Randstad
3,048 reviews

Randstad Employer Reviews

customer service rep
Customer Service rep (Former Employee), jacksonvilleJanuary 25, 2015
it was very rewarding as i was able to meet new and exciting people everyday
Rewarding helping others find work
Agent/International Staffing Agency (Former Employee), Rome, GAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: helping others
Cons: no job security or advancement
This was a high pressure, performance driven environment. it gave me great satisfaction and pain all at the same time. The people in the community were great. The company didn't seem to care much about its workers.
Working at McKee
Janitorial Services (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: free snacks little debbie snacks
Cons: not having job security
It was an easy job. And got to leave early enough to enjoy my the rest of my day. Just never knew when my last day was going to be, because I was only temporary for them while they searched for an employee to fill the position.
Excellent Contract Employment Agency
Contracted Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Seattle, WAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: variety of assignments
I love how Randstad greets me. I like that they are eager to send me out on Administrative Assistant assignments and they listen to what I want in a company I join.
They have a variety of jobs from Brand Ambassador to clerical to customer service to accounting assistant types of placements.
Really awesome team!
well established temp agency
palletizer (Former Employee), Belcamp, MDJanuary 24, 2015
they made sure every employee felt noticed and able to report thier problems. stayed on top of jobs to make sure work was getting done and had work available.
Great career opportunities from entry level to advanced.
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: steady work
Cons: temp agency
Randstad placed me in great positions that matched my job skills perfectly with satisfactory remuneration.
Research Associate (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks
A great place to work. A little strict on flexibility but overall, great people, great atmosphere, and great free lunches.
Work for Cigna Group Insurance through Randstad
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZJanuary 22, 2015
The job is easy, the people are easy going. A lot of phone calls are made throughout the day, can get boring.
I worked as an Quality Assurance Processor.
Quality Control Analyst/ Appraiser (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 22, 2015
❖ Handled customer inquiries via telephone and email to obtain order information.
❖ Communicated with outside agencies, clients and borrowers.
❖ Performed general clerical functions such as filing, emailing and faxing information.
❖ Maintained accurate records and logs.
❖ Reviewed all documentation for 100% accuracy.
❖ Knowledge of client, vendor and borrower requirements.
❖ Performed duties and responsibilities in a timely manner.
❖ Maintained open communication with team members and team leader.
❖ Addressed inquires from clients, borrowers, agents, and internal staff professionally and
in a timely manner.
Great workplace environment
Finance Consultant for IBM Real Estate Operations (Current Employee), Somers, NYJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: option of working from home some days.
Cons: healthcare benefits not good.
Great on the job training. All analysts work well with each other. Good work/life balance.
Great fun
Analyst Associate - Tier II Operations Support (Current Employee), Mayfield, OHJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: growth experience
Cons: no healthcare, training opportunities
Great learning experience with new technologies and procedures.
Great group of guys
Certified forklift driver and warehouse operations (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCJanuary 22, 2015
Generally we worked 3rd shift so it was a small tight crew. We replenished, picked and processed orders. Clean environment. Everyone respected each other. Actually enjoyed coming into work.
Work too hard for too little
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Pensacola, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Its a job nonetheless but it really is a very physical demanding one.
Worked through Randstad for GSK
Manual Visual Inspector (Former Employee), Marietta paJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Long, Boring days, with no talking, no working with others. Not allowed to talk to other co-workers while inspecting, Would often get in trouble, if you didn't sit the way that they asked you too, or showed you. You would often have to volunteer to do other projects.
This is a great workplace. It is however, a temporary position. Although, I have a pleasant experience here, the job assignment will end.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: great environment
Cons: short lunches
A typical day in the call center means working diligently and providing clients and participants with all the help they need. The noise level on the call floor stays to a minimum. The environment is relaxed but the work is steady. Some managers have different styles. Some managers like to give you your tasks and leave you to complete your work. Other managers like to micro-manage but mean no harm. It is just their preferred style. Co-workers are helpful to one another as needed, very cordial and positive. The most enjoyable part of my job is when a participant calls in and they are flustered like it is the end of the world and I am able to assist them with their issues with a resolution and they are calm and beyond satisfied before we disconnect. The hardest part of my job is to have to transfer a participant who preferred to work with me but what they need help with would call for the attention of another department.
Fairly standard temp agency.
Temp (Current Employee), Livonia MichiganJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: flexible with taking time off
Cons: inconsistent work
They were good with keeping communication with me. The jobs they assigned were fair in wage for the work rendered and the hours were what I was looking for. If I find myself in between jobs or wanted to pick up a part time job I think i'd call them back.
Good people
Senior Field Engineer (Current Employee), Norcross, GAJanuary 21, 2015
Good people to work with. Did what they said they would do. Pay was good and work was interesting
Great work environment
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Princeton, NJJanuary 21, 2015
The environment was very pleasant. The co workers were nice and very helpful. The entire day was a good experience. I was assigned to correct and put in information into the computer system. I also did basic data entry work such as filing, coping, and faxing.
Great experience
Assistant Lead (Former Employee), decatur, gaJanuary 21, 2015
Great experience to supervise and learn new things, just management could have been more professional
Stable environment with competitive entry level pay
Cust Accnt Rep (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Typical day at work consisted of calling customer's who were past due on their account and attempt to collect payments. I learned a lot of collections and the automotive industry. Management teams are very informed on the subject but could use some interpersonal communications training. Co-workers content and didn't seem to be fully satisfied with their roles but great to work with. Hardest part of the job is grasping the info in minimal training sessions. Most enjoyable part is the overtime offered on a regular basis.

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second – Read more