Randstad
3,044 reviews

Randstad Employer Reviews

Nice Place to Start
CSR 1 (Former Employee), Columbus, GAJanuary 8, 2015
Randstad is a nice place for me to start before I became a permanent employee. They worked with me everyway they could to help me find a job. Randstad found me a job as soon as they could. They never left me wondering what was going on about the jobs I was interested in.
advancement place to work
courier (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 7, 2015
fun workplace learn couresty co-worker fun to work with. hardest part of the job is loading the trucks. most enjoyable part is meeting new people.
Great company and great people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Cypress, CAJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: benefits, great support staff
It's a good company to work for with great benefits. The representative I worked for was reachable and readily available when i needed her!
You willl get great customer service experience
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), The Woodlands, TXJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: 30 mins lunches with 2 15 min breaks
Very busy environment, You will have to manage between several screens to help the customer.
assembled fans
Staffing Employee (Former Employee), Plainville, CTJanuary 7, 2015
assembled all different kinds of fans and unloaded trucks filled with mattresses for sleepys
management was poor
cnc machine operator (Former Employee), Fredericksburg, VAJanuary 7, 2015
work place enviroments unfair unsafe and unproffessional
Great Company Culture
AIG (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: free lunch, weekly pay, easy work
Cons: long time before advancement, no job security
They take their time moving you to permanent. I love the company culture, I'd enjoy it much more if I wasn't worried about my job existing in the next coming months. Great company perks. Have a lot of fun and good work being done in the early years.
exelent company to go through
Temporary Associate (Former Employee), Columbia, TNJanuary 6, 2015
very friendly staff and very helpful in finding assignments for their assosiates
Typical temp job
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Alliance, TxJanuary 6, 2015
Typical temp job because they hire you, use you, abuse you, and then let you go.
Production
production (Former Employee), Livonia, MIJanuary 6, 2015
The job a good stepping stone to get to a better job this job taught me how deal with different type of people this job is good if you know how to go off and work by yourself as an independent person and then come back together as group with no one having to come and get you
Bad management
Productivity Specialist (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNJanuary 5, 2015
Terrible management that doesn't return your calls or work for you to get positions.
Job Functions
Associate (Former Employee), Vonore,tnJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: nice associates
Cons: life robbing, and shift switching!
Loading raw glass on the line in pre-process, Pre-fire North (loading): after paint screen has been put on and South end (Off-loading): paint has been dried through oven and loaded onto a rack to be sent to the lehr for bending, Lehr: off loading and on loading, buff chips, pressure tests, mark bypass glass to be sent into the lam room, North side lam room: (operating side/inspect) and South side lam room: (Inspect/table transfer), 1st Trim Training:: Trimming all excess vinyl to spec, discarding any defective glass. 2nd Trim/Washer : (Operate/Inspect) mark appropriate positions, trim any and all excess vinyl, and inspect for defects before sending to final inspection. Final Inspection North: (Operating/Inspect under green light) and South end : (Inspect under white/black board and spotlight). All operating jobs are required to do hourly reports, mark any downtimes if any, document defects on inspection sheet, adhere to specification chart for each model of windshield, and to keep the line moving and correct any disruption in line movement unless maintenance is required to intervene, and notifying management whenever a defect is appearing frequently.
ok job for a kid
Stock Clerk (Former Employee), Lenexa, KSJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: pay, and hours
They opened up a new store in my local area, they hired a lot of people, when the store was open things were good until they weren't. The over higher got people little to no hours and so it really sucked when you had to pay bills.
Warehouse
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Driver (Former Employee), Sandston, VAJanuary 5, 2015
Typical day was first signing in. Then we would conduct a quick meeting with the team. After that it was work. A lot of lifting moving boxes, changing quantities, and hard work. We often competed to see who could get the most parts picked. It was high paced and I enjoyed it.
Responsible for assisting members with their health insurance benefits
Member Service Representative (Former Employee), Golden Valley, MNJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: n/a
Cons: short lunch break
Through Randstad Staffing Talent, I worked for United Healthcare, in a contracted position, which ended on February 15, 2013; and as a Member Service Representative, servicing all aspect of the medical and prescription insurance for the elderly. I educate the members on their insurance benefits, from medical, prescriptions, dental, hearing, and vision; and how to effectively utilize their cost by using there in-network benefits versus there out-of-network benefits. I also, assist the elderly in finding other programs to help them financially, mentally, emotionally, and physically; since most of them are on a fixed income.
Enjoyable and productive.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: three breaks, discounts, and learning new things.
Cons: i dont have any cons.
Making inbound and outbound calls. Helping customers purchase items online and in stores. Management was helpful and always willing to assist employees the best they can. Co-workers were helpful as well and fun to be around. The hardest part of the job was learning how to not get hung out on during a outbound call. The enjoyable part was helping customers and knowing I mad a bad situation a good situation.
call center
Customer Advocate/Dispatcher Temp (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJanuary 4, 2015
They really do a great job at training. A typical day would be answer calls and assisting customers.
Customer Service
Enrollment Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCJanuary 4, 2015
I enjoy working for such an extraordinary company. I really enjoy that every call is unique. The benefits here are wonderful. I am learning how to use different customer service skills: listening, clear communication, memory retention, efficiency, negotiation. The coworkers are terrific to work with. The hardest part of the job is not being able to assist every PPT.
wasted energy
OPERATIONAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST/ DATABASE ADMIN (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILJanuary 3, 2015
Pros: plenty of jobs
Cons: no advancement opportunities
The idea was to show my talent, work hard and find permanent placement with advancement potential. In my experience there was no interest in developing people, only filling slots, Job performance did not matter.
Randstad
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Golden Valley, MNJanuary 3, 2015
I worked with Randstad for 6 months. I was assigned to United Health Group. I enjoyed my time at the job. but was in need of a position that was full time position and not a temporary one.

About Randstad

Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, an $18.8 billion global provider of HR services and the second – Read more