Randstad
3,516 reviews

Randstad Employee Reviews

Convergent wasn't the place to work, very unprofessional environment.
Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 27, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: As mentioned above
Since this was a client of Randstad, not much to say. The salary paid was an insult for someone with any type of work experience. Management team wasn't up to par (Convergent), with a few exceptions.
A typical work day is described within resume.

As to co workers, there was a cross section of individuals by age, needless to say those that were young did not have a clue as to how to function in a workplace, and required plenty of supervision. Some of the supervisors were lacking the skill set required for the position, and as such were not much help
okay place to work
Assembler (Former Employee), Cranston, RIApril 27, 2015
A okay place to work but would prefer some thing permanent with
more opportunities. co workers were friendly and corroperative.
Administrative Assistant / DB Schenker (Former Employee), El Paso, TXApril 26, 2015
Diverse responsibilities making the assignments more challenging and exciting. The variety in responsibilities helps to expand experience and opportunities.
a very great enviroment to work and great staff
Shipping - Picker - Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Bolingbrook, ILApril 26, 2015
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: no overtime
I learned alot about myself and hard to work. my use of forklifts in the assignments I have done made my work experience wonderful.
Productive, reliable, organized, attention to detail
Service Deliverty Manager (Current Employee), Piscataway, NJApril 25, 2015
Pros: recognition
Cons: low pay
Beside the meetings, management duties, scheduling, and event planner. Over see many of the projects, installs, and building out a new data center. Team management/building, employee relationship and support.

Hardest part of my job is letting someone go due to performance or accountability

Most enjoyable part of my job is providing and acknowledging recognition to individuals/groups, team building, and planning events.
Incompetent HR, payroll, and legal departments
Team Lead Assistant (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORApril 24, 2015
Pros: free soda and coffee
Cons: complete incompetency in every way
They have very poor staffing capabilities. If you need a job and you need it now, but intend to keep looking for something better, here's your company. Employers beware, they will hire just about anyone and half of the people they hire simply cant do the job.

As a Randstad employee, you can expect even onsite HR staff to have a pleasant demeanor, but no actual HR abilities. Your complaints will go mostly unheard and they're mostly there to pretend like they're helping out.

Their payroll department is very inconsistant. pay day was somewhere between wednesday and friday depending on how behind they were and how slow they got payroll done that week. Also, if fired, dont expect your check immediately, i had to wait 2 weeks for my final check. I actually got a nice little settlement for that after they had delayed, sent me the wrong amount of money, to the wrong address, with a bad tracking number. Ironicly, even after they settled and had a big snafu with getting the correct amount of money to the correct place, they still didnt have the settlement amount correct- but this time it was in my favor, so i didnt care too much.

i saw multiple illegal practices during my time at this company.

in short, this company is a lawsuit waiting to happen, dont work here.
summary i believe that in order to be a great successful employee it requires being on time showing great work ethics and providing the best service p
Driver (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 24, 2015
my typical day at work I learned how to work better with others and to build a great relationship with management. the hardest parts of the job is working with your man friend are a husband. the most enjoyable part of the job is people.at my job
Forklift Operator/Inventory Attendant (Former Employee), Stockbridge, GAApril 23, 2015
• Prepare orders by processing requests and supply orders, pulling materials, and placing orders in delivery area.
• Maintain inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
• Organize space in the warehouse and perform cleaning duties.
• Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing publications.
Commercial Loan Review
Senior Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 23, 2015
Typical day consisted of reading through extensive loan documents and making sure things were coded correctly in the Wells Fargo system. Project was part of a clean up due to audit problems in the past.
Fun work place
Rotational Machine Operator (Former Employee), Orange, CAApril 23, 2015
Pros: Fast paced
Cons: Slow paced
very fun to work for and i enjoy how hard the days can be because it benefits the company. Very rewarding to work for them as it benefits me as a person
productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 23, 2015
friendly environment, Routinely performed general file clerk duties to include but not be limited to: labeling file folders, answering telephones (incoming calls), and managing basic data correspondence.
fun and friendly atmosphere
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Hilliard, OHApril 23, 2015
Pros: free lunch and popcorn in the break room. long breaks
Cons: only being there as a temp
managers treated us like we were regular employees.
hardest part of the job was meeting my box quota.
everything else was pretty simple.
Warehouse environment, hour lunches, Monday-Friday, pool table
Inventory Control (Former Employee), Cary, NCApril 23, 2015
Cons: temporary
This job was awesome! I was given the opportunity to work in a warehouse working with great people. The job was full time with some benefits and I received my paycheck weekly.

I learned different skills and gained knowledge of how a warehouse is run and operated.

The most enjoyable part of my day was sitting outside in a court yard enjoying my lunch while also "shooting some stick" with my buddies and my brother's buddies.
Great staffing company
Temp Employee (Current Employee), Spring Hill, TNApril 22, 2015
The staff is great. They're friendly and do what it takes to help people find work.I was in town two week and I was able to find a job through them.
Employer constanting changing temp jobs
Temp (Former Employee), Clarksville, TNApril 22, 2015
Pros: Constant work
Cons: Jobs always changing
They did a good job at keeping you employed, but employers abuse the system by increasing production with you, only shortly to be sent to another factory and repeating. Jobs pushed you to work harder, and was a challenging production quota to fill. Constantly moving and working without much of a break period for such strenuous activities.
Corporate Culture
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee), Pompano Beach, FLApril 22, 2015
Pros: weekly paychecks
Cons: bad communication
Ok to work for I prefer direct hire than work, co workers were nice, technology was outdated. I don't have much to say about the company I was not happy with my experience
Fun
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 21, 2015
day by day work always new things to do,the directions always change management have no idea of what they want always deadline
Friendly work place with lots of over time
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Tempe, AZApril 21, 2015
Pros: Over time
Cons: no calls in que, no over time
Typical day at work was lost of call non stop. I learned how to navigate through many systems at one time. The management was friendly and helpful, and gave lots of constructive criticism. My co-workers were helpful when needed. The hardest part of the job was dealing with clients who were in accidents, and they were hurt sometimes passed away. I loved helping people with their insurance needs and getting off the phone with a happy and satisfied customer.
productive and fun
Property and Casualty Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Red Bank, NJApril 21, 2015
good work, good pay, good people. Good training, good benefits, great support and leadership. Overall great experience.
not stable job
Xerox Onsite installer (Current Employee), Austin, TXApril 21, 2015
Although it is a temp position but one doesn't expect to work one day a week or not to be inform of the schedule till the last minute.
Poor management and communication to staff in the field.

About Randstad

Randstad is the second largest HR services provider in the world, head-quartered in Diemen, Netherlands. Their global offices – Read more

Randstad Salaries