Randstad
3,295 reviews

Randstad Employer Reviews

Fair and Engaging
Service Desk Manager (Current Employee), Washington DCMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Learning environment
Cons: Benefits not as pleasing or competitive in nature with other employers
Pretty good working conditions. Family oriented. Great place to work.

Team oriented where co-workers are eager to share their knowledge. Everyone appears to assist with accomplishing the overall goal for the company and client.

The hardest part of the job is keeping up with the ever-changing demands of the client; but as a team we accomplish every challenge placed before us.
productive.
MECHANICAL/ELECTRICAL ASSEMBLER (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Free breakfast
Cons: Healthcare
Working for this company is a great experience. At first I wasn't so sure if I could survive working for this company but the supervisors are always there to answer any questions and put you through in the most simplest way. I am blessed to work for this company.
ok place to work
Material handler (Current Employee), Lithia Springs, GAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: no a good place to work for
Cons: health care sucks
the only thing about randstad the only thing they all about is money they will leave you on a job for 1 to 3 years instead of helping you to find full time employment.
Productive and fun workplace.
Temp to Hire (Former Employee), Tucson, AZMarch 24, 2015
Most fun at work would be getting there on time. Making sure my assignments were prepared and done accurately. i learned tardiness can get you fired from this company. the management for this company was very professional. the hardest part of the job was holding a heavy instrument to unscrew tiny screws from various gadgets and supplies.
Great place to start career.
Batch Builder (Current Employee), Grove City, OHMarch 24, 2015
Randstad provides the opportunity to many young professionals looking for their way into a career. Management is easy to approach and has your best interest in mind at all times.
Good place and proffesionalism in the office I think.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Chesapeake, VAMarch 23, 2015
Well Ranstad is a staffing place and the work agents there do a pretty good job in helping their temps stay employed. As long as you are making necessary calls and effort.
very relaxed place to work
eBook Reviewer/ QA (Former Employee), Mountain View, CAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: quarterly parties with free food.
Cons: no paid vacation, minimal benefits
In this particular job I spent most of my day reviewing e-books. In the process of scanning through these books I learned all sorts of technical and historical information. Management was mostly there to answer ambiguous questions. Some of my co workers took their work seriously, while others chatted all day. It took me a little while to understand the application we were using, there was very little training given. I enjoyed some of the books I reviewed, but not all. My co workers were all easy to get along with, so I made some friends.
Great People
Document Processor (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILMarch 23, 2015
I enjoyed my time with randstad unfortunately I had more money in need for bills. So I'm looking for advancement so i resigned.
Excellent Staff
QA (Current Employee), Batesville, INMarch 22, 2015
This is a great company to work for! When you contact staff they are very helpful and if you have a question about the temp job you are working at they get the answer for you right away and return your phone call by the next day. If you have a life changing event they are sure to reach out to you by email or phone to ask if you need anything and to let you know their concern.
staffing company for temp position
Document Scanner (Former Employee), Freehold, NJMarch 22, 2015
Pros: clean working conditions
Cons: temp positon
I worked for randstad staffing, but the location was iron mountain.
great place to work,
nice employees and managers at this location
All that was needed was provided by the company
Data Security Administrator at State Farm (Former Employee), Normal, ILMarch 21, 2015
Pros: a good work environment.
Cons: none to speak of it.
Employed by Randstad but was contracted through them to work at State Farm Insurance Company at State Farm Corporate South.

I was a Data Security Administrator. My job was to provide access to secured data on the Mainframe computer.
General Laborer (Former Employee), Stanley, VAMarch 21, 2015
I learned how to operate a forklift and a computerized routing machine. Management isn't the best, they usually just walk around the building and don't really know how to help you. I've tested the management by asking questions on how to get a certain job done, I knew how to do it and just wanted to see if the management really knew what they were doing and the management didn't know how to help me at all with my question. Co-workers are easy to get along with, and at times, more helpful than management. The hardest part of the job is working the 10 hour days, I didn't mind it, but I had 2nd shift, which for me ran from 230pm-1230am to 1am at times, but there was good pay with a good amount of hours.
Randstad for Amcore
Team Member Assembly (Former Employee), Nicholasville, KyMarch 20, 2015
Pros: i think we had the 4-12 back then. i enjoyed that.
Cons: the 12 hours standing was hard and tiring.
A typical day would be a very busy day,and that was every day. We had to make sure we had on the correct wear for the job day. This was my first job that I had to stand for up to 12 hours a day and work at a fast pace to stay caught up with everyone else. I didn't care too much for the constant standing, it was difficult, but its a job and I was there to work. I did however enjoyed the people and the friends I had made there. The management at amcore was always in point, no one fell behind, and people always had the help they needed.
Randstad for Amcore
Team Member Assembly (Former Employee), Nicholasville, KyMarch 20, 2015
Pros: i think we had the 4-12 back then. i enjoyed that.
Cons: the 12 hours standing was hard and tiring.
excellent
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 20, 2015
the company finds great companies with good working environments. it was your typical day at work for clerical workers
Over worked and under paid
Inventory/Quality Control (Former Employee), Kent, WAMarch 20, 2015
Pros: self supervised
Cons: low comparable wage and few benefits
Hired for certain amount of hours , then hours were decreased. Eventually the position was phased out and was given another position with more hours doing more work for less pay. Benefits were phased out and eventually the faulty closed.

Enjoyed most of my co-workers and immediate supervisors.
Upper management and admin employees would often times snub the facility workers.

My position was unique and I had very little supervision. I was the only employee who worked independently and I enjoyed that.
I Love this company
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 20, 2015
Love working here, great benefits and advancement opportunities. Managers are great and atmosphere is wonderful.... I would definitly refer my friends and family to work here.
My first experience with contract work... lesson learned
Client Account Rep (Former Employee), Glen Mills, PAMarch 19, 2015
Pros: they had the best benefits of all the employment agencies's
Cons: the glenn mills, pa people are horrible! i don't know if the other office's are the same?
I loved my job, I worked for a high profile company back east. It was great. I worked in customer service call center. but the agency that hired me is BAD!! My original Manager was friendly, helpful, outgoing. When my contract ended and I came back looking for another job (which I was encouraged to do) I was met with new people who were NOT friendly, they were completely the opposite. they wouldn't return my phone call. when I applied for other positions online or tried to contact other employment Reps, no one returned my emails. I went to their office on several different occasions I was turned away. To this day I have no idea what happened. there was never a reason given for the contract ending.
Most people reading this will say it's obvious, but my original contract was six months and they ended it after eight months.
SUMMARY
Catalog Specialist (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 19, 2015
CALL CENTER INBOUND AND OUTBOUND CALLS RESPONDING TO EMAILS. COMPLETING MINOR ONLINE INVENTORY FOR CUSTOMERS. CORRESPOND TO CUSTOMERS, CO-WORKERS, AND OTHER MEMEBERS OF MANAGEMENT VIA PHONE AND EMAIL. ECT... DECENT PAY, DECENT BENEFITS , FRIENDLY COMPANY
SHOCKER!
Paralegal/Administrative (Former Employee), St. Johns County, FloridaMarch 19, 2015
Hired immediately on a Friday for an Insurance Co. I was trained for one (1) day. When I returned on Monday, the entire staff was gone. I was grasping at straws without the experience. I was hired under false pretences. The Manager left with his entire staff. I was locked into a contract. I was just laid-off when a new Agency Manager and a CSR was hired. I was appreciated from the new Manager for holding down the fort.through this transition.

This is not the first time something weird like this has happened to me with this Agency in St. John's, FL. Now on the other hand, I was hired from the same Agency but in a different location. I was assigned to wonderful jobs, unfortunately the Manager of this Company was relocated.

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, head-quartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Their global offices – Read more

Randstad Salaries