Rapid Temps, Inc Employee Reviews

Great compay to learn about traveling !
Medical Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 11, 2017
Human resources and higher up management go out of their way to help you. They would do anything for you, along with my 1st account manager. The one that replaced her has no people skills. He refuses to return calls or emails.
Pros
Hours
Cons
They dont pay housing, hard to reach account manager you are just a $ to him, and no benefits
Greedy company
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 16, 2017
Rapid Temps is the worst company to work for. They do not know how to treat their employers or their Travellers. They do not offer insurance. The nursing department team leader has special privileges; she can't even keep a team! The company would rather make more money then get the traveler to work for the company due to greed. If you do decide to work for them make sure you know what your getting into.
Travel Nursing
Agency nurse, various healthcare settings (Current Employee) –  Artesia, NMAugust 22, 2017
Travel Nursing, different locations throughout New Mexico, work is at mostly SNF facilities. Weekly pay on Fridays, easy to submit timesheets, weekly paystubs via email.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
No benefits
Great Company to work for
Temp (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 30, 2017
Found them on a web-site. Amazing people, easy to reach & discuss issues. Employed within days of applying with them. Would highly recommend them to anyone.
Fast-paced
Registered Nurse (RN) (Former Employee) –  Denver, COFebruary 8, 2017
On a typical day at work you never know what to expect. I learned a ton of critical thinking skills. Management is always changing. Workplace culture is fun and friendly. The hardest part of the job is traveling the distance to be there. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting to be a super hero.
Fast
Clinical Lab Scientist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMFebruary 5, 2017
This company was able to find me a job in a quick hurry without any delays, and I was able to reach anyone at anytime. I like a company that is there when I need them.
Best travel company by far
Registered Nurse (RN) (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 27, 2016
I have been working various assignments with Rapid Temps for over 15 years. I have tried several different agencies, but always return to Rapid Temps. They are loyal and keep me busy with great pay. My recruiter has always been on time with follow up calls and placing me on the assignments I request. Very loyal company,great recruiters and great pay.If you want to save yourself the troubles i have experienced with other companies over the last 15 years you should just use Rapid Temps as your company. Best of luck to all.
Pros
Great pay, Excellent recruiters, excellent assignments
Cons
no health insurance
Great job, great pay
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Artesia, NMOctober 9, 2016
You have to be able to roll with the ups and downs. Sometimes you may get a 60 hr week, sometimes you may get zero hours. My bills do not work this way. The staff is great. You can travel and learn a lot but they do not pay for gas or lodging.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Not a steady income
Very good
Sonographer (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 16, 2016
Very good way to travel and work with new people. A great way to learn new techniques from around the country and bring to the present work environment.
Pros
Choices as to workplace
Cons
Travel
very good place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 14, 2016
They are good to work for they have very good management they respectful my coworkers were excellent team players I don't think there were ever a dull moment
Pros
you get good lunch breaks
Cons
excellent
Good company
Travel RN (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 27, 2016
They have always been there when I needed them. Great people to work for. They have offices in Albuquerque, NM and in Las Vegas, NV.
Very productive
CT Technologist (Current Employee) –  New MexicoApril 28, 2016
Reccomend highly, very good place to work and would love to travel again
Staff was always helpful and understanding,paid on time and hours were set as described. I would reccommend them to any other ct,xray or other imaging specialist
Pros
Seeing new places
Cons
Alaska is expensive
job duties
HR/STAFFING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 6, 2015
- Recruiting and Staffing Per Diem for long term and short term contracts for nurses and allied staff to the major Hospitals and Nursing Homes around Colorado.
- Conducted interviews, hire people, and make sure they are compliant for the HealthOne and Centura Health Systems.
- Verifies drug screens, runs background checks, verify employment, education,and licesure of all staff.
- Experienced with On Call shifts over night
- Face to face Customer Service
- Over the phone Customer Service
Pros
great job
Cons
management was not paying me for hours worked.
Terrible Management
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 5, 2015
The only good thing about this company were the work hours. Management was terrible, very unfriendly, and tried to lead by intimidation. Spent entire workday on the phone in a room with no windows. STAY AWAY!
Pros
Free meals bought by management, work hours
Cons
Very gloomy work environment, terrible management
Official response from Rapid Temps, Inc
March 1, 2016

I have been in Management with this company for over 18 years. It is very difficult to please every employee and not all employees are destined to work in our very rigorous industry. It is unfortunate that the few bad apples resort to social media before sitting down with company representatives to discuss their issues. We have an open door policy to the top including the owners. Not once have I seen an employees concerns not addressed! Rapid Temps strives to create an employee friendly, pleasant workplace. All feedback, whether past or present, is reviewed and necessary changes made to continue our positive environment within this industry!!

Fun and positive
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMJuly 13, 2015
I was able to meet new people on a daily basis. I learned what each vial was for as I drew blood from different clients that came into the clinic or hospital setting that I worked in during my time with Rapid Temps.
Pros
One on one meetings
Cons
Ended too soon because it was a temporary job assignment.
Horrible management
Recruiter Specialist (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 23, 2015
You start your day at 8 and do nothing but call people from an outdated software system. The management will do nothing but look down on you and act like they know everything.
Pros
hours
Cons
Everything else pretty much
Great work environment
PRN Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMarch 4, 2015
The staff who worked in the office were very caring. I considered them to be family. Management was well organized. Benefits where not good. The hardest part of the job is letting our clients down.
Love this company!
Sonographer (Former Employee) –  Artesia, NMDecember 26, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company. They accommodated me in every step of the way. The travel assignment they sent me on was a great location.
Pros
They found me great housing.
Cons
There wasn't another assignment available for several weeks.
Travel with good pay
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Artisa, New MexicoDecember 20, 2014
Travel with all expense paid. People friendly and nice to work with and great pay. All of the job was enjoyable.Worked in different states in all types of x-ray jobs from 365 bed hospitals to trauma units and portable on the road units. Enjoyable working with different people.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Away from home for periods of time.
Exciting travel medical recruitment
Medical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMAugust 3, 2014
Speaking with medical professional from all across the US, placing them in a variety of travel assignments.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rapid Temps, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Rapid Temps, Inc Reviews by Location