Raymond James Employee Reviews in United States

Great Place To Work
Executive Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 29, 2015
Salary/Benefits/Working conditions all far above average . . . Raymond James is an excellent company with an excellent reputation.
Wonderful work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 29, 2015
Going to my office and being greeted with pleasantries from the time I walked off the elevator and throughout the day. Management was wonderful to work with. It was more like a family then co-workers.
very good authentic sculptures
Data Process (Former Employee) –  St PetersburgMay 19, 2015
Great overtime available. was able to do lots of overtime, and they also allowed you to make up hours if you needed to. Wanted to become a permanent worker.
Pros
hour lunches
Cons
very judge mental
No degree means no hire!
Black listed no degree! (Former Employee) –  St pete, FloridaApril 29, 2015
Only want people who have degrees even if the work is in the mail room. What a joke! They only care about people who can get jobs with their degrees but the ones who have trouble finding work can't get in!
Pros
Cons
Black listed
good
Corporate Actions Associate III (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 6, 2015
I haven't worked for Raymond James in over ten years so I am sure how the culture is now. However, it was a good company to work for but didn't pay well.
Hopefully most don't experience what I did
Corporate Imaging Associate (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLApril 6, 2015
Worked in Corporate Imaging. One word Horrible management. She is a slave driver for little pay. Not matter how much you do in a day it's not enough. Expect management to talk about you behind your back. Expect drama to be create to try to get you in trouble, especially if you are a temp.

Pay is extremely low for the type of company this is, especially with the type of client information you have access to.
Pros
The building are an art gallery
Cons
Management is awful
Productive & fun workplace among people who value clients highly
Client Services Associate I (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 20, 2015
Enjoyed interacting with clients daily, and creating a Rebranding process for a financial advisor within the company.
Raymond James - a great place to work
Financial Advisor - VP (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAMarch 2, 2015
Working at Raymond James has given me confidence that not all wall street firms are alike and more importantly allowed me to run my business. Now after 14 years in this industry, I am prepared to go to the next step and that could not have been fathomed without the support of Raymond James.
Very productive and supportive work environment. Great learning experience!
Administrative Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 19, 2015
Raymond James|Morgan Keegan was the best employer I have ever worked for since I began working when I was 16. The management was extremely knowledgable of their business and willing to teach others. My co-workers were my friends and co-workers. The hardest part of the job was making deadlines for particular projects, but at the same time that was the thrill of the job. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to work everyday.
Pros
great benefits, excellent employees
N/a
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 18, 2015
Great atmosphere, great company to work for with great leadership. management takes time to understand and mentor employees for advancement.
Loved Workng at Raymond James
Corporate Actions Associate II (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Raymond James & Associates is a very good company to work for and provides great benefits. I enjoyed my time at Raymond James and would return if the right job was offered.
The Day in the Cage of Brokerage Firm
Assistant Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Buckhead, GAJanuary 26, 2015
I work in the cage of a brokerage firm office. The cage is the center of the office. This is where I had to place trade orders, open new accounts, go thru the daily mail, made the daily deposit to the bank, make sure that all the trades were logged in the trade. I also help the Branch Operations Manager with anything that she need done.
Pros
never a boring day. always on the go.
Cons
hard to take a break.
Established Bank, Good Experience
Manager (Former Employee) –  St Petersburg Beach, FLJanuary 16, 2015
I learned a lot at Raymond James, branching out from my previous management responsibilities (ex. balancing budget, coordinating assignments with outside department, project managers and HR). The people were very friendly and career driven.
Pros
great people to work with
Cons
managment would at times give mixed-messages
Do not work in hr at rj
Campus Recruiting (Former Employee) –  St PeteJanuary 15, 2015
The RJ HR department is a disaster so do not waste your time by applying. The turnover is staggering and employee satisfaction is the worst. Everyone in Tampa/St Pete that works in the HR space knows not to work for RJ. Again, DO NOT waste your time.
Great company
Corporate Action Associate III (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 11, 2015
This is a good company to work for. There is room for growth professionally and educationally.
In-House Advancement
ACH Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 3, 2015
Once employed with Raymond James, opportunity for advancement is tripled.
Wonderful
Personal Assistant (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Sun City, AZNovember 22, 2014
My experience with Raymond James was a good one. I enjoyed my boss and my coworkers very much and I loved interacting with clients. I was able to manage schoolwork and work easily and there were lots of opportunities to advance.
Great company with great culture
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 21, 2014
I enjoy working for the company like Raymond James and be part of this successful company. It has a distinct culture with long-term leadership and clear vision to succeed!
Productive work enviroment and great leadership
IT Analyst (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLNovember 18, 2014
Since working for this company, I've been able to expand my knowledge with both the technology realm and how it its applied in a business perspective. with this knowledge I have been able to assist those in Appling and bring forth new technology to be used in the financial sector.
Best Job I've ever had
Executive Portfolio Assistant (Current Employee) –  Naples, FLNovember 12, 2014
Laid Back, Amazing Manager, Work at my own pace but still able to keep on top of things, Taught me new things.
Cons
not enough hours