Raymond Handling Concepts Corp. Employee Reviews

Horribly Unorganized
RENTAL COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FL.August 28, 2017
I have never in my life seen a company so unorganized.
Stacks of boxes on a shelf in no order full of files. And are supposed to be able to find something that probably inst even there.
The owner fired me for contracts that were opened incorrectly 2 years before i started working there. Contracts that I had nothing to do with.
Pros
Free lunches
September 11, 2017

This comment appears to be posted to the wrong employer. RHCC follows TPS and does not have unorganized stacks of boxes that contain files. Our President and Owner does not manage and has not fired a rental coordinator at any time.

Spokane management is a joke
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Spokane, WAJune 15, 2017
Spokane Manager is childish and unprofessional. A horrible person and although the company isn't a bad place the unprofessional management makes it bad.
Don't apply here unless you are looking for a a boss who acts like a 3 year old.
Pros
Truck, gas card
Cons
Terrible management
fun place to work
Shop Technician (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAApril 3, 2017
great place to work and very relaxed decent compensation and friendly people. enjoyed this job a lot. takes care of their employees and guenuinely concerned for their employees
September 11, 2017

Thank you for the positive feedback. RHCC strives to follow the core values that were developed by the employees approximately 18 years ago. Customer Service; Reliability and Dependability; Competence; Integrity; Concern for People; and Achievement and Growth. You have identified our 5th Core Value. We continue to work to ensure we are always keeping our core values at the front of our decisions and actions.

a great place to work
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Auburn, WAMarch 27, 2017
This was by far the best job I have ever had. They will always take care of you and they are more than generous with their employees. I will forever be thankful for this company
good place for work, hard on family life at times
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 30, 2016
has great benefits and advancement, good people to work for hard on you at times but it business, they are there when you need them and to help, has long hours and is hard on the family life at times, but it works out.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
long hours 16+ at times.
best of the best
Field Service Techniction (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAJune 6, 2016
it the best job and the best family i have ever had i love you all
go Raymond go. good experience. best management and best coworkers. every one is happy and feels good
Field Tech
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 26, 2016
Going from one company to another to Service and Maintain Their Lift Equipment.

Work alone.

Long hours driving
Long hours away from home
Pros
Good start into the feild of forklift work
Cons
Lots of driving and long hours
May 13, 2016

This is very true for Technicians who work in our very remote locations. Techs who work close to the branch will have a different experience. Thank you for your honest feedback. Glad it was a good entry into the forklift industry for you.

Small High Growth Company expect long days and weeks.
Regional Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 15, 2015
Great company - expectation to work as much as it takes to get the job done at any expense. Expect to wear many hats - drafter, project coordination, project management, sales, closings, customer service and each equally consuming of you time.
May 13, 2016

We are experiencing tremendous growth. Thank you for the feedback. People are wearing many hats while we continue to add great talent to our team! It is also creating a terrific opportunity for people to gain new skills and develop into greater roles within RHCC. Thanks again and we wish you the best! Thanks for the contributions you made at RHCC!

excelent place to work
Parts Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 9, 2015
Raymond Handling Concepts is great place to work. its " Win and Have Fun " enviornment makes it an enjoyable and pleasant workplace, and its core values leads as a a guidline to be successful in just about any type of work place
May 13, 2016

Glad you continue to be an engaged and happy team member at RHCC! Thank you for the feedback. We do monitor various sites and feedback so we can make sure we are living by our core values... they are not just a piece of paper for us. We have a very talented team of people at RHCC. We continue to look for many more!!!

It was a challenge
Business Development / Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAOctober 1, 2015
It was a challenging place to work with training very limited. Great people to work with once you got past management not always supporting your needs.
Left this job wanting more out of life
Dispatch Manager / Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 15, 2014
Hours are from 730-330 with overtime available anytime. I learned a lot while being employed there. Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic equipment functions and repairs. Management was okay, but there is zero room for advancement within RHC. Regardless of how much initiative you take. The hardest part of the job was summer time and inclement weather. Most enjoyable part of the job was the comradery between employees.
Pros
Compensation and overtime availability
Cons
No room for advancement. Once a technician, always a technician.
May 13, 2016

I believe this may be another Raymond dealership. Not RHCC. We have had the same Dispatch manager for the last 12 years and this person is still with RHCC.

good company overall
Senior Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  PhoenixMay 11, 2014
I enjoyed working for RHCC. Being a field tech is enjoyable, I was hired as a breakdown tech, I would challenge myself as to how many forklifts i could fix in a day. The management team is really good, parts dept is kickin, very knowledgeable.
Pros
company supplyed van was brand new, catered breakfast monthly during meetings
Cons
none comes to mind
Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJanuary 29, 2014
➢ Accurately troubleshoot and diagnose standard problems with Raymond narrow-aisle electric forklift trucks and equipment.
➢ Identify and order parts necessary to complete repairs and routine maintenance.
➢ Perform mechanical repairs on customer's equipment.
company without integrity
Forklift Mechanic/Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLMay 19, 2013
i worked at this company for over five years and was laid off due to my age.
Challenging, supportive, steady yet unpredictable.
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAMarch 28, 2013
Driving out to customer locations to perform scheduled maintenance and repairs was typical, daily work. I learned the ability to properly read various repair manuals as to troubleshoot and repair the electrical, mechanical and hydraulic features of industrial grade hydraulic lifts. Management was a good source of reference in times of needed knowledge in work or personal related issues. Great co-workers. Everyone worked well as a team. Stress of fixing an in depth problem while a customer anxiously awaits repairs to be finished was a difficult scenario at times but gave way to the most enjoyable facets of the job once a repair was completed, ie, a customer thanking you with a smile that you brought their business' regular functionality back.
Pros
working at various locations everyday.
Cons
unable to make some customers happy no matter how hard the effort.
Good Job Security
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fremont, CAFebruary 26, 2013
You can tell the CEO really cares about his employees. Benefits are really good. Culture is very unique.
Productive and fun place to work
Service Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Sparks, NVJune 15, 2012
I enjoyed working there. Everybody was laid back and had a good time. I was only there for a month and made friends in a fast amount of time. Had I not taken the position at Wesco, I still would have been employed there to this day.
Pros
free breakfast and lunch
Cons
none.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raymond Handling Concepts Corp.. Our community is ready to answer.

Raymond Handling Concepts Corp. Reviews by Location