Randstad

4.3K reviews

Randstad Employee Reviews

What people are saying about Randstad

• Good temp company
  • Poor Recruiting agents
  • Frequent reassignment of recruiting representatives
  • See more...
Found 3,046 reviews matching the search
Excellent, Nice place to work, I will do it again!
Temp (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 5, 2016
Excellent!!! Great Job! I can work with them at anytime.The managers/supervisors very helpful and understanding, the day s great went very fast, fast moving work area, I like to stay busy make the day go by much faster.
Good
Good
Good environment
Assembler/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Stuttgart, ARFebruary 5, 2016
Place was alright to work at, just had to get up extra early to make a drive to Stuttgart, AR. & its kinda hard when you have small children in school.
Great environment but it's not promising
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCFebruary 5, 2016
This is a temp to hire job so your stay here may be limited and you never know which day you come in to work will be your last. I enjoyed working here because of the environment, however there are some people in management who are very unprofessional.
Best IT staffing company to work for
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILFebruary 4, 2016
Randstad is a great company to work for, along with great people to work with. They have great compensation/benefits to offer with a chance for advancement in the company if you work hard. There was not much training, You're on your own when it comes to learning but if you put in the effort there is more than enough to pick up on when it comes to the workforce,recruiting, sales and more.
Pros
lots of company sponsored events
Cons
lack of training
Great Staffing company
Production Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 4, 2016
Great staffing company where the people who work there really want to find employment for job seekers. I enjoy working there.
Corporate Accounts Support Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCFebruary 3, 2016
Great company to work for . Very Professional company and staff, I would recommend anyone that is search of employment apply with Randstad
Good Agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 3, 2016
Very nice "Talent" hiring staff. Nice office. Hiring process was fast and to the point. provided with clear and concise directions to site. they provide health benefits that is inexpensive. can call anytime with any problem to get help, someone always picks up
wonderful
INVENTORY CONTROL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 3, 2016
Checking for correct information so claims may be processed. It was a different environment as you worked from home after training.
Work was a fast pace and good hours
Assembler/packer (Former Employee) –  Peachtree City, GAFebruary 3, 2016
They found work for me the first day. I went threw four hours of training on benefits, safety, dress code, and what was required on the job. They were also available for any question that I had with the job.
micromanaged throughout the day
Inside Sales (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 3, 2016
Micromanagement up to the point of hand cuffing your sales spirit. Younger management team w/ college diplomas think they have all the answers when you've had your degree & sales experience starting when they were still in grade school. High turnover as well.
Pros
Quick commute
Cons
Unproductive office setting structure. Favoritism in high here.

Want to know more about Randstad?

Ask a question
Temp jobs can turn into Perm with a company you truly enjoy
Temporary employee for CSX Transportation (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 3, 2016
Working for Randstad gave me the opportunity to work for a Company that I absolutely loved. I recommend using staffing agencies. You never know when you might find your career.
Look elsewhere - contractor jobs
Processor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZFebruary 2, 2016
Fast way to get experience, with good pay.
Contractors may not as reliable as a full time position.

Schedule depends on assignment and can vary wildly. This agency doesn't enforce rules very well so some employers can take advantage of contractors not paying for overtime work. Terminations can come spontaneously, without warning or explanation.
Very productive with time for office activities and luncheons
Default and Litigation Imaging Representative (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDFebruary 2, 2016
Worked well with co-workers, Team Lead and Management in the Default and Litigation Department. Assisted with barcoding and researching documents
fun
Randstad USA (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAFebruary 2, 2016
it was a good work place the co-workers are nice it was a safe environment work was easy and they worked with my schedule the booses are cool
Pros
good hours
Cons
short barkes
a great temp place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BeavertonFebruary 2, 2016
This was a temp assignment. The call center is very clean. The communication between management and employees is high. The opportunity for advancement is high. The problem is, the turn over is also high because there is little chance of getting a direct hire position. The temporary assignment could last 2 weeks or up to a year, when the company decides if they want to offer you a direct contract as a temporary agent, or not.
Pros
good pay, good environment
Cons
bad benefits, no stability
Material Handler
MATERIAL HANDLER (Former Employee) –  Loveland, COFebruary 2, 2016
The company was very accomadating making it easy to work for and created a good working environment. The only drawback was some of the employers for the company that Randstad was contracted by were very set in their ways and never open to change.
Pros
Enjoyed co-workers
Cons
Not full-time
stability is there. pay isnt.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 1, 2016
Pay is low. Based of a formula of experience. But doesnt seemed to get the full pay. But like any agency they will never give what your worth. Greedy greedy.
Pros
stability
Cons
pay
good job
wearhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 1, 2016
it's a good staffing program that helps with people with work. I learned new ways of shipping and working as a team. I enjoyed most of who I worked with, one manager of a warehouse was very great at listing and building up his employees.
Great Temp agency
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Methuen, MAJanuary 31, 2016
always have great temp jobs available . great services all around . temp to hire jobs always offered . highly recommend when job searching
I didnt like the site..
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 31, 2016
I did not like the site where my assignment was located. I had a misunderstanding because of a phone call and when I tried to get in contact with the manager she never answered. I emailed, called, and went up there and she was not there. I will work for them again i just wouldn't like to work at that site again.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Horrible Staff