RB Employee Reviews

we were like family
Warehouse Worker/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSMarch 25, 2017
Pretty good company to work for salary wise.I think they did not have the best of managers.Most of the managers were foreigners who spoke little English.A manager cannot lead people he cannot understand.
Pros
we got extended breaks
Cons
supervisor breathing down your neck.
good pay
Warehouseman/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOMarch 22, 2017
good pay no 401k ,the company is going through the layoff process probably no new jobs very cliquish work culture plenty of overtime many good union benefits
Pros
great insurance
Cons
Sometimes conflict between the coworkers and supervisors
Line Worker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAMarch 19, 2017
I have been there for at least four months and I have seen people come and go- meaning they'll come for like two days straight then end of quitting because of our line leads or that they found a better paying job.
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNFebruary 14, 2017
Good people and busy office. Good work-life balance.Vibrant people. Manager could use more time just talking to employees, but Home Office in Parsippany doesn't give her the time in a day to do so.
Good company all around
Chemical Processing /Compounding (Former Employee) –  Belle Mead, NJFebruary 10, 2017
Competive pay and benefits, advancement potential was available within company.Good training in all areas and departments . Great co workers always willing to support.
Pros
Good benefit package
Cons
excessive overtime
Reckitt is a good company to work for.
Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSJanuary 30, 2017
You have to get use to the culture of the company because it is a European company and the company have a lot of expat employees come over to the US and work. You have to get them adapted to our everyday culture. Overall the company is a good place to work and salary and benefits are excellent.
Very productive and rewarding position
Senior Systems Analyst / NAC Network Lead (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 23, 2017
Always watch for the curve ball....

There was no typical day - new things always coming along, challenges, problems, projects all there to be conquered!

great team to work with never a dull moment, enjoyed the responsibility.
Pros
Great rewards package and company store and charity ride!
Cons
Consistency of direction within management
Best place to work for
Collaborative Planning Manager (Tesco Account) (Former Employee) –  Slough, OHJanuary 12, 2017
best place to work for , great company, great locations and benefits.
great management and great opportunities to progress.

one of the best places i have worked at
Avoid at ALL costs!
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 12, 2017
Disfunction at every level. Management is the worst that I have seen in 25 years of my manufacturing career. RB has an ongoing problem with NOT paying their contractors, which really throws a wrench into the chaos. Large turnover of employees, especially at the lower ranks due to VERY physical work and low pay. Your lucky if you get a 25 cent raise at review time.

Run, don't walk, away from this company. I did after 2 years and wish I had much sooner.
Pros
Better than average benefits.
Cons
Short breaks, Management bullying, work weeks rearranged all the time, mandatory overtime without 24 hours notice, i could go on.
Not the best - okay starter job
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJanuary 5, 2017
Not the greatest company around. Lack of responsibilities, no one wants to work, lack of leadership. They suck you in with compensation or sponsorship. overall its an okay place to be that pays the bills.
The best job ever
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJDecember 30, 2016
This was the best job ever created. The benefits, the salary, the job itself, the people who I worked with and for were all the very best of what people who want to see you succeed should be like. Very physical labor intensive. Very customer driven.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MODecember 28, 2016
Very easy going got paid once a week easy factory work everyone i worked with was nice never had any problems with anyone always had a chance to work over time
Pros
Many breaks
Cons
A long way to walk from car
Large diverse International company with great Consumer Products
Manager Regulatory Compliance NA (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 18, 2016
Great Company to work for with great consumer products. international culture. Every day is different. Great people on the team.
The WORST company I have ever worked for
Manager (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJNovember 11, 2016
Horrible culture, with senior managers who turn a blind eye to obvious wrongdoing. Bonus is ok when it is paid out. HR is not a resource.
Pros
Color hallways in Parsippany office
Cons
Culture, advancement for US citizens, Hr
Manufacturing Technician/ Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSNovember 9, 2016
The job is a lot of standing,bending and lifting,management is very nice,u have to come in contact with different people,have to be able to get alone with others well,its a very good environment.
Assisted engineer in transitioning a department to a new platform.
Intern Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MONovember 7, 2016
Learned Microsoft InfoPath and Microsoft Access in order to transition a department to a new platform and collect data on material usage.
Good company and solid people
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rogers, AROctober 17, 2016
They were a good group of people... I started out as a temp, and they hired me full time permanent. I was given acknowledgement for my great accomplishments there with the reporting system. I liked working there very much...
A fast paced company that prefers speed over perfection to grab market opportunities
Custom Manufacturing Planner (Current Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 16, 2016
Pros:
Good career growth
Exposure to different departments
Young talent
Supportive Management

Cons
No streamlined process
Old outdated systems
No importance for data analysis.
Pros
Good career growth
Cons
No structured process
job was rewarding
Forklift Operator/Shipping and Receiving (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MSSeptember 1, 2016
management was great, hours and pay good. I enjoyed working for this company. My co workers and in worked as a team. Job was a temp to perm position.
Great Company
Project Engineer (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOAugust 10, 2016
Great structure with well above average managers. A fantastic company to work for and would highly recommend. Hours are respectable and training is abundant.
Pros
Pay, work environment, structure, training, hours
Cons
Advancement limited due to low turnover

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RB. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval