Randstad Employee Reviews in United States

Found 4,374 reviews matching the search
A slow careless place of employment
Temp to Hire (Current Employee) –  Conley, GAJuly 25, 2016
Once Randstad places you into a job you are for the most part forgotten. Dealing with their staff offers no assistance to their employees. The local office offers no help in answering questions when asked. Each time an employee asks a question they are always told to call corporate. This has to be by far one of the worst companies I have worked for.
Pros
Work is close to home
Cons
To many to list
Fast and Efficiant
CCC Support Rep (Current Employee) –  Dunwoody, GAJuly 25, 2016
love randstad they placed me immediately. they are very accurate with their listing. some companies will have jobs posted that are untrue
Pros
great compensation and hours
Cons
nothing bad so far
Temp Agency
Temp Worker (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 25, 2016
I loved the employees I worked with and Randstad always made sure I was treated right by whatever employer they sent me to.
Pros
they handled footwork for me
Cons
it is a temp agency so your always at risk of them not needing you
Extremely stressful job!!
Reagent Manufacturer / Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newark, DEJuly 25, 2016
Extremely stressful job.

Worked you like a slave, and didn't care about you being overworked.

Would promise to hire you full time after a certain time frame, but when that time came around, would give you the run around.
Love this company
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 22, 2016
Randstad is a great company very professional and friendly environment loved working for them. Would recommend professionals to go through this company for good paying jobs,
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 22, 2016
Processing Purchase orders, Creating Invoices, and various other administrative duties. Heavy data entry.
Great work environment and great recruiting team
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXJuly 22, 2016
Randstad Technologies is one of the top IT recruiting firms in the country with locations in the United States and Canada. The culture in the office was very eclectic, and it was a positive and upbeat environment. However there was no formal training program, and with never being a recruiter before it was a struggle to learn the ropes and all of the ins, and outs of recruiting. The job was very metrics driven and employee success was measured upon number of phone calls placed rather then candidates placed. I drove 80 miles round trip each day to work in Frisco because I was proud to be apart of such a great recruiting firm. Three months into my new career I was let go with no warning and no clear explanation. Randstad has strong reviews on websites such as glassdoor, but my experience with them as an organization personally was the worst of my career. The company has a high turn over rate and offers little job security, not a job I would recommend unless you can stay seated for 8 hours straight and make as many phone calls as possible.
Pros
Team Building Events, good culture, and great work life balance
Cons
No formal training, weak management, weak communication between management and team members
Temp Agency
Administrative Assistant (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Hagerstown, MDJuly 21, 2016
Excellent place to work for temp to hire opportunities. They really try to put you in place that you can utilize your skills to the fullest of your capability. Great work hours and very polite staff. I enjoyed learning various office practice's.
Pros
Excellent management
Cons
Temporary placement
Well ran temporary staffing agency.
Flex Staffing Associate (Current Employee) –  Hampton Roads, VAJuly 21, 2016
I'm glad to have gotten an opportunity to work with this agency. The employment opportunities they've assigned me to could have been better, but I appreciate their efforts in helping me locate employment in Hampton Roads, Va.
fast pace, very
Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDJuly 19, 2016
Randstad is a temp agency. I work for ADP payroll company as a delivery coordinator, Talking with clients all day with confidential information at a very fast pace.
Pros
flexible
Cons
temp agency
Good people to work for.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJuly 19, 2016
I really enjoy working for this company.my co-workers were fun too work around with.i learned alot from working with good people.
Pros
Good work place
Cons
nothing
productive
Clerical (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 19, 2016
Great Service. Great environment, friendly, respectful, understanding, I really like how they listen to what I want. Also they understand if I dont want to work at specific place.
good consultancy
Senior software consultant (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 16, 2016
I really like Randstad consultancy, providing good clients with compensation.
They have good options for employee vacations, relocations, 401, medical.
staffing agency
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 16, 2016
Worked directly with customer taking direction from customer.
Very little interaction with Randstad
Usually worked solo meaning I was the only temporary employee
Hardest part of job was not know how long the job would last
Most enjoyable was meeting new people and learning new things
Tasq was a great place to work
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 15, 2016
Tasq was such a nice place to work, with great mgr's. The people at Tasq came together to get the job done. it was a great flow.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 15, 2016
I really did enjoy working for Randstad. Working there has lead to permanent positions and other opportunities.

The only down side to them is most of the work is temporary. Other then that, they're awesome!
amazing service
Randstad Temp (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 15, 2016
Great Service. Great environment, friendly, respectful, understanding, i love how they listen to what i am looking and understand if i dont want to work at specific place.
Pros
friendly
ok
Enrollment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 14, 2016
The pay was good and the actual job i loved doing but the management and the stability of the job wasn't good at all. Was told that we would go to permenant and we didn't
N/a
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Altamonte Springs, FLJuly 13, 2016
Ranstad is a temp agency. If they have work for you you work. If they don't you don't. They worked for me in the beginning now it like work is slow and I haven't worked in over 2 weeks.
sweat shop would never ever recommend anyone to use there temp service
assembler (Current Employee) –  Pulaski, TNJuly 11, 2016
I would never recommend anyone to ever work through them. Its a long story. The pay is good butt that's really it. Have no clue what else to say.
Pros
pay
Cons
working there