In charge of evaluation, test and repair of Department Of Defense’s equipments; SLQ-32 system, receivers and transmitters. Analyze and troubleshoot system, module and component level to Military performance standards and ISO 2008: 9001 quality standards.
• Error Detectors • Amplifiers
• Interface CCA’s • Nulling Drivers
• Switching CCA’s • Power Supply’s
• GPS Satellite Antenna • HPA (High Power Amplified)
• Mux (Multiplexer) • CFR (Counter Measure Freq).
Electro Mechanical Technician
. Performs a wide variety of technical tasks in support of processes, engineering, and production/test environment. . Tests, troubleshoots, repairs, maintains and installs a wide variety of electronic, electromechanical.
. Assist in the development of procedures (DWI, TPR, and TRAVELER).
. Assist Engineering, Program Management Officer, Quality Control and Product Management in Processing improvement.
• Servo Motor • Drive Antenna
• Fan Axial • Launch Rail
• Loader Beam Missile • Compressor Air