Raymond James

Raymond James Employee Reviews

Excellent Organization.
Data Systems Analyst and Consultant (Current Employee), Orlando, FLJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Benefits, location, Good management
Cons: Hard to get into
Excellent Organization to work for. Well balanced. It pays well and has many benefits for the employees. The work environment is different in that there is works of art on nearly everywhere. Great Place. Nice people.
Regional Strength
Senior Analyst (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 2, 2015
Firm known for its fixed income strength with a strong southeastern regional focus. It is a great place to launch a career and has a solid work life balance.
Loved it
Transfer Specialist (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJune 25, 2015
Raymond James was a great company to work for. It was all about family first and work second. I believe that kind of strategy made the employees work harder. I made a lot of contacts with other firms and Financial Advisors. Very friendly and helpful associates, we worked together as a team to get things completed. No one left behind at the end of the day.
Lots of opportunities to network and build relationships
Account Transfers Associate II (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLJune 20, 2015
Pros: Employee resource groups and Raymond James University
Cons: lack of opportunities for advancement within operations
I love working for RJ. They emphasize the importance of diversity with employee resource groups. I have been lucky enough to be involved with 2 of these groups and have earned tremendous experience with networking and leadership. Operations can be tricky to advance within, but there are tons of other opportunities to move within the company.
Great learning experience
BUSINESS ANALYST (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 20, 2015
- Enjoyed working here
- Learned a lot from this place
- Co-workers encourage, appreciates and boost confidence
- Management cares about their employees
- Value clients' money
Operations Representative (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLMay 31, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: nothing
Beautiful campus, wonderful benefits, wonderful people, great place to work. There is not enough i can say about this employer, i absolutely loved working their, it was the best.
Great Place To Work
Executive Assistant II (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMay 29, 2015
Salary/Benefits/Working conditions all far above average . . . Raymond James is an excellent company with an excellent reputation.
Wonderful work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 29, 2015
Going to my office and being greeted with pleasantries from the time I walked off the elevator and throughout the day. Management was wonderful to work with. It was more like a family then co-workers.
decent place to work
Compliance Advisor (Former Employee), st.petersburgMay 27, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: outdated technology
Management truly cares about employee well being. Training is always ongoing as to keep employees up to date on the most current procedures.
very good authentic sculptures
Data Process (Former Employee), St PetersburgMay 19, 2015
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: very judge mental
Great overtime available. was able to do lots of overtime, and they also allowed you to make up hours if you needed to. Wanted to become a permanent worker.
No degree means no hire!
Black listed no degree! (Former Employee), St pete, FloridaApril 29, 2015
Pros: Nothing
Cons: Black listed
Only want people who have degrees even if the work is in the mail room. What a joke! They only care about people who can get jobs with their degrees but the ones who have trouble finding work can't get in!
good
Corporate Actions Associate III (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 6, 2015
I haven't worked for Raymond James in over ten years so I am sure how the culture is now. However, it was a good company to work for but didn't pay well.
Hopefully most don't experience what I did
Corporate Imaging Associate (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLApril 6, 2015
Pros: The building are an art gallery
Cons: Management is awful
Worked in Corporate Imaging. One word Horrible management. She is a slave driver for little pay. Not matter how much you do in a day it's not enough. Expect management to talk about you behind your back. Expect drama to be create to try to get you in trouble, especially if you are a temp.

Pay is extremely low for the type of company this is, especially with the type of client information you have access to.
Productive & fun workplace among people who value clients highly
Client Services Associate I (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMarch 20, 2015
Enjoyed interacting with clients daily, and creating a Rebranding process for a financial advisor within the company.
Raymond James - a great place to work
Financial Advisor - VP (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 2, 2015
Working at Raymond James has given me confidence that not all wall street firms are alike and more importantly allowed me to run my business. Now after 14 years in this industry, I am prepared to go to the next step and that could not have been fathomed without the support of Raymond James.
Very productive and supportive work environment. Great learning experience!
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: great benefits, excellent employees
Raymond James|Morgan Keegan was the best employer I have ever worked for since I began working when I was 16. The management was extremely knowledgable of their business and willing to teach others. My co-workers were my friends and co-workers. The hardest part of the job was making deadlines for particular projects, but at the same time that was the thrill of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to work everyday.
N/a
IT Analyst (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 18, 2015
Great atmosphere, great company to work for with great leadership. management takes time to understand and mentor employees for advancement.
Loved Workng at Raymond James
Corporate Actions Associate II (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Raymond James & Associates is a very good company to work for and provides great benefits. I enjoyed my time at Raymond James and would return if the right job was offered.
The Day in the Cage of Brokerage Firm
Assistant Operations Manager (Current Employee), Buckhead, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: never a boring day. always on the go.
Cons: hard to take a break.
I work in the cage of a brokerage firm office. The cage is the center of the office. This is where I had to place trade orders, open new accounts, go thru the daily mail, made the daily deposit to the bank, make sure that all the trades were logged in the trade. I also help the Branch Operations Manager with anything that she need done.
Established Bank, Good Experience
Manager (Former Employee), St Petersburg Beach, FLJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: managment would at times give mixed-messages
I learned a lot at Raymond James, branching out from my previous management responsibilities (ex. balancing budget, coordinating assignments with outside department, project managers and HR). The people were very friendly and career driven.

1 2 3 4 5

About Raymond James

Our most important investment is in people like you. Our business is people and their financial well-being. Founded – Read more

Raymond James Salaries