Randstad
2,895 reviews

Randstad Employer Reviews

Wish I had chosen another agency
temp to hire employee (Former Employee), Cedar Bluff, TNDecember 16, 2014
Pros: better than not being employed
Cons: too many to list
a typical day at work is dreary as the only choices are to continue with the company you are assigned to or be unemployed while you wait for another equally unsatisfying position to open.
I have learned that this particular agency cares little for its employees and resents and retaliates against any complaints made against them.
They are intolerable – more... of the employee being ill and needing time off to attend to their health, and offer poor benefits at outrageous prices, all the while calling it a "benefit" package, when it is b no means beneficial to employee – less
Productive with many growth opportunities
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 16, 2014
Pros: working with great people, healthcare
Cons: short breaks
A typical day at work: I answered phone calls for a medical insurance company assisting customers with any needs that they had. I explained insurance policies, co- pays, deductibles, etc. The hardest part of the job was not being able to make the customer happy.
It was forklift diver
Material Handler (Current Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 16, 2014
Pros: team environment, they played music while working
Cons: lot of lifting and didn't know way time you get off
We had meeting then we would start loading trucks it was team environment there was lot of lifting.
Productive and a great learning experience.
Data Entry Machine Strapper (Former Employee), Commerce, CADecember 15, 2014
I was responsible for making sure packages where in great condition by analyzing the printing address and by checking the quality of the package. I was also responsible for entering package data in computer systems through Microsoft Excel. The last responsibility I had was to prepare packages for shipping department by stacking them on pallets and printing – more... shipping flyers. I learned most of my computer experience at this job and I also learned how to operate machinery. I also learned how to perform light maintenance on machinery when broken down. My managers and co-workers where great people to communicate with when in need of assistance. My managers also gave me the opportunity to advance quickly and learn new job skills. The hardest part of my job was the fact that there was a loss of work. The advancement opportunities and learning experiences where the most enjoyable part of my job. – less
Temp to permanent work
Accounting Payroll Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2014
Pros: experience different industries
Cons: you may work a job and not get hired.
This company staffs people in their client's job positions. The work is temporary to permanent. I did not find a permanent job with the agency. The staff was kind. The pay was low. I did temporary work for them at a real estate developer company. I handled and distributed payroll to all contractors and sub-contractors. It was a lot of work for one person, – more... but I handled it well. – less
Solid place to gain work experience
Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 14, 2014
Randstad runs a tight ship. Arrival and departure times in this role are very stringent as you provide support for field staff across the nation. Micro-management is present in some departments and employees are held to tight standards. Very good place to gain experience in a very large company.
stil trying to climb the ladder
LOgistics?hipping Receiving, Material Handler (Current Employee), Bentonville, ARDecember 14, 2014
Typical warehouse duties work is unpedictable and not promising
great
vehicle mechanic (Former Employee), ksDecember 13, 2014
Pros: diversity in work
Cons: job hazards
Excellent work habits. A little hazardous to work for. If not for this could have worked 20 yrs.
Temp Job (Current Employee), Knoxville, TNDecember 12, 2014
Pros: friendly and helpful staff
Cons: not guaranteed to get hired full time
Randstad has done very well with keeping me working each week so that I can earn a pay check. They are clear and accurate when it comes to getting me prepared for my upcoming assignment.
I've learn alot working here.
Medicare Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee), Providence, RIDecember 12, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: more feed back from management.
Professional and understanding.
I've learn a lot about the medicare field.
Management are great.
The hardest part is adjusting to updates and changes.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the people.
I've learn alot working here.
Pros: close to home
Cons: more feed back from management.
Professional and understanding.
I've learn a lot about the medicare field.
Management are great.
The hardest part is adjusting to updates and changes.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the people.
Stable work and pay
Call center rep (Former Employee), dallas, txDecember 12, 2014
I only had one assignment here and that was working in a call center. It was ok only thing I didn't like was the fact that there was no OT.
Correct Products & Correct Product Counts
Warehouse Auditor (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GADecember 12, 2014
Pros: learning new things
Cons: not be understood on how things should be done more professional.
The company needs to a sure that it uses a way to make sure the items can be correctly identified, and the count is being counted correctly, because we always had incorrect products or incorrect counts of products. It was if no one really cared about what was being done.

I brought up something, and then I was let go of my position. Then the person – more... I had an issue with was demoted from the position they had.

They need someone with more experience in the Inventory Field, Picking Orders, and Processing them to be Shipped out correctly.

They keep hiring but they cannot seem to get it right. – less
Fun and productive workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), MilwaukeeDecember 11, 2014
The places that I worked with through Randstad where all great opportunities and very productive. Unfortunately, I was looking for long term employment at the time but nothing was available so I just did temporary work.
Very slow paced position
Data Entry (Former Employee), ElmhurstDecember 11, 2014
The position was not very challenging and the days became very long because of the lack of work to be completed.
OPA/Mentor (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GADecember 10, 2014
Great work environment, great training, really advanced training, room for advancement , managerial growth.....friendly coworkers. I absolutely love the customers!!
Lacking work/life balance
Site Manager (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLDecember 9, 2014
Pros: reasonable compensation, affordable benefits.
Cons: worked 24/7 for one year without support. 12-13 hour days, then work fro home, and on call always. very unrealistic expectations.
Management is very disconnected to the field operations. Many employees work 55-60+ hours with minimal reward or recognition. Demands are high and the rewards are few. Management support is extremely lacking.
Fun place to work for
Customer Service/Annual Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 9, 2014
This was a learning experience within the HR filed and its scope
this company is crooks
machine operator (Former Employee), brunswick gaDecember 9, 2014
Cons: lack of decency or respect to the people the hire
Went to work with this company for 3 weeks job ended and 5 months later still can't get anyone to speak with me so I can get back to work or to clue me in on if I still work here or not. They get attitude when I go to their office to talk since they don't return phone calls or emails. They have no decency or respect for their employees.
its great
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXDecember 9, 2014
Randstad is a great place from the cafe and lougne area to the personal desk you have for your work area. The management team is very respectful and friendly. They are always on top of the work loads and the employees to make sure that it is perfect.

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second – Read more