Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 4,424 reviews matching the search
Good People to Work For
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Kent, WASeptember 23, 2016
Friendly, efficient management. Easy to work with. Usually plenty of work. Easy to sign up and get working.

Blah blah blah blah blah
Nice place to work , nice people and enviroment
Credit and Collections Analyst (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 23, 2016
nice place to work. I would still be there if the position was not moved to atlanta. I could have moved but choose not to .
Th days fly buy you are aways busy there,
Pros
lots of company activities
Cons
none known
Nice work environment
Contractor at Hewlett Packard Enterprise (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COSeptember 22, 2016
The Randstad Program Manager was an excellent boss. The work was interesting and the staff was very intelligent and worked on cutting edge technology.
Not a bad company to work for
IT Talent Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Woburn, MASeptember 22, 2016
The management there are great. The overall recruiting structure throughout the company is messed up. You basically compete with fellow employees as well as other recruiter companies.
Neglected Contractee
Windows Desktop Administrator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 22, 2016
I was assigned to one of their larger contracts. I walked into some major issues; no work space ready for me, confusion over my role, and a project manager that I was warned about when I walked in for terminating contractor that he didn't like. I watched him let go a project manager I reported then come to me asking me to do two roles including that project managers role. When I reached on to my account executive for help I waited a week before I was taken out to lunch and told to be patient. Another month went by and I was being to told I need to be there first thing in the morning and stay late after the rest of the staff left to do hardware exchanges but not to work weekends or over time. When I suggested a schedule for this I was told that I agreed to work flex scheduling as need. When issues popped up with exchanging the equipment and I suggest a small change to the process I was labelled as "talking back" and coming off as a know it all. Again no response to my attempts to reach the acct. exe. Then my contract was terminated.
Pros
Pay wasn't bad
Cons
lack of support, pushy and rude recruiter.
Administrative
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Duluth, GASeptember 21, 2016
I recently had an interview with this company. I was told that I presented well and was very professional. After 3 months of looking for employment and contacting my recruiter I have yet to be placed. I've called my recruiter several times asking for assistance and she tells me that she can't find anything that fits my job description. I have applied for countless jobs on their site, but still haven't received a call back from anyone. I'm not sure what the problem is, but the Ranstand Office in Duluth GA was not helpful at all.
Pros
Many positions I am qualified for.
Cons
Recruiter isn't helpful with finding employment.
It was a productive and fun work space.
Production worker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MISeptember 20, 2016
I learned how to sort and pack produce properly. Also learned how to multi-task in most cases well be doing more the one thing at once. THE job had tight security and medal detectors. Even though the job was easy over all , it could get hard and complicating at times.
Great Environment, Great Bosses
Solutions Delivery Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 20, 2016
Expectations are high, but so are rewards. Much is expected of you, but the people you work with, your managers, and leadership all provide any support you need and work together. The environment truly is one that promotes team-building, partnership, and success.
bad management
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Manteca, CASeptember 20, 2016
too little amount of companies they work with doesnt place you in a position to advance very little job security seem like they just hire and fire as needed
Very Fast Pace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 20, 2016
I enjoyed meeting knew people and communicating with them once the assignment was over. The hardest part of the job was randomly getting search by security when the alarm went off.
Pros
Free lunch at times
Cons
Very crowded
Jewelry Processor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 19, 2016
w Exercised tact, good judgment and patience while communicating with the public, departments and internal customers which resulted in high customer retention rates and a positive work environment.
w Evaluated sales quota reports and customer service survey studies pertaining to work flow, time factors, procedures, and staffing, made recommendations and encouraged staff to exceed expectations.
w Researched information, analyzed accounts to reconcile errors, modified account transactions, authorized the removal of penalties and issuance of credits or refunds.
Randstad is highly recommended!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 19, 2016
Very professional recruiting agency to work for. The staff works very hard to place you on assignments that allows you to utilize your skills. Randstad is known for recruiting for some of the best companies that transition you from temp to permanent.
Staffing agency for manual labor
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GASeptember 19, 2016
They don't care about your skills, just what you can lift, and for how long. I walked in and was given a job in about 2 days, which was a plus. Co-workers didn't speak a lick of English and they expected the work of 5 people to be done by 1.
Didn't like the work.
Production Worker/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Masgot, Tn.September 17, 2016
I'm sure it would have been a good job if I had been younger at the time. I discovered I can no longer wear steel toe shoes. I wasn't thrilled with being told we would have to work Saturday when I was leaving Friday.
fun place
Temporary assignments (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 16, 2016
Fun place to work. They make sure you are connected with companies that you are interested in and its fun to be apart of the entertainment industry. Definitely recommend
Pros
entertainment industry
Cons
odd hours
Good work when desks are available
Service Desk Associate (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PA 17055September 15, 2016
Randstad Technologies has been one of the most informative jobs I've held. With the vast array of support jobs I not only learned about how to work in Major Corp networking, I also learned about other businesses and got a better understanding of the business world. Sadly each job held in Randstad is entirely up to the client and not one's own capabilities making it hard to invest oneself into the job.
Pros
Pay level, Flexible times, Location
Cons
Possible job Lengths
Weekly pay is good
Help desk customer service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2016
I liked the job. It was inbound high volume call center. I didn't like the poor training and incompetent training from the company that Randstad hired us for. Training was not good but through repetition and asking willing coworkers it got easier. I didn't like the constant changes without proper notice when it comes to new training and not efficient training. You also had to kerp a certain metrics each week. For example resolve a call in less than 2 min smh which would be fine if tbe training was correct. That made it stressful on everyone to learn something new in two days with terrible training. I didn't socialize a lot with other co workers because they were very messy with gossip and being negative towards each other. That probably came from some of the people not having a real life outside of the job lol. But over all the job was easy and I loved the weekly pay!
Pros
Weekly pay, descent schedule options, management is fine, different options with job placement did I mention weekly pay lol
Cons
Incompetent coworkers, gossip from coworkers, lack luster training
nice slow sometimes but still nice
Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHSeptember 15, 2016
it was a great sit down job i've worked there while being 7 months pregnant sometimes i loved it easy way to make money and the pay was good ...i was happy there
Excellent job placement with the Clearwater recruiting center
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pinellas County, FLSeptember 14, 2016
Teri Powles the account manager at the Clearwater location has excellent placement/ management skills. I would highly recommend working with her.
Great company to work for
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Erlanger, KY 41018September 14, 2016