Core Java Developer with networking experience (required)
Hourly rates - Can pay slightly higher than market rates. This position is open to W2, 1099 and C2C.
- 5+ years of Java
- 3+ years of experience in L2, L3 networking products development
- 4+ years of expertise in RESTful APIs, SOAP, WSDL, XSD, JSON, Web services and XML
- 5+ years of experience with Struts, Spring, JPA and Hibernate technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in JBOSS, Apache, Tomcat servers
- Experience in relational database technology: SQL, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Experience in XML, XSLT, XSL and XPath structures.
- Experience in hypervisors, vswitches and OpenFlow
- Experience in Libvirt, OpenStack
- Experience in scalable TCP applications design.
- Experience in Linux or FreeBSD
- Strong knowledge and working experience in Hadoop and Graph databases
- Experience in developing OpenFlow components
- Familiarity with Maven, SVN and GIT.
- Strong UNIX/FreeBSD knowledge
Candidates have to be local to the San Francisco bay area. Although only a telephonic interview is required. Start will be as soon as January 13th 2014.
If interested please submit your resume in "Word" format along with your expected hourly rates either on a 1099 or on a or on a C2C or on W2 without benefits.
Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need more information or any clarification.
Indeed - 11 months ago