As the highly driven and goal-oriented marketing professional, you will be responsible development and execution of regional marketing strategy for North and South America and overseeing and managing the daily activities of the marketing department by performing the following duties:
- Develop and execute marketing, community, & PR strategy for Razer USA LTD and its related entities and departments in the US and Americas in conjunction with Razer HQ and Razer SVP of Sales and Marketing.
- Develop and execute comprehensive marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to support sales and revenue objectives of the organization.
Develop and evaluate the Retail Channel strategy and regional targets with the Director of Sales and supporting the growth strategy for the region.
- Direct communication, workflow and priorities of North and South America marketing, retail & online marketing, community &PR teams while building process flow and marketing direction of US teams.
- Gather, identify and prioritize functional and product requirements for US market through feedback loop and product feature request and ideas.
- Develop and approve Marketing & PR budgets and execute Marketing & PR programs within budget. Support the development of department budgets for Retail, Brand, etc.
- Manage and collaborate with advertising agencies and public relation firms to achieve regional marketing, community and PR goals.
- Negotiate with vendors and contractors for pricing and costs of goods for design, PR, Marketing and creative services.
- Direct Razer USA LTD’s involvement in various co-marketing activities including coordinating business and marketing development with other partners in the region.
- Researches, analyzes, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors to capitalize on market opportunities and minimize effects of competitive activity.
- Develop and manage marketing operating budget.
- A passion for playing computer games and an understanding of the gaming market, with a minimum of 5 years marking experience within the industry
- Marketing strategic thinking and analytical abilities
- Proactive hands on and entrepreneurial spirit
- Personal management skills with a minimum of 3 years managing a Marketing team in a related field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to work well in a team environment with various internal departments, such as creative development, marketing, legal, sales, and remote international team
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as organizational skills
- Proven strong negotiation, mediation and conflict resolution skills
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and our extensive benefit package including paid time off; medical, dental and vision benefits; and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Please include the following information when responding to this posting
- A detailed salary history and/or salary expectations
- A short paragraph explaining why you are interested in gaming.