RAPP

RAPP Employer Reviews

Great People
Facilities Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 19, 2014
Pros: the people
Cons: economic instability
RAPP is a great company to work for. The people is what makes this place enjoyable. I support a staff of 125 and learned a great deal of new experiences here. The hardest part of my job is the limited amount of available resources to make my job easier.
Visual Designer (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 5, 2014
great enviromentgreat enviromentgreat enviroment
A young, hip crowd.
Assistant Campaign Manager/Program Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 3, 2013
Pros: na
Cons: na
I enjoyed my time at RAPP. Not much career advancement though.
From Direct Marketing to Digital
SVP, Strategy and Enablement (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2013
Pros: smart, data driven, digital ip
Cons: limited work-life balance, ny headquarter office overhead
RAPP is an old school Direct Marketing agency that is transitioning into a Digital leader. The Dallas office has a history and capability of delivering Database and Technology solutions in support of marketing communications programs.

Management works hard and leads by example. Unfortunately the Dallas office is held back by the headquarters office – more... in New York and useless overhead resources and financial requirements. – less
Fun cuberhood
Jr. PeopleSoft Analyst (Current Employee), Irving, TXJuly 21, 2013
Pros: festive in-house groupings, happy bev friday, cereal bar
Cons: still a five day work week
I appreciate the casual professional environment, range of age groups within the varied departments. It is great to incorporate social media and technology for informational briefings in a way that unites several business units/offices across the globe (UK, LA, Dallas, NY).
Competitive advertising agency part of a big holding
HR Associate / Office Manager (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAFebruary 12, 2013
Pros: company offers many opportunities to increase employees' marketability
Cons: anything you can encounter in a big holding
I learned a lot while at RAPP: I've extended my knowledge and experience in HR significantly, making me an HR professional in all areas of this job, and connecting me to a large network of peers around California.

With headquarters in NYC, offices in Dallas and San Francisco, belonging to the OMNICOM Holding, Rapp has the talents and the means to compete – more... all over the world. – less
Great, smart people
ASSOCIATE PRODUCTION DIRECTOR (Former Employee), El Segundo, CADecember 10, 2012
Pros: culture and friendliness
Cons: not much, would work there again if it came up!
Love the people, some of the smartest I ever worked with! Things change a lot, so you need to be flexible. There is always more to learn and everyone is always happy to teach you what they know. They listen to what you have to say and are considered a valuable member of the team in whatever capacity you are in.
Beun ambiente de trabajo
Óptica (Former Employee), San Cristóbal de La Laguna, CNMarch 17, 2014
Muy buen ambiente de trabajo y armonia con el equipoo de trabajo
Suplencia
Suplencia como Ejecutiva Digital y Direct (Current Employee), Belgrano, BNovember 18, 2013
Estoy realizando una suplencia, con lo cual estoy temporalemente en la agencia, cubriendo una posicion de ejecutiva. El ambiente laboral es agradable. Como aprendizaje estoy aprovechando para amplificar mas mis conocimientos en el area digital.

About RAPP

RAPP (www.RAPP.com) is the world's leading customer experience agency. RAPP is driven by data, inspired by culture and enabled – Read more