Randstad Employee Reviews

Unprofessional
Accts Payable (Former Employee) –  Raleigh-Durham, NCFebruary 13, 2018
I had an interview scheduled at 11 am. I was told the interview was at the client's location in Cary. I was on my way there when I received a call from the recruiter (after 10:30) telling me that he made a mistake and the interview was supposed to be at their location on Six Forks Rd. So, I thought about it and told him that it was a bit of an inconvenience, but I would meet there instead. Then he tells me that they are running behind on interviews and asked if I could meet at 12:00 instead of 11:00. Keep in mind that it's now about 10:40 and I left my current job at 10:20 to make to Cary at 11:00 (my original interview time and place). I told him that I could not do that as I had to get back to my current job. He then asked if I could reschedule for another day. I told him to forget it. When you are interviewing and you currently have a job, time is very valuable and he had wasted enough of my time already.
productive
Customer Service Representative/warehouse (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOFebruary 13, 2018
throughout years been at various employers. some customer service and warehouse. I did enjoy the warehouse, a chance to learn more about that trade. nothing difficult. enjoyable part at warehouse was moving around and getting along with coworkers
Pros
weekly pay
Cons
short term assignments
Went Well
availability/case coordinator for MSLA (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COFebruary 13, 2018
The process for Randstad was fairly easy. Once on the contract job, was great until the contractor decided that particular center was no longer needed. Contract was ended 5 months early. No fault of Randstad or personnel contracted to do the job.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Contract at whim of Contractor
good job to work for
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, GAFebruary 12, 2018
the job is good to work for and family an the work with you with any problem you have and will come across and the pay is great and will and is very happy eith
Ok place
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDFebruary 12, 2018
I really did like this job I cleaned something I love to do anyway. They just wasn’t paying enough money and the also trained for other things too like forklift
Manufacturing Manager / Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAFebruary 12, 2018
develop a new design of laser marking machine, and establish a manufacturing operation to produce 400 machines a year.
Pros
Cons
Upper Management
Temporary Staffing Agency in San Antonio
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXFebruary 12, 2018
Worked on several temporary assignments until I could secure a permanent position. None of the positions were challenging but the agency did keep me quite busy.
Pros
Agency kept me busy with temporary positions
Cons
Very boring positions
Great Managers and Agency
Quality Assurance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEFebruary 12, 2018
This place works very hard to help people find a job that has great background and benefits. I do not have much to say about this agency. What I can say is that the managers at Randstad do try their best to find a job for people that they like.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
fast atmosphere, poor house keeping in the cafeteria, and average pay.
Very productive and clean
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn Park, MN 55445February 12, 2018
I enjoy working with Randstad and the Leaders through the process. I did not like the company give us the employees an extended time to work then end the job without no communication of when our term was coming to an end. The supervisors call us in a meeting room one by one on the day we was working and while other employees was on lunch break to confirm with us on that day was our last day working. Randstad did not allow us to complete our work date and had us packing to go home after the work termination. That was very unprofessional of the Randstad Company.
worker
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 12, 2018
very business professional. temp assignment, wish it could have went longer. very quiet environment. heavy work volume. laid back atmosphere. nice people
very proffesional company!!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 12, 2018
A great place to work for very professional staff who work hard in finding employees a great job. I'd highly recommend friends or family whom are looking for work to go to Randstad .
Challenging and rewarding
IT Sec Risk Analyst, DR and BCP (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 12, 2018
Randstad USA is a global company that is making major changes in their infrastructure by going cloud based. A fast paced environment and very challenging due to those changes.
Pros
Friendly environment
Cons
Leadership out of touch with the challenges employees face.
great staff
Temp (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 11, 2018
grast staff. willing to work for you. got you work. got you the work you ask for. gave you th hours you need. steady work. hours needed. chance for full time work.
Pros
steady work
Cons
short hours
temp to hire
Temporary Assignment (Former Employee) –  Richmond, KYFebruary 11, 2018
slow on getting you a job and starting not helpful even when they mess up as in pay and hours. the hours and days where long. I do not recommend this a place to help getting a job
Exciting Company to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 11, 2018
At Randstad there are alot of different contract, with alot of areas to improve in. At Randstad the staff are great and eager to get you out there on assignment.
Data Center
Data Center Technician - Contractor (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJFebruary 11, 2018
The Date Center ran smoothly, so there was not much work for me to do. It was more of a monitoring and escorting type of position with some parts replacement, records maintenance, and security procedures.
Pros
I worked overnight
Cons
Training on the job, not procedural.
Great company to represent overall
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 11, 2018
Productive and Collaboraive workplace with clean restrooms and dining area where employees can catch up on Sports inbetween breaks. The managers at this company are productive and helpful to the employees and company.The hardest part of the job for me would be picking up the slack of the other workers, while ensuing that I am also fulfilling the needs of the company. I enjoyed learning how to build air conditioning units from the ground up and building consistant relationships with the other hardworking employees on my assemply team.
Benefits
Cons
Short Breaks
Good workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Manchester, CTFebruary 10, 2018
It was very calm, friendly and manageable. It was a good environment to work in an everyone got along. I could have asked for anything better when it came to this job. But unfortunately it was only a temp job.
Excellent
Senior eDiscovery Analyst (Current Employee) –  Lexington, MAFebruary 10, 2018
Randstad found me an eDiscovery role in a very limited market. Salary was very competitive when compared to offers i received from other local recruiters.
Pros
Free gourmet coffee and free on-site gym
fun placements
Packager/Assembler (Former Employee) –  San Leandro, CAFebruary 10, 2018
places you in enjoyable work locations also if you have school or other life obligations they are really great about working around your schedule. they make it easy to work and still fill your obligations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

53.5K