Rapid Recovery Employee Reviews

chill for the pay
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 2, 2017
for the pay its not worth the mental abuse and strain on my family. I put in way to many hours and still felt unappreciated at the end of the day. When i asked for better hours to help with my family situation they just ignored my request.
Many many hours
Recovery Agent (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 19, 2017
Working here pulling 12 plus hour days everyday, with negligible salary and the promise of unobtainable bonuses, work is good, people are good. Hours and pay to no meet up.
Toxic atmosphere
N/A (Former Employee) –  Peoria, AZJune 14, 2017
Bad atmosphere, constant gossip. No interactions with your supervisor. Poor training and no support. No sincerity or care.

Tension, bitterness, and sabotage.
Awesome
Refrigerant Abatement (Current Employee) –  Mebane, NCMay 26, 2017
I loved the experience I gained from working with this company. The time I spent here was worth more than just money, I learned a lot while on the job and enjoyed my time with them.
Isolated work environment, No room for promotion
Fields Sales Technician (Current Employee) –  Tukwila, WAMay 2, 2017
A typical day is driving around to job sites and doing recoveries on HVAC equipment. You are usually alone so it gets pretty boring. It not difficult to move up but they will want you to relocate which is something I was not willing to do since they don't pay that well.
Great Company, Great Culture
Company Store Director (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZDecember 28, 2016
I have been part of the work force for more than 40 years and this is the best place I have ever worked. We work hard and we play hard. The culture is one that respects every employee and works hard to build a team and community.

Benefits are excellent, particularly for a small to mid sized company. Family is very important to the management team and a good work life balance provides ample time for work, play, and family time.

I would highly recommend Rapid Recovery as a place to build a career path.
I love this place!
CEO (Current Employee) –  Peoria, AZApril 23, 2015
I'm partial, I'm the current CEO and one of the founders.

I love this company and I love the people I work with. Our team is incredible! Together we make up more than 100 families and we've built a business that has a remarkable positive environmental impact on our planet.

We value each other and we work together to ensure we can provide quality benefits and a great work environment.

If you are looking for a great place to work, if you think like we do - that the place you work should be more than just a job, if you know how to "work hard and play hard" come join us as we "Save the Planet One Recovery at a Time".

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapid Recovery. Our community is ready to answer.