Randstad Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,242 reviews matching the search
The company offers professional Services.
Case Manager II (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJune 28, 2016
The company is very professional and they are great at matching talent and skills with the right opportunity. The company does an in-debt evaluation of the individual searching for employment and the communication is fluent.
Pros
Professional environment
Cons
Don't have anything cons. The company is great.
Medtronic site review
PEAK Assembler (Former Employee) –  Haltom City, TXJune 28, 2016
The staff and management at my site, Medtronic, were great! I learned some medical terms and was offered great opportunities to learn. It took them 9 months to offer me a full-time job though and the process was long and by the time they offered me the job the opportunity to go to school came up. Overall a pretty good staffing company and Medtronic is a great site to work at.
Great work environment
Academic Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bowie, MDJune 28, 2016
This agency is awesome! A typical day included me registering and communicating with 80+ students. I really enjoyed helping students reach their goals.
Okay
Rating specialist (Former Employee) –  Howell, MIJune 28, 2016
Job was okay, got fired after 6 months for background check pay was average nothing special. manager at the company was nice,
convenient
Packer/Picker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 27, 2016
very convent for people who are trying to find a job fast. helps with urgent needs such as jobs. recommend to anyone looking for a fast job.
Quality staffing positions available
Data Clerk (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIJune 27, 2016
Randstad offered several temporary employment opportunities that yielded additional experiences to carry on to full time positions.
productive work place
Customer Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 27, 2016
I gained a lot of experience working at Randstad, the hardest part of the job was dealing with management and customers who only wanted to deal with management.
Cons
you cant be sick, no sick children parents or any thing no excuses
Busy in office
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJune 27, 2016
Loved working for this agency
They kept me working all the way up until I moved out of state and told me if I ever came back to call them so I can work for them again
Compact but cultural place to work at
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAJune 24, 2016
Punch in, jump into uniform, break and repeat. co workers were mostly kind. Assembling bags were partially difficult. I learned how to seal bags and assembly chemical mixing bags.
Great Job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 24, 2016
Loved working here. They were quick to find me a job. The Only problem i have is my Agent never answered his phone or emails until days later.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
DRive Time
Great place to work with good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 24, 2016
As a Call Center Representative it was rewarding to listen actively and giving full attention to their needs and concerns about the Health Care Insurance. I would provide accurate and true information in order for the participants claims to be fulled approved. The most enjoyable part of my job is making sure that the participants understand the method of how their plans work and they are satisfied with the knowledge they have learned.
Pros
Learning how to function in a call center enviroment
Cons
Not having enough training
company kept me working
Warehouse Specialist, Food Service Department (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 24, 2016
Randstaff Temporary services located a somewhat long term job with a job site that lasted for eight school years. Management was helpfull. hardest part was not having work for the time I was off during the school break
Pros
A long term temporary job
Cons
Job i was assigned was not a temp to hire position as said to be
Working around different peoples in manufacturing
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 23, 2016
A great company top work at the time of my employment . Excellent I would love to be employed for this company again .I will recommend them to you guys again .
Pros
DISCOUNT SHOPPING
Cons
STANDING LONG PERIODS OF TIME
Disrespectful Staff
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  SCJune 23, 2016
The staff does not treat applicants with respect. If you want to work for an agency such as this, be warned. I was made to feel as if I wasn't worthy of them finding me a job. The job market is competitive yes, but don't treat people this way, when they are more than likely down on their luck when they come to you.
Pros
Cons
Read above
It's Temporary
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLJune 22, 2016
A typical day at work is full of surprises. Great for putting your foot in the door of a company and getting experience.
Great company to work for!
LINE ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNJune 21, 2016
As an Employment Agency their job is to place you in a position that you qualify for and insure you are properly trained and safe. They dont just send you to a job and forget about you. They stay in touch making sure you are satisfied and being taken care of. If you was unhappy for any reason they would try to fix the reason or place you else where.
Pros
Wonderful Staff, very good communication
So far, so good...
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJune 21, 2016
I have been placed on assignments from Los Angeles to Washington DC and have a positive relationship with most of the branches. In smaller cities, the hiring process can be hard to navigate as employers are very specific about applicant "types".
Pros
Diversity, Variety, and Competitive
Cons
Often times, miscommunication between hiring rep and actual company
Shipping/Receiving
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSJune 21, 2016
Assigned to Schier Products in Edwardsville, KS. Shipping and receiving department. Picked, prepared, loaded and unloaded various sizes of grease interceptors.
Pros
Great culture, great communication, great pay and benefits
fun place
Hi-Lo Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2016
cool management, enjoyed driving hi-lo and pickers when I had to load trucks. keeping a constant flow on the shipping and receiving docks.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no health care
Productive, responsible people
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJJune 20, 2016
This an employment agency that provides you with a job that you can manage. I was placed at a warehouse that assembled displays such as cell phone displays, make up displays, and so forth. A typical day at work was fun, fast, and productive.