Randstad
3,701 reviews

Randstad Employee Reviews

Great place to work and great people
Office Clerk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Weekly pay
Cons: 30 minute lunches, no benefits
Setting up work stations and checking inventory. Having morning meeting and discussing what has be done for the day. Prepping tokens and capturing serial numbers and getting them ready for shipping. Had a great boss. He would listen to your complaints and your suggestions about getting it done faster and with less mistakes. With this group we all worked as one together. The most difficult part of the job was when the shipment of Tokens didn't arrive on time. Then then we would get behind and shipment weren't shipped out on time.
PRODUCTIVE WORKPLACE
FORKLIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee), Fairburn, GAJuly 9, 2015
LOADED AND UNLOADED TRUCKS, ASSISTED CO-WORKERS WITH DIFFERENT TASKS WHEN DOCK WORK WAS SLOW. LEARNED TO CROSS-TRAIN ON DIFFERENT TASKS. MANAGEMENT WAS GREAT. CO-WORKERS WERE A DELIGHT TO WORK WITH. THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS WHEN WE HAD TO VTO DUE TO SLOW VOLUME. THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB WAS WHEN OVERTIME WAS OFFERED AND LUNCH WAS PROVIDED.
Randstad is a great place to work.
Call Representative (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Randstad works with me and they are very professional.
Cons: The job I've been on since I started Randstad on 9/2008 is a temporary seasonal job.
I have no complaints about Randstad as I have been with them since 9/2008. Randstad is a recruiting agency. When available they will assign me to other jobs. I will continue to work with them for either permanent or temporary work. The job I've been at which is AFSCME Labor Union, since I started at Randstad can be a fun place to work. I have no complaints about management or co-workers. In addition I don't find this jobs hard at all as the job requires reading from scripts to keep your customers on line. Keeping the customers on line can be the hardest part of my job.
fast paced
Data Entry US Bank Lockbox (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHJuly 9, 2015
Pros: relaxed working environment
Table grouping made it easier to share and get the work done. Company also provided food and prize incentives. Relaxed atmosphere.
Questionable management decisions
Temporary assignment for Accounts Receivable (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 9, 2015
Pros: Very good pay
Cons: Hostile work environment
I stayed pretty busy, however I felt like I was walking on egg shells while employed there and I was glad that my assignment ended.
I was able to brush up on my Accounts Receivables.
Management seemed to allow unprofessional behavior such as letting 1 certain employee cause disruption in the office on numerous occasions as well as the owner causing difficulties.

To duck when objects are being thrown ascross the office and listening to negative things be said about other employees.

When a certain person did not come in to work.
I really enjoyed learning new things every day from the engineers.
Customer Service and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 8, 2015
Pros: Great company to work for.
Cons: It was a temporary position. Contract ended
Office team was always fun to work with, everyone was very helpful when needed. working as a team throughout the process of the jobs we did,
Workplace was well kept and had a cafeteria for employees.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJuly 8, 2015
Begin with grabbing files from online folder and enter information 10-Key only, Be consistant on typing speed and make sure not to make more errors than usual. Supervisor was always helpful when needed.
management
Electronic Technician (Former Employee), Roseville, MNJuly 8, 2015
the work environment was good and employers and managers or supervisors was excellent good people to wok with and like it because everyone was attending at work at least 30 to 40 minutes earlier
Temporary employment agency
CUSTOMER SUPPORT ADVISOR (COLLECTIONS) (Former Employee), Heathrow, FLJuly 8, 2015
Employment agency that helps with finding temp to hire positions in multiple fields of work. Recruiters not very diligent with helping clients
Temp service says it all
Medical Coder/Biller (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Good pay.
Cons: Never permanent
You are a temporary employee and that says it all. Benefits are awful only two thousand dollars a year. Never know where you are going or what you will do.
When you've got it, you've got it
Temp (Current Employee), Burlington, MAJuly 7, 2015
I really enjoyed the work I did for/with/through Randstad. Great feedback and placements. The only downside was/is when there was no work for me.
Randstad
Executive Recruiter (Current Employee), USAJuly 7, 2015
This organization has eliminated a lot of useful resources that would help new hires become successful. There is an alarming high rate of turnover with fluctuating management from year to year. While the employee benefits are great, the compensation structure doesn't reward entry-level individuals.
Does not always have employment for me with my advanced skills.
Contractor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCJuly 7, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
In the past Randstad has always kept me employed but lately seems to struggle keeping me working when an assignment ends.
Learning Environment
Student Account Manager (Former Employee), Largo, MDJuly 7, 2015
Pros: Learning Financial Aid
Cons: Poor Management
A typical day at UMUC. I would arrive to work 15 minutes early and log into to my computer. I would get my notes out for quick references to start taking calls for the day. I would take any where from 60-100 calls a day depending on if it is around enrollment for school.
Great Place
Customer Service Representative/ Correspondence (Current Employee), Canton, MaJuly 6, 2015
Management is friendly and easy to communicate with any issues. Always able to find ways to help make you successful. The most enjoyable part of the job is knowing that you made a positive impact of clients.
Great place to work for a temporary position
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), orlando, FlJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: Job security
I worked with over 50 different companies assisting their employees and retirees with their annual Health benefits. Very stressful each company had their own rules and regulations for different departments.
Easy work environment
Driver (Temp) (Former Employee), Smyrna, TNJuly 6, 2015
Although having a life was basically impossible the work was relatively easy to pick up on and the pay was decent. I enjoyed getting jobs that aren't necessarily just out there on a site. Working through a temp agency has its perks.
Productive and fair employment placement and professional workplace
Administrative Assistant, Broker Sales (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: Access to great tasks and assignments at Highly professional companies
Cons: N/A
Job placement was a great overall rating. The staff takes great care of their candidates and actually do take the time to match your skill sets to a company that you can excel in. I have learned to strive and always give a 110% at every assignment and task. I have enhanced my WORD, Excel, Power Point (Microsoft Skills) and have mastered and utilized them on every job and task assigned. This is a great source of opportunity and I recommend anyone looking for employment to utilize this temporary facility. They have great access to the BEST companies in our area. Alfac was one of the task I was introduced to and they opened the door for me to having a permanent position with the Company!
Randstad Is AWFUL!
secretary (Current Employee), west palm beachJuly 6, 2015
I do not recommend Randstad to anyone ever! Randstad is one of the most unprofessional comanies out there.
They do not follow any labor laws.they do not care for their employees.
Very productive
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Shawnee, KansasJuly 5, 2015
Pros: Free food
Cons: Short breaks
A typical work day is going in to work on time everyday making sure you wear your safety gear and getting straight to work.

I've leaned how to work different machinery and I learned the differences between the car parts.

Management was good they all ways knew what they were saying and doing.

My co-workers were friendly, nice and helpful.

The hardest part of the job was keeping up with production.

I enjoyed the good benefits the job has.

About Randstad

Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, head-quartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Their global offices – Read more

Randstad Salaries