Raymond James Employee Reviews

Career Development
Investment Management Intern (Current Employee) –  Newton, MAMarch 27, 2017
Raymond James Financial Services provides an extensive infrastructure for employees to research current market trends, equity and fixed income products.
Great company if you can get in.
IT Intern (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 22, 2017
This company I was just an Intern for 9 months, but the 9 months I was there it was great. The people are friendly, the job was challenging, and the benefits were very good, if you were an actual employee and not an intern.
Pros
Good benefits, great environment.
Cons
I don't really have any cons for this company.
Great compaby
Bilingual Switchboard Operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLMarch 19, 2017
Great place to work with a very friendly environment. High level of security have to yo a federal background check to work there even as a temporary​ employee.
Pros
Fresh food cooked daily. Amazing
n/a
Oil and Gas/Midstream Sr. Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 2, 2017
A typical day is fast paced from beginning to end. The hardest part of the job is making sure you meet all deadlines to ensure that nothing slips in the cracks.
Great managers, good health care,
Registered Client Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 24, 2017
Served as Registered Client Associate for International and Domestic Financial Advisor. Providing administrative and trading assistance by implementation of knowledge and skills related to International investment products and tools. Knowledge of various investment products including equities, international and domestic mutual funds, international emerging markets, bonds, loans and banking products. Provide coverage while FA was traveling abroad.
Pros
Free lunches at times
Cons
UBS offerred me the Operation Manager Position back
Good work culture
REGISTERED FINANCIAL SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHFebruary 20, 2017
Enjoyed the work environment. Non-experienced management. I would work for this company again. Great group of advisors.
A great place to work for.
Computer Analyst (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLFebruary 19, 2017
Raymond James is a great company to work for. There is much room for advancement. The benefits are great! People are usually there till retirerment. There is no part-time jobs there it is full-time and Salary postions.
Benefits are excellent if you can tolerate consistent bickering among associates.
Retirement Plan Account Service Team Associate (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 16, 2017
It is near impossible to focus on your incoming calls when every other associate is either bickering or screaming in laughter all day. There are no rules for personal conduct as long as it's about work. Management and HR were worthless in setting a minimum tone for how a call center culture should be.
Pros
Salary and benefits
Cons
No empathy for peers who are speaking on the phone.
Comfortable and fun office.
Branch Administrator (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 6, 2017
I work in a small office of 3 people and that's including me. I have known my Manager from working with him back in the 80's. We have a great relationship and I do enjoy my job.
Pros
My manager is good to me
Cons
I'm hourly
Really professional places to work and if you love numbers this is the job for you.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 6, 2017
Enjoyed working there. Learned a lot about stocks and bonds. I worked with one of the senior Vice President of the company and really learned a lot and was blue to understand and retain the information.
Pros
Learning about finance
Cons
No cons
Loved working for Raymond James
Equity Research Associate - Real Estate (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 5, 2017
Raymond James is a great company. I gave 5 stars across the board, except for work/life balance - which is expected because I was in equity research. Coworkers are great, management is great, and you aren't just a number. Raymond James is very much about making sure employees feel they are appreciated, and the culture is much better than that of a bulge bracket.

The only reason I left was because I was unexpectedly offered a great job in asset management. If I wasn't offered this, I could see myself staying with Raymond James for my entire career.
great people to work with
Sr. Associate Health & Wellness (Current Employee) –  St. Petersburg, FLJanuary 23, 2017
attend meeting, answer employee question, via email or phone. Manage open enrollment, new hire orientation. Health Fairs, coordinate three Health Fairs once a year for three different locations.
Pros
breaks and lunch
Cons
health cost high
Great Place
Corporate Credit Summer Analyst (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 16, 2017
Amazing culture for individuals who want to grow, better their community, and meet amazing people. Management is great and down to earth
Work, work, PLAY is the motto..
Domestic Clearance Associate (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 10, 2017
Work hard, prove your worth and you'll definitely get recognized for it. They always have some sort of event going on and you can choose to participate as an individual or with the department. The knowledge of Securities you will learn is mind blowing dealing with millions of dollars everyday. People are very nice and willing to cross train. Every holiday is fun. Contests, parties, potlucks.
Typical Fintech Company
Technical Lead, Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 5, 2017
Wealth Management. Your Raymond James advisor will help you prepare for life’s major financial milestones and every moment in between. Explore Wealth Management.
Favorite Job
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Bernardino, CADecember 26, 2016
It was a fun environment to work in. I would make outbound and answer inbound calls, pull files, prepare paper work for clients, and anything else our financial advisor needed.
Pros
flexible work hours, nice work environment, lovely boss
Cons
temporary position
Nice place to work
Branch Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLDecember 13, 2016
Raymond James is a good work place, It is a fast pace environment with good training and oppurtunities for advancement and is also community friendly.
AML CLIENT INTELLIGENCE UNIT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 7, 2016
Great place to work with many great benefits, and the company culture is very impressive considering the size of the firm. It's a very likeable company.
n/a
Branch Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 22, 2016
great company but salaries were not very competitive. overall the work life balance was one of the best i have seen. If they offered more money I would go back in a heartbeat
Old School
Supplier RIsk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 11, 2016
Old school view on many things, that don't always translate to modern times. Decent work life balance, good culture. Limited benefits and advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raymond James. Our community is ready to answer.