RB Employee Reviews

Productive and a fun place to work.
Line Helper/Packer (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 9, 2017
I enjoyed this job because we went to various lines in one day. We were never bored because of the wide variety of products that we packaged. I enjoyed the bosses and the people that I worked with. I can't think of anything that I did not like. I enjoyed working in the company store. I unpacked various products and stocked the shelves. The workplace culture was great and we had a good crew that actually liked to work.
Pros
Good work environment. We performed various jobs in one days time.
Cons
Ther is none.
Ok Place to work
Warehouseman/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOOctober 5, 2017
Pay was great but a few people where not doing the job they had and still got payed the same as everyone else.
Most days we worked 12 hour shifts some days where 14 hour shifts.
Ok place to work (current employee)
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 23, 2017
Horrible annual raises and turn over rate is crazy. You work hard and get a 2% annual raise like the person that doesn't work hard. No matter how hard you work it's still going to be a 2% raise. They keep adjusting the bonus requirements so you will never get a bonus. It's been over a year and we've probably got $200 in bonuses when monthly bonuses could be maxed at $250. You do a good job and you don't get at least a pat on the back. Only thing that is good about working at RB is their 4 weeks vacation and the RB store where you can get really good discount prices for their products. It's a shame for a billion dollar company that can't pay their bills on time, and give better raises, but instead spend 28 million on improvements in only 5years only at the Salt Lake cite alone and give their employees 25¢ annually. Currently RB manufacturing has a 60% temp work force due to the horrible turnover. They keep empty promises and don't pay a good differential.
Pros
Vacation, overtime, RB store
Cons
Bonuses, management, raises, moral, and more.
I do not want to speak poorly of others
Facilities Technician (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake CitySeptember 11, 2017
I do not want to speak poorly of others. I will say my job responsibilities, hours, pay, and compensation kept changing based upon the desires of upper management without review, consent or compensation.
Pros
They sometimes would let me leave after 12 hour shift
Cons
Healthcare
A good work life balance.
Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 21, 2017
Have numerous responsibilities that can stretch you thin, however are very generous with benefits and time off allowing for a great work life balance.
Pros
Summer Friday's, Great healthcare, Vacation
Piece Picker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOAugust 6, 2017
If like a lot of hours that's the place to work. I worked at least 6 12 hour days there a week. The pay is really good and advancement is not to bad either.
RB Review
Trade Analyst (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJuly 26, 2017
The company has a diverse internationally culture throughout, travel is fun globally if you can...however the leadership is quite chaotic at times. There are many opportunities to grow, but need to play politics and work hard.
It was an immigrant job
Palet jack operator (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAJuly 25, 2017
It isnt an overall bad job but its 90 percent immigrants almost like an under the table job but technically it isnt but the pay is decent but it could always be better.
Pros
2 breaks during the day
Cons
only 10 minute breaks
Work hard play hard
Trade Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJuly 22, 2017
Tough culture but good for younger professionals. Not great for work life balance for those with children. However, RB is filled with young very bright, well educated people and represents a true multi-national organization. Compensation is amongst the industry leaders.
Proactive and high pay
HR Shared Services Administrator- (Contractor) (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 27, 2017
Great company to work it.Innovative,proactive and a great platform to expand.It is one of the best payers among-st its competitors.

Flexible work schedule is a great perk as well.
meet alot of good people
Warehouseman (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 25, 2017
this place started out to not be a bad place to work for but over time and has management started to change it got worse. made some real good money and good friends but at the end of the day this place did a lot of people wrong.
Pros
good money
Cons
had to put in alot of hours
Typical warehouse conditions.
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 15, 2017
Reckitt Benckiser is a massive company, making the chain of command very long as with many major corporations. The actual working environment is typical factory scene.
Friendly workplace at the time I worked at RB.
Analytical Scientist (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJJune 7, 2017
I worked at RB as a contract employee for approximately 3 years in the Analytical Lab and it was a nice workplace at this time. The other chemists and the lab manager were all very helpful and friendly.
I spent most of my time there testing liquid soap samples by HPLC, with other tests/products at times.
Pros
Very friendly co-workers, discounted company products.
Cons
Company was starting to make management and personnel changes last time I contracted there.
Great security team.i ran it the way i saw fit and the managment agreed with me
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJMay 31, 2017
I did what I had to so the building and grounds were secure.They let me pick my team and I only wanted the best that I could count on.wrote policy & prosecdure worked 10 hours a day because I wanted to talk with every security shift everyday.was on call 24/7 but never had to go in after my shift because my team was on point.
Pros
I wasthe supervisor.very well respected by my team andcompanies management
Cons
travel time, pay, no benfits
It was fun and relieving to be at RB
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOMay 31, 2017
Fun and an experience all its own.The different personalities were a whole new experience in a workplace.The setting was more controlled which was ,actually, very refreshing.
Speed over perfection
Associate Scientist (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 22, 2017
You will never be able to complete the work you are given to do. The frantic nature of the company (particularly HME) is astounding. The priorities are constantly changing, without informing the appropriate people, and you will be berated for not knowing when things change. If you have no family, and you want work to be your life, this company can provide a lot of opportunities, especially if you are will to relocate internationally when opportunities become available.
Pros
benefits are decent, and pay is good in R&D
Cons
Speed of work, lack of quality
Fun Place to work
System Administrator (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 22, 2017
 Coordinated with outside vendors for laptop parts and schedule technicians for IT related service
 Responsible for the overview of a third party company that collects and stores archived server tapes and other sensitive company data
Very Agressive Culture
Senior Demand Planner, Supply (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 15, 2017
Very agressive culture, less self satisfaction,
It's a great place for starters, however less chance to grow vertically,
Everything happens quick and act quick
Fast paced environment
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  St. Peters, MOApril 28, 2017
This company "was" a great place to work. Unfortunately production volumes exceed capacity. Employees are asked, if not, required to give up their time off to meet schedules. Their is very little organization when it comes to components/supplies. The employees are stressed to the max and that creates a less than desire able environment. Concerns get raised to management and the blame for how it is gets passed around with very little resolutions. They severely lack training for new employees and pay people hired off the street more than the ones hired internally, with experience.
Benefits
Cons
Stressful environment
Really fun place to work at!
Indirect Procurement co-op (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJApril 23, 2017
I loved working at RB! I had a really warm and welcome manager who gave me the support I needed and also challenged me to grow. No two workdays were the same. There were always new projects to work on. The culture and people at RB are great!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RB. Our community is ready to answer.