RB Employee Reviews

Typical warehouse conditions.
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 15, 2017
Reckitt Benckiser is a massive company, making the chain of command very long as with many major corporations. The actual working environment is typical factory scene.
Friendly workplace at the time I worked at RB.
Analytical Scientist (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJJune 7, 2017
I worked at RB as a contract employee for approximately 3 years in the Analytical Lab and it was a nice workplace at this time. The other chemists and the lab manager were all very helpful and friendly.
I spent most of my time there testing liquid soap samples by HPLC, with other tests/products at times.
Pros
Very friendly co-workers, discounted company products.
Cons
Company was starting to make management and personnel changes last time I contracted there.
Great security team.i ran it the way i saw fit and the managment agreed with me
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJMay 31, 2017
I did what I had to so the building and grounds were secure.They let me pick my team and I only wanted the best that I could count on.wrote policy & prosecdure worked 10 hours a day because I wanted to talk with every security shift everyday.was on call 24/7 but never had to go in after my shift because my team was on point.
Pros
I wasthe supervisor.very well respected by my team andcompanies management
Cons
travel time, pay, no benfits
It was fun and relieving to be at RB
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 31, 2017
Fun and an experience all its own.The different personalities were a whole new experience in a workplace.The setting was more controlled which was ,actually, very refreshing.
Speed over perfection
Associate Scientist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 22, 2017
You will never be able to complete the work you are given to do. The frantic nature of the company (particularly HME) is astounding. The priorities are constantly changing, without informing the appropriate people, and you will be berated for not knowing when things change. If you have no family, and you want work to be your life, this company can provide a lot of opportunities, especially if you are will to relocate internationally when opportunities become available.
Pros
benefits are decent, and pay is good in R&D
Cons
Speed of work, lack of quality
Fun Place to work
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 22, 2017
 Coordinated with outside vendors for laptop parts and schedule technicians for IT related service
 Responsible for the overview of a third party company that collects and stores archived server tapes and other sensitive company data
Very Agressive Culture
Senior Demand Planner, Supply (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 15, 2017
Very agressive culture, less self satisfaction,
It's a great place for starters, however less chance to grow vertically,
Everything happens quick and act quick
Fast paced environment
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOApril 28, 2017
This company "was" a great place to work. Unfortunately production volumes exceed capacity. Employees are asked, if not, required to give up their time off to meet schedules. Their is very little organization when it comes to components/supplies. The employees are stressed to the max and that creates a less than desire able environment. Concerns get raised to management and the blame for how it is gets passed around with very little resolutions. They severely lack training for new employees and pay people hired off the street more than the ones hired internally, with experience.
Benefits
Cons
Stressful environment
Really fun place to work at!
Indirect Procurement co-op (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 23, 2017
I loved working at RB! I had a really warm and welcome manager who gave me the support I needed and also challenged me to grow. No two workdays were the same. There were always new projects to work on. The culture and people at RB are great!
This is a company that I was proud to work for.
Infection Control Practitioner, BA, MT (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJApril 22, 2017
This company makes Lysol Brand Products. As a microbiologist I was able to teach consumers about the benefit of using the proper product to do the job of cleaning, sanitizing, disinfecting and sterilizing items.
Pros
Good salary and opportunity to travel world wide
Cons

Want to know more about RB?

Ask a question
Productive and fun work environment.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Pendergrass, GAApril 18, 2017
This job is easy to learn and fast paced. Everyone is welcoming and the management really works with you. I like that there are multiple breaks and a water fountain available at all times.
Pros
Multiple breaks
Get your experience and move on
Analyst (Current Employee) –  New JerseyApril 12, 2017
Great place to get your feet wet with exponential learning opportunities. Management is terrible along with a complete disregard for your advancement regardless of how hard you work/perform. Some areas are more nepotistic than others.
Pros
Gym, Flexible work hours if you work around the clock
Cons
Management, pay, culture
Warehouseman (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOApril 12, 2017
Nice place to work. The hardest part was the changing of shifts every 6 months. The company did a good job in staying focused on the job at hand and made sure people were taken care of.
Looking For a Life Need Not Apply
Senior Supply Chain Planner (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, NJApril 6, 2017
A typical day of work would start at 7am, in which you can view all of the previous nights demand planners' errors once again with the lack or training and forecasting. Then the manager comes in to meet with you, who has less education than their attitude, and tells you what you are lacking in. If you work less than 9 hours a day or leave by 5:30, you are viewed as not a good employee.

There are many other great organizations, especially in the Northeast who's company has not literally murdered people in Asia. It is true, google it. On top of the love fest that can be viewed from a select few brown nosers, for the second year in a row, we haven't gotten a bonus.

Run, don't walk away from this company! Unless you really like to make an OK salary and never see your family or cats.
Excellent corporation.
Retail Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMarch 28, 2017
Large Corporation headquartered in the UK.
Well Managed.
Efficient.
Excellent interpersonal and professional communication.
I was inspired to perform beyond requirements.
we were like family
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSMarch 25, 2017
Pretty good company to work for salary wise.I think they did not have the best of managers.Most of the managers were foreigners who spoke little English.A manager cannot lead people he cannot understand.
Pros
we got extended breaks
Cons
supervisor breathing down your neck.
good pay
Warehouseman/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 22, 2017
good pay no 401k ,the company is going through the layoff process probably no new jobs very cliquish work culture plenty of overtime many good union benefits
Pros
great insurance
Cons
Sometimes conflict between the coworkers and supervisors
Line Worker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAMarch 19, 2017
I have been there for at least four months and I have seen people come and go- meaning they'll come for like two days straight then end of quitting because of our line leads or that they found a better paying job.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 14, 2017
Good people and busy office. Good work-life balance.Vibrant people. Manager could use more time just talking to employees, but Home Office in Parsippany doesn't give her the time in a day to do so.
Good company all around
Chemical Processing /Compounding (Former Employee) –  Belle Mead, NJFebruary 10, 2017
Competive pay and benefits, advancement potential was available within company.Good training in all areas and departments . Great co workers always willing to support.
Pros
Good benefit package
Cons
excessive overtime

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RB. Our community is ready to answer.