Randstad Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,161 reviews matching the search
Good Temporary Company
Associate (Production Worker) (Former Employee) –  Norcross, GAMay 13, 2016
Good temporary Company which provided me good job at Ciba Vision. Fun and nice working environment. Unfortunately the lab was downsized otherwise it was temp to hire job.
Fun place to work
Mail Processor (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 13, 2016
Great group of people to work with. They are there to help you with anything.
Learned how the mail process in the insurance works. Great learning experience.
Co workers were there to help if you didnt know how to do the procedure.
The hours were great
productive job assignments
Cleaning, maintenance tech helper (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMay 12, 2016
Randstad Staffing Agency is okay to work for at time as long they keep you working for months on end its good, at times its slow only providing weekly jobs or daily works, not really and ideal place to work for its unreliable staffing agency and pay rates are good though no compliant there.
Pros
we provided lunches
Cons
breaks are good
positive
Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Pleasant Prairie, WIMay 12, 2016
operating forklifts dealing with management in regards too workflow and having a positive attitude among other workers regularly
Good
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYMay 12, 2016
Great company to work for. Everyone is upbeat and pleasant.
The best part of the job is the variety of assignments. There is no typical day at work.
Great Company
Data Entry/ Foreclosure (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 11, 2016
Great Staffing company, always offer great temp to hire jobs with awesome pay. They will always try to work with you, and get you to work as fast as possible.
Great place for job placement and job opportunity
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 11, 2016
This staffing agency provides great fast pace job placement. Tempt to hire opportunities. And permanent placement depending on your individual work ethic.
Good Starting point
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALMay 11, 2016
I have only been with Randstad since October 2015. The program manager did her best in finding me placement. The only drawback is the two placements I have had were only $10/hr. If they only had placements with a higher start rate and something that would last longer than a few months would be great.
Enjoyed the experience
Call Center Representative/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLMay 11, 2016
I enjoy working with the people at the job placement locations I'm assigned to. The supervisors with in the of ice are helpful whenever you have a question or any concerns. The off administrators try to make sure you're been treated fairly in the workplace.
Randstad
BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE/ANALYTICS CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Billerica, MAMay 11, 2016
Randstad provide an excellent opportunity to work with clients to deliver business technology services that enable management to make more informed data-driven decisions.
Fun place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILMay 10, 2016
Great environment to work. The staffs are very friendly and helpful. I learned a lot of things about health and welfare, pension, and 401k. Create cases to get customer issues resolve within 24 to 48 hrs
Pros
Great team members, Great pay rate
Cons
work 8 hours and 30 mins break. Always have to use to tools to get accurate information
Great Opportunities
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 10, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed working with this company. They offered great short term work experience to meet my needs, interests and abilities. I was able to utilize some of my strengths to include Microsoft office, customer service, data entry and claims examining and processing.
Good Temp. Agency
Aon Hewitt Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 10, 2016
great temp agency. found work for me immediately. Didn't really stay with them long enough. definitely contact them if you are interested in healthcare and insurance
Outstanding place to work for
Administrative Analyst (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 10, 2016
Very busy productive day. Learn a lot of administrative tasks. Run reports and queries to schedule cycle counts. Reconcile inventory throughout the warehouse. Inventory investigations.
Great company to work for.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 10, 2016
I received an assignment almost immediately after sending them my resume and have been working full time ever since. They have great placement opportunities and genuinely care about their workers. I highly recommend them.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no vacation days
Dispatcher
Administrative Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNMay 9, 2016
Giving drivers there keys and Dispatch. How to keep calm under pressure. Making sure the drivers got the right dispatch. Enjoy working with my co-workers. The hardest part sometime when we need a drivers than we end up switching drivers. Making sure everyone have what they need.
Great Company building Great Workers
Care Expert (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, TNMay 9, 2016
Randstad is a fantastic company which supports employees in a variety of jobs. My experience was in a call center, and the team could not have supported me more. They work hard to get people hired on permanently, but ultimately if one does not, Randstad cannot keep them on assignment indefinitely. Despite this one issue, the company is still easy to recommend.
working at different jobs
Data entry (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYMay 9, 2016
i like to learn new things and meeting new people. also having time in between assignments to take my mother to doctors appoinments.
managment was horrible and communication wa non-existant
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 8, 2016
unorganized, will stunt your professional growth. no training program for supervisor position. low company moral. a lot of gossip n the work place.
Pros
dress code relaxed
Cons
unoranized, no job stability
Fast paced and busy work envrionment
Staffing Consultant (Current Employee) –  South Plainfield, NJMay 8, 2016
Randstad dedicates a good portion of time and energy into the training process. A normal week consists of processing payroll; reaching out to active and prospective clients; scheduling and participating in client meetings as well as proposals; drafting and negotiating contracts with new clients; documenting activity and meeting predetermined metrics; sourcing, recruiting, interviewing and on boarding new talent; conducting background and drug tests as well as e-verifying talent; facilitating the interview process between clients and talent; placing qualified talent; and finally acting as a liaison between workers, clients, and the company.

The most interesting part of the job is learning about different occupations and companies within the area and how they function.

The Co-workers are wonderful and make the office a comfortable place to be throughout the week.

The best part of the job is creating long lasting relationships with clients and helping people find steady, fulfilling work.

The most difficult part of the job can be finding time to handle everything needed to meet your metrics within the week, especially when there are focus changes made by management.

Management on the branch level can be wonderful, with an understanding of your job as well as what it takes to be a successful part of the team. Management above that is very focused on driving business forward.
Pros
Strong Training, bonus potential
Cons
Difficult work/ life balance; Responsible for running a full desk