Raytheon

Raytheon Employer Reviews

Best Company I've Worked For
Warehouse Specialist (Former Employee), Albany, GAMarch 2, 2015
The benefits were great. There was many advancements and the pay was competitive. The supervisors were great as was my overall experience.
Fond memories
Equipment Technician (Former Employee), Lewisville, TXMarch 2, 2015
Looking back it was the best workplace I've worked in. Worked on anything and everything on the site if needed. Traveled for the company when requested. The people I worked with covered the spectrum of skills. Every day was new and refreshing.
Engaging and busy environment
Senior Buyer (Current Employee), Forest, MSMarch 2, 2015
Working for Raytheon Company can be rewarding and always alive. Management and co-workers all strive to do their personal guset to make the company a success.
Productive and fun workplace with a sense of accomplishment.
Production Assembler II (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: productive and fun workplace with a sense of accomplishment.
Cons: people do not always agree, but their is always an agreement.
Productive and fun workplace with a sense of accomplishment. People do not always agree, but their is always an agreement.
Effective oral communication and equal opportunity employer.
Senior Security Engineer PKI (Former Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 27, 2015
Great Company, good people. The time I spent working at Raytheon allowed me to gain the technical knowledge and skills needed to be successful.
Good Company to work for
PROJECT MANAGEMENT LIAISON (Former Employee), El Paso, TXFebruary 26, 2015
Learned many things, didn't agree with management in many things but it was a somewhat good work experience until new management came on board.
Good place to learn, grow, accomplish and contribute to Customer Satisfaction
Program Manager (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: endless opportunities to learn about technology, management skills, customer satisfaction and customer relationship management., mutual respect and opportunity for personal growth.
Cons: sometimes indecision on the future direction of the company and how will we attack it / plan for it.
Opportunities abound. On occasion, the company of parts of it have difficulty is focusing on Growth / Pursuit Strategies and associated adjustments for performing organizations to support company growth needs.
Superlative opportunities to learn as rapidly as one can absorb the information / system technologies of the systems and products developed / delivered.
Fantastic experiences in meeting customers (domestic and international) for the opportunity to learn of their needs and provide system / product solutions that meet and exceed their requirements - Customer Excitement and future return business results.
Everyone pulls to do the best job possible. Yet, on occasion, not everyone is pulling in the same direction. To one degree or another - most everyone feels as though they are part of a team. Co-workers respect each other and help each often beyond the call of duty. Most everyone are friends although due to the size of the company there are local groups acting as teams within an overall team.
The hardest part of the job is when you find out (not well communicated) that your area or product line is no longer favored for support and growth. New business pursuit resources drop rapidly with little advance word. Layoffs can ensue precipitously. Opportunities for reallocation of displaced talent not well handled (loss of good employees - to sometimes non-employment).
Worked with a great team
Configuration Analyst II (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: you are treated well. can change jobs. pays very well
Cons: i did not have any with the company. my drive to and from was long.
This is a very good and well run company. Treats employees well and takes time to train and teach, and gives you the right tools to do your job to the highest level. Customers always nice and happy with our work.
had many jobs using systems analysis and management skills
Systems Engineering (Former Employee), Garland, TXFebruary 24, 2015
Toward the end of my 28 years of a very satisfactory career at Raytheon E-Systems, I was the main designer and systems analyst on the Flight Service Automation System (FSAS) for the FAA. It was a huge system with systems installed at over 65 locations, all communicating with each other before the day of the internet. This system provided weather briefings to pilots, tracked them through flight plans and initiated Search and Rescue procedures should an occasion warrant.

I worked with some of the most talented individuals in the business. We produced a very reliable system. Management always provided us with the tools and direction we needed.

Everything about the job was enjoyable. I was the primary technical interface with the FAA and that was both the hardest part and the most enjoyable part of the job.
Excellent company
Technician III (Former Employee), Fort Dix New JerseyFebruary 23, 2015
Good company but weak medical/ dental benefits. Company offers more to their corporate employees than to company contracted employees. Over all a good company.
Raytheon Corporate fosters a good working environment
Remote Pilot Operator Supervisor (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKFebruary 22, 2015
Raytheon is a good company to work for that works hard at it's ethics, environmental safety, and inclusiveness programs.
GooD Company
IT Supply Specialist (Current Employee), Fort Lee, VAFebruary 21, 2015
Very Good Company.
I want to advance and am not able to in the current location.
A typical day at work is providing my PBUSE skills in managing a large IT property book.
I have learned how to manage coworkers.
Hardest part of my job is having enough hours in the day.

Organization and the people are the most enjoyable part of my job.
Career at Raytheon
Purchasing Assistant (Former Employee), Waco, TXFebruary 19, 2015
Raytheon (Waco, Texas Division)
• Production Services

• TQM modules I and II
• Interpersonal Effectiveness at Work
Professional work environment
Custodian (Former Employee), Portsmouth, RIFebruary 19, 2015
A typical day consists of cleaning, such as mopping, dusting, vacuuming, and changing wastebaskets . The workplace is a friendly environment and is a professional workplace.
Sr Facilities Engineer (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Great place to work.. Great place to work. great place to work. Great place to work..Great place to work .Great place to work . Great place to work. Great place to work
assembler
Production Assembler (Former Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 15, 2015
enjoyed a wonderful 22 years at raytheon missiles system.
i worked as an electro-mechnical assembler.
the pay was great, people very nice and helpful.
would encourage anyone to apply at raytheon.
Large company with good balance and future
Senior Electrical Engineer I (Current Employee), Tucson, AZFebruary 14, 2015
Raytheon is a large company able to accommodate most any niche position for technically-minded people. They are stable and strong in their industry.
Dynamic, challenging work environment
Senior Contracts Negotiator (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 13, 2015
Negotiating new business price proposals with the Government on a daily basis. Primary interface with the Government for contractual issues. Work closely with Subcontracts on performance and compliance issues. Answering Government's concerns on compliance and performance issue as the prime contractor. Assisting the leadership team with making revenue and bookings goals. Demanding management team, but most members fair dealing. As with any work environment you have to work with various types of individuals, most hard working and passionate about the task at hand. Hardest part of the job is negotiating items at the task order level with the government that had already for the most part been agreed and settled on at the IDIQ Master Contract level. However, not in favor of the contractor. The most enjoyable part of the job is actually negotiating up in favor of the Company, and persuading the Government to award a higher contract value.
Principal General Accountant (Current Employee), McKinney, TXFebruary 12, 2015
Great Company Culture and an amazing work life balance. A great place for people looking to start a career for a fortune 100 company.
Helpdesk Analyst II (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Competitive packages. They're 500 company for a reason and they show it. Wish I didn't leave sometimes, but I will recommend them to anyone with a chance to work there.

1 2 3 4 5

About Raytheon

Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company – Read more