RB Employee Reviews

OK Stepping Stone
ASSISTANT R&D CHEMIST (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 23, 2014
flexible schedule, great pay, for the most part the department has a lot of comraderie, terrible interdepartment workmanship
Horrible company
Production line operator (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOSeptember 6, 2014
The company is out for themselves & do not value any of their employees, I worked there for three years at the same pay rate with no benefits as a temporary. They talked me up saying they would hire me full time & asked me to run production lines for less than what a full time employee made. The overall condition of the plant is crowded & filthy, & although the job is an easy one the management of the plant drives you mentally unstable.
Laid Back
Forklift Operator/ Picker (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GeorgiaAugust 28, 2014
Genco has a laid back enviorment. not too much stress. I would deffinetly go back.
Great experience to learn product development of Home care products
Senior Research Associate (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJAugust 6, 2014
Learned to formulate different products for Home Care Industry. Learned how a good Team work works by working on projects that involved various departments to develop one product.
Pros
Learned a lot about EPA
Cons
Uncertinity over relocation of Research Center out of USA
Productive, rewarding place to work.
Global Category Market Research Manager (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJuly 24, 2014
Productive, rewarding place to work. Each employee given a lot of responsibility and is depended upon. Entreprenurial and fast-paced environment.
Pros
Strong management and brands.
Cons
Heavy work loads.
Fast pace company
Packaging Production Manager/ Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UtahJuly 17, 2014
Work is centered around projects, every day you pick up where you left of and take on the latest project.

I learned about driving projects with management intervention only when failing to deliver.

Management strives to be the best and is hands off until project time lines slip, then they support as much as is required.

Co-workers can be helpful for information but everyone is too busy working on their projects to work together.

The constant push for more and better can be overwhelming at times. Can consume your life if you let it.

There are some brilliant minds and good personalities to work with.
Pros
Good benefits and growth opportunities
Cons
Fast Pace
Very relax laid back always has something going on for their employees
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJJune 26, 2014
Like the place but the managers leave so often not to many people know whats going on or really how to do things.
Come in no later then 10 am. Go through my e-mails, route and fix invoices, have meetings, lunch in the cafe, pay bills and wire money.
Management can be ok, the workers are polite and sometimes social.
Love the amount of freedom they give as long as I do my 8 hours or more if needed the manager are happy.
Hardest part is not getting a response right away because there are so many people that do a small part of the company it can take a while to hear back especially if they are away and only one doing that part of the job.
Pros
freedom, nice cafe staff
Cons
to many new pple
Productive enviroment
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  FT Worth texasJune 25, 2014
Operations Supervisor, managed one department on a high volume of operation. enjoyed working with my employees.
Pros
extra Holidays
Cons
uppermanagement had issues with each other
Fast paced OTC, Medical Device, VMS, HH and Food company
Senior Drug Safety Officer/PV North America (Current Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMay 22, 2014
Fast paced environment. OTC segment growing quickly.
Challenging workplace.
Great Place to work
Research and Development Formulator (Former Employee) –  Montvale, NJMay 19, 2014
Very organized work atmosphere, a great opportunity to learn.
Pros
Great work location
Cons
Salary
Lost my job
Business Analyst III and Document Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 17, 2014
I worked for Schiff Nutrition for almost 8 years prior to their purchase by Reckitt Benckiser. Once acquired I was told that most all of my department would be laid off and that if I stayed through the end of 2013 I would get a severance. My 9 months was spent watching people being laid off each month and having to pick up the slack left by their removal. I was one of the last ones to go.
I enjoyed my position there, however, and found new challenges and learning experiences on a daily basis.
Pros
Learning experiences and challenges
Cons
Lack of corporate support and lay offs
Overall good place to work..
Logistics / Supply Chain Analyst Asst, WM Team (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARApril 23, 2014
I created new spreadsheets and databases and was recognized for it; I had to go on medical leave and departed after that.
Productive, hands on, something different virtually everyday
Operator, Monitor (Former Employee) –  Saint Peters, MOApril 23, 2014
I would get arrive at the factory, enter through the side entrance, head to the team room to get the assignments for the production line, for example our line was always either line 10 or 13 whichever one was working and when both lines were down, we were on line 11. On 10, i was usually capping bottles at a fast pace, or tapping up boxes at the other end; on 13, I was either packaging bottles, tapping boxes or stacking boxes for the people people who were packaging; and on line 11, I generally was placing bottles on the the conveyor belt or making the empty boxes at the other end. Then there are days when we do nothing but rework which is only when a previous shift got a batch packaged or filled incorrectly and we have to fix it. The most enjoyable time is when we have down time and I can just talk among my coworkers. The hardest part of the job is definitely when the line is going 100 bottles a minute and you only have 2 or 3 people packaging and the taper keeps jamming and the bottles keep flowing but one part of the line is not functioning. Management is really good, they work with us on the line and they have good knowledge and teaching skills and very approachable.
Overall not horrible
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake CityApril 11, 2014
The only position I could get in this company was on graveshift. The work itself in the Blending department was simple, although accuracy was crucial, which was hard to maintain during the night when your naturally tired. The people that worked there were generally happy and seemed to like the simplicity.
Pros
Easy work, laid-back work environment
Cons
Hard to get hired on
Productive fun working environment
Filler Operator/ Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTApril 2, 2014
Its a typical day at work. I learned how to be more job oriented. I love working with my co-workers, everyone was friendly. The hardest part of my job was trying to hit our goal every time. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I stayed busy.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
short breaks
Depends on What You're Looking For
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJMarch 25, 2014
Reckitt is a very unique company. Very rarely will you ever hear about an individual retiring from here, and there's a reason for that. The company culture is one that promotes fast-moving individualistic behavior. Successes are singular, which can be an issue.

Turnover has been an issue I have noticed more here than at any other place I've worked and at this current juncture, with three years experience, I am considered a veteran.
Pros
Compensation is Decent
Cons
Culture, Management, Top-Heavy Organization
enjoyed the job limited room for advancement
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Mechanicsburg, PAMarch 5, 2014
The day started with pre shift meetings loaded unloaded trailers with goods for delivery and or put away.

how to run a shift deal with employees and make sure the shift and turnover to next shift went smoothly.

There were about 80 employees a warehouse at any given time.

Turnover it had to be smooth

the challenge every day brought
Pros
good pay / and medical
Cons
turn to 7 day work week
Fun Co workers, Benefits, vacatoion
Senior Customer Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 27, 2014
Travel Often.
Learned a lot.
Management changes very often.
Getting pulled in tons of directions,
No work/life balance
pay is above average
Pros
Pay, Vacation, Atmostphere
Cons
workload, management changes with the season
Fun place to work. Care about their employees.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXFebruary 19, 2014
Fun bosses, who are very approachable. Always want the best for there employees.
Pros
Free lunches, good benefits, ample time off.
Cons
A little stressful during month end reconciliation of accounts.
Great place to learn but clear your social calendar
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  USFebruary 14, 2014
Fast pace, results driven, open and direct culture which can be good however it can also be abusive. Great place to learn however also an easy place to burnout.
Pros
Strong Brands, autonomy
Cons
Work life balance, lean environment, lack of respect for their people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RB. Our community is ready to answer.