Raymond Handling Concepts Corp.

Raymond Handling Concepts Corp. Employer Reviews

good company overall
Senior Field Service Technician (Former Employee), PhoenixMay 11, 2014
Pros: company supplyed van was brand new, catered breakfast monthly during meetings
Cons: none comes to mind
I enjoyed working for RHCC. Being a field tech is enjoyable, I was hired as a breakdown tech, I would challenge myself as to how many forklifts i could fix in a day. The management team is really good, parts dept is kickin, very knowledgeable.
Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLJanuary 29, 2014
➢ Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose standard problems with Raymond narrow-aisle electric forklift trucks and equipment.
➢ Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and routine maintenance.
➢ Perform mechanical repairs on customer's equipment.
company without integrity
Forklift Mechanic/Service Technician (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLMay 19, 2013
i worked at this company for over five years and was laid off due to my age.

July 19, 2013

Raymond Handling Concepts has always employed people of various ages. Skill, education, experience, ability to meet basic job requirements, integrity, and the desire to do a good job for our customers have always been the requirements for employment with RHCC.

Challenging, supportive, steady yet unpredictable.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Fremont, CAMarch 28, 2013
Pros: working at various locations everyday.
Cons: unable to make some customers happy no matter how hard the effort.
Driving out to customer locations to perform scheduled maintenance and repairs was typical, daily work. I learned the ability to properly read various repair manuals as to troubleshoot and repair the electrical, mechanical and hydraulic features of industrial grade hydraulic lifts. Management was a good source of reference in times of needed knowledge – more... in work or personal related issues. Great co-workers. Everyone worked well as a team. Stress of fixing an in depth problem while a customer anxiously awaits repairs to be finished was a difficult scenario at times but gave way to the most enjoyable facets of the job once a repair was completed, ie, a customer thanking you with a smile that you brought their business' regular functionality back. – less
Good Job Security
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Fremont, CAFebruary 26, 2013
You can tell the CEO really cares about his employees. Benefits are really good. Culture is very unique.
Productive and fun place to work
Service Dispatcher (Former Employee), Sparks, NVJune 15, 2012
Pros: free breakfast and lunch
Cons: none.
I enjoyed working there. Everybody was laid back and had a good time. I was only there for a month and made friends in a fast amount of time. Had I not taken the position at Wesco, I still would have been employed there to this day.