Rapid Recovery

Rapid Recovery Employer Reviews

Time consuming position with the opportunity to really help people
General Laborer (Former Employee), Fraser, MIJune 13, 2014
Pros: great pay
Cons: slow periods resulting in lay-offs
I learned a lot at this company such as carpentry, drywall, and plumbing for example. The work was extremely hard but ultimately rewarding to build something and slowly see it come together. As a part of a team I made acquaintances that will last a long time. A day at Rapid Recovery is very hectic due to the high volume of projects and lack of time in a day to complete them. The most enjoyable part of this job was it was time consuming. I never thought about the time because I was to busy working. The hardest part of this job is the 24 hour emergency response. No matter what time my supervisors calls, I have to be able and ready to work.
Very busy everyday
Office Manager (Former Employee), Reno, nevadaJanuary 27, 2013
Pros: just being a part of such an intence business
Cons: not having healthcare
Rapid Recovery was a great place to work. I enjoyed the excitement of it but it was a little rough at times. It can be hard when you are dealing with very upset customers everyday, all day long. When you reposses somebodys vehicle and they call screaming at you and calling you names it can take a toll on you, if you let it. I have learned to always smile and do your best to help make the customer as happy as you can even in a tough situation. The management is amazing and the co-workers I worked with were also great.
Boring
Car Lot Overnight Security (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMay 23, 2012
Sit all day 10hr shift got sick alot from mold in the car lot house.