Rapid Realty Employee Reviews in United States

Fun atmosphere
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYDecember 22, 2015
On everyday basis I would go in and post Ads nonstop and when I finished I would answer calls from clients that were looking for an apartment. My colleagues were helpful and nice people. Anything I learned was when I asked questions and at our weekly meetings or training classes. The hardest part of the job was when I would speak with a potential client and they just weren't honest.. What I enjoined about working at Rapid Realty was the company parties, pizza after a meeting.
Great Place to work at. A lot of opportunities to move forward
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 1, 2015
Rapid Realty is a great place to work at. It is a small office but that doesn't make much of a difference since most of your work day is outside the office. Some of the norms of the company are difficult to work with but thats with every company and something I had to adjust with. It is a fully commission based job. So the harder you work, the more you get paid.
advancement within the company
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 6, 2016
It was a great place to work. I was able to work in all areas in real estate. Broker was younger and eager, but sometimes did not know how to manage clientele and agents.
Pros
training
Cons
long work hours
fun place to work
real estate sales person (Current Employee) –  brooklyn nySeptember 3, 2015
Rapid Realty is a fun place to work your team mates are always up beat, daily training and what other company does the CEO show up and give training or invites you to his home for training and treats everyone like family
Rapid Realty is a cool place to work
Real Estate Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 25, 2015
My day was mostly the same posted ads, receiving calls and setting up appointments so I could take them out to see properties. My broker is the best. The co-workers were ok but it would get hectic because the work is so competitive .
Free Training
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 3, 2015
The only cool thing about this company was I got my license for free and training as well . The hardest part of my job was trying to get keys to show clients apartments it was over 100 agents trying to show the same apartment .
Pros
Free Training
Cons
Healthcare
Very casual and friendly work environment.
Full Time Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 18, 2015
A typical day including viewing apartments all over manhattan and then creating advertisements for the real estate viewed that day. Taking calls from clients, collaborating with coworkers to identify the best way to meet clients needs. Hardest part of the job is all the traveling. The easiest part is working with nice, motivated people. Unfortunately the company has closed its doors.
You are as successful as the amount of time you focus on the rental market..
Rented Apartments Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 24, 2015
A typical day at Rapid Realty was posting ads, Field calls for potential landlords and/ or clients. Searching News articles and websites for listings. Management was fair and friendly. Co workers were both helpful and competitive. The hardest part of the job was gaining entry into the apartments for your clients to see. I enjoyed meeting new people and networking with my peers to assist them in finding a place to live.
Pros
freedom to be the best that i could be.
Cons
it was a dog eat dog game, quickly pick up a listing, get a client to buy in order to get paid.
Good place to be for the business minded
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee) –  brooklyn nyJanuary 29, 2015
You come in post ads, take care of whatever needs to be done for the day. Set your own schedule. Enviroment is fun for the most part. Co workers are nice for the most part. Management of office varies from office to office...
Pros
create your own schedule
Cons
commission structure
Productive.
RE Agent Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn NYJanuary 13, 2015
I enjoyed going to different apartments and taking photo's. i got to see all sizes of apartments. the only bad thing would have to be me not having a car so majority of my day was on the bus or train, which expanded my knowledge of traveling on the train and bus.
Pros
seeing different apartments
Cons
not having a car
Fun, Busy Office Setting
Office Manager / Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 19, 2014
Day begins with following up with phone calls/texts and emails. Updating agents' appointment schedules. Showing properties. Taking deposits. Submitting confidential applications and paperwork.

I've learned how to be dependable and allow it to show through the effectiveness of my work.

Being an office manager allowed me to gain control and work as a team leader.

The hardest part of my job is taking it home with me. Working around the clock, even when off the clock.

I enjoy meeting new people. Getting to give them some hope for their new beginning.
Cons
no breaks
a
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 6, 2015
There is always much to learn is any job, the most enjoyable part of the job is completing the task and learning to teach it to others.
Stay Away
Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 6, 2013
RR is very good, no excellent at marketing however this is not a great place for new agents to start especially if you do not have a background in sales. The commission splits are extremely low and the "trainings" are almost non existent. They have managed to create a network marketing model in real estate which I think is genius but if your looking for a more traditional real estates sales environment where integrity and building relationships is valued do your research and find an established firm that's not only interested in their success as a company but your success as well.
How work was
Pass the real estate salesperson exam (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, New YorkOctober 9, 2013
My experience at Rapid Realty was more of a learning experience to be honest. Even though I did not close any deals, I learn to work with people on my first job when I graduated from high school. Working with people was the best part about the job because it taught me about the world works. A regular work day is searching for apartments, make ads, and meeting with interested clients in the apartments. I would have to say probably the toughest part of the job was closing a deal with client. Almost every time, my clients would not be approve to rent an apartment. So those were my experiences of being a real estate agent.
Pros
working with people
Cons
not making money
Rapid Realty review
Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 6, 2012
Rapid reality was a really good experience. Working there helped me to explore many areas in my own state that I did not know about. It also trained me on being more diligent with my work and building rapport with clients, colleagues and landlords. I also loved the challenge of controlling your own annual income. The hardest part I can honestly say is not having reliable income. There were a lot factors that can play a part in your deal dying.
Pros
freedom, create your own schedule, free food
Cons
there were no benefits, and the job was 100% commission
Great work atmosphere
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 17, 2013
Amazing place to begin real estate career. Typical day consists of viewing and taking pics of apartments, advertising them on multiple websites then screening and qualifying prospective tenants. The end of the day would consists of showing apartments to clients and finding them the right one to rent.
The Realty Franchise of Tomorrow
Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 15, 2013
With an ambitious and diligent CEO at the reigns and an army of young, energetic & ambitious brokers and sales people Rapid realty is positioning itself to conquer the American real estate market. In a recession we have managed to open over 61 offices throughout the five boroughs of NYC, opening our 63rd this Friday!
It Great way to get your Real Estate Career Started
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Northern BrooklynMay 30, 2013
I learned the ins and outs of Brooklyn Real Estate and how to master the rental game. The team I was with answered all my questions and want you to succeed.
Pros
learn the ins and outs of rentals very fast, they sponsor your real estate liscense
Cons
can be unprofessional, no room for growth
Fun place to work, but comes with a lot of headaches
Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 14, 2013
- posting ads, answering calls from unqualified clients, previewing properties
- do not advertise cheap apartments
- adequate mgmt
- ask for a lot of help
- not getting enough leads from qualified clients
- getting qualified clients approved
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
no remote database access
Great place to grow
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 19, 2015
A great place to work to build your career in the real estate market. Flexible schedule allows you to focus on goals and dreams!!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapid Realty. Our community is ready to answer.