Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 5,983 reviews matching the search
ays well
Program Manager - IT Infrastructure Services (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2017
Good company to work with. Pays really well and on time. Excellent client relationship. Manager is good. Regular survey is done. Good engagement with employees. Crisp communication
Never have long term work
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Carrollton, GAAugust 15, 2017
It was an ok company to work for but not so good not good paying jobs you might get to work a week or two. Never have other jobs lined up for its employees after one assignment is over , they never call you to let you that they some job openings.
Cons
an awesome place to work
Assist caller (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCAugust 15, 2017
I would truly recommend this job to everyone. Its a great place to learn how to work with others and to learn new job opportunities and skills. Also teaches proper dress codes.
Pros
the health, dental and eye insurance
Cons
the quick lay offs
Very Helpful Staffing
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Flowery Branch, GAAugust 15, 2017
Randstad is a very helpful Staffing Company. I have had wonderful results using them in the past. I have been hired on or asked to be hired on by all of the companies that Randstad have sent me to. Quick and reliable Staffing.
Pros
Quick, helpful
Great opportunities
Fraud Analyst (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 15, 2017
I enjoy the vast array of jobs offered at Randstad. I have had the opportunity to improve upon my skill set within my field of interest and meet some great people.
worst company
Temp Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 15, 2017
They suck ! The management was terrible, staffing agent was rude and they stole my things when I left. I would never recommend anyone work for this temp company
Great place to work.
Telecommunications Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 15, 2017
Great place to work, demanding but rewarding. Randstad offers a good environment and allows for employee creativity in daily endeavors of the work schedule.
Nice!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CAAugust 14, 2017
Amazing experience when it came to my first job outside of high school although it was only temporary I learned a lot worked at 2 of there sites. Great temp agency.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Temporary
Took too long to get hired permanetly
Trimmer (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceburg, TNAugust 14, 2017
Took too long to get hired permanent, too much overtime , Loved the people that I worked with, but not the long hours When hired permanent I was put on a shift that I did not want
just a job
loader (Former Employee) –  Port Wentworth, GAAugust 14, 2017
Quite simply, we had to stack trailers full of boxes from top to bottom front to back. Never seemed like enough was enough. You can make more money if you switched over to piece work pay instead of hourly, but you ARE GOING TO SLAVE FOR THAT PAY DIFFERENCE. They were always having meetings and complaining about the employees. It was very hot in those trailers as well.
Pros
it was a job when i didn't have one
Cons
terrible work environment, you are highly expendable and have no real value
Not a good company
Temp (Former Employee) –  Bartlett, TN 38133August 14, 2017
The staff in the office are rude and always have an attitude problem. They will fire you for no reason at all. And say you where a no call no show. Just not a good company to work for in Bartlett.
Pros
the pay
Cons
staff
great place if you keep up the pace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILAugust 14, 2017
the place was amazing to work for. I was trained very well and walked through the steps of setting a customer up for insurance step by step. its stressful at times but as long as you work you should be good. note it is temp and they can lay you off whenever.
Horrible
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 14, 2017
Always in assignments as a temp to permanent but never got the offer ever. When I called the availability hotline & told them what I was looking for and pay rate was offered something way less.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Major pay cut
Working
Warehouse employee (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 14, 2017
Im a good worker . I. Come to work on ever time everyday. I get along with everybody . I don't let people distract me from my work I working I work on time I finish all my work
productive
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, TNAugust 14, 2017
My typical day would begin with me signing in and consulting the outgoing team member of what new to inspect. I learned different things to look for while a convey belt moved at different speeds. The most enjoyable thing was meeting new people and having new experiances.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
getting laid off when the job was done
Data Center
Computer Operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 14, 2017
This was my job as a Computer Operator. I ran systems monitoring with first level support for production infrastructure, accounting, financial, and human resources batch processing. Strictly follows standard operating procedures for all company assets in fast paced data center environment. Delivers clear and open communication between end users and technical support staff.
Es una empresa de Trabajo temporal
Limpieza en empresas (Former Employee) –  CadizAugust 13, 2017
Al ser una empresa de trabajo temporal solo estuve contratada para cubrir una baja en unas instalaciones de congelados llamada Frigogadir y trabajé de limpieza.
El tiempo que estuve fueron muy profesionales.
Productive and relaxed with video games and pool table.
Geo Visual Data Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Bothell, WAAugust 13, 2017
I learned better management skills, how to improve other skills (team work and analytical skills), and also had nearly six months worth of training for my position.

Management was fine. They organized multiple events for us throughout the year, they would occasionally extend our lunch to 1 hour on special occasions. They only sore spot about the company was compensation. The pay is measly and the benefits were sub par.

The company culture was relaxed and we were offered many things to help keep us happy. There was a Nintendo Wii-U with Smash Brothers to play, a pool table, ping pong, and massage chairs throughout the building.

At my particular location, lunches were provided everyday for free.
Pros
Free lunches, video games, pool table, massage chairs
Cons
Short breaks, sub-standard healthcare coverage, 2 paid days
Great company to work for.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 13, 2017
Randstad made it easy to find a job in Atlanta, GA. They found me a call center job. It is a fun place to work. Not too much stress. People are friendly and helpfull.
Never Really Delt With Them
Mail/Upsell & Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Shelbyville, TNAugust 13, 2017
I didn't ever talk to anyone there I done everything through National Pen just didn't get the full time employee status when was let go by company for first time breaking the company policy over I guess controlling what is said by party on other end of phone when desk phone is called by family member.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval