Rapid Realty Employee Reviews

great for people who need a flexible scheduel
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 13, 2017
This is a great place to work. Especially with the freedom, it affords the rep. The training and assistance given was a great help to me as a rookie agent,,
Pros
flexibility
Cons
not enough help lacing ads.
Good work environment
Real Estate Sales Person (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYApril 8, 2017
I liked working there, but since its just commission it is scary just relying on that. you have to be super motivated and independent to work in real estate. This was a good company to work for.
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYApril 6, 2017
Great place to work. Employees are full of energy as well as direct reports. There is always someone to answer any questions you may have to better help the client as well as yourself.
Pros
work life balance as well as fast payouts
Cons
Productive and fun environment to work with a calm atmosphere.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 25, 2017
Really comfortable environment that allowed me to be myself and be comfortable. The most enjoyable part of my job was being able to interact with people on a daily basis.
Excellent place to work!
Licensed Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYOctober 19, 2016
I had a very good time working here. I made lifelong friends.This is a great job for someone who is just starting out in real estate. They have ongoing training.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
commission only
great place to start
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 2, 2016
This was a great place start my career. The people were great and it felt as an unit. Had a great time with the staff and learned a lot
An Enjoyable Work Environment
Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 30, 2016
Rapid Realty provided a strong foundation for becoming a Real Estate Salesperson. It was a wonderful learning experience.
Pros
Employers were always willing to help you progress within the company
Cons
Income fluctuated from week to week
advancement within the company
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJanuary 6, 2016
It was a great place to work. I was able to work in all areas in real estate. Broker was younger and eager, but sometimes did not know how to manage clientele and agents.
Pros
training
Cons
long work hours
Fantastic idea of a chain real estate company just not executed
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 29, 2015
Working at Rapid Realty I learned some of the major objectives in the real estate business. Although, the brokers of the company would not give much direction so I did not excel at being a rental agent.
Pros
Made ever lasting friendships.
Cons
compensation pay.
Fun atmosphere
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYDecember 22, 2015
On everyday basis I would go in and post Ads nonstop and when I finished I would answer calls from clients that were looking for an apartment. My colleagues were helpful and nice people. Anything I learned was when I asked questions and at our weekly meetings or training classes. The hardest part of the job was when I would speak with a potential client and they just weren't honest.. What I enjoined about working at Rapid Realty was the company parties, pizza after a meeting.
Great Place to work at. A lot of opportunities to move forward
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 1, 2015
Rapid Realty is a great place to work at. It is a small office but that doesn't make much of a difference since most of your work day is outside the office. Some of the norms of the company are difficult to work with but thats with every company and something I had to adjust with. It is a fully commission based job. So the harder you work, the more you get paid.
fun place to work
real estate sales person (Current Employee) –  brooklyn nySeptember 3, 2015
Rapid Realty is a fun place to work your team mates are always up beat, daily training and what other company does the CEO show up and give training or invites you to his home for training and treats everyone like family
Rapid Realty is a cool place to work
Real Estate Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 25, 2015
My day was mostly the same posted ads, receiving calls and setting up appointments so I could take them out to see properties. My broker is the best. The co-workers were ok but it would get hectic because the work is so competitive .
Free Training
Real Estate Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 3, 2015
The only cool thing about this company was I got my license for free and training as well . The hardest part of my job was trying to get keys to show clients apartments it was over 100 agents trying to show the same apartment .
Pros
Free Training
Cons
Healthcare
a
Real Estate Broker (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 6, 2015
There is always much to learn is any job, the most enjoyable part of the job is completing the task and learning to teach it to others.
Very casual and friendly work environment.
Full Time Real Estate Salesperson (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 18, 2015
A typical day including viewing apartments all over manhattan and then creating advertisements for the real estate viewed that day. Taking calls from clients, collaborating with coworkers to identify the best way to meet clients needs. Hardest part of the job is all the traveling. The easiest part is working with nice, motivated people. Unfortunately the company has closed its doors.
Good place to be for the business minded
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson (Current Employee) –  brooklyn nyJanuary 29, 2015
You come in post ads, take care of whatever needs to be done for the day. Set your own schedule. Enviroment is fun for the most part. Co workers are nice for the most part. Management of office varies from office to office...
Pros
Create your own schedule
Cons
commission structure
You are as successful as the amount of time you focus on the rental market..
Rented Apartments Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJanuary 24, 2015
A typical day at Rapid Realty was posting ads, Field calls for potential landlords and/ or clients. Searching News articles and websites for listings. Management was fair and friendly. Co workers were both helpful and competitive. The hardest part of the job was gaining entry into the apartments for your clients to see. I enjoyed meeting new people and networking with my peers to assist them in finding a place to live.
Pros
Freedom to be the best that I could be.
Cons
It was a dog eat dog game, quickly pick up a listing, get a client to buy in order to get paid.
Great place to grow
Licensed Real Estate Sales Person (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 19, 2015
A great place to work to build your career in the real estate market. Flexible schedule allows you to focus on goals and dreams!!
Productive.
RE Agent Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn NYJanuary 13, 2015
I enjoyed going to different apartments and taking photo's. i got to see all sizes of apartments. the only bad thing would have to be me not having a car so majority of my day was on the bus or train, which expanded my knowledge of traveling on the train and bus.
Pros
Seeing different apartments
Cons
not having a car

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapid Realty. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval