Raytheon Employee Reviews

Found 1,424 reviews matching the search
Raytheon
Production Controller/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Largo, FLAugust 15, 2017
Great benefits and decent work/life balance at this company. They have 9/80 schedules which allow you to take off every other Friday. Advancement opportunities are available.
Pros
Work/Life balance
Cons
Micromanagement
They didn't call it the Ant Hill for nothing!!
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 15, 2017
Stressful, unsupportive, unqualified managers, No cafeteria Security imposed by DoD was very burdensome "Diversity" was taken to a perverted extreme. It sucked.
Pros
High wages
Cons
Stressful, unsupportive, unqualified managers
Raytheon is a Great Place to work
Site Deputy, Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Polk, LAAugust 15, 2017
Raytheon has a superb culture that fosters diversity, learning, exploring, and the freedom to make mistakes. I couldn't imagine a better company to work for.
Pros
Excelent corporate culture
Cons
Fast paced and reliant on the Government Contracting Atmosphere
good internship experience
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAAugust 14, 2017
I am honored to have been an intern at Raytheon. It's a good company. Don't get me wrong, but I was bored there and didn't really learn anything new. Internships are about learning and being hands on. I didn't really get the experience I wanted.
Great place to work!
Program Cost Analyst (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 13, 2017
Great place to work! Great management and co-workers. Corporate culture values diversity of thought. Provides tools and learning opportunities. 9/80 is an added plus.
Okay Company
Troubleshooting Technician (Former Employee) –  Largo, FLAugust 13, 2017
I worked with many teams to fulfill my job and deadlines. My last manager was horrible, he did not know how to run a troubleshooting team if his life depended on it.
Pros
nothing really
Cons
Bad management.
Good company but needs more diversity
Worker (Current Employee) –  12792 Research ParkwayAugust 10, 2017
Raytheon is a great place to work for. They need more diversity within the work place. Salaries are good for Florida. But overall a good company. I would recommend.
Raytheon - Government Contractor
Data Collection Specialist / CMB Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dugway, UTAugust 9, 2017
Enjoyed working with Raytheon. Amazing technology, good management. Very long hours and full days. Lots of work to do and gained a great insite of Government Contrat work.
Great opportunities
Corrosion Control Foreman (Former Employee) –  PAFB, Fl and overseasAugust 9, 2017
The chance to work abroad, in different locals with different peoples, was an awesome opportunity. The tasks and jobs were within my abilities. Remoteness was the only drawback.
Pros
full benifits
Cons
extreme remoteness
Raytheon Ft Wayne a great place to develop your work skills
Deputy Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INAugust 8, 2017
One of the most organized and well planed out companies I have had experience with. Goals were set and the teams were set on task to meet milestones. Successes were rewarded, and lessons were learned from failures. The culture of the Midwest was felt in every person working there.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Life is stressful during reorganizations and focus can be lost
good place to work
Field Engineer II (Current Employee) –  saudi arabiaAugust 7, 2017
Great pay , but bad Job Work/life balance if you are assigned overseas. You need to spent a lot of time far away from your family if you want to get a good paycheck.
Challenging
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Goleta, CAAugust 7, 2017
Good place to work. It's challenging and the coworkers are great. Their smart, dedicated and truly behind their product and support for the United States military.
Pros
rewarding work
Cons
job stability
Very competitive and fast paced work environment
Aircraft Technician (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 7, 2017
Raytheon/ Hawker Beechcraft is a good place to start for people that are new to the private aviation/ Fixed Base Operations industry. Although the pay is mostly entry level, and benefits average, it's good for young Techs
Pros
Great learning environment, Fun Company
Cons
Company changed hands a couple of times so benefits and pay suffered
Great Goverment Contract Support Company!
Human Resources Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Madison, MSAugust 7, 2017
Best employees, benefits and opportunities in my career. Made lifelong friendships with mentors and staff. After a while, with proper training, I was able to mentor and help others achieve life goals.
Pros
Loved helping people solve issues.
Cons
Not really any.
Great opportunities for advancement
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  BagrāmAugust 5, 2017
Great atmosphere and great leadership who cares about your well being and family. The company ensures you are trained in your position and company policies.
Productive and fun place to work
Senior Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  United KingdomAugust 4, 2017
Productive place to work. Enjoyed the work and the people to work with. A no pressure environment as long as you completed the task at hand in an expeditious time frame.
Great working environment
Hardware Engineering Section Head (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 3, 2017
Our contract with NASA required we developed software for the space station and space shuttle training devices to simulate operational mission functions.
Fast Paced - Keep up & Double your bandwidth
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  UndefinedAugust 3, 2017
Meet the right people, don't upset the wrong people, do everyone else's job while performing your own without flaw, and always maintain a positive and productive attitude = profit.
Pros
Big Business
Cons
Unqualified hire's rampant
Good company but needs to treat employees better
Electrical Engineer, EKV Missile Program (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 2, 2017
Overall, I found Raytheon to be a great company that paid well and gave pretty good benefits. However, the company was held back due to some budget problems. It was very difficult to get approval for the training I needed to actually do my job. I basically waited until another employee was done with all his work and had nothing else to do. There were also some very strong personality types that are difficult to work with if that's not your thing. I spent a lot of time listening to team members arguing about whether a certain computer could really run at the specs that were listed (and they got very angry over the subject).
Be ready to travel a lot!
Field Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCAugust 2, 2017
Travel with little to no notice with no benefits to the traveling. You can be told to pack your bags and you leave tomorrow and depending on the job there is no guarantee that you will go back to where you came from.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Raytheon. Our community is ready to answer.