Raritan Bay Medical Center

Raritan Bay Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

Productive,friendly,caring
Lpn (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJMay 11, 2016
Everyone worked well together.everyday was a learning adventure.i really enjoyed my years there.i cared deeply for the people I worked with.the hardest part of my job was to say good bye,and the easiest was going to work.
Pros
Working with a great team
pleasant workplace
PART TIME RN /ENDOSCOPY (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJJanuary 23, 2016
Assessment of patients pre-procedure....ie. Medical history, Incl any past cardiac, or other medical conditions..e.g. Diabetes, Kidney problems .incl. Prescribed medications,....

Assist MD, endoscopist with procedure...taking biopsies,, removing polyps....

Recovery of patients, post procedure...monitor vital signs, cardiac and respiratory status....intervening if having any problems.

discharge instructionss, reinforcing the physicians explanation of procedural findings....instructions on diet, medications, and any other questions from patients.....
Pros
very interesting work; learning experience great
Cons
very long day...on feet most of day....
Executive Admin Assistant
Executive Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJNovember 23, 2015
Raritan Bay Medical Center is a great hospital to work at. Everyone is friendly and works together as a team. Co-workers in my department are all fun, hard working and outstaning people. There is no hard part to my job and enjoy everything I do from the employees payroll to being a liaison between my department and the other departments.
Pros
Work with a great team of Managers
Cons
Health Benefits way to expensive
Friendly, motivational place to work
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJNovember 6, 2015
This is one of the best places I have ever worked. Management is amazing. There are so many opportunities for advancement and they are constantly offering educational advancements.
Very nice co-workers
Pca (Current Employee) –  perth amboyOctober 15, 2015
Everyone very helpful and hands on. Supportive management.
Enjoyable part is helping out others. Great place to grow and learn.
Great coworkes great place to learn
Unit Assistant/PCA II (Patient care technician) (Former Employee) –  Old Bridge, NJSeptember 25, 2015
A typical day at raritan bay as a tech/secretary was hectic but a great learning experiance. I learned a lot from this job. They gave me an oppurtinuty to learn how to draw blood do a ekg and allowed you to be independant while helping at the same time.
Pros
GREAT STAFF WILLING TO HELP YOU LEARN
Cons
LOW PAY
Decent workplace
Patient Sitter (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJAugust 19, 2015
the job is decent but the hours are not reliable. Some people are pleasant to work with while others may not be. Its an easy part time job and benefits are decent depending on the job title.
great place to get experience in the field
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJJuly 31, 2015
i love the people i work with. i love my patients., i do believe management can grow. maybe more staffing needed especially more Pcas. Other than that i love rbmc and its a great way to begin in the field.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
not many staffing
Fun and productive
Security supervisor (Former Employee) –  Old Bridge, NJJuly 28, 2015
Great place to work and fast moving environment. Helping people makes the job great! Learning n things and reporting incidents.
Pros
helping people
Cons
pay increases
good for learning experience
Insurance Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJJuly 25, 2015
good learning experience. learn what you can and move on. If you are an ambitious individual you will succeed. If you come to get your 8 hours in and have no interest in a chance for growth, expect to stay in the same position for as long as employed by the company.
alright
Register (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJJuly 9, 2015
For the amount of patients and work, their pay isn't well, and they are always going through a layoff period. But management are great and willing to work you and help out when its needed. Its a great place to get your foot in the door to start off.
I enjoy helping patients and I care for them like if they were my family.
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJJune 27, 2015
The most that I enjoyed about the job is helping the people. Whenever the coworkers needed my help, I was there to help them. Whenever the patients needed me. I was there on time, with my full attention.
Fun place to work
Professional Registered Nurse - MCH (Current Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJJune 9, 2015
I enjoy the unit that I work on. They are a great bunch of people to have on your side when stuff hits the fan. Even on a busy day we still enjoy a good laugh.
Pros
great work environment
Cons
hospital work
productive work place
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Old Bridge, NJMay 27, 2015
it was a great place to work at but the pay was not very competitive. Very reasonable place and very productive. You get the chance to learn new things and that's what I loved the most.
Good work enviroment to hone nursing skills
Critical Care Nurse - ICU (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 20, 2015
Magnet recognized, productive work atmosphere with good teamwork. Skills utilized and expanded with experience in Code Frost, IABP, ACLS with cardiac arrests, post cardiac cath patients and more. Nursing assessments and skills continue to be built upon.
Pros
good teamwork
Cons
short staffed
Loved It
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJMarch 25, 2015
I loved working in the hospital, it was fun and the experience was great. I especially loved meeting the doctors. I would work there again
PRoductive and nice place to work
Cardiac Catheterization Lab Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJFebruary 8, 2015
my coworkers are great. They are very intelligent and helpful.
I enjoy treating the cath lab patients and educating them and their families.
Pros
everyone is really nice and personable
Cons
small hospital. sometimes i feel like the revenue isn't enough to keep all the employees.
enjoyable work place
Ultrasound Technician, Intern (Former Employee) –  perth amboy njFebruary 4, 2015
very nice place to work
very cooperative co-worker.
good working environment
helpful supervisor
good benefits
learned management skill with my supervisor
productive and learning new each day
Diagnostic Medical Sonograppher (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJFebruary 3, 2015
Working in a raritan bay medical center was so much helpful in every sense. each day was very challenging with new patient and new pathology. and i got to learn so much.
Productive and Enjoyable Work Environment
Registered Nurse Emergency Department (Current Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJNovember 27, 2014
There is a great sense of leadership along with supportive team dynamics, which is necessary when working as a Registered Nurse.