Raydon Corporation

Raydon Corporation Employer Reviews

Small company with big expectations
INFORMATION ASSURANCE ANALYST (Former Employee), Port Orange, FLMarch 10, 2014
Cons: job culture is work, work, work and not much benefit or incentives for it
The company is a government contractor with a small niche product and for some reason does not want to expand their horizons.
The product out come was rewarding for our miliatry
Corporate Buyer (Former Employee), Port Orange, FLFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: benefits were paid by company
Cons: no room for advancment and others were not willing to train they were selfish people
It was rewarding with the fact that the military trained on the product that was developed by this company. With that said I took part in that because I was the one buying the parts to complete these builds. I support our troops with all my heart and desire to buy the best materials to train them to save lives for our freedom. God Bless America .
Great Place to work
Senior Customer Service Support Technician (Former Employee), Port Orange, FLApril 20, 2012
Pros: great benefits
Cons: none that i can think of
I enjoyed my time there and have to say they definately have a "family environment".
Great group of people
Business Engine Network Dir./ Cost Accounting Mgr (Former Employee), Daytona Beach, FLApril 15, 2012
Pros: benefits, employees, services provided
Enjoyed working with this company. From the owners and down, a really energtetic, fun, and fullfilling company to work for.
Company review
Information Assurance Analyst (Former Employee), Port Orange, FLApril 13, 2012
This company has one small issue and that is that they have concentrated on one area of the simulator aspect. The company needs to expand their thinking and not just focus on military impact.

About Raydon Corporation

Lockheed Martin takes flight in times of crisis. A leading global military contractor, the company serves the civil and commercial – Read more