Randstad
3,175 reviews

Randstad Employer Reviews

Nice Place to Work
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Akron, OHFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: taught me a lot with working and talking with different people everyday.
Cons: small rooms and staff out of order
Ranstad is a temp service which runs great but this job was not the best. The Higher Authority was not professional and the Environment was not controlled.
Hard to get assignments, new environment, small working area
Data Entry Specialist (Former Employee), AZFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: work hours were always the same
Cons: small work area, compartmentalized
Assignments were lost and sometimes we couldn't work for full days. We were moved to one big room with quarter sized cubicles. We had two people per partition. not enough space to work properly.
No communication
Quality Assurance Specialist (Temporary) (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2015
My year with this company was a nightmare. There was absolutely no communication from management to Talent. I was left to defend myself in a hostile environment. Gossipping, malicious behavior, loud talking, loud laughing from co-worker(s) are just a few of the horrors that I endured. The best day of my life was when I heard that my assignment was ending and my services were no longer needed.

Neverthess, even though the assignment was horrible I did enjoy the overall duties of the job.
Someone threatened to shoot me. Randstad did nothing.
Temporary Worker (Current Employee), Norwood, MAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: fast job
Cons: no rights, gun violence, useless staff after you are placed.
I work with them for about 5 months. During my contract someone threatened to shoot me at the company I worked with. Randstad sent someone to 'assist' during the investigation. It took one day and they returned, 'inconclusive' as the only word they could offer me. Randstad didn't fight for me or do anything they told me to go back to work or quit the job. Then I was discriminated against for the rest of my time there for reporting this, and was let go without any opportunity to defend myself, because one person related to the last investigation, 'complained' about me. No one talked to me or asked questions. I simply got a call that night that they decided to let me go. Randstad like many agencies only cares about the almighty dollar. They couldn't care less about you as a person or your rights as a worker. They only care about bodies to fill positions and dollars from those temp contracts. I found out that they hired several other people for the same job but paid them $4 more an hour for the same work. They will milk you dry and throw you to the curb like a worn out husk once they have used you enough.
Concerned about the individual
Insurance/ EDI Specialist (Former Employee), Columbia, SCFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: a concerned and reliable company
Very professional company. Prompt pay. In some cases paid days off. Open door policy by the Manager, who is willing to give personal attention to everyone. Easy to talk to and very understanding, ready to go to battle for you.
Energetic and productive work enviornment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILFebruary 24, 2015
Team work is very important to me. Energetic yet productive workplace is a plus. Working well with your coworkers, is an awesome feeling.
fun environment
Document Processor (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 24, 2015
Fun place to work. I enjoyed my co- worker but not enough money. The hours per week were not enough either. That's all I have say about this job.
Productive and diverse and fun group to work with at this assignment/
-Quality Control Specialist - WFHM (Current Employee), St. Louis Park, MN. 55426February 23, 2015
Pros: recruiter stays in touch with candidates and acknowledges accomplishments.
Cons: no breaks and compensation is too low.
Working at Wells Fargo through Randstad has been exciting. I have a extensive previous knowledge of the company and it makes it easier to perform the tasks and had. Because of this previous experience I feel that I can bring that knowledge to this workplace.

The hardest part of the job is working with uncooperative outside vendors. You learn to let them vent and not to take it personally.
enjoyable,challenging, fun and educationalm
Project Assistant (Former Employee), libertyville,IL.February 23, 2015
Pros: great people, wondreful work enviorment
Cons: no paid holidays
Learned important new computer skills,worked with exellent people in an incredible enviorment....unforgettable experience.
Great people
MDC Recruiter (Current Employee), IrvingFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: family orientated
Great people to work with they care about you and great place to work very friendly place to work. Fast paced things always change never the same situation the everyday which is nice.
Randstad
Talent (Current Employee), Torrance, CAFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: compesation is good
Cons: n/a
Is a very fast pace environment and also goal oriented. I basically work directly with the staffing consultants and clients to meet their staffing needs. Recruiting and hiring candidates to fill clients’ manufacturing and logistical needs. Processing background checks and setting wage agreements in compliance with state and federal regulations.
Productive place to work
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee), HauppaugeFebruary 23, 2015
I learned a lot of different skills working with Randstad. A typical day would be recruiting new candidates and prospecting for new business.
Assisting clients on escrow payments and inquiry.
Servicing Escrow Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: enjoyed getting results from research status on time.
Cons: not able to give client status immediately.
Enjoyed working with clients to assist with questions and concerns.

Daily report for consistency on clients current insurance.
Fun place to work, sports environment and ping pong table
Live Chat and Accounts Manager (Current Employee), Jacksonvile, FloridaFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: you pretty much can wear what you want. and work lots of overtime during busy seasons
Cons: short breaks. sometimes nit pick
Its not bad but its a stepping stone job. Need better pay and more job security.

They have a high turn over rate.

The benefits arn't great. Not much more I can say.
fun exciting work
general laboror (Former Employee), Fayetteville, TNFebruary 20, 2015
i worked at C&S plastics inspecting parts coming down a shoot every 30 seconds its pretty fast paced work all in all pretty fun work i also worked at gregory manufacturing i was a grinder i ground down welds on metal racks for car parts
Unprofessional, sarcastic and unpleasant staff
shipping and receiving (Former Employee), philadelphia paFebruary 20, 2015
Cons: unprofessional staff
Location: philadephia pa. My experince was awful. Customer service at this location was horrible. The people were very sarcastic, unpleasant and digrading. I asked to speak to a manager in reguards to my bad experience. I was denied the right to speak to someone in a higher position, i asked for a telephone number, i was denied. I asked for an email address, i was also denied. Something needs to be done about the situation. I felt very belittled once i got off the phone with these people, i spoke to 3 different people to make it so bad. This was an horrible experience. If this is how customer service is, i can only imagine how it is on the actual job. I don't even want to find out, i'll pass.
randstad
Custodian/Maintenance (Former Employee), Alpharetta, GAFebruary 20, 2015
this is a staffing company and they are very good. i loved working at the schools they sent me to and also loved the people i worked with at the school.
Great company to work for.
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee), Washington D.C.February 19, 2015
Pros: very talented group at the imf
Cons: the commute to dc
I worked with Randstad for two years, while I was at the International Monetary Fund (IMF) in Washington, D.C. They were always supportive and kept me appraised on how I was doing at the Fund.

I was part of the Business Analysis group, while I was at the IMF. It not only gave me a chance to work with a very talented group of professionals, but I was able to utilize my 25 years experience to mentor members of the group.

The IMF was a great place to work.
Happy place
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: boss let you work at your pace
Cons: no updates on other jobs
Nice place to work, but doesn't tell you about other jobs til you are done with the assingment. I liked my hours and the type of work I was doing. Boss didn't over crowd you.
opportunities
Associaite (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAFebruary 19, 2015
Working here i learned that there are endless opportunities within the company that i can obtain through continuous hardwork

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, head-quartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Their global offices – Read more