Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 4,793 reviews matching the search
seasonal warehouse
Certified Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  sumner, WADecember 1, 2016
laoding and unloading store products. Dusty warehouse conditions. Also worked certied forklift. Hard working labor for a minimum quick pay check.
productive
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GADecember 1, 2016
overall good place to work, great friendly environment good management. happy place to be if you make it that way. I enjoyed going to work everyday
Very Professional,
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CADecember 1, 2016
I went thru this company as Siemens called me back after lay off. They were very professional and helped me go thru the process very quickly.
Pros
Professional
Cons
Ranstad is very good company
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 29, 2016
I like company because it has lot of opportunity to work with and get lots of experience but they are slow with they employees and sometime I cant understand them because they send u different places to work but I like that at sametime I want to stable schedule.
Pros
Give u short hours when u needed
Cons
No healthcare and no lunch
Large company lots of opportunites
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 29, 2016
scheduling staff, talking with guests, managing servers, bartenders and chefs. lots of customer service and talent development.
Pros
discounts
Cons
long hours, weekends
Not for the faint of heart
RIS Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Greenbrier, TNNovember 29, 2016
This position started as a dream job for me; seemingly great compensation, almost immediate benefits, promise of bonuses! However, things quickly went south. Mostly this was due to the lack of support; my manager moved away and was communicating remotely once a week or so, my partner went on maternity leave and there was no replacement that was knowledgeable enough to keep from making extra work, much less helping with the work load, etc. There was no "typical day at work," which isn't so bad unless your boss demands perfection at a constantly variable position. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the two bonuses I received during my four months there; the least being the constant verbal lashings and lack of praise I received from my area vice president over things as trivial as post-its.
Pros
Exempt salary status, occasional bonuses
Cons
Bi-weekly pay, never-satisfiable boss
Great Agency But...
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clearwater, FLNovember 29, 2016
The ratings depend on the manager who oversees the Randstad office that the talent works with.

As of today, I have an excellent manager. She listens. She is helpful. She is attentive, makes sure we are treated fairly, makes effort to match us with departments that would be a "good fit" for both parties. She keeps open communication and good relations between both the talent and the contractors.

The manager before her was not good. She was not on our side. She would advocate for the contractor over her talent (employees).
Very nice people
Woodshop Inventory Adjuster (Current Employee) –  East Greenville, PANovember 29, 2016
I enjoy my job and like being on the move. My co-workers are great people and ive learned I can excel myself now that I have the experience!
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no holiday pay or vacation days
Poor Management
RECEIVING SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Peoria, ILNovember 28, 2016
Just an overall poor performance for a staffing agency. I did all the leg work and there was little to no communication after I had the position. Not a place that I would stay.
I hate this place
Exel (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PANovember 28, 2016
At first it was a good place but then everthing change they be came mean people so i just left. But i use to love it.

They pack pills and make trays
Productive and fun work place
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 28, 2016
I love working for this agency. I've learned how to operate different medical systems for different states.
The management team is very enthusiastic and outgoing and likes to communicate with their employees.
The overall job experience was great
Production Laborer, Machine Operator(Urethane) (Former Employee) –  Port Washington, WINovember 28, 2016
My job was great I really enjoyed my co-workers and I learned a-lot about urethane mold making and pouring the job was very hot and was only as hard as you made it
Pros
working at your own pace
Cons
the heat
Overall slightly above average
Performance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Ontario, CANovember 28, 2016
Management should really learn to listen to the associates that are out on the floor.
Co-workers are great.
Hardest part of the job is the long hours however it does feel great when a team reaches one goal together
Pros
great co workers
Cons
long hours, management
not a good place to work
Set-up Operator (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALNovember 25, 2016
I work with good people and the management did not no what they was doing we had to put up and take down the same thing 3 to 4 time everyday because the management did no what was going on the pay was not no good
Pros
It not nothing I can say good about working there
Cons
the pay is nothing
Professional organizatio
Sr Site Manager (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 22, 2016
Randstad is a very professional organization to work for. I spent 16 years with the organization and was involved with multiple clients. I enjoyed with the clients and the employees. It can be a challenge to balance the needs of the client and the employees. This challenge can be very rewarding.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Work-life balance
Temp agency
Temporary employee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL 32254November 21, 2016
Helpful for job hunting. Not much contact other than hiring process and online portal. They come across as professional and well organized.
Loader/Unloader
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 21, 2016
We load and unload trucks. We load the material take it to where it needs to go then we unload the material. After we unload it we go back to warehouse to load more material.
Not a bad company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MONovember 19, 2016
When there are assignments available they will get you to work. They can be rude at times when they are busy. They hire just about anybody which was a problem for me because I don't like to work in just any type of environment.
Pros
fast work
Cons
travel
Great company
Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GANovember 19, 2016
I have no complaints about Randstad. They have assisted me with my job search many times and have always been successful. Good pay and good hours, as well as the opportunities.
High turn over but, good company
Randstad Temp (Former Employee) –  Conyers, GANovember 18, 2016
This is a good company but, some of their job sites can be discriminating. Their management is not on one accord and you may or may not get paid on time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.