We are currently seeking an Audio/Video Producer to join us and lead our video production team. This position will be integral to continuing our leading role in online video production in the cycling world.
1. In-depth knowledge of video process: directing, filming, interviewing, boarding, editing, encoding, uploading, and managing media.
2. Excellent and proven range of digital video post-production skills.
3. Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement.
4. Develop, create, and produce promotional videos.
5. Manage day-to-day operations of the video production needs
1. Outstanding communication skills and demonstrated ability to work with clients to identify objectives and craft their message are critical. Creative collaboration with a variety of clients representing different audiences and generations is germane to this role.
2. The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years experiences in the industry. Proficiency in After Effects, Color, and Pro Tools/Soundtrack Pro and Photoshop is a plus. Applicants should also have good working knowledge of video codecs, compression techniques, and the latest industry trends.
3. Experience and skills in photography and videography, camera operation, lighting, and quality sound capture.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
5. Bilingual in Chinese is preferred but not necessary.
6. Must be a US Resident or Citizen.
We are also looking for:
Please call for more info: 909-5998808 email your resume