Randstad Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,295 reviews matching the search
Compact but cultural place to work at
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Danvers, MAJune 24, 2016
Punch in, jump into uniform, break and repeat. co workers were mostly kind. Assembling bags were partially difficult. I learned how to seal bags and assembly chemical mixing bags.
The worst place to work ever they do not want you to get a job at all they use you to work to get them money and thats all!!!
Temporary Worker (Former Employee) –  Stow, OHJune 24, 2016
It was a terrible terrible experience.I went to the Stow office in Ohio do not go there they use and abuse you to get themselves money and if a company wants to hire you they then let you go so you can't get the job.they want you to make them money not get your own one day
Pros
horrible
Cons
horrible
Great Job
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 24, 2016
Loved working here. They were quick to find me a job. The Only problem i have is my Agent never answered his phone or emails until days later.
Pros
Quick placement
Cons
DRive Time
Great place to work with good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 24, 2016
As a Call Center Representative it was rewarding to listen actively and giving full attention to their needs and concerns about the Health Care Insurance. I would provide accurate and true information in order for the participants claims to be fulled approved. The most enjoyable part of my job is making sure that the participants understand the method of how their plans work and they are satisfied with the knowledge they have learned.
Pros
Learning how to function in a call center enviroment
Cons
Not having enough training
company kept me working
Warehouse Specialist, Food Service Department (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 24, 2016
Randstaff Temporary services located a somewhat long term job with a job site that lasted for eight school years. Management was helpfull. hardest part was not having work for the time I was off during the school break
Pros
A long term temporary job
Cons
Job i was assigned was not a temp to hire position as said to be
Working around different peoples in manufacturing
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 23, 2016
A great company top work at the time of my employment . Excellent I would love to be employed for this company again .I will recommend them to you guys again .
Pros
DISCOUNT SHOPPING
Cons
STANDING LONG PERIODS OF TIME
Disrespectful Staff
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  SCJune 23, 2016
The staff does not treat applicants with respect. If you want to work for an agency such as this, be warned. I was made to feel as if I wasn't worthy of them finding me a job. The job market is competitive yes, but don't treat people this way, when they are more than likely down on their luck when they come to you.
Pros
Cons
Read above
It's Temporary
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ormond Beach, FLJune 22, 2016
A typical day at work is full of surprises. Great for putting your foot in the door of a company and getting experience.
Great company to work for!
LINE ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Manchester, TNJune 21, 2016
As an Employment Agency their job is to place you in a position that you qualify for and insure you are properly trained and safe. They dont just send you to a job and forget about you. They stay in touch making sure you are satisfied and being taken care of. If you was unhappy for any reason they would try to fix the reason or place you else where.
Pros
Wonderful Staff, very good communication
So far, so good...
Assistant (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles County, CAJune 21, 2016
I have been placed on assignments from Los Angeles to Washington DC and have a positive relationship with most of the branches. In smaller cities, the hiring process can be hard to navigate as employers are very specific about applicant "types".
Pros
Diversity, Variety, and Competitive
Cons
Often times, miscommunication between hiring rep and actual company
Shipping/Receiving
Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Edwardsville, KSJune 21, 2016
Assigned to Schier Products in Edwardsville, KS. Shipping and receiving department. Picked, prepared, loaded and unloaded various sizes of grease interceptors.
Pros
Great culture, great communication, great pay and benefits
fun place
Hi-Lo Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 20, 2016
cool management, enjoyed driving hi-lo and pickers when I had to load trucks. keeping a constant flow on the shipping and receiving docks.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
no health care
Productive, responsible people
Production Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlstadt, NJJune 20, 2016
This an employment agency that provides you with a job that you can manage. I was placed at a warehouse that assembled displays such as cell phone displays, make up displays, and so forth. A typical day at work was fun, fast, and productive.
Good entry level Job, and relatively easy, but no job security.
Technical Help Desk - AERO and EERO Projects (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, ILJune 20, 2016
A Typical Day: During the Ramp Up and Roll Out of our project I took 11-20 calls a day, most of which required critical thinking to solve. During the Ramp Down, I took 2-3 calls a day, and was able to work on my JavaScripting.

What I Learned: I now know a lot of troubleshooting for determining network activity and basic printer / scanner work.

Management: The management was very friendly, but a lot of things are beyond their control. 2 of our projects were simply understaffed because those above our management didn't want to pay for it.

Co-Workers: Great people. All of the 2nd level representatives were skilled and quick learners. First level had huge range of skill levels.

Hardest Part: Job Security. Being contract work did mean I was actively trying to do better than my peers so I wouldn't get the axe. More literally, it was inventory issues where equipment was shipped to weird locations.

Enjoyable Part: I like critical thinking, and as a 2nd level Rep I got to do that all day. First level support is literally not allowed to troubleshoot off the books.
Pros
Entry level work, Looks good on a resume, forces you to think quick.
Cons
Breaks are rough, no benefits, no job security.
Great company
Executive AA (Project Coordinator) (Former Employee) –  Deerfield, ILJune 20, 2016
This is an excellent contracting and employment agency. Randstad respects and treats you like a professional. They also do a great job with presenting and promoting your skillset in a professional manner with recognizing each consultant as a partner who works with them to fulfill their clients needs.

This strategy sets them apart from the rest of the contracting agencies as it puts a more professional spin on what they do and how they view the people who partner with them to make it all happen.
Pros
PROFESSIONAL PRESENCE
Cons
HIGH DEMAND
Good if you really need work
Client Relations Associate (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 20, 2016
The benefits are sub-standard and too expensive. Randstad's pay range is at the low-end of the scale so it really isn't possible to afford the benefits. Randstad isn't a bad place to start fresh out of college.
Pros
Easy hiring process
Cons
Low pay expensive health care benefits
Production/Warehouse
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 19, 2016
Growing company FedEx is constantly on the look-out for talented people who share the basic qualities of honesty, enthusiasm, creativity and respect for co-workers and customers.
As a global company, FedEx embodies a culture that respects diversity and strives to develop all its employees to their fullest potential. Management understands that FedEx will only continue to be successful with fully dedicated employees. This is core to our philosophy of People-Service-Profit.
Great location for downtown commute
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 19, 2016
Easy access from public transportation, hours of operation are 24/7 making it easy to balance work/life. free coffee, tea and water. Great incentives, raffles and games.
Pros
easy access from public transportation
Cons
short staffed on night shift.
nice place to work
Assembly, Quality inspector (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCJune 17, 2016
I wish I could have stayed and received a permanent position.
Spent my time sorting wine and putting wine into boxes for shipment on a typical day.
Pros
not to much physical work
Cons
N/A
no growth in company for selector
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Miami Lakes, FLJune 16, 2016
no growth inside company poor management machines work poorly no time for family to much politics within company would be a good place to work under new management
Pros
can earn good money
Cons
kills ur body