Rapid Recovery

Rapid Recovery Employee Reviews

I love this place!
CEO (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZApril 23, 2015
I'm partial, I'm the current CEO and one of the founders.

I love this company and I love the people I work with. Our team is incredible! Together we make up more than 100 families and we've built a business that has a remarkable positive environmental impact on our planet.

We value each other and we work together to ensure we can provide quality benefits and a great work environment.

If you are looking for a great place to work, if you think like we do - that the place you work should be more than just a job, if you know how to "work hard and play hard" come join us as we "Save the Planet One Recovery at a Time".
Towing Customer Service
Dispatcher/Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  St Paul, MNFebruary 11, 2015
Rapid Recovery had no management on site over weekends. Dispatchers were required to run the business, answer all call, release vehicles, coordinator drivers to destination of account and civilian tows.
place to work
Tow Truck Operator (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNAugust 18, 2014
I work here because I needed a job and I like the industry. I'm leaving because I'm relocating.
Time consuming position with the opportunity to really help people
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fraser, MIJune 13, 2014
I learned a lot at this company such as carpentry, drywall, and plumbing for example. The work was extremely hard but ultimately rewarding to build something and slowly see it come together. As a part of a team I made acquaintances that will last a long time. A day at Rapid Recovery is very hectic due to the high volume of projects and lack of time in a day to complete them. The most enjoyable part of this job was it was time consuming. I never thought about the time because I was to busy working. The hardest part of this job is the 24 hour emergency response. No matter what time my supervisors calls, I have to be able and ready to work.
Pros
great pay
Cons
slow periods resulting in lay-offs
Very busy everyday
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, nevadaJanuary 27, 2013
Rapid Recovery was a great place to work. I enjoyed the excitement of it but it was a little rough at times. It can be hard when you are dealing with very upset customers everyday, all day long. When you reposses somebodys vehicle and they call screaming at you and calling you names it can take a toll on you, if you let it. I have learned to always smile and do your best to help make the customer as happy as you can even in a tough situation. The management is amazing and the co-workers I worked with were also great.
Pros
just being a part of such an intence business
Cons
not having healthcare
Boring
Car Lot Overnight Security (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNMay 23, 2012
Sit all day 10hr shift got sick alot from mold in the car lot house.