Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 5,268 reviews matching the search
Productive and large kitchen area for break room
Administrative Assistant/Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAApril 12, 2017
I work for Randstad in the West Coast. It has been I while. The thing I remember the most was work as temp until the company hired you permanent. Sometime the Randstad Director would release you to the company after 100 days even if Vesta Corporate wanted to wait or just didn't realized you were still a temp employee.
Pros
The boss owner always put extra stuff in my paycheck envelope
Cons
Short breaks yet you get two per eight hour shift.
warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 12, 2017
building solar parts in making sure lines were clear in a timely manner in also food prepare packing in shiping them off in a timely manner as well
Great Place Very Busy
PTS (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 12, 2017
Be prepared to work your hardest but if you can stick with it, it is very worth it. They do invest in their employees as long as you produce. Not for the faint at heart but they will do everything they can to help you to a point.
Pros
Pay, benefits, training
Cons
No work/life balance, very high pressure, high stress.
great company
Claims Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCApril 12, 2017
I have worked for the company over 2 years and has found that the management team is very knowledgeable and goes out of their way to place clients in the right position
Contract work for Capital Group
Full-Time Retirement Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXApril 12, 2017
I have no problem with Randstad. I did have problems with Capital Group the contract I was assigned to. In a meeting, they said they hired more people than originally needed in turn they began letting people go from the assignment and not providing a 40 hour work week. It was an unstable working environment. Out of the four months I worked there I only had 3 weeks where I was able to have a 40 hour work week.

I learned a lot of valuable knowledge about retirement funds and how to process distributions, contributions and new plan set ups. There was no opportunity to advance in the company and not a happy work environment. We were not allowed to have music and our desks were not worker friendly and very micromanaged.

The hardest part was maintaining their stringent grading curve for processing sources. It was inadequately balanced and therefore set up not to succeed but to fail.

The most enjoyable part were the friendships that I had made and the accomplishment of understanding how to do the job. I learned new information that will help me in my future career.
Intreresting
Tow motor driver, (Former Employee) –  Warren, OHApril 11, 2017
I've work with Ranstad for over three years I have never been assign a job that really gave me the opportunity to grow that match my skills I have never been put on a job that offered any kind of security when a assignment ends they completely for get about you unless you call I've been loyal to this company for over three years
great agancy
Sr. Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 11, 2017
here I had amazing opportunity to work in different states and support a lot of amazing people as well as hold incredible job titles. This agency has always found me great jobs with exception pay!
This location closed years ago.
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Douglasville, GAApril 11, 2017
Worked here YEARS ago. This particular location wasn't there very long before it closed. The staff was nice. I'm sure I made it more difficult for them to place me because I wanted assignments within a certain area.
seems ok
Computer Technician (Current Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAApril 11, 2017
I am a contractor through Randstad so I'm not quite sure how to answer this properly. they seem reasonable, and they did help me get on at Transamerica.
Randstad
Customer Service Representative (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILApril 11, 2017
Good temp service hat always has jobs. If you do well enough you can get hired on to Aon fast. They offer health benefits but they are kind of expensive. No 401k until you get hired on with Aon.
Pros
Pay, Job security
Cons
Commute time, and no 401k
Productive place to work.
Care Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Golden Valley, MNApril 11, 2017
A team oriented and exciting place to work. The environment was positive and I was always able to communicate with my supervisor. I learned alot there.
The most successful folks in the business.
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 11, 2017
Randstad is one of the top recruiting and staffing firms in the US. It was a pleasure to be a part of a culture that is fiercely driven by the most dedicated team of people in this industry.
Did not deduct 1/2 hour lunch from schedule.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Fenton, MOApril 10, 2017
Hot headed manager. Co workers were nice. Work schedule erratic. Pay was terrible. Late hours. Work responsibilities not clearly defined. Work conditions not good.
Pros
They did not decuct lunch time from schedule.
Cons
Poor pay and terrible manager.
High level of stress with no work/life balance
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 10, 2017
Unorganized chaos in an environment with minimal support and real leadership. The turnover rate is very high, the compensation for their micro managed expectations are completely imbalanced, and the foundation of support is almost non existent.
dont do it
Retention Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 10, 2017
I was not impressed with the company from the jump. they are poorly managed and very rude and high school like. I would never recommend anyone to work for this compant. the only great thing that came form this job was the experience of training and learning new skills.
fun,quick fast paced enviornment
wearhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Groveland, FLApril 10, 2017
very fast paced environment have to make sure your hitting production,your on a point system there so if days are missed you get a point taken away i learned how to put big 25 foot insulation ducks into a 2 foot bag that was pretty cool to see how they shrunk that big thing down to only 2 foot management was supportive good and helpful
Pros
pay was good they are always busy care about saftey
Cons
healthcare to me was overpriced
Randstad
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  PAApril 9, 2017
Really shows you how to run your own business. A lot of sales activities, micromanaging, meetings. A million things to do a day. Sometimes can have unrealistic expectations.
Fun and Productive Environment to work in.
IT Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 8, 2017
Randstad is a great place to work at. The people are very nice to work around. The whole Management team is Awesome. I have never experience any type of negative vibes about working for Randstad. Wonderful Company to work for!
Could've been better
Inventory Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDApril 8, 2017
I had a recruiter that wasn't capable of finding me permanent assignments. I requested different shifts that were suitable to my life yet I wouldn't receive them and a new temp would be brought into the same department working a shift I had requested. I'm not sure if that is how Randstad operates as a whole or if its just the recruiter i ended up with.
Pros
full time employment
Cons
no permanent position only temp
This is a Staffing agency so i worked many different types of jobs and gained plenty skills.
Forklift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLApril 8, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company they made everything simple and I ended up at the best places leading an learning everything that could lead me to a better future. They were patient curtious and helpful in many ways during my unbalanced times.
Pros
They looked for the jobs for me.
Cons
I always had work an 40 hours or more .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval