Raytheon

Raytheon Employee Reviews

Very good place to work
ATCOTs Instructor (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 2, 2015
Pros: Great computers to work with
Cons: Small work site.
Raytheon Great Company to work for. Good bennies and perfect for the Cival Servant Retiree. Typical day at work consists of about 6 hours instruction and two hours of paper work or class development. Management is all ex FAA so it is like a big team. Everyone gets along.
Great experience, great people to work with, but did not see a future for myself there.
Intern (Former Employee), MAJuly 1, 2015
Pros: benefits, flexibility
Cons: lack of growth
There was to much down time as a intern it was hard to stay busy some days and I did not see a potential for myself to grow in the company. Besides that my over all experience was great. I learned many new skills that have improved my potential to be a professional and a better person. My management team was very patient with me when it came to learning new skills and programs.
Learning and teaching all in one
Machine Operator, Electro-Mechanical Assembly (Former Employee), Manchester, NHJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Teaching others
Cons: Getting layed off
I am a fast learner at this job I learnt real fast. I then was able to teach others how to do the same jobs as me. We teach multi tasking there were many different jobs and I learned all of them. I really loved
working here.
Excellent place to work with very supportive management
Manufacturing Production Facilitator (Current Employee), Mckinney, TexasJuly 1, 2015
Pros: Wonderful management team atmosphere
Cons: Government contracts resulting in lulls in production
Raytheon is a wonderful company. Benefits are amazing, management is top of their class. Working in a production setting produces peaks and valleys therefore resulting in ever adjusting production pool with increases and decreases.
Ok work place
Mechanical Assembler (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAJune 30, 2015
Pros: Good pay
Cons: Hot environment and not enough good lighting
Supervisor assigns work to perform. I collect the necessary materials and tools needed to perform the tasks that are assigned to me. A typical day could consist of cleaning, installation, rework, polying, and reading procedure requirements.
Great place to work at
Staff Technician (Current Employee), Garland, TXJune 29, 2015
Pros: Parking
Cons: Distance
management is great and easy to work with.
A lot of room to learn tasks.
Good staff and friendly co workers.
More responsibilities as you grow in the company.
Fast pace enviroment
Program Manager (Current Employee), Chula Vista, CAJune 29, 2015
Many opportunities to learn and advance your career. Ethics are strong as well as diversity. Coworkers are great and supportive.
Awesome agency to work for
Lobby Receptionist (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJune 27, 2015
Pros: Nice location and freindly co-workers
Cons: Temporary position
I was a temp hire through Kelly services. Would have loved to work as a permanent full-time employee. If given the opportunity I would definitely go back.
Awesome Company
Senior Electrical Engineer I (Current Employee), Forest, MSJune 26, 2015
Great Company to work for!! I have been here for 8 years and have no complaints. Anyone would love to work here! Apply today.
Not a good place to work if you don't have a "godfather" to protect you
Principal HR Generalist (Former Employee), Sudbury, MAJune 26, 2015
Pros: Locations
Cons: Favoritism in the old boy network
"Its not what you do, its who you know." That's a quote from senior management.

Not a good place for minorities, as they are used as "tokens"
is it fun to work
Quality Control (QC) inspector (Current Employee), Richardson, TXJune 26, 2015
ver good enviorentment for work place,more responsibility,learning many many new things.co workers are helpful and very friendly.management is good. and last my most enjoyable part is my job duties............
Work/Life Balance Company
Manufacturing Engineer II (Former Employee), McKinney, TXJune 25, 2015
Supervisors are flexible on work schedules. Many opportunities to move up within the company. Diverse group of people are wonderful to work with. Diversity organizations provide outside networking.
Nice place to work
Lotus Notes Developer (Former Employee), Billerica, MAJune 24, 2015
Pros: Work from home.
Cons: Management plays favorites, and its hard to be promoted.
Nice place to work. They allow you to work from home. They encourage education. Fast paced. Clean buildings. Ample free parking
Very productive job
Production Control Clerk (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAJune 22, 2015
Very busy workplace, I love working with my supervisor and other co-workers. The hours are long but the day goes by pretty fast.
Close knit company
Business Customer Relationship Liaison II (Current Employee), McKinney, TXJune 21, 2015
Pros: Flexible work hours, life work balance, good compensation
Cons: Siloed business units, older workforce and harder to advance
Company management is nice and personable, business is nice for people wanting a work life balance. Flexible schedules are nice, and compensation is good for the work. Company downsizing does happen, but they try to maintain as many people as possible to fit business needs. They have a few siloed business units that need some work to make it truly one company.
Productive and informative workplace
Certified Electronics Maintenance Technition (Current Employee), Fort Bliss, TXJune 19, 2015
My typical work day starts with morning safety and job tasks for the day, week, and month. I'm always learning new job task dealing with maintenance and computer task dealing with patriot missile. My management is very open to any concerns that I have. My co-workers are very friendly and if they have more knowledge they are more than willing to teach it. the hardest part of my job is when I'm task to TDY and leave my family. The most enjoyable part of my job is Being able to TDY places I've never been to.
Great place to learn
Software Engineering Intern (Current Employee), San Diego, CaJune 18, 2015
Spent a year as an intern training to become an embedded systems engineer. Established a very strong understanding of limited memory requirements and enjoy working with hardware. I knew what I wanted to do before I started working for them but they only re-enforced my curiosity and drive to learn.
Productive and enjoy to work with co-workers
Test Technician (Current Employee), McKinney, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: Flexible time
Cons: No benefits- Not permanent job
This is very good job, I feel satisfied with everything. But unfortunately it is a temporary job and my contract will expired very soon.
Good job to have
Mechanic (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJune 17, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: none
Good team work.Everbody got along well together.Its a good place to work.Good benefits and good work hours.Always had plenty of work.
Raytheon
Executive Administrator (Former Employee), El Segundo, CAJune 17, 2015
Good company to work for. Benefits are great and loved working on flexible schedule. Team player in all departments that I worked in.

1 2 3 4 5

About Raytheon

Raytheon ("light of the gods") took a shine to its place in the upper pantheon of US military contractors; the company – Read more

Raytheon Salaries