Raymond James Employee Reviews

Great environment
Bilingual Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLSeptember 19, 2017
I loved working here and the food was amazing.great people. Worked there as a temp but felt like i had been there for years felt like i was with family.
Corporate Image Associate (Current Employee) –  St Pete, FLSeptember 13, 2017
No stress, great place to work. Wonderful supervisor who help you move up in the company. You learn a lot about the financial business while working there.
Pros
Parties
Cons
Expensive lunch in the cafeteria
Very helpful-lots of training, so you know the job
Support Specialist - Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIAugust 28, 2017
Good company. Good working environment. Very friendly co workers.
Flex schedules are available. Everyone helps out, any question you have, pretty much anyone could answer, with a few exceptions.
Productive workplace, clients made happy
Assistant (Former Employee) –  St Pete, FLAugust 26, 2017
They work very hard to make sure their clients are happy and their accounts are managed well. Very friendly co-workers, a room to eat, heat up food, a fridge, etc.
Pros
Health cate
Nice place to work
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLAugust 24, 2017
Everyone is professional. You can always count on someone for help. I always felt safe while at work. Lots of actives to boost the moral when it was going down. Lots of educational fairs with goody bags. Birthdays are celebrated :)
i love the culture, the mission of RJ.
Pros
happy place to work
Cons
parking lot floods when it rains
Unethical
Vice President (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLAugust 23, 2017
The firm is only concerned with their reputation and their company. They talk the game of creating a beneficial culture for all employees, but in reality, they are only concerned with protecting the firm and the Raymond James name in these volatile times.
i missed working at Raymond James
Customer Service-Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDAugust 22, 2017
It was a fun atmosphere very family oriented and the management team and co workers were very supportive. We had a birthday club, brought in a cake and snacks to celebrate co workers birthdays.
Pros
team work very effective
Cons
got laid off
Great Company
Senior PC Liaison - Customer Operations (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 18, 2017
Great company to work for. Fast-paced environment. Great benefits. I wish the salary advancement were a little bit better. Good campus amenities. There is plenty of recognition for a great job done.
Pros
Benefits, Culture
Cons
Low salaries
Fast-Paced Team Environment
Senior Interactive Designer (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 13, 2017
One of the most noticeable changes I experienced in moving over to Raymond James is the team atmosphere. The work is very fast-paced, and attention to detail must be high. However, when you need the team, the team is there.

They are also adamant that senior developers work not only to train onboarding employees, but also help them grow and reach their full potential.
Pros
Team Atmosphere, continuous growth opportunities, great benefits, and room for advancement
Cons
Fast-paced, deadline-driven (even unrealistically sometimes).
Nice employer
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, WAAugust 10, 2017
Since it has been about 20 years since I worked at Raymond James I do not have an opinion. As I remember it was a nice environment and nice people. Nice employer.
Prestigious yet demoralizing work environment
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Субъект Санкт-ПетербургAugust 2, 2017
Politically driven work culture
Prestigious place to work in Tampa bay area in the financial services
Job security is non-existent
No flexibility in the workplace, very rigid culture
decent place to work
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 31, 2017
no major complaints, been working for the company for quite some time. promotes from within. work, work play. great benefits package. 401k match. ......
Nice environment
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 28, 2017
I just was very lucky where the branch was located at and also nice coworkers. Very relaxed and good management, I wish there was more opportunity for advancement
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
advancement
Great office.
Summer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 19, 2017
Philadelphia office with individual teams working within one office on big floor. Focused on passive exchange traded investments and individual stocks based on client request.
Friendly colleagues
Data Analyst & Lean Six Sigma Intern (Former Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJuly 14, 2017
I was a student intern and I was never an enrolled employee at Raymond James. I believe, my review cannot be used for surveys.

It was great working with Raymond James team though, they were friendly. They guided us throughout our project.
Consultant
Contract Programmer (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 14, 2017
Short term consultant with no evaluation foe the company. The management was hands off. There was little guidance. The work was not allocated properly.
Hand maiden
Client Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 13, 2017
This is a very cut-throat environment, brown nosing and FA talk to agents like they are not human. Also, if you know anyone in upper management you can get away with anything. So be the favorite.
Pros
3 week check
Cons
The branch personal feels as if the they are not talking to a human being when you are helping them.
amazing company to work for.
Operations Representative III (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJuly 9, 2017
This is one of the best companies I have ever worked for. They believe in a work and personal life balance. And the management team is always there to lend a hand or answer a question.
Best Place to work
ODI Developer & Architect (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJuly 3, 2017
I enjoyed work in Raymond James and given opportunity to explore multiple skills and given support based on my career aspirations. Overall satisfied to work with Raymond James
Good company but not good job security
Adminstrator (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 30, 2017
Your success and job depend on the financial advisor you work for. If they do not succeed your position is in jeopardy. Have your skill set in place and network. Good company but you dont really work for the company it the financial advisor.
Pros
Well known company
Cons
Your success depends on the success of your financial advisor

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raymond James. Our community is ready to answer.