Randstad Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,242 reviews matching the search
Best temp agency with great jobs offered
HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 8, 2016
Randstad cares about their employees. They take time to place you at the correct job with your matching job skills. Friendly and helpful staff always available.
Pros
weekly pay & benefits
Cons
no holiday pay
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJune 7, 2016
I enjoyed working for this company. Upper management was supportive and showed that they truly cared for their employees.
Compensation is great but work/life balance is not so great
Staffing Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 7, 2016
Great company to work for if you are looking to work long hours and advance in your career. Managements expects for you to come in each day at 8am and not leave the office until after 7pm - doesn't leave much room for a life. However, they do take care of their employees. If the manager takes the team out for dinner - it is a fancy dinner. The company throws parties all the time. Compensation can be very lucrative if you are willing to work for it.
Pros
Lucrative compensation; great medical benefits
Cons
no work/life balance; long hours are expected
I like Administration of any kind
Temporary Agencies (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 7, 2016
I love contract work because it exposes a person to various industries. being a cpmtractpr os very fulfilling at times because you earn different experience levels.
Pros
Having different experiences
Cons
The cons are not always securing full time employment with a company you loved working for.
Temporary Job
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 7, 2016
I know it is a temporary job but they could care less about the employees. Their main worry is the companies they service. They do little to match you with the correct company, job or etc. You would be better working at McDonald's or Walmart.
Pros
It is a job
Cons
No Training, no effort to get your employed once the assignment has ended
Cool and fun workplace
Temp Agency Warehouse Employee (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 7, 2016
The most hardest part of this job was keeping up with the work paste. I had trouble keeping up making the right sandwiches with the condiments and etc. but eventually I got a hold of it!
Pros
Co-workers were manageable
Cons
No benefits and low pay rate
No training
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 7, 2016
Worked at mailer company, they just put you on a machine. No training, you just have to figure it out, no safety talk. Worst job ever... And the agency people were very unprofessional.
Cons
good
Assembler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 6, 2016
job assignment is easy. Pay rate could be better. Days go by fast. Managers are reasonable. Co workers are pleasant to be around while working.
Pros
8 hr shift
Cons
pay rate
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALJune 6, 2016
A typical day can be challenging
You learn how to manage accounts
Management is ever changing
Co workers are helpful
The hardest part is dealing with difficult individuals
The most enjoyable part is handling account quickly and efficiently
Intriquing work place
Mail Handler (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 6, 2016
On a seasonal basis, perhaps 2-3 times a year, I work at Randstad as a mail handler/processor. Randstad is contracted with JP Morgan Bank and the Internal Revenue Service. I open and sort hundreds of pieces of mail. It is an interesting job processing the IRS 1040 forms. I may process millions of dollars daily in the form of checks, money orders, and cash.. Attention to details is required.
Pros
Interesting to see the tax dollar paid by each tax payer
Cons
Subject to random body search
productive
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, TNJune 6, 2016
overall it was a great company to work for, they provided me with the essentials i needed to to help aide in me landing the job i needed to provide for myself and my family
Pros
money
Cons
temporary
Great staffing agency
Operator/Picker (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 5, 2016
I have found a few jobs through this company, all temporary except for one employer who actually hired me on with the company. They find you work fairly quickly and will try to place you elsewhere if your assignment end. I recommend them to anyone trying to find work.
Pros
Great, friendly staff
Cons
Benefits could be better, but this is a temp agency
I have enjoyed my work experiences with Randstad
Senior Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 3, 2016
My experience has also enabled me to make significant contributions to the success of the companies for which I have worked. The positions that I have filled in the past have been both enjoyable and educational. While serving in several IT areas during my career I have also performed in leadership roles to meet company projected goals. I have embraced active listening as a basic skill to assist me in troubleshooting customer issues. I continue to educate myself by taking advantage of IT courses that directly impact my daily job responsibilities.
company
assembly (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNJune 3, 2016
The worst temp ever I will not go back to them the hours were moderately fine if you didn't want a life but over all I liked my position at the factory I was placed at.
Pros
good pay
Cons
Theres alot i rather not say honestly
Great company, great training
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 2, 2016
Although I didn't work at Randstad very long, I enjoyed the people and the work environment. The training program was excellent.
Temporary, confusing, and no communication at all
Packer (Current Employee) –  Palmyra, PAJune 2, 2016
Its a temp position that has no communication between managers and the temporary office. We start at three usually the line leaders mostly speak Spanish with very few that speak or understand English causing confusion to those that do not understand Spanish. Keeping up with the belts and keeping them in candy.
Cons
cant understand my line leader because the do not speak English.
low pay in manufacturing, nice people though
Range Assembly line Temporary worker (Current Employee) –  Springfield, TNJune 1, 2016
Ranstad people are nice when being hired. However the pay is above minimum wage but not much. If you miss over 2 hours of work during any given day or miss the entire day for any reason, most are unexcused regardless of reason except court if you have proof. However your pay is dropped to $8. something an hour for rest of pay week. However the job they placed me with is ok the coworkers and supervisors are nice work is steady but not overly complicated.
Pros
Good coworkers and supervisors
Cons
miss 2 hours or more of work and your pay drops for rest of week.
Ranstad staffing
Data entry at Citibank (Former Employee) –  Cheektowaga, NY 14225June 1, 2016
The position was data entry. I transferred data from one system to another. The most enjoyable part of the job was the contest we played to encourage improvement.
Productive and fun place with great company culture
Onsite HR Coordinator/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 1, 2016
I love it here. It's really a great company with thriving company culture and a great work-life balance. I would recommend to any new college grad who may be interested in learning ALL things HR.
Not stable
Production (Current Employee) –  Madisonville, TNJune 1, 2016
It's great to have a company who will put you to work fast but it's not stable. I would rather have job stability knowing it's a full time position.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.