Randstad Employee Reviews

Found 5,860 reviews matching the search
they got very good jobs
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 5, 2017
i do a lot of pick and pack i pretty much learned everything in the warehouse my manager is very nice to work with and the people i work with is cool nothing hard about the job.
Job security could be an issue
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Windsor, CTJuly 5, 2017
This is one of the best UTC Contract firms. The work is interesting and the UTC supervisors are professional and courteous. Like all the contract firms, work assignments can end with short notice. This is a big problem with job security. UTC brings in summer interns which takes work away from contractors. Personnel eat at their desks, despite a very nice break room.
Pros
Quiet, clean, safe work environment in nice office building
Cons
When there is not a lot of work, contractors are the first to get laid off.
Great company - great assignments
Personal Lines and Loans admin for Wells Fargo (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 5, 2017
They always have the best assignments for job placement. great supporting staff with a friendly demeanor. Definitely a place to start looking for work.
Great
CUSTOMER SERVICE Surveyor (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 4, 2017
This position is great for beginning positions. Basically just asking questions. Sometimes you may get rude people but normal for a cal center position. You do not have to have experience.
New Job Roles in Comfortable Work Environments
Temporary Employment Services (Former Employee) –  TexasJuly 4, 2017
Positions provided by Randstad were typically production, quota meeting roles within respectable companies that provided a comfortable casual environment. Although recruiters rarely kept communication sometimes seemed rude.
Pros
Assignments to awesome companies
Cons
Recruiters lack of communication when on assignment
Great at placing you somewhere swiftly
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buford, GAJuly 3, 2017
I hadn't worked for Randstad in over 15 years, but they were great at placing me in long term assignments. I hardly ever went without a paycheck. I got hired perm at my last assignment. If you make sure to let them know you want an assignment, they placed you quickly. Be sure to call or go in frequently. Get to know the office personnel.
Pros
fast placement
Very unprofessional when dealing with employees
Medical Insurance Claim Processor (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 3, 2017
Phone calls are not returned. No communication with employee, communication only happened when it was beneficial for the employer. Could not contact employer to discuss important issues that happened on the job.
Fun Short Term and Long Term Gigs
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAJuly 3, 2017
I used Randstad for both contract work as well as a full time job. They were good about meeting me, learning how I think and work and finding a perfect fit for both myself and the company I would be working with. I cannot say enough good things about them.
Pros
constant feedback, resume help, nice people
Cons
contract work instead of temp to hire
okay
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJuly 3, 2017
I don't have a opinion of the CEO at Randstand. Randstad supervisors were very good . I do not know the CEo and I think I should not have to make a comment.Randstand was good to work for .
Pros
It was a temp Job
Cons
many opertunities
Temp agency is nice.
Receptionist (temporary) (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJuly 3, 2017
Very nice recruiters. The main office and corporate office is very professional. They didn't have much office support work available for me in North Carolina but when they didn't, it was good company's that they sent me to.
Pros
professional, nice people
Cons
not much temp work available
What I have learned
Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 3, 2017
A great way to get your foot in the door with a large company. They offer great pay and okay benefits. If you are looking for a job and you are just out of college this agency will work with you.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Compensation
Good Company, But Not Steady
Production/Light Industrial (Current Employee) –  Glen Mills, PAJuly 3, 2017
They are a good company to work for, but not the most steady. You don't know from one week to the next what days...and how many days you will be working. However, they are trying their best at finding me a steady, full-time job.
Fast Paced Environment
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PA 17055July 3, 2017
A day at the office is very fast paced. What I have learned is there is more than one way to resolve every issue. Management is wonderful. Work place is very diverse. Hardest part of the job is to keep everything caught up.
productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 3, 2017
I enjoy working at my current assignment, I just need permanent employment with better benefits. The hours that I work are great. I would like to have holiday, PTO, and vacation time
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
no holiday pay
Nice place for entry-level experience
Packaging (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, GAJuly 2, 2017
Randstad is a great place for someone with little to no experience. I learned how to become a more productive person while there and how to better deal with adversity at my workplace.
Pros
Great Hours, Decent Pay
Cons
Short breaks
Randstad
Heatcraft Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 2, 2017
Randstad temp staffing was and is a great company to work for especially if you are trying to get back on your feet or fine something new or different and make a career out of it.
It's a temproary service.
Production Assistant at Cargill Cocoa (Former Employee) –  Germantown, WIJuly 1, 2017
They found me a job. I worked hard to get hired. I would have rather not had to wait so long. But what can you do when the company you work for is bought by another company?
College Graduates Should Apply
Administrative Assistant, temporary (Former Employee) –  Bethesda, MDJune 30, 2017
Great opportunity to gain experience for persons who have never worked before. If you don't have any financial responsibilities, these temporary positions can benefit an entry-level employee.
Settle for your assignment
Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJune 30, 2017
Whatever assignment you're hired for you're probably going to stay there. They don't reach out when it ends. They're based out of Europe and I'm not sure what real vested interest they have in American workers other than collecting money and providing a service for industry.
Pros
They pay on time
Cons
limited advancement
an everyday work
Sorter (Former Employee) –  Delano, CAJune 30, 2017
the people where easy going it was an good place to work at. everyday they had the ppe ready for use. they helped and always made sure of our safety first.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Randstad. Our community is ready to answer.