Randstad
2,828 reviews

Randstad Employer Reviews

Depends on your assignment
Fulfillment Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 26, 2014
Pros: easy assignments, ok pay, great recruiters
Cons: benefits, organization
I think it depends on what assignment that you are on when dealing with “work life”. Randstad, the company, I do have problems with. My main problem is my health coverage. I filled out all the information but Randstad never turned it in and they never did address it, just gave my numbers to call which kept referring me back to the office. I just decided – more... to wait until open enrollment… 6 months later. Also, they moved the account to another office without telling the workers. I was faxing my time off sheet to the original office, when it should have gone to the newer one. Needless to say, I didn’t get my day off without a penalty. The newer office has faster response time unlike the older one, which I can appreciate. This company is a good one to work for. I just think that they could be a little more organized about things. – less
fun place to work
Call center employee (Former Employee), Jacksonville flNovember 25, 2014
Pros: fun
Cons: short breaks
call center environment
e-commerce employer
very relaxed atmosphere.
............................................

enjoyed the sports themed employment
enjoyed the sports apparel employee discount
enjoyed being able to wear sweat pants/t-shirts to work.
Good Company.
Temp-to-hire (Former Employee), Fort Smith, ARNovember 24, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: temporary staffing
Employment with Randstad was great. I was laid off within three months of employment though I was called back to work within a few weeks of being laid off. The staff was always helpful and friendly to employee's. The most concern I had during employment was whether I'd be laid off. They would usually make sure employee's knew ahead of time of possible – more... upcoming layoffs as to give employee's the chance to make further plans in consideration of employment. – less
Productive work Place
Secretary (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 24, 2014
Productive product oriented atmosphere. The people are great, however sometime come off a stand offish. The company benefits are fair for a temporary service.
Worked as a Customers Service Representative
Temporary Worker/Shipping & Receiving (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 23, 2014
Pros: work overtime
Cons: no benefits
Worked in a warehouse industry, received, unpacked, labeled merchandise, and set up for delivery, and postal pickup.
temporary position
Payroll Processor (Former Employee), Sharonville, OHNovember 23, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: long commute
Brought in to cover a maternity leave, at the time they were transitioning to new payroll software. Learned two new programs, and assisted with archiving the data from the old system.
Randstad
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), LivoniaNovember 23, 2014
One of the best temporary agencies I have ever worked for, they work hard at finding employment.
Great place
production (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GANovember 20, 2014
Assigns you to places that fit your preferences. Good pay. Nice people.
manfac.
forklift driver (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, GANovember 20, 2014
i was a forklift driver.in learn how to work as a team.it was some good manager to work with.they was the best.nothing.go to work
Needs to Pay more
Temp (Current Employee), Hunt Valley, MDNovember 20, 2014
I like working for Randstad but I do believe the company should increase the pay for temporary employees. They not only do the same duties as the full-time employees but work harder for a lower pay.
Seeking employment with a company that welcomes the opportunity for advancement
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
Employment with this company has been pleasant. The call volume is very heavy sometimes. But the overall atmosphere is laid back.
Great company when looking for a stable job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Lithia Springs, GANovember 18, 2014
The best part is working where your enjoying using your talent. It's quite easy to find something stable. Very helpful in each and every way. Everyone is friendly and open to new knowledge in the work place. the co-workers are like family. the hardest part of the job is working under pressure but everyone still manages to get everything done in a timely – more... manner. I enjoy interacting with everyone in the work place. – less
Small Business Art Gallery
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Hilliard, OHNovember 18, 2014
A typical day consisted of :
- Answering phone calls,
- updating social media pages,
- bringing my boss to the grocery store,
- managing business website.
- writing press releases
- watching auctions for potential art.
- bringing my boss anywhere he needed to go because he's legally blind and unable to drive.
Co-workers made the work day.
Eligibility Specialist (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 18, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: a lot of lay-offs
This was a really exciting opportunity for me in the beginning. I came in to this position with high expectations but the management never communicated with us until the last minute. The job itself was not hard at all. I feel we did all of the footwork for the case workers.
Productive and safe work environment
General Laborer/Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Memphis, TNNovember 17, 2014
General labor positions that are not very strenuous or difficult to complete. A positive work environment with productive employees.
Over all a decent company to work for
Not Enough Work
Writer/Proofreader (Current Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 17, 2014
While working for Randstad has given me an opportunity to gain some field experience I have found that their promises of potential assignments do not line up with the actuality. The staff is always friendly and helpful in answering questions about assignments, but the assignments are few and far between.
Fast-Paced High Volume Staffing Organization
Recruiter/Employee Relations Manager (Former Employee), Bellevue, WANovember 16, 2014
Pros: great working environment excellent company benefits.
Cons: highly competitive industry.
Managed a high-volume desk working large National and Strategic accounts staffing for mid-level positions for clients throughout the United States. Highly competitive business which required creating and maintaining a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates in the areas of finance, accounting, marketing, sales, customer service, and business support.
hard work
blend tect (Former Employee), Hunt Valley, MDNovember 16, 2014
if u like hard work this is the spot for u every body is cool no bs do what they ask in u will be ok
they are all about having a good work enviroment
Ink Tech Temp (Current Employee), boca raton flNovember 16, 2014
i color match. i create ink for a printing press. i do press proof.
Inovative, Nice company
Sr IT Operation Tech (Former Employee), Windsor CTNovember 16, 2014
Pros: auto enrollment in 401k plan
Cons: no medical insurance
Great working for this company. Friendly
Nice auto 401k enrollment

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second – Read more