Randstad
2,598 reviews

Randstad Employer Reviews

Love the job
Patient Access Representative (Current Employee), Akron, OHSeptember 20, 2014
Pros: friendly
Cons: hard to get in contact with
I love the people I work with. The hardest part o the job is trying to get the supervisor to understand how hard it is to get everything done in such a short time frame. It is very fast paced with answering phones, scheduling, pre registering, indexing orders printing, scanning and faxing.
Enjoyable job that affected the community
MATERIAL FOLLOW-UP CORRDINATOR (Former Employee), Marion, INSeptember 20, 2014
Position does not allow for family time. Worked with community leaders to develop youth programs to strengthen the community.
Honorable position
Navigator (Former Employee), Clearwater, FLSeptember 19, 2014
Met face to face with consumers
Answered questions regarding the Affordable Health Care Act
Helped consumers navigate the Healthcare.gov website
Made calls to the Marketplace on behalf of the consumer

Learned just how many people are in need of good and affordable healthcare

Enjoyed working with my co-workers

The hardest part was getting though the – more... Healthcare.gov website

Knowing that I helped consumer's find healthcare that they could afford and that would provide them with the care that was needed
was very satisfying – less
Receptionist
CALL CENTER Customer Service (Former Employee), Montgomery,AlSeptember 19, 2014
Preparing taxes, answering the phone, and filing needed paperwork for the tax preparer..
Randstan is a great company to work for.
Laborer (Former Employee), Brunswick, GASeptember 18, 2014
A typical day i go in and prepare my self for work to start my day. I learned that most companys work the same.Managment is a key to a succesfull work place
Major Player
Consultant - Incentive Accounting (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLSeptember 18, 2014
Pros: management
Cons: hours
Good stable company to be a part of. The support from parent company is sound and ensure the profitability of the bank.
If you're in Columbia do not apply to positions posted by Kirsten Pratt
Accounting Specialist II (Current Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 17, 2014
I am currently on assignment at Aflac for an Accounting Specialist II Position that I absolutely hate. I expressed my dislike of this position to the recruiter/account manager or whatever you want to call her and you basically have to quit this position for them to find you another one but it's no guarantee that they'll find another position for you, – more... so why would I quit my job???? In the beginning they told us how understanding they would be if something came up such as a doctors visit, death, or whatever the case may be and you needed a day off or came in late....NOOOOOOOO...that is not true...they will cut you loose in a second. They also changed up our title and pay the day before my training class started, which is another reason I'm not happy, I felt like they lied to us...but just be careful with these temp agencies...they make there money based on you and out of the ones I've been with Randstad is the worst. – less
It's a great company for first jobs or to get experience
Master Quality Control Operator (Former Employee), San Jose, CASeptember 17, 2014
Most of their jobs are contracts (1-2 years max).
They will always try and find you a job right away.
Great Management and place to improve your skills.
Office Assistant/ Data Entry (Former Employee), Duluth, MNSeptember 17, 2014
Pros: communication with management
Cons: time between assignments
I really enjoyed having something new to do every so often. Time between assignments were long, but the management kept me in the loop as new positions were opening up.
Good people to work for.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Madison, ALSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: good pay
I haven't had any problems with Randstad. I got placed on good paying jobs.
n/a
Driver (Current Employee), Hutchins, TXSeptember 15, 2014
I love it here but I need benefits to take care of my family. I love meeting new people everyday. I just love working in the customer service field.
Did not like them
Customer service Rep. (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WISeptember 14, 2014
long work day. not nice people, temp job, no benefits, not enough training. no help
Same as posted for lennox
Customer Service (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INSeptember 12, 2014
worked at lennox parts plus through this staffing company.
Randstad was great overall
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Columbia, TNSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: hourly pay/ prestige
Randstad was great. I applied there, and they called me back quickly and set me up with a job at Farm Bureau Insurance. Other than the first couple of weeks, I really did not deal with Randstad. All of my work was at Farm Bureau.
Needs improvement
Case Management Administrator (Former Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: experience with understand the family court system
Cons: training, poor management of data
Processed directed court follow-ups such as discoveries, subpoenas, and motions within required time frames.

Partnered with the Tennessee State Central Registry and the central registries/local Child Support offices of other states to ensure appropriate actions in compliance with Uniform Interstate Family Support Act.
Fun place to work for learn a lot of valuable information.
Premium customer service (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZSeptember 11, 2014
Great atmosphere, many friendly faces as soon as you walk through the door. I've learned to help manage resistance, cope with customers hardship and make issues go a lot smoother rather then rougher.
southwest airlines is agreat proffesional enviorment
Scanning Clerk (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: great work enviorment
Cons: temporary
The first month consisted of Meeting with coodinater to devolepe system of transfering aircraft monthly and yearly maitenance files from paper to electronic. Setting up sccanning office and procedures.The next 6 months implementing and perfecting the system
Poor Job Fit Placement And One Sided Communication
Word Processing Clerk II, Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), EdmontonSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: their main contracts are the ab gov't and the city of edmonton, wage is good and weekly paycheck deposits
Cons: young staff, lack of recruiter/client communication for weeks on end
I've been a client with Randstad for the past several months and it is now approaching mid September. I have had only two job placements, first with the AB Government downtown that my recruiter didn't 'do his homework' enough on that ended very uncomfortably when on my fifth day working as an Administrative Assistant, my immediate Supervisor told me – more... that an office manager, and a Director, had given her negative and I still strongly feel unfair negative gossip or feedback about me, saying that I was not 'bubbly' like the girl whose place I had temporarily taken while she was transferred to another department within the building. And while I got on well with my immediate Supervisor, she had told me that she had wanted to go with another temp agency, but my recruiter had 'talked her into it' (about me) to her, so she relented. Being told this was awkward and uncomfortable, and I told her I felt like I had let her down. After thinking about it on the weekend, I still chose to leave the position the following Monday, having told my recruiter on the Friday that things weren't working out for me there.

Fast forward to September when this time I was placed with a northside city of Edmonton location not far from the Yellowhead that was supposed to be on a 'good bus route' but really wasn't, so I chose to take a cab there in the mornings to get to work, and getting home with a male friend. After only two days, I came home, feeling like I was still struggling to fit in with the office environment, as well as trying to learn a new type of software I hadn't either heard of or used before that didn't find user friendly with a poorly outlined online training session that didn't tell you or showed you why the cursor was moving around the screen in the various steps to do what it was showing you to do, but not explaining what things like 'object part field' or 'cause code field', 'malf end field', etc even WERE or why clicking on them was the next step in the process! And because I was told some things by two different women, but I was encountering issues with the software that they hadn't told me so I was coming to one of them especially with questions, I believe it led to me being let go. They also wanted me to learn how to do the job of dispatch on just the first day as well, which I declined, as I had never had experience doing that before and the girl showing me was just whizzing through it! And the other girl was showing me her 'Receiving' job, which I preferred how to do first, where I wouldn't feel overwhelmed. I was sleep deprived from the anxiety of being a newbie wanting to do my best to learn everything like this software, but I was in a typical office cubicle, overhearing the other women laugh and natter with each other so much that I put my ipod Nano on to concentrate on learning this stupid software and drown out their voices, only to get an e-mail on just my 2nd day saying that 'the client' felt that things didn't seem to be working out and asking me not come into work the next day, despite her not saying a word about this to me all day, and telling me to come in promptly for a safety meeting tomorrow morning that we were being taken to by city transit! So she lacked the balls to say anything to me directly.

In between these two temporary positions that ended rather abruptly earlier than I would have liked, my recruiter I had noticed since my first position was not responding back to my e-mails telling him of my availability like he used to. It had gotten to the point that I obtained the number from head office in Toronto to talk to his assistant branch manager, only HE had answered the phone, and I emphasized that I have to get working!

Until Randstad can work at communicating more regularly with me and finding a good office placement for me that works out, where there is no b.s. 'office politics' or women only quickly showing me the ropes to learn computer software then cheerfully leaving me alone while they do their own jobs and talk amongst themselves, this has been my less than positive experience with working in these two sectors. I'm still struggling to build further office environment experience under my belt and it's not happening fast enough. – less
Compassionate and dedicated to meet your needs as an employee
Document Emerge Clerk (Current Employee), Chino, CASeptember 10, 2014
Ranstad is a staffing agency. I have not had any issues in the year I have been under their management. They are always attentive to my needs. The job that they placed me in was a very laid back environment. It was very easy going and good for the pay. My assignment at my current employer, that Ranstad placed me in, is ending but I am confident that – more... Ranstad would be able to secure me in a new job. – less
no benefeits no insurance
millwright (Former Employee), Cleveland, TNSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: nothing
they call go to work where ever sent not good at all temp service

1 2 3 4 5

About Randstad

Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second – Read more