Raydon Corporation Employee Reviews

Going down the tubes
Management (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 1, 2016
The company has severe cash flow issues along with a very limited backlog & minimal prospects for bid & proposal. They have had massive layoffs & are on major downward turn. The culture is very clickish where aggressive bad behavior towards other associates is acceptable. Training is minimal because knowledge is not shared. It is a small company that lucky with one program but doesn't have the management skills or mindset to stay in the game let alone go to the next level.

Don't go near them.
Run away.
Run away fast.
Pros
Paid benefits
Cons
See frank comments in review
Small company with big expectations
INFORMATION ASSURANCE ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLMarch 10, 2014
The company is a government contractor with a small niche product and for some reason does not want to expand their horizons.
Cons
Job culture is work, work, work and not much benefit or incentives for it
The product out come was rewarding for our miliatry
Corporate Buyer (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLFebruary 18, 2014
It was rewarding with the fact that the military trained on the product that was developed by this company. With that said I took part in that because I was the one buying the parts to complete these builds. I support our troops with all my heart and desire to buy the best materials to train them to save lives for our freedom. God Bless America .
Pros
benefits were paid by company
Cons
no room for advancment and others were not willing to train they were selfish people
Launch your career only!
Simulation Database Developer (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLDecember 30, 2012
This place wants replaceable drones/donkeys, do not look for a career here, it is a stepping stone for resume purposes only. Good luck!
Pros
loose women looking into the company pool
Cons
boring people looking to harass newbs as a passtime
Great Place to work
Senior Customer Service Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 20, 2012
I enjoyed my time there and have to say they definately have a "family environment".
Pros
great benefits
Cons
none that i can think of
Great group of people
Business Engine Network Dir./ Cost Accounting Mgr (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLApril 15, 2012
Enjoyed working with this company. From the owners and down, a really energtetic, fun, and fullfilling company to work for.
Pros
benefits, employees, services provided
Company review
Information Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Port Orange, FLApril 13, 2012
This company has one small issue and that is that they have concentrated on one area of the simulator aspect. The company needs to expand their thinking and not just focus on military impact.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raydon Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9