Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 6,002 reviews matching the search
Randstad still need some work as far as employment placement skills.
Order Picker/Forfillment (Current Employee) –  Roseville, MNAugust 7, 2017
A typical day for me is prioritizing task and setting up work area to get the day started. I learn how to focus more on accuracy then speed. I like that management listens to concerns and ideas in making work flow smoothly in a fast pace environment. The hardest part is not having all the information needed to complete a task but over all I enjoy working with a team that works together in getting the job done.
Pros
The feeling of appreciation for a job well done
Cons
short lunch breaks
Not good fit for college educated professionals
Financial Analyst - various clients (Current Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 7, 2017
The staff was courteous and professional, but the salary was based on entry level pay for someone with no college degree. Having a Masters Degree, I was grossly underpaid on assignments that I accepted.
Caring, Very Caring
Mailroom Clerk (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 6, 2017
My rep was really easy to work with and very compassionate, if my assignment was ending she would already have another assignment lined up for me so there weren't any gaps in employment.
People were nice to work with.
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Maitland, FLAugust 6, 2017
NO paid holiday or vacation,no sick time.It's just a job not a career.I'm looking for a career not just a low income job.There was no place to grow in this job it is a staffing company.
Pros
Just having a job.
Cons
No benefits, no communication.only one break a day.
Was fast paced - some really good, supportive managers - some very poor at their job
CSR - Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lincolnshire, ILAugust 6, 2017
It was very fast paced. No script but very strict controls over presentation. All phone calls recorded. SOme good direction, some very poor.

Did get to handle work for a variety of companies. Very fulfilling when helping customers with their benefits - expecially retirees.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Shiort Breaks, no job security, very strict, controlled presentation
Great stepping stone to working internal at top companies!
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TennesseeAugust 6, 2017
Randstad is a very good placement company. They offer a great opportunity to get your foot in the door at major corporations. This provides you the opportunity to know what the work environment is like to see if it is a good fit for you and the company gets to "test drive" you as an employee to see if you fit into their work environment.
Good company that cares about its people.
Workforce Consultant (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXAugust 6, 2017
- Competitive pay and benefits for permanent employees
- Good culture and work life balance
- Very engaging culture
- The management seems to care about the people
Pros
Good company
Cons
Staffing industry is tough
Sitting now but still working hard
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAAugust 6, 2017
A day at work was great, I went to work early in the morning, worked 10 hours easy fast then came home to my kids and didn't miss a thing. People were nice and very helpful
Pros
I had good times to go into work
Cons
I haven't work there because no one has helped me get a job
Productive Temp Service
MACHINE OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAAugust 5, 2017
Randstad is a very cool place to find jobs.Every job I've worked thus far has treated me with respect and I would work for them again,randstad is one the top temp services.
Productive and nice enviromment
Temporary assignments (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 4, 2017
I did feel comfortable with the people at the Agency in Boca Raton, and also with the people at the companies I was assigned.
I'm trying to get back to work, and hopefully I will. There was always a positive and close connection, even for a last minute call to be assigned.
Pros
Nice enviromment to work
Its a good starting point
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAAugust 3, 2017
Its a good place to start but unfortunately I never found permanent employmeant thru them so I had to go elsewhere but I appreciate what they did for me while I was there
Assisting customers with their company supplied medical benefits.
Customer Service Rep. (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 3, 2017
It would depend on the client that you are assigned to. For this client you would service inbound calls of customers seeking information or assistance with their company supplied medical benefits. I learned many things related to the medical benefits and different types of plans. Only a 1/2 hour lunch was probably the worst part of the day. The most enjoyable part was when you were able to assist someone and get positive feedback from them.
Cons
Short lunches
Interesting but just a stepping stone no longevity
Sales Support Planner for Coca-Cola (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 3, 2017
They are good if you are in need of a job. I loved working for Coca-cola if i could have went permanent with them I would have. But contracted ended for temporary personnel. Randstad on the other hand while good at what they do, as just a stepping stone if you desperately need a job use them but only as a holding while still looking for another one. The pay is less then what the company they have you working for would give you. It's a temporary hiring agency what else is there to say. Other than that all the people I worked with where very professional toward me and the others I knew that they hired.
okay
Staffing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Lexington KYAugust 3, 2017
Great company and benefits
very high performance standards
micro managed daily
very good compensation plans
minimalist culture
strict guidelines and way of doing business
expected to work through lunch and don't leave office
Pros
compensation
Cons
no lunch breaks
Very good agency to work with!
Accounting Clerk (Hyquip, Waukesha) (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIAugust 3, 2017
The staff at Randstad are excellent with communication, and quick response! They usually go the second mile to help their employees find the next job assignment!
Pros
Great Staffing Agency!
Cons
Not enough work all the time!
Opportunity to apply for various jobs
Distributor (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 3, 2017
Works with you to find employment. Sends you jobs relating to your request. Constantly updating job postings. Have job fairs, where you have a chance to meet various employers in person.
Long hours and low salary
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Florida State, FLAugust 2, 2017
During my interview I was told I would be expected to work 60 hours a week. True to form, we started at 7:30am and left no earlier than 6pm, unless there was a networking event scheduled. Upside, the people I worked with in the office were fantastic! I think Rndstad is a good company to get your feet wet but not for someone with sales experience.
Pros
Good people in the office
Cons
long hours, micro management, low base pay
good work place
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Warren, OHAugust 2, 2017
A typical day at work involved me unloading trucks of empty milk cases we get back from drivers routes. i learned many different new things, for example how to operate a forklift, and how to fix and maintain lines. The most difficult part of my job was fixing a line that was badly messed up. The most enjoyable part of my job was meeting new people and learning new things.
Great company
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Fairburn, GAAugust 2, 2017
Always like working with this company. Good people and great environment. Everyone is frendly and no one has an attitude. Each time i was placed on a job site, they made sure that i had everything i need to complete the job
Global Company
Regional Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 2, 2017
This is a solid place to work. The business is very competitive and difficult to compete in the market. They are world class when it comes to their training and development department.
Pros
Opportunity to grow
Cons
Constant Change

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval