Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 5,271 reviews matching the search
fast pace, lots of energy required
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Hudson, FLApril 18, 2017
fast pace, friendly environment, dealing with inbound calls for residental and commerical accounts. Ensuring all complaints was routed to proper supervisor.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
only a temp. position
Awesome !
Clinical Engineer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 18, 2017
They are so helpful and are able to match your abilities with major companies. I have been able to work with Randstad twice and both times it did not take long for me to get placed.
Pros
able to find job quick.
Cons
find permanent employment is harder
Phone Support Company
Help Desk Technician II (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAApril 18, 2017
You come in, you clock in, you do your job, you go home. Sometimes you encounter stupidity in the SOP's and unwavering management to change them. Sometimes they can't and need to send it up to the client and the client is often far too ignorant to understand why the changes need made in the first place and just decline the changes. The focus wasn't really to support the end user. The goals of what you needed to do were actually kind of blurry and all depended on how many sh**s the client gave. Average, do-as-we-say, no shortcuts Just Over Broke. Nothing Good, Nothing Bad.
Pros
Office didn't burn down
Cons
Office didn't burn down
Sales oriented
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 17, 2017
Recruiting and staffing part of the job was great. However be prepared to have a set # of cold calls to make daily.. also you will have a set number of businesses to visit every week. As my manager once said "your job is to harass people."
Pros
meet lots of people, can be rewarding
Cons
harass people, sales oriented, way too much training
An excellent Go-To while unemployed..
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLApril 17, 2017
Professional office/competent people in Leadership/Management roles. Excellent result in job search.. Calls day-to-day enabled me to have multiple choices for temporary employment..
Pros
Professionalism
Cons
Jobs are in blue collar/low paying fields.
temp service
Laborer/Operator (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, MOApril 17, 2017
they had you working where ever there was work, no set place of employment, and at times could be rude about rather or not you rook the job they offered you
Find something esle find other temp agency
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 17, 2017
They lie and fire you with out giving you reason if I could give it zero stars I would horrible company told me I had forklift job but put on general labor and then told me that was the job and ask could I go back lol they are horrible
gave me a shot and i thank them
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLApril 17, 2017
Hardly no training but gave me a job without the experience of a brake press operator. Temporary til I was hired into permanent placement. Work culture was very diversified and lots of language barriers.
Pros
pay was not bad
Cons
no time with family
Stressful
Factory Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Stoney Creek, ONApril 17, 2017
The pay was good, considering it was unpacking, stocking, and lifting. Standing in one place for hours. Which is easy for some people. But. A lot of workers, as well as Team Leaders are extremely negative at times, so you just can't let it get to you.
Pros
Easy Job.
Cons
Bad vibes.
Good Place and People
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 16, 2017
I like working with Randstad. This is my first time working with an temp agency and I am glad that Randstad gave me the opportunity to work with them, I can say that the management team at where I work is great. They are understanding and they are always there to listen or help you out with anything.
Good Employer
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 16, 2017
I really liked working for them. They sent me to Johnson Controls, awful place, but Randstad itself was wonderful. Have nothing but bad things to say about Johnson Controls and nothing but wonderful things to say about Randstad.
Pros
They are very nice.
Cons
The contractors are not always nice.
Nice work environment.
Deployment Services Help Desk Representative (Current Employee) –  Rock Hill, SCApril 16, 2017
Nice work environment and great leadership and definitely a learning organization; Excellent work/life balance; Thorough training received. The tenured employees are great at assisting the new employees.
Temporary Service
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Palm Springs, FLApril 16, 2017
I have received some of the very best temporary positions from Randstad and one very great fulltime position in the Broward County area. The best ever
You at the front desk
Norma (Former Employee) –  Emporia, VAApril 14, 2017
You at the front desk you check in and out people and you have to make keys for their rooms some pay by checks or cards and they also can earn points too for free rooms
Tempermental working conditions
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAApril 14, 2017
Randstad has its ups and downs, Your days at work depends on the assignment and the company randstad assigns you too. Management varies per company assignment as well, the more open and engaging the company, the better your chances are for permanent employment. The hardest part is convincing them you're a valuable asset. Although for some comapnies as well i can also sympathize with their challenging selection process. The lack of valuable ready to work staff can be challenging to work with. the best part of the job is that you get to work with different companies once an assignment has ended.
productive
Service Worker (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOApril 14, 2017
if your skills are up to par, they may find work for you...the work they give you, you could make nice money, if your skill level is up to par with what they have to offer
Good temp service to work for.
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Scottsville, KYApril 14, 2017
They're a good temp service to work for, very fair and honest. They placed us at Smuckers in scottsville kentucky, fun place to work at along will very nice co-workers.
Stressful job with OK hours
AAA Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIApril 14, 2017
Had split days off and worked until 11:30 PM. Had to work holidays with no additional pay and limited PTO. This was a job that I would take home because it was so stressful.
Easy, but busy
Medical Billing, Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 13, 2017
The job assignment with Randstad was fairly easy, but busy.

With Randstad being a staffing company, when I had a problem with my job assignment, they listened to me and approached the company that I was working. The recruiting manager spoke to HR about the problem on my behalf and was able to get it resolved quickly and professionally.
very stressful and hectic workplace but rewarding
General Clerk (Former Employee) –  Stockbridge, GAApril 13, 2017
very late hours and very stressful but thats what this kind of work calls for so for the people who are working looking for jobs like this the will already understand. but also very rewarding when it comes to helping people in need of a chance for a better job and thats what keeps most of us moving forward and the great friendship u build between ur coworkers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval