needed
- There were no difficult parts to any of the positions
- I mostly enjoyed working with new people and honing my skills
Nice office setting
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee), Southampton, PAApril 13, 2015
There was literally no management in my office which led to a lack of structure. It was almost like a free for all. They did pay well.
Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAApril 13, 2015
As a Temp Agency, I found Randstad to be a little lacking in staying in contact with employees. They needed more help in the office to stay on top of things and to talk with employees when a call was made.
A very enjoyable work place
TWIC / DRIVER (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 13, 2015
Pros: I can work in any state no peferrence
Cons: no health issues
I enjoy what I do on a day to day basis
My manager is very understanding and here
great to work for.
My co-workers are fun and helpful
Mostly there is nothing hard, the hardest days
are when we are short staffed, but we all pull together.
Clerk job
Clerk (Former Employee), Cambridge, MAApril 11, 2015
Worked at a data processing company doing clerical work. Learned a lot about paper collation, time management skills and teamwork. Management was very helpful as were the co-workers. Hardest part of the job was papercuts and the best part of the job was the hours.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 10, 2015
Pros: FRIENDLY STAFF
Cons: SHORTAGE OF HOURS
I LIKED THE STEADY AND FAST PACE OF UNLOADING TRUCKS. THE RANDSTAD ASSOCIATES WHO WERE ONSITE (JC PENNY WAREHOUSE) WERE ALWAYS HELPFUL WHEN THERE WAS AN ISSUE WITH PAY CHECK OR OTHER THINGS. THE NUMBER OF HOURS WERE LIMITED, MAYBE ONLY 2 HOURS PER DAY, SO I NEEDED TO FIND OTHER EMPLOYMENT.
nice place to work
Material Handler/Sequencer (Former Employee), Romulus, MIApril 9, 2015
It was a temp agency they placed me at Penske Logistics . Working there we always had a meeting before shift started to get a heads up on what the plant may run for the shift. Then we would go to are assigned work areas . I learned a lot of new things like making sure that the parts matched the labels that we sequenced , made sure there was no defaults in products and reported if there was to a supervisor . All the coworkers were team players . The hardest part of the job was if there was lack of people on your shift . The most enjoyable part of the job was learning new things.
fun work place
temp to hire work (Former Employee), Glen Mills, PAApril 9, 2015
it was a nice temp place to work. they found me jobs and got me to the best company and made sure I was working all the time and never let me miss an assinment
it was a very organized company and helped me with all my problems
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Industry, CAApril 8, 2015
it was a very organized company and helped me with all my problems. and the people who worked with were very nice. and got me a job that i was looking for
Great place to start your career.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Great Environment
Cons: Limited Career Growth Opportunities
Great place to start your career in sales & business development. The training is top-notch & the management is great to work for.
Okay company
Account Specialist (Former Employee), Bartlett, TNApril 8, 2015
Randstad was a pretty decent company. Lacked in areas of management and professionalism. Overall, company still has some work to do in order to be successful.
productive environment
Poduction packer (Current Employee), Rocky Mount, NCApril 8, 2015
This position was new experience. The co-workers were pleasant and enjoyable. I enjoyed the experience that I received from Randstad.
Randstad keeps me employed in an area of work I enjoy doing.
Picker packer - Ambassador press (Current Employee), Roseville, MNApril 8, 2015
I like that they offer the kind of work I do. It's steady most of the time. It's temp work and I'm seeking a permanent position.
fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILApril 7, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: short breaks
overall it was a good experience. management needs improvement though. The people were great and I enjoyed working with all of them
ya ghirardelli was great
production (Former Employee), San Leandro, CAApril 7, 2015
Pros: chocolate
Cons: healthcare
working for randstad was ok but they did not help in placing me permanently at Ghirardelli.I have nothing left to tell other than they denied me workmans comp for an injury that occured on the jobsite
great people
Temporary Employee (Current Employee), Lawrenceville, GAApril 7, 2015
not a full time job and looking for something that doesn't end after a few months...would like to find an employee who needs dependable full time help
Customer Service (Former Employee), Charlotte NCApril 7, 2015
Pros: None
Cons: Not helpful
Company does not help you obtaining work. You send emails with no response and phone calls go unanswered and they do not return calls. Would not recommend to use this company in Charlotte, NC AT ALL.

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, head-quartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Their global offices – Read more

Randstad Salaries