Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 4,918 reviews matching the search
Always dependable to get a job
Tax Refund Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 19, 2017
This job always made you feel secure in knowing that you would have a job. The staff was always friendly and eagerly worked to get you in a job that you would like and appreciate.
ok company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 19, 2017
typical big recruiting firm problems.

Lots of junior recruiters who aren't trained well, so there are usually too many job reqs in an office that aren't getting enough support.

you can make money here, but don't expect to advance in your career or learn much of anything while working here.
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 19, 2017
I was able to work independently in a fast place environment. it was located in a private secured area. where I felt comfortable picking up overtime hours at night.
Rewards Top Performers
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Oakland, CAJanuary 19, 2017
Depending on your motivation, drive, and consistency, you can get promoted quickly since they reward top performers.
Pros
Growth Opportunity
Cons
Candidates are unreliable
worst temp agency to work for
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Fairdale, KYJanuary 18, 2017
they would work you 14 days straight and work you on the holidays but not pay you holiday pay they would start off like any other day with a meeting about goals then we would go to our assigned areas to pick orders
fast pace and safe enviorment
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 18, 2017
I worked as a general labor unloading and off loading product and picking orders .I learned how to label boxes that were going to a specific company. management was strict but my coworkers helped me when I had a question
Very good
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 18, 2017
I come in the building, punch in. Put my lunch in the refrigerator and change my shoes. Put on my smock, earplugs, hairnet and safety glasses. Go to line 7 where I report to on the assignment. Check the code on the bottom of can matches the labels.
Pros
better opportunity
Cons
healthcare
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 18, 2017
It's a good agency to work on a temporary side. But, when you get hired on the permanent side it is a horrible company, On the permanent side in customer service, they do not want you to go to the bathroom unless you are on lunch or break even after the fact that a doctor's note clearly states that you have to go to the bathroom.
Pros
Jobs, well paid
Cons
will cause health problems
Staffers are professional and focused on job placements
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 18, 2017
Company has onboarding down to a science and staff are personable and attentive. Skills testing was smooth as was the online orientations that included background info on the company as well as safety and OSHA guidelines.
Pros
Accessible to staffing agents
Cons
None to speak of
Excellent company that does its job very well
Temp (Current Employee) –  Doral, FLJanuary 17, 2017
The company truly focuses on its main objective; finding people jobs that fit them and making sure that they remain comfortable.
Pros
Open communication
Cons
Slow periods
Productive and fun environment
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 17, 2017
The jobs are very nice jobs and the staff is amazing. I just wish that when an assignment is over, they would have another lined up. Just so we wouldn't be out of a job. Sometimes they employer would end a assignment and you would never know until you get home.
good
Programmer Analyst, IT - Systems Integration (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 17, 2017
Good place to work. Cafeteria downstairs have good bibimbap. People use excel and everything. Good parking lot. How many more words does this review need.
Kind and professional
Financial Processor (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAJanuary 17, 2017
Through Randstad I worked at Vanguard as a contractor. I was a financial processor. A typical day would be sitting at my desk processing financial issues. We had a queue of work that we picked from. Our manager was very nice and fair. He worked with us as a team. The stress and pressure of the job was the hardest.
Pros
Great work enviromnet
Cons
I felt like I was chained to a time clock
Great company
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 17, 2017
A real great company they find you work fast and everyone that works there are very helpful and hard workers great jobs a lot of work overtime and fast pace
Pros
Great work, respectful, responsible
Cons
It's only Temporary
Good temp agency
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAJanuary 17, 2017
It was a good means to getting full time employment with Ryder, the manager of the account cared about the employees and kept them working alot,
Pros
Always had work
Cons
Low pay
solid consulting group to work with
Sr. Technical Writer (Current Employee) –  Germantown, MDJanuary 16, 2017
They were an excellent agency to work with. They helped to prepare me for the interview process, paid on time, and met with me regularly to see how things were going. However, after my first contract expired, unfortunately they were unable to find a follow-up job for me.
Strong finacially
Site Manager (Fanatics/JP Morgan Chase/SHPS) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJanuary 16, 2017
Not the best place to work. Management isn't in line with lower management. Training is almost non existent. Goals are unrealistic.
Very stressful
Auto Parts Assembler (Former Employee) –  Bremen, GAJanuary 16, 2017
Very stressful and alot of drama in the workplace. Never really knew what hours you would be working, Would wait until almost time for your shift to end and then they would come and tell you that you had to work longer,
temp- warehouse
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZJanuary 16, 2017
Like any other temp agency they were there just to get you a job for a short term fix on your employment issues. They don't actively try to find a job were you convert to. This being said, it is an agency that I will go back to because they were very quick to place me somewhere.
Pros
quick to job
Cons
temp agency
Corporate job placement
Data Entry Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 16, 2017
Co-workers are social and willing to help
In the training process the work changes maybe twice a week but is usually persistent.
The hardest part of the job is learning new work groups and the machines.
Pros
Placed at good companies
Cons
takes a while to get job placement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.